Mary's New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Pet visits her Master's office after work.
4.7k words
4.44
31.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy hearing as Mary continues telling us her story as she further explores her new life of submission to Master David. If you enjoyed reading this chapter of her story please vote and comment.

*

After finishing brunch with Susan, Allison, and my new friend Lisa I decide to a little shopping before I headed home. Surprisingly after all the introductions the topic that each of us was a submissive never ever came up again. The whole morning was filled with the just the four of us making good old regular girl talk. Kids, family, work and the latest celebrity gossip and current social trends is what filled our morning conversations.

It was mid-afternoon and I was just about to start making my way home when my phone buzzed with a text message. It was from him, my Master. I had not heard from him in quite a while. Not since leaving his house the morning after the night he had shared me with Slut's Master. I had called him shortly after learning that I would be going out of town on business the following week, but he did not answer so I only left a message. At the time I thought it a bit strange that he had not called me back like he almost always had in the past.

The message from my Master was very short, "Pet, Have great trip to Harrisburg. I will see you when you get back. I know that you will do great. We will get together when you get back."

Saturday night was spent getting ready for my trip and than watching a movie. I had been hoping to spend the evening with my daughter Beth, but she was out with her friends for the night. On Sunday the two of us did go out to lunch then did a little shopping before she took me to the airport to drop me off for my flight.

I spent my two hour flight to Harrisburg going over all the details of the project one more time. Even though I had done this so many times before since being put in charge of this project.

The Harrisburg Project refers to a large undertaking by the company I work for to build a new state of the art manufacturing facility on a large piece of property owned by the company on the out skirts of the town of Harrisburg in a nearby state.

A brand new line of energy efficient home appliances currently in product development will be assembled there. Brian, my boss, had assigned me the role of Project Leader about four months ago. My initial responsibilities were to oversee a planning committee consisting of members selected from various departments within the company. At the first stages in the project the purpose of the committee was to primarily focus on:

Identify and define all of the possible problems associated with the construction of the new facility.

Set objectives and criteria for solving those problems.

Generate Alternatives for each of the identified problems that meet all of the objectives and criteria.

Analyze all the alternatives and select those that provide the best solution for each problem.

Plan and implement the final decisions.

My other task as Project Leader was to summarize and report all of the committee findings.

Now as the project continues to progress towards the construction phase additional tasks have become a part of the responsibilities of the committee as well. And for me in particular.

There is not much need for me to go into great detail at this point about how my business trip went other than to say that it was three long days of negotiations. But in the end both sides were able to reach a deal that will benefit each of our companies greatly. It was very late Wednesday night before I arrived home after taking a taxi from the airport.

When I entered the house I found Beth and her friend Sara doing homework at the kitchen table. At first I found it very hard to look at Sara. It was just a week ago that her father had whipped and then fucked me. And after wards I had cleaned my Master's cum from her mother's pussy. But after just thinking about it for only a few moments I was soon able to put everything into a very much different perspective. It was not Sara's father, but Slut's Master who had whipped Pet not me and it was not her mother's pussy, but Slut's cunt from which Pet had sucked her Master's cum.

After briefly greeting each of the two young ladies I quickly excused myself to go upper stairs take a shower and fall into bed. I was exhausted from my trip, three long days of intense meetings and not much sleep in between. I ended up sleeping in late the next morning.

Going into work a little late on Thursday I spent the day putting the finishing touches on my reports. At the end of the day I met with my supervisor Brian to give him an update. As I entered Brian's office he said, "Have seat Mary, I was just reading over this new contract proposal for the new manufacturing facility. I want to congratulate you on job well done."

"Well nothing has been officially approved by either side yet, so I think it would be best to hold off for now on the congratulations."

"Nonsense, you got Mid-State Construction to lower there bid estimate to within our projected budget. And this joint marketing campaign between our two companies explaining how this project will bring much needed short-term jobs from the construction phase and even more long-term jobs into the area once the production facility is up and running is brilliant."

"I can't take any credit for that one. That was all Meredith's idea."

