Mary's New Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary's use by co-workers continues.
2.5k words
4.35
82.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fictional story.

Special thanks to "Blackstallion21" for his help editing.

"You're late Bill. I only have the room for an hour; you were supposed to be here five minutes ago" Andy complained.

"It's not my fault, " Bill answered. "We got stuck in a slow elevator, didn't we Mary?"

"Yes Master Bill, "she whispered as she stared at the floor. Both men burst out laughing.

"Maybe I should have her call me master also" Andy said. "Would you like that Mary, want to call me master also?"

"Oh no sir, I don't think I'd like that" Mary said.

"Well as you've probably figured out by now" he continued, "What you want doesn't count for shit. From now on you will address me as master. Understood?"

"Yes Master," she obediently said.

"Come along than Mary we have lots of work to do," Andy told her as the guided her into a private room. "Get your clothes off and let me look at you Andy commanded." Mary removed her clothes praying no one would walk in or look through the little window in the door. Standing nude before Andy, he circled around her sizing her up from every angle.

"Your legs and ass are pretty good, but you still have a good deal of baby fat to get rid of," Andy told her. "I've been given the task of getting you into shape Mary, any way I see fit. You will come here three days a week for an hour and work your ass off. If you do as you're told and work hard we will get along just fine. If you give me any trouble at all you'll spend your time here screwing as many men as I can sell you too. I have four weeks to get you in shape, and I will do it or kill you trying."

"Let's start you off with some time on a treadmill," Andy began "but first I have something just for you." From his bag Andy emptied out an assortment of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, clamps and other sexual paraphernalia. He selected a butt plug about an inch and a half across and three inches long. He handed to her and told her to shove it up her ass. Unsure of how to proceed Mary took the offending item and tried pushing it against her ass.

"You're only going to hurt yourself if you try to shove it in dry," Andy told her, "lube it up some first"

"How Master," Mary asked with a baffled look on her face.

"I don't care," Andy said. "Suck on it or shove it up your cunt, just hurry up we're wasting time." Mary took the plug and rubbed it between her legs, gradually working at into her pussy. When it was coated she pulled it out and pressed it against her asshole. She tried pushing it in but it was just too uncomfortable.

Andy tired of watching her feeble attempts put his hand against hers and shoved it in with one push. It was shaped so that it would embed itself completely within her with just a short chain hanging behind her like a tail. Next he grabbed a dildo about six inches long and two inches in diameter, without ceremony he placed it at her slit and worked it in and out of her until he had it fully embedded in her. Andy put a leather device around Mary that looked like a chastity belt and strapped it between her legs and around her waist holding the butt plug and dildo in place.

"You will only be allowed the use this harness for the first week," Andy told her. "After that I will expect you to be able to hold the devices in place with your muscles." Mary was having difficulty moving as Andy shoved her towards the treadmill. Grabbing Mary's hands Andy lashed them to the bar at the front of the machine. He punched in some numbers and the treadmill started moving.

"You have 10 minutes to go before it stops," Andy told her. "This is a variable speed program and will speed up and slow down as well as inclining so you will feel like you're running uphill." Mary began jogging at a slow pace, feeling the offending intruders working themselves inside her body. When the treadmill started to incline it picked up speed causing her to sprint to keep from falling. For two minutes she ran at full speed. When the incline decreased and the speed lessened Mary was grateful to have a moment to try and catch her breath. As her breathing slowed the dildo and the butt plug began to vibrate. She looked at Andy and saw him fingering a small remote.

"Just a little added incentive to help keep you loose," Andy told her. As the treadmill ran through its program Andy would turn off the devices whenever Mary was sprinting and turn them back on whenever the treadmill slowed. As the treadmill finished running its program and came too a stop Mary was gasping and tears were running down her face.

Andy untied Mary's wrist and guided her over to the free weights. He grabbed a weight bar and attached 30 pounds of weights to it. With one hand he lifted it easily and laid it across Mary's shoulders.

