Mary's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary's first night.
2.9k words
4.15
18.2k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story containing graphic sexual content and BDSM. If you are not legally allowed to view such a story, or might be offended by it please do NOT read it.

This is purely a work of fiction.

If you do read it, feel free to comment, good or bad, it will help me to understand which way to take this story. I am interested in any feedback, critiques, or reviews, good or bad. I will continue to write this story but it will make the effort worth it if I receive mail telling me what you think.

Enjoy!

*****

He led me to the separate wing leaving Mistress in the lounge. He pushed me roughly into my cell before saying "Strip."

I did, and he then ordered me on my back on the bed. Once laying down, he strapped my wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed, then two straps, one round my chest and the other round my hips, before disappearing and returning with a contraption that I did not recognise.

This he bolted to the bottom of the bed. It had a long arm that was pointed between my legs, and to this he attached a large dildo, fat and long, which he manoeuvred to the entrance of my pussy, well his pussy now I guess. He then went to a control panel, and having plugged it in, he pressed a few buttons, I could not see what, and it sprung into action, pushing itself into my pussy, about six inches before withdrawing and than back in again.

I had seen pictures of this, a fucking machine but this was the first time I had experienced one.

He smiled at me "I have set this up so you will have a very restless night, it will fuck you for 20 minutes in each hour until I come in the morning to turn it off." He looked at his watch, "That means approx three hours of being fucked by this machine, that will make your cunt very sore by the morning as there is only yourself and your thoughts to lubricate it."

"Enjoy."

And with that he walked out slamming the door behind him, which turned out the lights. It was very dark except for a couple of small lights on the control panel. I laid there as the machine invaded me unable to move more than a couple of inches, I tried to lift my hips but the machine just followed me, intent on fucking me silly, and as I was already excited it was not long before I had my first orgasm. When the machine stopped after the first twenty minutes it remained inside me, keeping me open and full.

I was not surprised my body betrayed me, here I was, an 'on trial' sex slave, being fucked by a machine on and off for the next 10 hours, and it was only Friday night of my first visit here.

I could only imagine what else they had in mind for me. I dropped into a fitful sleep only to be woken by the machine and its incessant motion in and out of me, I was just an object to it, an object to be fucked, after all that's what it was made for to give pleasure, and it dawned on my that Master had made me into a whore already, accepting as I was that I could be made to orgasm by a machine, what would I do for a real cock.

By the third hour I was so tired I had no more thoughts of sex but the machine still forced its way into me, I was dry now and it was hurting as it pushed in, I did get wet a bit as it probed me.

By the sixth hour I was regretting agreeing to this trial, it was relentless, and I was now in pain, I knew that in the morning I would be so sore I would walk with my legs apart and hopefully no knickers.

In between I slept fitfully, not really sleeping, more dozing waiting for the machine to start up again, wondering if I could take this life as a slave, then realising that my pain was what I wanted, it was the isolation and inability to tell anyone how I was feeling that was getting to me, and I suspected that Master had that in mind when he restrained me, they wanted to prove to me how helpless I now was and how much power they had over me, and that I had no rights to complain.

By the tenth hour I was broken, I would do anything to get away from this machine, my pussy felt swollen and so very sore, in fact I was not sure I ever wanted a cock near it again, that's how I was feeling, when the door opened and there stood Master. My pride stopped me begging to be released, stupid girl that I was.

He stood just inside the door and smiled at me, I was sure he understood how I was feeling, and while he looked the machine started up yet again. I struggled without any joy, and it entered me again and again, I was crying by now, my face must have been a mess, but he just stood there for the twenty minutes while it pounded my pussy.

As it stopped he came over to me, "Well girl did you have a good night, I expect your cunt is very open and very sore with a cock in it most of the night, do you want to stay there for the day?"

I pleaded with him to stop the machine, using my eyes and my body as well as my voice to try to get him to release me. I told him I would do anything to get away, absolutely anything.