"Well I guess you were right. Bringing her along was a good idea."

Friday morning I met with my entire team to go over everything that was discussed under the new proposed contract. And about how getting the construction of the new manufacturing facility under way was back on schedule and within budget. There would probably still be unforeseen cost over runs that are mostly likely to occur with any such large project, but there was still money in the budget for that as well.

At lunch I managed to make it into the company gym for a quick work out before I had to run over to corporate headquarters for my meeting with Erica Adkins. While I was in the gym I ran into Rhonda Jenkins the head of the Marketing Department. As she stepped on to the stair climber next to mine she said, "I heard that the trip to Harrisburg was a real big success."

"Yes it went really great. I really do need to thank you for assigning Meredith to my team. She has been terrific and a real asset to this whole project. And then she comes up with this brilliant joint marketing campaign where Mid-State Construction will get a lot of free advertising at our expense. Which in turn allowed them to lower their bid to within our budget. That just about saved the whole project."

"That is really great to hear coming from you. I have been seeing a lot of potential in her since the first day I hired her."

My meeting with Erica covered pretty much the same agenda items as had my morning committee meeting. After going over each of the details one at time we finally came to the end. When finished Erica looked up from reading the report in front of her and said, "This looks really good. I am very certain that we can have the final contract signed by the middle of next week. And construction can begin in late winter or early spring of next year as planned."

Just as Erica and I were finishing up our meeting the phone on her desk rang.

"Yes, she is still here. We were just about to finish up. I will send her right up." Setting the phone back down Erica said, "That was Ms. Wilson's office. She wants for you to come up to her office for few moments. I will have Rachael show you the way to the elevator."

As the two of us stepped out of her office, Erica said speaking to her assistant, "Rachael, Ms. Sullivan is on her way up to see Ms. Wilson. Will you show her the way to the elevator."

"Yes Mrs. Adkins. Right this way Ms. Sullivan if you will just follow me."

Once Rachael showed me to the elevator she said, "This is Ms. Wilson's private elevator. It only makes three stops. One on the first garage level, this floor and Ms. Wilson's office floor. Her private penthouse is one floor above her office."

As I rode up in the private elevator I briefly thought back to the last time that I had seen Lynne Wilson. It was at a party being held at her country estate. She and a room full of other people had just witnessed Pet being fucked in the ass for the first time by her Master.

When the elevator door opened I was greeted by an attractive young woman, "Right this way Ms. Sullivan and I will escort you to Ms. Wilson's office."

The young woman led me towards two large doors. After opening both of them she stepped aside allowing me to pass into the office then closed them both behind me once I had entered the enormous office. On the far side behind one of the largest desk I think I have ever seen was seated Ms. Wilson.

"Ms. Sullivan please come in, have seat and make yourself comforteable."

Once seated Ms. Wilson began speaking, "I wanted to thank you personally for saving this project. It really means a lot to me. Not very many people know it but I grew up not very far from Harrisburg. My parents were simple hard working folks. The surrounding area has fallen on hard times lately and this project is my way of giving back to the region.

"Ms. Wilson, I appreciate your thanks, but I can't take all the credit. I had a real good team that stood behind me the whole time."

"Yes, but you are their leader. Now I have an offer I want to make to you. Once this project is up and running I want for you to consider transferring over here to the Corporate office's and working much more directly for me."

"Wow, that is an incredible offer that I will definitely have to put much consideration into."

"Well you have plenty of time. The new facility won't be fully operational and completely up and running for well over a year now still. I want for you to stick with the project until at least then."

Just as I was leaving Ms. Wilson's office she stood to walk with me to her office door and said, "I am having a private little weekend get together in a few weeks at my country estate. An invitation to Mr. Jackson has already been sent out stating that he and Pet are more than welcome to attend." Then the door was opened form the other side by the same attractive young woman, "Miss Ellen, please show Ms. Sullivan back to the elevator."

"Right this way Ms. Sullivan," this coming from the young woman as she led the way.