"Hold on to it with both hands," he commanded. Doing as she was told Mary balanced the weight and waited.

"Spread your legs and place your feet about two feet apart," Andy told Mary. "Now bend your knees and do a squat." As Mary followed his instructions he pushed down on her shoulders until her knees were completely bent.

"Now push yourself back into a standing position," he told Mary. When she was back in a standing position he told her. "You'll do three sets of twenty. At the bottom you will hold your position and repeat, 'I am a dirty slut, use me as you see fit Master'."

Mary squatted and repeated Andy's command before straining to right herself, again and again until she had finished her first set. Andy only allowed her a minute before telling her to start again. At the bottom of her squat she began reciting,

"I am a dirty sluuuuutttttt!!!!" Andy had activated the remote and Mary nearly fell before regaining her balance. He pushed the button on the remote again.

"I'm afraid that one doesn't count," Andy laughed. Every time Mary reached the bottom of her squat Andy would trigger the vibrations and turn them off again when she began to rise. By the end of her second set Mary's legs were wobbling and she was having trouble standing.

"If you don't finish your third set" Andy told her, "I am going to have to paddle that precious little bottom for you Mary." Gritting her teeth, Mary tried to ignore the burning in her legs and the vibrations radiating through her. Somehow she managed to complete her third set and collapsed in exhaustion. Andy removed the weights from her shoulders. He gave her some water to drink and a moment to rest.

"Why are you doing this to me Mary cried? I had always thought we were friends."

"Friendship has nothing to do with this," Andy told her. "Mr. Anderson wants it done and there is nothing I or anyone else can do to prevent it. I've become accustomed to a certain way of life working here and Mr. Anderson allows me to have it. My very job depends on following his directions and doing as I'm told. If that means beating your ass and having to screw you, well Mary I guess I'll just have to do it. Now back to work."

"Time for some pull-ups," Andy said. "You are to do three sets of 10 this time."

"I can't," cried Mary; "I don't think I can do 10 once."

"That's not the right attitude," said Andy. "You're young and healthy Mary, you can do it."

"I'll tru," Mary told him.

"You'll do more than try, you'll do it," Andy told her. "I'll even help you by giving you a little incentive." Andy dug into his bag and pull out a couple of items. Grabbing a couple of 2 1/2 pound weights he attached a cord to each at one end. On the other end of the cords he attached what looked like large alligator clips. Placing a small step under the chin-up bar he told Mary to step up and grab the bar. When Mary was grasping the bar her chin was only one foot below it. Throwing the cord over the bar Andy grabbed one of Mary's nipples and stretched it out attaching one of the clamps to it. Pain shot through Mary's breasts as Andy did the same to her other nipple. Adjusting the length of the cords, there was no slack in them from the clamps to the weights setting on the floor.

"Now pull yourself upward," Andy commanded. As Mary grasped the bar tightly and pulled herself up. Andy quickly pushed the step out from under Mary.

"Now lower yourself," Andy told her. As Mary started downward pain shot through her body as the cords pulled tight and lifted the weights off the floor. Mary quickly strained to pull herself upward again, momentarily relieving the pain in her breasts.

"I'll give you the step again after you've completed the set," Andy told her.

Mary didn't want to lower herself again knowing the pain it would cause. As she descended again the clamps dug into her nipples as the weights lifted off the ground giving Mary the incentive to pull herself up again. Unsure how she managed, Mary finished the first set and Andy pushed the step back under her. Mary was sobbing and gasping for breath as blood seeped out around her nipples where the clamps had dug into her tender flesh.

"Please Master, take them off," Mary begged, "I'll do anything you asked."

"I know you will," Andy told her, "but you will anyway." Mary struggled through the next two sets and somehow managed to finish. As Andy removed the clamps from her nipples the sweat from her body seeped into the open wounds caused by the clamps. Mary felt as if Andy was sticking white-hot needles through her nipples the pain was so intense. Mary couldn't imagine anything worse, she was convinced she had died and gone to Hell.

