Mary's Virginity Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy takes her to The Club for lessons.
5k words
4.34
86.2k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dax handed Mary into the car, brushing his lips across her forehead. "I love you baby. You were such a good girl in there."

Mary looked up at him, her eyes still dark with arousal as her body lazily started to wind up towards another orgasm as the We Vibe continued to work on her. "Thank you Daddy, I love you too."

Dax moved around the car and Mary stared at the dash as her brain started to process what had just happened. She had new clothes, she rubbed a palm on the new leather skirt, and new toys and a woman had licked her feet. She didn't understand why she liked that but she did. Then the woman...Rose, Mary remembered her name was Rose... held her while Daddy fucked her. That aroused Mary in a few different ways. She liked being watched. She didn't like Daddy being seen by anyone but her but being watched while her strong and handsome Daddy used her, showing someone else what a good slut she was, that made her happy.

And Daddy was proud of her. That made her feel good too. It looked like Rose had been happy with the way things had gone. For some reason, that made Mary's insides twist a bit. She liked making other people happy, especially her Daddy, and really he was all that truly mattered. Mary glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes as he turned up the stereo and sang along with an old rock song.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby." Dax subsided into humming while he waited for her to formulate her question.

"I didn't like Rose touching you but..." Mary hesitated. She was sure telling him things would make him do them more and that thrilled her but scared her too.

Dax glanced at her as she fell silent. He was pretty sure that he knew where she was going but wanted her to say it. It was important she feel like she could tell him anything. "But what, pumpkin?"

"But you were so happy when she was holding me and watching you f...fu..." she stumbled over the word and switched it to something else, "when you put your penis in me."

"You mean when I was fucking you?" Dax laughed as Mary blushed. "It's okay to say it. I will make love to you and I will fuck you. As long as you remember that when I fuck you it's still me showing you I love you, you'll be fine."

"Okay Daddy." Mary nodded then pushed through what she wanted to say. "I want to try to make sure that you being happy matters more than my being happy." Her mouth felt dry and she tried to lick her lips.

"That's where you're wrong Mary. Your being happy is very important. A happy slave means a happy Master." He caught her mouth dropping open out of the corner of his eye. "You're my girl, baby. You belong to me. That makes me your Master and you my slave."

"But you're Daddy."

"Yes, I'm your Daddy and you're my baby, but there's no difference really. It's just in the way we see it that makes it seem different."

Mary looked confused. "I belong to you?"

"Do you want me to teach you everything and help you grow into the best person you can be?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to make me happy?"

"Yes."

"Do you love me?"

"Of course Daddy."

"Do you want to belong to me?"

"Oh yes, Daddy." Her face and voice lit up with joy.

"Then you are mine." He patted her knee. "And that means I'm yours too. Because I love you and I want you to learn and grow and be the best person you can be. And I want you to be happy. And I love you just as much as you love me. No one else has made you as happy as you have pumpkin." He pulled into the driveway of a large brownstone and Mary gave the house a curious glance but kept her attention focused on him. He turned to her and cupped her face in his hands. He stroked her cheeks with his thumbs and caressed her face with his gaze. "I will always be in love with you Mary and I will always be your Daddy."

Mary's smile lit up Dax's world. "I always want to be your baby, Daddy. No one else could matter as much as you do."

Dax kissed her lightly. "Let's go inside, I have something for you then." He pulled a box from the console, tucked it into his jacket and slid a hand up her skirt. "One last thing, you're getting too used to this." He pressed hard on the vibe covering her clit, grinning evilly as she gasped and writhed. He teased her nipples with his free hand and brought her to the edge of another orgasm before stopping.

Mary growled in frustration and tried to hold his hand in place when he pulled back. Dax tugged free, gave her a little slap on her inner thigh that made her yelp and slipped from the car. He moved around and opened her door, holding out his hand for her. "Daddy, please!" Mary's voice was plaintive.

"Let's go Mary." His voice was firm and he wiggled his fingers for her to place her hand in his.

Mary shuddered and fought the need to cum. She made pleasing Daddy her greater need and the physical eased a little bit. She carefully worked her feet out of the car, slipped her hand in his and let him help her to a standing position. Mary tilted her face up to smile at him and he dropped a little kiss on her nose.

"Now, stay to my left and one step behind me. Is that clear?"

"Yes Daddy." She watched as he turned towards the house, waited until he'd taken a step forward and started his second step then moved to follow him.