Come Monday morning and I was back at my desk. All of the usual tasks kept me pretty well occupied throughout the day. Emails that had to be replied to, phone calls to return and pile of paper work to go through. I thought the day would never end. Then just about around the time I was going to call it quits for the day my cell phone sitting on my desk buzzed with a text message, "Pet come to my office after work today."

Arriving at Master's Law firm I was once again greeted by the same attractive young receptionist I had seen the last time I was here, "May I help you Ms?"

"Yes I am here to see David Jackson."

"OH, yes he said some one would be stopping by. Let my show you the way."

Reaching David's office door the reception said, "Mr. Jackson had an afternoon meeting. He told me if he had not returned I was to show to his office and then to tell you to wait for him to return."

Not sure how long I would have to wait I made myself comfortable on the large soft leather couch positioned along the right wall. I guess I must have dozed off after my long day at work. Because suddenly I was awakened by some one grabbing me by the hair and dragging me across the room.

Before I even knew what was happening I was pushed up against the large oak desk then forcibly bent over the edge. My tits were smashed flat against the desktop as I was held down. My hands gripped the opposite edge for support. Soon I felt the skirt around my waist being pulled up and then the powerful contact of a hand slapping hard into my ass cheeks. After about a dozen blows to each ass cheek I felt the thong panties from underneath my skirt being ripped away.

"You let her wear panties?" I heard a female voice say.

"Yes, but only when she is at work. But that ends today. Did you hear that Pet? No more panties for at least a month. After that I may let you earn them back," this coming from the powerful voice of my Master.

"Yes Master, no more panties."

"Pet what is your rule regarding how to wait for your Master?" Again this came from Master in a strong and powerful voice.

"Pet is to be wearing her collar, naked, and kneeling at attention."

"And were you?"

"No Master." I did not offer an explanation because it would not have mattered. I had disobeyed.

"And were you told to wait for your Master by my receptionist?"

"Yes Master," realizing even though the command had been relayed through the receptionist it had still came from my Master.

"Have you had much need to punish her since before today?" this again from the female voice.

"No not really. Even though her official training is over she is still learning. So I have been kind of lenient with her up until now."

Master continued to hold me down against the desktop as he conversed with this unknown woman as if I was not even in the room. The two talked in great detail about my weekend of training. That first night in the hotel room were Master whipped my ass then fucked me hard to test my willingness. Then came all the little things Master had me do prior to our first meeting. Fingering myself at my desk then tasting me fingers. Making myself cum in the ladies room at work. And of course the night Master watched on web cam while I exposed my body to him for the first time and than masturbated until I made myself come for him.

"Has she learned how to lick pussy yet?" the voiced asked.

"She has had only one experience of eating a cunt full of my cum so far. She definitely could only gain from the opportunity of licking a real pussy."

Then Master twisted my left arm around behind my back pulling me up from bent over his desk in one swift motion. Turning me to face the voice that I had been hearing. Seated comfortable on the couch much like I had been just minutes before was a very attractive woman with long light brown hair, big brown eyes, and I am guess to be in her early thirties. "Pet I would like for you to meet one my newest associate lawyers, Natalie Richards."

"That is Miss Natalie to you Pet," Natalie stated staring me straight into my eyes which I quickly lowered towards the floor.

"Pet where is your collar?" this question came from Master.

"In my purse," I answered with which Miss Natalie picked up my purse from the couch next to her removed my collar then tossed it to Master.

"I am not even going to ask why you are not wearing it," said Master holding the collar in front of my face then dropping it to the floor. "Strip and kneel," releasing his grip on my arm.

I fell to my knees putting my collar on around my neck. Once fastened in place I quickly unbuttoned my blouse, removed my lacy bra, then slid my skirt down over my legs removing my shoes as I did so. Now naked I knelt before Master and his young guest.

"That is much better, Pet."

"Thank you Master."

Kneeling naked on the floor I felt much more vulnerable than at any time in the past. Of course I had been seen naked by many people since becoming my Master's slave, but now I felt even more exposed than as ever before as a lone strange woman intently stared down at me. I dared not look up into her face even though I could feel her eyes staring intently at my nude body.

