Mary's New Start

Story Info
Mary finds her true power.
896 words
3.53
23.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was more than met the eye when it came to Mary, to look at her she was a fit mid forties woman, a little money to her name. But Mary had worked hard to get the money, for years she had been a bank manager in a small town in the high street and it wasn’t until the untimely death of her husband two years ago that she realised she no longer needed to work. Of course she loved her husband but only a year later she realised it was the best thing that could of happened, he left her with plenty of money but left her without a relationship.

Mary had married young and had missed out on the dating games like her girlfriends before her, and only now later in life was she waking up to herself and what she was capable of.

Mary lay in her king sized bed all alone, able to stretch out, there was no need to get up and rush to work because she had all the time in the world now. But of course like any human as the sun shone through the thin curtains of her cottage home she awoke feeling a little light headed and decided that the best place for her was snug in her duvet. But her mind was wandering, there was something else that had woken her, an almost alien feeling lately.

Her hand slowly made its way below the duvet, stroking carefully over her silk like skin, her own touch causing her nipples to become hard with anticipation. Her body was warm and she liked it, but there was another heat source, something more powerful, something keeping her in bed. Her fingers glided across her perfectly flat stomach until they found the little hair she kept just above an almost forgotten part of her body, there was no need to move her hand lower to see if she was aroused. Mary could feel her juices, feel the warmth her pussy was producing and their was a slick fluid at the top of her thighs. However she still moved her fingers, gently parting the swollen lips until the tip of her finger passed over her clit, she moaned uncontrollably, it had been over four years since she had enjoyed sex with another and many more year prior to that the last time she masturbated. As her finger began to circle her clit she began moving her hips, teasing herself to be touched in a way that would last, god knows how long she had been leaking whilst asleep but the batch under her bum made it clear that she had been wet for sometime. For ten minuets she lay there rubbing herself, he breathing becoming ever more erratic and her body was doing things she could hardly remember.

Someone had made her feel like this, for a while she had wanted company and sought the opportunities of the internet, purely to make friends and keep in contact with her daughter in Canada. Instead she had been approached by a man almost twenty years her junior. Six months ago when they began talking she took his flirting as humorous, but then their chats turned more to kinky things and last night he admitted he had always wanted to be a sex slave to a more mature woman. What Mary loved about him was how he kept saying he had wanted her and she had yet sent a picture. But last night she dreamt of her own little toy, young firm and able to please her as she wished. Mary’s life was changing.

Her finger pressed harder and harder against her clit until she lost control, the warmth gushed from inside her spilling over her hand and thighs. The scent of her sex travelled up from beneath the covers filling her nose, she flopped back into the pillows, her face rosy and a bead of sweat running down her face.

Last night Mary had chosen to let Mike ramble on about his fantasy, he might of actually thought her a little cold as she didn’t say much to him when they both signed off and went to bed. But maybe waking like this for the first time in years was a sign, and she was ready to play the game.

Mary spent the morning scanning the internet instead of going for her normal four mile jog, especially strange for he was that she had yet to shower and rid herself of the scent of sex. Instead she sat at the computer with her robe open, her mind was filled with thoughts and her pussy was reacting.

After all her research Mary opened up and E mail and typed the following:

Dear slave

We have spoken now for six months, I know we live very close to each other and our meeting was that of fate, but now it is time to ignore fate and allow me to take charge as you wanted.

I want you to go into town and purchase two pairs of womans panties, then next Monday wear one pair and bring the receipt with you so I know you have brought them, your training will then begin.

Mistress M

It was a massive step for Mary, was what she was doing right, regardless she had pressed scent and it was gone.