Mary's Secret Winter Orgasms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lifting herself to her toes and quickly bouncing as we swayed our hips and soon I could feel warm uncontrollable orgasmic waves wash over.

"Mary, I'm going to cum." I whispered into her ear.

"M... me... me to." She sputtered as she quickly and shamelessly bounced.

I caught eyes with a sexy roller blade girl and she smiled as I slowly filled Mary's tiny body with warm cum.

She was shaking with orgasmic bliss and panting in my ear as she slowed her bouncing, I just held her quivering body in the pouring rain as the crowd walked past.

"That was so hot!" She whispered into my ear before she slid me out of her body.

I pumped just a little cum onto my shirtless stomach as I tucked it back into the elastic of my swimsuit, but I didn't wipe it off, I just let it drip down my chest into my bellybutton as we walked, like a badge of honor as we continued down the path.

Mary snuggled close and whispered, "I can feel it running down my thighs."

I just smiled and kissed the top of her head thinking how lucky I am to have her in my life.

She looked up at me and smiled mischievously as we approached the golf course and I knew this was the first of many orgasms we would share before the storm passed.

The end.

12