"Stand for inspection," Master ordered. Quickly I stood as directed; Feet apart, hands behind my head with my fingers interlocking.

Miss Natalie did not stand to take a closer look at my body as I expected her to do. Instead I again felt her eyes moving up and down my body from my feet to my head and back again. She still remained seated on the couch now with her legs crossed.

This continued for what I am guessing was only a few minutes but it seemed like an eternity for me.

"Turn," came Masters next order. With this I made an 180 degree turn clockwise as I had been taught.

My back to Miss Natalie was even worse; I could still feel her eyes staring, almost burning into me.

"Turn," again I rotated my body 180 degrees till I returned to facing Miss Natalie. She had removed her skirt and panties now neatly fold on the couch cushion beside her. Her blouse was undone exposing the bra underneath.

"Crawl to Miss Natalie," directed Master.

As I crawled towards Miss Natalie I heard her say, "Your Master has told me that you have only eaten cunt so far and don't have any experience at licking a real pussy. We both think now would be a good time for you to start by trying mine."

Once close enough Natalie grabbed my head and pulled my face into her wet and musky pussy. As she ground her entire crotch from her ass to her clit all over my face while holding firmly onto my hair she demanded, "Lick it! Lick all of me. Lick inside me. Stick your tongue way up inside. Do you like the way I smell? You like the way I taste?"

Many times I had smelled and tasted my own sex from masturbating and licking my fingers afterward. Or sucking my Master's cock after he has finished fucking me. However, I have never experienced another woman's pussy as I was Natalie's. When I had first licked Slut's cunt it was full of the over powering taste of Master's cum. Natalie's pussy smelled and tasted very much the same as my own, but also different enough that I knew very well it was not mine. Natalie's pubic hair was full, but neatly trimmed forming a triangle above her clit leaving her lips bare very much unlike my own which is shaved bare or even Slut's cut very short. As I moved my tongue up and down her slit I pressed as deep as I could go into her opening. With my lips I sucked onto her clit before licking it with my tongue. Moving my mouth down I made little kisses with my lips. I tried my best to imitate what always felt good for me.

Concentrating hard on trying to please Miss Natalie to impress Master I continued licking her pussy when sensing someone behind me I then felt his cock penetrating me deeply. 'Oh yes,' I thought to myself. 'This is what I hoped would happen tonight; feeling Master's cock in me once again.'

After about only a half dozen or so very powerful thrust's of Master's cock deep into my cunt each time trying my best to bury my tongue just as deep in Natalie's pussy, I felt Master withdraw his cock from me leaving a very empty feeling behind. Not for long though. Soon Master's cock press hard against my other hole. Miss Natalie grabbing me by my hair lifting me to look into her eyes.

"Tell your Master what you want."

"Master fuck Pet's ass while she licks Miss Natalie's pussy."

"Beg him!!!" Miss Natalie said almost screaming at me.

"Master, Please fuck Pet's ass while she licks Miss Natalie's pussy."

"Beg again, Pet." this time coming from Master.

"Master, Please fuck Slave Pet's ass. Please fuck her ass hard while she licks Miss Natalie's pussy."

Now I have had Master's cock within my tightest hole many a times before. But also only after much preparation and lubrication. This time he used only the wetness from my cunt to slide into me. I felt my hole stretch and grip him like never before. That pain I first felt was much greater this time. It seemed this time to take much longer for my ass to expand and accommodate the intruder.

"Eat her pussy Pet!!" Master ordered as Natalie pushed my head back down until it was buried in her wet pussy. Never before ever in my previous life had I any bi-sexual or lesbian experiences and never even considered it until choosing this direction for my life. But now I had no choice as my tongue reached out and I began to lick this woman's pussy. Natalie lifted her legs back and spread herself wider as I began to taste her and gently tongue her pussy. My hands reached out to her thighs for support which I then used to pull my mouth in closer. Master increased his movement in my ass and I was totally engulfed in sensation as he took me from behind while I pleasured this woman with my mouth.

12