By the time they got to the door it had been swung open wide and a very large man had come out, his arms spread wide and a huge smile on his face. "Thanatos! It has been too long, my friend." He swallowed Dax up in a hug.

Dax laughed. "I haven't heard that name in a very long time! It is good to see you, Stuart."

Mary stayed behind her Daddy staring up at the large man in surprise and a small amount of fear. He was bald as a cue ball, almost six and a half feet tall, had piercings in his left ear, over his right eye brow and at one corner of his mouth. A tattoo crawled up the left side of his neck and his bare arms were covered in a dizzying and dazzling amount of ink in all colors. He wore a leather vest and pale blue denim jeans with Doc Marten's on his feet. He peered over Dax's shoulder and winked at Mary. Her face flamed and she dropped her eyes.

"So who is this young thing, you old rogue? A new toy?"

Dax turned and wrapped a hand around Mary's wrist, tugging her forward. "Stuart, this is my babygirl, Mary. Mary, say hi to Stuart."

Mary swallowed and tried to shrink against Dax as Stuart looked her up and down. "Hello Stuart." Her voice was a squeak and she blushed deeper.

He laughed and swallowed Mary in a hug. "Any girl of Dax's is a friend of mine. Welcome to my club!" He stood back and swept a hand at the door. "Come on in."

Dax tried to move forward and found Mary statue still. "Come on baby, you'll have fun, I promise."

Mary swallowed, staring at the dark cave of a doorway. Then she resolutely stepped forward, her chin unconsciously lifting. She was Daddy's girl after all. "Yes Daddy." She moved through the door as both men ushered her forward and gaped at the décor.

Stuart lifted a brow at Dax. "Daddy eh? That's a new role for you."

Dax spoke quietly as he watched Mary stare at everything. "That's Deb's baby. I raised her. Now I am claiming her."

Stuart's eyes widened. "Well, you managed to do something no one has in a very long time."

"What's that?"

"You've surprised me!"

Dax laughed briefly then sobered and dropped his voice. "Is he still here?"

"You mean the one Deb screwed with?" At Dax's nod, Stuart shook his head in the negative. "Shortly after you left, he got his ass booted out. He'd tried stealing too many girls and none of the house girls would touch him."

It was Dax's turn to lift a brow as they moved into the house. "Oh? Why's that? Your girls are rather varied and open in their kinks."

Stuart barked out a laugh. "I know! But he was too strange even for them. He liked roman showers and would spike their drinks with, of all things, eye drops. It made them really sick and he would fuck them while they were puking. I rescinded his membership, gave him back every penny and kicked his ass out of here." He lowered his voice. "I told him that if I ever heard of that happened anywhere else I would skip calling the cops and take care of him myself. We don't judge people's kinks here but I do have house rules." He rubbed his face. "Poisoning my girls is well beyond anything even I would consider safe and acceptable."

Dax frowned, latent anger resurfacing. "I'm glad you got rid of him, for your girls' sake and that of your reputation. We also don't need him around Mary."

Stuart appraised the girl as she wandered deeper into the main lounge, looking at the framed pictures on the wall. "No, we don't. He wouldn't care that she's biologically his, he'd take her."

Dax's hands curled into fists. "No one will have her."

Stuart clapped his hand on Dax's shoulder. "No worries. She's safe here. We've got better security than Fort Knox. Now, you said you had something you wanted to do here." He snapped a finger and a girl, dressed in nothing more than a few silk scarves, strategically placed, came in with a coffee service on a silver tray. She set it on a low table between a couch and a pair of wing back chairs, all done in leather.

Stuart led Dax to a chair and waited until he was seated before sitting himself and nodding at the girl. She knelt at the end of the table and looked inquiringly at Dax. "Two sugars and double cream, Lea." Dax called Mary over and tugged a small pillow off the couch, laying it on the floor between his feet. Mary knelt on the cushion, gasping as the vibe pressed harder against her. Dax chuckled. "Give the coffee to Mary, Lea; she will make sure it's right."

Lea's eyes flicked from Dax to Stuart, who nodded imperceptibly, then to Mary. "Yes Sir." She stirred the coffee and held it out to Mary.

Mary took it carefully and sipped it. She closed her eyes in pleasure then swallowed. "It's right, Daddy." She turned slightly and lifted it up to him, keeping her eyes down.