"Take that belt off and stand up" Andy instructed. Mary did as she was told. Without ceremony Andy grabbed the chain and yanked the butt plug out of Mary's ass while activating the dildo still in her vagina. The relief Mary felt as the vibrations sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She was reaching her peak when Andy suddenly yanked the dildo from Mary's pussy. Andy removed his sweat pants freeing his beautiful cock. Straddling a weight bench Andy called Mary over to him. Instructing her to impale herself on his nine inch cock, Mary lowered herself until he was completely inside her.

"Who said exercising can't be fun," Andy laughed. "I want you to hook your legs behind me and lower yourself back until your head reaches the floor." Mary leaned back and did as she had been instructed. Stretched backwards his cock was partially pull out of her and pressing against her clitoris.

"With your hands behind your head do a sit-up," Andy instructed her. Rising forward she impaled herself on his manhood completely. "Three sets of twenty," Andy told her. "Every time you reach the top, you will look me in the eye and tell me 'Thank you for bringing out the slut in me Master'. If you have an orgasm before you are finished with your three sets, you will receive ten swats from a paddle for each sit-up you haven't completed." Mary was completely stretched out backwards on her first sit-up when she felt Andy yank a single pubic hair from her mound. She sat up and looked him in the eye.

"Thank you for bringing out the slut in me Master," Mary said. By the time she was midway through her third set the pleasure and pain he was causing had her to the point where the words she was speaking were half-truths. With only two sit-ups to go Andy placed his thumb against her clit and began to rub. Mary raised her upper body into a sitting position and began to shiver uncontrollably as an orgasm overwhelmed her.

Mary threw her arms around Andy and wept. "Thank you for bringing out the slut in me Master." Andy unable to control himself any longer shot load after load his semen into Mary as she shuddered and clung to him.

"Oh God that was fantastic," Andy told her. "Now get off me and clean this mess you caused up. After all we can't leave this room messy for the next occupants can we?"

As Mary slid to her knees and engulfed Andy's limp member in her mouth she somehow found pleasure in the fact that she had managed to drain him. She sucked and licked every drop she could locate off of Andy and the bench.

"That's enough," he told her as he pushed her away. "Crawl over to my bag and fetch me my paddle. Grab it with your teeth and bring it to me he commanded."

Confusion and fear showed on Mary's face, she had forgotten that she had not finished the last sit-up and she had ten swats coming to her. Mary stuck her head into the bag and dug around. She located a paddle that looked like something you would use for ping-pong except it was coated in leather. She grabbed it with her teeth and crawled back too Andy's feet. Reaching for the paddle Andy instructed her to lie across his lap.

"Count them out loud and thank me for helping you become a better slave he instructed." Mary heard the paddle crack against her ass at the same time she felt the pain.

"One" she sobbed, "thank you Master for helping me to serve you better," Andy continued raining blows upon her tender ass cheeks as Mary sobbed and begged him to stop.

As the last blow landed she whispered almost incoherent "ten, thank you Master for making this slave girl more pleasing to her Master's."

"Isn't a workout invigorating," Andy asked her?

"Yes Master," she responded.

"Let's grab a shower so you can get back to work," Andy told her. "I'm sure Mr. Anderson won't be happy if you fall behind in your duties." Andy had Mary lather both of their bodies as they showered together. Enjoying the feel as Mary ran her hands over his body, Andy pushed her away as he felt his cock start to respond.

"I haven't any more time to play today he told her. Get dressed before I have to fuck you again." Relief and disappointment washed over Mary and she dried herself. The knowledge that she could excite him again so quickly pleased her somehow that she didn't understand. After they had dressed, Andy had Mary straightened up the room before heading back to their office.

"Rest up well Mary, we have a lot of work ahead of us" Andy told her.