He moved to the control panel and turned it off. He then released me and said "Time for your morning shower." With that he grabbed my arms and fitted handcuffs to me behind my back, then a second just above my elbows which pulled them together forcing my breasts forward.

He then grabbed my hair and dragged me into the bathroom next door. "Kneel," was all he said. I did and he picked up the hose and the gun that was fitted to the end. He opened it and a powerful shot of freezing water hit my back, it was a massive shock and I tried to move but there was no where to go, especially because my arms were restricted. He stopped and pushed me forward holding my head to stop me head butting the floor, then started again directly on my ass and sore pussy. He moved forward and sprayed directly into my pussy, and I felt the ice cold water sooth it and it ran out onto the floor.

I was now shivering and he stopped before dragging me to the play room and threw me onto the bed, still face down ass up. Next I knew he was behind me, trousers and pants down, and his cock was at the entrance to my bud. "How often have you had anal girl."

"Only once before Master." I replied.

Up to this point in my life I had only had anal once, I had not really enjoyed it so had refrained from doing it with boy friends. This was to be my second experience. His cock was very big and fat and I knew it would be painful, it seemed he wanted to ruin both my holes.

I felt him spit on my ass and use his cock head to rub it into my bud, then I felt the pressure as he pushed to enter me, holding my hips so I could not move. As my bud opened for him it became painful, but he kept the pressure up saying "Well we have a very tight one here, I will enjoy this a lot."

He continued to put pressure on my sphincter, and finally it gave way and he entered me, I screamed as he did so and he just laughed, before easing out and back in, building up a steady rhythm.

For me the pain was bad and I was crying openly, but as he continued it eased a little. Because I was so tight he did not last long and I felt him drive deep as he could before pumping into me.

As he pulled out I felt his seed dribble out of me, and he then took me back to the shower room unlocking my arms and telling me to have a warm shower, then dress and join him and Mistress in the kitchen.

I took a long time over my shower and luxuriated in its warmth, gently washing my pussy and my ass, wondering what was in store and if my sore openings could handle what came next.

Once showered I went back to my room and dried myself and then my hair before dressing in what Master had left out for me, it was the short skirt and t shirt that I had worn on my way here, without panties, thankfully, or bra.

I then made my way up to the kitchen. Master and Mistress were sitting at the breakfast bar drinking coffee, Mistress smiled at me, "Come sit have some breakfast you must be hungry, what would you like." "Thank you Mistress just some coffee and some scrambled egg if I may."

Mistress turned to Melissa and gave her orders. Melissa gave me another nasty look before preparing my food. I was wondering by now what I had done to offend her, perhaps she was jealous of the attention I was getting, but I said nothing, I would ask her if I got her alone.

Master watched me as I climbed gingerly onto the stool and waited for breakfast. "I am sure you are very sore girl so there will be no more sex, except oral, for a while today, today will be a punishment day, we want to see how much pain, that you say you need, you can take, Mistress here is very good with a whip, and I enjoy giving a good spanking, so you will get what you desire, pain." And he laughed to the others who were present. Melissa I noticed was grinning.

"Yes Master thank you." I replied, not needing to, but I wanted them to know that I was happy to take whatever they wanted to dish out.

Melissa served the coffee and eggs, and disappeared from the kitchen leaving us to talk to each other in private. We chatted like normal people, continuing the learning curve between us, finding out more about each other and this could only help later should we take it forward, and at this time, despite my discomfort and pain, its was what I wanted, whether they did I could not tell.

Once we had all finished we returned to the playroom. Master stood and watched as Mistress ordered me to undress and then she strapped me to the Cross, arms above my head, my ankles spreading my legs wide apart, with an additional strap around my forehead and waist to keep me as immobile as they could facing out into the room.

Once in position Master approached me and felt my body, playing with and pinching my nipples, pulling on them until I groaned, partly with pleasure partly with the pain, before moving down to my pussy where he found I was damp again. He stood back and grimed at Mistress, "She is wet again she is looking forward to this."