Dax lifted Mary's chin until she looked up at him. He smiled at her then nodded his thanks to Lea before taking the cup. His eyes locked on hers, he deliberately turned the cup and sipped from the same place her mouth had been a second before. He chuckled as Mary blushed, grinning at him. Swallowing the mouthful of coffee he smiled at both girls. "Very good, Lea."

Mary settled herself back down, her head on Dax's thigh, shifting to try and make it so the vibe didn't press against her any harder than it had to. She watched Lea serve Stuart, envying the stroke of hair he gave her.

Stuart watched Mary shift around then laughed suddenly. "You have a vibe on her don't you, you evil old man."

Dax looked unrepentant. "Of course. This is her first full day as my girl and she's getting a crash course. She's doing very well." He stroked Mary's head as he would a favored pet. "We went to Rose's store this morning."

"I thought I recognized the leather work. She is incredible." Stuart looked over Mary's clothing with a critical eye. "What else did you get?"

"A delightful contraption called the We Vibe II. It's what is currently tormenting my baby."

"Oh! I've heard of those! They look wonderfully wicked." Lea spoke eagerly then slapped a hand over her mouth and peered at Stuart through her lashes.

Stuart's face darkened in anger and Mary shrank back from the imposing sight as he spoke. "Come here Lea, assume the position."

Mary watched, shocked, as Lea slowly rose to her feet and approached Stuart. The girl stopped beside Stuart's knee then bent over, her belly resting on his lap, hands laced behind her neck, feet together.

Stuart placed one hand on Lea's lower back then asked, "How many words did you speak, girl?"

"Nine, Master." Lea's voice was quiet.

"And what are the rules?"

"Girl is not to speak unless spoken to and then never to refer to herself in the first person when in the presence of others." Lea's voice was strong but quiet and Mary could hear it thickening like she was going to cry. Mary watched, riveted and thrilled by the rules, even as she hoped Daddy never imposed them on her.

Stuart nodded, stroked Lea's ass. "What is the punishment?"

Lea had to swallow twice before she got it out. "One spank for every word spoken and five for every first person pronoun."

"So how many will you receive?"

"Girl will receive fourteen, Master."

"Count them out." Stuart didn't give her a chance to reply but lifted his hand and brought it down with a sharp slap on Lea's bare ass.

"One Master!" Lea's words were almost a scream and a tear leaked down her cheek.

Mary looked up at Dax and he shook his head, turning her face back to Lea. Mary flinched at the next smack, it sounded louder than the first one. She watched as Lea counted out all fourteen blows, frowning as Lea started sobbing.

Stuart rubbed the hot, red flesh, taking the sting out. "Will you remember now, pet?"

"Yes Master." Lea swallowed more tears.

"You will answer any questions Mary may have for you but you will not speak unless asked a direct question. And you will answer honestly, without fear of the consequences. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master." At his nudge, she slid off his lap and knelt beside his chair, wiping her face with the palms of her hands.

Stuart nodded at Dax. Dax looked down at Mary when she turned her face up to him. "Do you have any questions?"

Mary was positively bursting at the seams with questions but she wasn't sure if she should ask. "Yes Daddy but..."

"No buts Mary. If you have questions, ask them."

Mary ducked her head. "I have a lot of questions Daddy but I don't want to take up all your time with them."

Dax considered a moment then looked at Stuart. "Is it alright if Lea takes Mary to the corner?"

Stuart nodded. "That's fine." He placed a hand on Lea's shoulder. "Take Mary off and answer her questions, pet."

"Yes Master." Lea rose to her feet then held out her hand for Mary.

After a quick look at her Daddy, Mary got to her feet and took Lea's hand, letting her lead her to a corner. She followed Lea's example and knelt beside her, shifting so she could watch her Daddy. When Lea made a gesture like she was to begin Mary took a deep breath. "Did that hurt?"

Lea shook her head. "Not a lot, girl likes spankings."

"Then how can they be a punishment?"

"Ah, but there is a big difference between punishment and play, Mary. It's all in the head."

"What do you mean?"

Lea considered her answer then said, "When girl first came here she had a Master who was abusive. He hit her because it made him happy. Usually that's enough for girl but this one..." Lea paused then shook her head. "He didn't care. A good Master cares. It matters to him what is a turn on and a turn off and where a girl's limits are. That one didn't care and Lea got hurt a lot in bad ways. Master saved her." She stopped to make sure Mary was following. When Mary nodded, Lea continued. "Master made her proud again. Not vain, but proud of her service and proud in those she serves. Lea is proud of herself but not prideful. And because Lea is proud of how she serves her Master, when she disappoints him it hurts her."

