Mary's Virginity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary shrank back a little bit, somewhat intimidated by this bold woman who was so familiar with her Daddy. She moved forward reluctantly as Dax tugged her with him then gasped in surprise when he lifted her to sit on the counter and stepped back. She watched in trepidation as Rose settled on her knees in front of her, setting a large box to one side.

Rose glanced at Dax and when he nodded slightly, she took one of Mary's feet in her hands. "Such pretty feet." Rose sighed softly with pleasure then tightened her grip, still gentle but very firm, and leaned forward. She licked along the bottom of Mary's foot, holding tight against the jerk of leg that occurred along with the shocked gasp, then sucked Mary's big toe into her mouth. Rose looked up the length of Mary's leg and met the girl's eyes, watching her reactions as her foot was bathed with tongue and, against the ankle bone and other sensitive places, teeth. Rose took greater delight as Mary's expression changed from one of shock to arousal.

Dax watched Mary's face too, his cock hardening as he watched her head drop back in enjoyment. He sought to distract himself and moved over to the cabinet Mary had been looking in. He frowned as he studied the contents, his brow clearing only when he saw the We Vibe II. He moved around behind the counter and pulled the box from the display. A glance at Rose and Mary showed one boot on and Mary twitching with pleasure as Rose worshiped her other foot. Quickly, he read the box, a grin growing as he did so.

Rose carefully zipped up the second boot, smoothing the slick leather over Mary's calf before dropping a kiss on the inside of her knee. Then she pushed to her feet, caressed Mary's thigh and left the girl panting as she turned to Dax. "What have you got there?" She laughed as Dax showed her, talking quietly to her. Rose glanced at Mary, noting that the girl was starting to come down from her arousal and mentioned this to Dax. "I have batteries, of course, if you want her to wear it out of here, I have no objections. She's already wearing a fortune in leather."

Dax smiled and kissed Rose lightly. "Thank you, my dear. I think we'll do that. Everything else can go into the bag." He handed her the box then turned to Mary, walking up to her, between her knees and effectively pinning her to the counter. "How are you doing baby?"

Mary lifted heavy lidded eyes to his and smiled before her eyes drifted shut. She wasn't sure she was all the way in her body; she felt so good and so...liquid. "I'm good Daddy. Really good."

He stroked up the insides of her thighs, then over her stomach. "I'm glad to hear it, little girl. I have something else for you." He started sliding down the zipper of her corset and Mary's eyes flew open. "Remember I said I was going to replace the clip?" His hands drifted over her body as he spoke.

"Yes Daddy." She closed her eyes and relaxed a little more, leaning back on her arms, as he caressed her belly then her inner thighs. She never noticed as Rose moved behind her and handed the lubed We Vibe to him. When she found herself supported by Rose and new hands on her breasts, Mary almost didn't mind because by then he'd unclipped the center chain from the one connecting her breasts and was in the process of sliding clip from her.

Rose held the girl in place as she gasped in shock at the sharp stab of pain as blood rushed back into her clit and labia. She watched Dax crouch down and slowly lave the abused pussy with his tongue. Memories rushed through her as she watched him prepare Mary for the new toy. Jealousy followed then was gone in a flash. Dax had never treated her with such firm tenderness; there was never the kind of love for her as there was for Mary. She wondered if Mary was actually his daughter or if he'd kept her when that stupid slag debra had gotten pregnant because he'd wanted a baby. She resolved to ask him.

Mary's head lolled on Rose's shoulder, soft happy noises escaping her as Dax laved her most private place, easing the shock of the blood rushing back. She didn't even mind Rose's hands on her breasts. She was just feeling so mellow and had little waves of pleasure coursing through her, she couldn't think of anything better.

Dax molded the vibe to fit her shape better, turned it on and fitted the longer end of the hook against her slick entrance. He smiled at Rose, "I don't think we needed any extra lube." He grinned when Rose laughed softly then cut his eyes to watch Mary's face as he pushed the vibe in place.