Mistress had picked up a long tail whip, and was playing with it, cracking it in front of me, and as Master moved away she cracked it again, the tail just catching my breast, the pain exploded in it and I saw in the mirror opposite, a red weal appear across my breast just above my nipple. Again she swung it and a similar weal appeared on my other breast.

She continued, taking her time, never laying a second strike over the first, the pain was intense but enjoyable at the same time, and it was not long before I was close to orgasm.

After about 30 minutes of continuous strikes I had weal's laced across my breasts and stomach and the pain by now had made me cry, and I was begging her to stop, but she ignored me only stopping when she wanted to, she was by now breathing heavily from her efforts.

As I looked in the mirror I saw I was criss crossed like a patchwork quilt, but she had not drawn blood anywhere and while I did not know how long the weals would take to go, I knew there was no lasting damage. By now I was limp from the excitement, the sexual tension, the fact I had not got to orgasm despite wanting one, and to an outsider I was a broken woman, hanging from the bonds that held me in place.

As Mistress took a breather Master untied me, turned me round and retied me in place, I was like a sack of potatoes, my legs had gone, and I could not stand by myself, but as I was to find out this was only the start of it.

Master then took a paddle and started on the backs of my legs and worked hard for the next thirty minutes working up my legs from my knees to my waist, he hit me with some force and I squealed a lot as my legs and ass reddened, and I was soon crying again and hanging from the cross, a beaten woman, literally and in mind as well, if they intended to break me they had, partly from last night and now from the constant pain throughout my body, they had succeeded, I could not resist any more.

Once Master had finished, he untied me and I collapsed in a heap at his feet. He grabbed my hair, undoing his trousers, and forced his erection into my mouth, face fucking me until he came, no ceremony, no thought for me, just emptying me as he wants, he was so aroused from the beating he and Mistress had given me. As he pulled out he dragged me to the bed and pushed me on my back.

They had no need to tie me down, I was as I said broken and could not have resisted had I wanted to.

Mistress then climbed on the bed, lifted her skirt and placed herself over my face, pulling me up and into her pussy by my hair. She did not try to smother me and I licked her as best I could until she spasmed and flooded my face with her juices, the whipping had obviously excited her as much as it had Master.

They left me there while they went and cleaned up, and after about an hour Mistress returned and tied me again to the cross. I was not really aware of this, my whole body hurt and I was in a daydream, not resisting just accepting what was happening, I was becoming that slave they want, just accepting my position in life that was to please them.

Having tied me to the frame Mistress then repeated the whipping she had given me earlier, with the addition of whipping the insides of my thighs, that was so painful and I was sobbing as she just kept hurting me, then finally, as she was about to stop, she said "These last three are punishment, remember them, because if you disobey or displease us you will get more than three."

With that she stood back aimed and hit me on my labia and clitoris three times. I screamed with each stroke, then I passed out with the pain, slumping forward in my bonds, only the straps holding me up.

When I came to my pussy was on fire as were my thighs and breasts. I was lying on my bed and I could see the stripes in the mirror above. Melissa was standing by the bed with a wet cloth in hand, gently stroking my stripes trying to take some of the sting out of them.

As I opened my eyes she smiled at me and offered me some water, at least that's what I thought, she put a cup to my lips and I allowed her to pour some into my mouth. As I swallowed I realised it was not water but it was too late to spit it out. "Wh, what was that." I mumbled.

She smiled and said "That my little bitch girl was my pee, and you will drink more of it if you know what's good for you."

I was about to protest when she grabbed my nose forcing me to open my mouth to breath and she poured the rest into my mouth, making me drink her.

When I finished swallowing and gasping for air I said "Why, why do you hate me so."

"Because when I came here I was like you, and I signed a contract, and they took everything from me, then I got pregnant, then it all changed and I am now a Maid and you are their new bitch, and I am nothing now, they are trying to sell me as a breeder, I was so happy here."

"Now get dressed they want you upstairs." And with that she got up and walked out. I would need to be wary of her.

To be continued...