Mary looked confused. "I don't understand." Lea looked thoughtful for a moment. "When you get a good grade in school, are you proud of yourself?"

"Yes."

"What are you proud of? The way your brain works or the result of your work?"

"The result of my work, I think."

"That's what Lea is talking about. She works hard to make her Master happy and takes pride in her work; otherwise it wouldn't be very good. But sometimes even a devoted girl screws up and her Master has to punish her." Lea looked at her fingers and whispered. "Master has been so good to girl that it hurts her heart to disappoint him. That's why Lea cried. Not because the spanking hurt but because she had disappointed him."

Mary opened her mouth then closed it again as understanding dawned. "Oh! I get it!"

Lea smiled and patted her knee.

"Can you teach me how to serve properly?"

"If your Daddy wants you to learn and Master says yes."

Mary launched into another dozen questions about serving and being a slave.

Dax watched with a fond smile on his face as Mary's hands moved while she talked.

Stuart watched Dax for a few minutes then laughed softly. "You've got it bad, my friend."

Dax turned his attention to Stuart and nodded. "I know. I've never felt like this about anyone. I feel a little guilty though. I've raised her as my daughter and now I'm changing our relationship completely."

"You may have to move, man."

Dax nodded. "I know. But first things first." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a jeweler's box. He handed it to Stuart. "This is what I'm going to put around her neck. I bought it a long time ago, not knowing who it was for. I just knew it was perfect. And it is perfect for her, it suits her well."

Stuart opened the box and stared at the contents. Inside was a slim leather collar, the circle created by the braiding of a dozen slimmer pieces of leather in several shades of purple. Hanging from the center on the front was an onyx pendant with a sparkling, rainbow colored rose embossed on it. The back was a locking, screw plate clasp.

"It's beautiful, and you're right, it's perfect for her. When do you wish to do it?" Stuart handed back the collar.

"Well, with you and Lea as witnesses, I think we can do it now." Dax looked eager to claim his girl.

Stuart held up his hand. "Whoa, Dax! What about doing it properly, a party, friends around you? You dropped off the radar after the incident with Debra and I know that there are many people eager to see you again. And I am sure there are still several girls who-"

Dax interrupted him. "I don't care about the girls. I have Mary. And I'd rather not have her moment spoiled by the jealousies of slaves who couldn't hold my interest then and won't now. We can come back another night for a party. For now, please, just grant me this one request."

Stuart thought a moment then nodded. "Alright, but you'll allow me to set the stage." At Dax's nod, Stuart called to Lea and left the room, the girl scrambling to catch up.

Dax called Mary to him and pulled her into his lap, hugging on her. "Would you like to belong to me, pumpkin?"

Mary smiled at him, a hand lifting towards his hair before it dropped back into her lap. "I already do, Daddy. I will always be yours."

He tugged her head down to his and kissed her. "We will make sure everybody knows it then." He opened her blouse and removed the tight lassoes looped around her nipples. He dropped the chain on the table beside him as she gasped in pain. Her hands came up to cover her breasts and he tugged them back down and pushed up her shirt so he could cover them with his mouth. He eased the blood flow back into each nipple by sucking gently and flicking his tongue over it. Mary was moaning, oblivious of their surroundings and squirming with a desperate need to cum again by the time he was done.

Dax pulled back and tugged her shirt into place again just as Lea entered the room. The girl knelt down a short distance away. "Master sent this girl to tell you, Sir Dax, that the Rose Room is ready for you." She looked worried when Dax raised both eyebrows at her. "Is that not suitable, Sir? Master thought you'd appreciate the surroundings and the intimacy of the room."

"No, no, it's great! I'm just surprised; I thought he'd go with the auditorium." Dax hastened to reassure the girl even as he nudged Mary from his lap and stood up.

Lea rose, smiling with relief, and led the way to the room. She opened the door then stood to one side to allow Dax and Mary to enter before her. She smiled at Mary's gasp of surprise.

The Rose Room was done in tasteful shades of green and red, suggestions of the flower in question here and there with the use of shadows and empty space. Great big vases stood on two tables, each holding three dozen of varying types of roses and adding a subtle perfume to the air. There was a large four poster bed in the center of the back wall and some pieces of equipment Mary didn't recognize along with a couple of armoires.

12