Mary would have jack-knifed forward at the sudden surge in feelings if Rose hadn't wrapped her arms around her. She gasped with shock as the vibrations rattled her core and her clit at the same time. Mary writhed on the counter top, an orgasm fast approaching, mindless with the abrupt amount of pleasure. She had never experienced anything like it.

Rose looked at Dax, her grip tightening on the girl. "Are you going to let her cum?"

He pulled the vibe back a little bit, so it wasn't pressed against her clit and g-spot. "It's a possibility." He watched Mary as Mary panted and whimpered in frustration. "I think she'd settle down if I did."

Rose nodded. "Do you mind if I help her along?" she asked.

"Not at all, Rose. It'd be a good lesson for her." He pushed to his feet and unbuckled his belt, opening his pants. He watched as Rose lowered her mouth to Mary's ear and spoke softly to her as her hands roved over the young, perky tits, tugging on the chain. Mary groaned, her eyes locking on her Daddy as he pulled his cock out of his briefs. He grinned at her and shoved the vibe back in.

Mary's back arched and she sucked in a breath on a silent scream. She planted her feet on the edge of the counter, writhing against the vibrations, trying to escape them and make the sensations increase at the same time. Rose playing with her nipples confused her senses and jacked her pleasure upwards. "Daddy! Please!" Mary screamed the words out.

He stepped between her feet and pulled her ass to the edge of the counter. "Please what baby?"

A growl started in her chest and tore from her throat. "Cum Daddy! LET ME CUM!"

Dax grinned at Rose's surprise. "My baby is a passionate girl." He turned to Mary, looking her in the eye as he stroked the tip of his cock against her outer labia. "Not yet. We're going to see if all the claims on the package are true." With that he drove inside her, gripping her hips as the vibrations assaulted him in a never before felt sensation. He ground his teeth together for grip on his control and pulled back out. He fucked her hard, winding her up as his own orgasm built within him. He forgot Rose, forgot their surroundings, forgot everything but the twin sensations of her muscles clamping down on him and the vibe sending little shockwaves of pleasure from the tip of his cock to his balls.

Mary screamed again, near tears as she fought back the impending orgasm, "DADDY! Please Daddy!"

Dax's teeth ground together and he growled out his permission. He dug his fingers into her hips, head thrown back as she clamped down tighter on him and the twin sensations drove him to the brink. "Now baby! Cum for Daddy!"

Mary's breath stuck in her throat and her whole body tensed for a long moment then she jerked, spasming as her orgasm tore her apart and put her back together again. Her Daddy's orgasm followed seconds later and each pulse from him brought a mini-wave from her. They wound down together, eyes locked on one another's, blind to everything else.

It was several minutes later before Rose cleared her throat, having had her own orgasm. Her best in months. "Dax, for that, you may have the We Vibe on the house." Rose smiled at him, watching as he brought Mary down and cleaned her up, though he left the new toy in place. She gauged the girl's state of mind then asked quietly. "May I ask you a personal question, Dax?"

He glanced at her, surprised. "Of course Rose, we are old friends, ask whatever you'd like."

Rose bit her lip then glanced once more at Mary before leaning close. "Is she really your daughter?"

Dax chuckled. "No. Debra cheated on me with someone at the Club. They were not as careful as they should have been. Not only did I find out almost immediately, but she got pregnant. I refused to let her abort, I had say in the matter as she was still technically mine at the time, and I kept her in my collar until she gave birth. Then I released her and sent her on her way."

Rose nodded. "That's a little bit of a relief Dax."

Dax laughed. "Honestly, Rose, do you think I'd touch a genetic daughter?" He stroked Mary's hair and smiled at her. "I never planned for this to happen but I couldn't be happier." He helped Mary to her feet and stood her by the door while he and Rose completed their business. "Thank you for making this day so much more fun."

Rose laughed. "You are most welcome. You always did inspire the best orgasms." She bagged the collar, leash, anal training kit, Ben-wa balls and the bondage tape then tossed in the clothes Mary had worn to the store and handed him the bag. "Come back and see me soon you two."

Mary smiled a little vacantly as her Daddy ushered her out.

12