Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickie wished she could have made herself believe she was enjoying getting her ass fucked despite Maryse's verbal abuse but the truth was it was making her hotter. And fuck, she had totally forgotten how good it felt to be butt fucked.

Sure, she had fond memories of bending over for Trish, and Mickie didn't think she'd ever cum harder than when Beth was fucking her ass, but after her break-up with Trish she had pushed those memories to the back of her mind until they were all blurry and hard to recall properly. They even kind of seemed like a dream, like they never really happened, which was kind of fitting as Mickie almost felt like her ass was virgin again, her back hole and back passage feeling as if it was being stretched out like never before... and it felt so, so good.

Of course it wasn't long before Mickie really, really wanted to cum again, and even though she knew in her heart it wouldn't work she tried telling Maryse what she wanted to hear, "I, oh, I... I ooooooooh Gawwwwwd, I love being your bitch. Mmmmmm fuck, your dick feels sooooooooo gooooooooddddddd, so good in my ass. Fuck me! Mmmmmm ohhhhhhhh please fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum. Please Maryse, ahhhhhhhh fuck, let me cum. I need to cum soooooo bad. If, if you let me cum I'll... I'll be your bitch. Mmmmmmm Gawwwwd, I'll do whatever you want, be your butt slut, your ass whore, your anal slave, your pure bottom, whatever you want just make me cum!"

"Non, you are my bitch, and if you want to cum you have to admit it. And you have to mean it. You have to truly accept you are my fat ass bitch." Maryse insisted.

Mickie whimpered softly, "Please, I'll give you anything. You can have the diva's title, I don't care, just make me cum."

"What I want is your fat ass, and you as my bitch!" Maryse snapped, emphasising her point by smacking Mickie's ass.

Again Mickie whimpered and tried to think of another way out. And there were ways, like Mickie might not have been in any condition for a fight but she could probably still take Maryse. Even if she failed it would be good for her ego if she at least tried. The same goes for running away, either grabbing one of Maryse's dildos or finding something, anything to shove up her own ass to get the job done. Or she could find some other less annoying dominating lesbian to ass fuck her. However Mickie didn't want to have to wait another second to cum, and perhaps just as importantly get her ass roughly fucked. And she was so emotionally and physically drained she wasn't totally sure she could take Maryse. And, even though she really hated herself for it, in that moment the proud former champion Mickie James wanted to be Maryse's fat ass bitch.

The more Mickie rode that big cock she thought back to briefly being Trish's bitch. How blissful it had been to submit so completely to another female wrestler, becoming the fuck toy of someone she was literally in competition with, something to use and abuse as they saw fit. Maryse wasn't half the wrestler Trish had been and Mickie couldn't ever see herself having feelings for this blonde other than lust, but maybe that was for the best. After all Mickie had tried to avoid heartache as a top, only to find it with Melina so being with someone she hated seemed like a logical step to truly avoid any more heartbreak. Most of all being a top wasn't as fun as it used to be for Mickie. She was even kind of tired of it, but hadn't wanted to truly admit that to herself until right now. Mickie definitely couldn't deny Maryse was a great top. If Mickie was going to be anyone's bitch, she was glad it was someone as dominant as Maryse.

Yes, Mickie thought, perhaps it was time to fully embrace being a bottom again, only this time she wouldn't plot to overthrow her top. No, she would be a good bitch. A good fat ass bitch.

She didn't know it at the time but at that moment Mickie James was broken by Maryse, although it didn't become official until Mickie opened her mouth, "I, I'm your bitch. I'm your fat ass bitch. Mmmmmm ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, that's what I want to be. I want to be your bitch. I need to be your bitch Maryse, mmmmmmm fuck, but you're wrong, I'm not your bitch yet. First you need to finish fucking me up the ass. Finish breaking me in. Then I swear I'll do whatever you fucking want, be your anal slave, your butt slut, your ass whore, your pure bottom, your fat ass bitch, whatever you want just please, please, please make me cum! Aaaaaaahhhhhh fuckkkkkk, mmmmmmm Gaaaawwwwwdddddd I love the way you fuck me! I love being fucked up the ass by you! I love it up the ass! I love being an anal whore! Mmmmmmm it feel sooooooooo goooooodddddddddd! Please fuck me Maryse! Fuck me and make me your bitch! Fuck me in the ass and make me your bitch! Fuck me up the butt and make me your bitch! I want to be your bitch! I want to be your fat ass bitch! Please, please, please let me be your fat ass bitch! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy Gawwwwwwwwd, mmmmmmmm fuck, I admit it! I admit I want to be your bitch! I swear I want to be your bitch!"

"I suppose that will do." Maryse grinned wickedly, "Now... you may remove your grubby little hands from your big fat ass cheeks and ride my dildo as hard as you can. Make yourself cum you little bitch. Mmmmmm, I wanna see my new bitch make herself cum. Oh oui, that's it, ride it lard ass! Ride my fucking cock with your big fat ass!"

Without a moments hesitation Mickie let go of her ass cheeks, grabbed hold of the bed sheets in front of her and started jack-hammering her ass hole up and down on that big strap on dick. Which may not have been the easiest way to do it but no longer having to hold back Mickie was able to build up enough momentum so she was able to make the ass fucking harder than it had been all night, the brunette feeling her orgasm building and building and building until finally she exploded in a climax so hard it nearly knocked her unconscious. Perhaps she really had forgotten how hard she had cum as a bottom, or maybe all this build up had caused this effect, but whatever the reason Mickie wanted more, the usually proud former WWE women's champion shamelessly slamming her own butt hole up and down on Maryse's cock with every ounce of her strength. As a result Mickie came over, and over, and over again, each orgasm just as if not more powerful than the last.

Just before she became a completely mindless creature who was completely lost in pounding her own pooper Mickie smiled to herself and thought she had made the right decision, and she was going to enjoy being Maryse's fat ass bitch.

When Mickie first started roughly sodomising herself Maryse laughed cruelly, but the wicket blonde's laughter slowly died on her lips as she became lost in watching Mickie's big meaty cheeks jiggle gelatinously from the force of the ass fucking. That, combined with the feeling of those juicy cheeks rippling against her thighs and the stimulator on her clit had Maryse cumming over, and over, and over again. Not as hard as Mickie who's cum was squirting out of her like a fountain at this point, but still pretty hard.

Maryse had no idea how many orgasms Mickie had fucked herself too on her cock but she was very pleased with her new bitch's stamina. What she was less pleased with was the fact that when Mickie finally collapsed she fell backwards, her curvy body falling on Maryse's perfect body and knocking the wind out of the diva's champion. It could have been worse if Mickie's head had collided with Maryse's, but luckily it hit the pillow beside her harmlessly. Of course Maryse was pretty sure Mickie had been aiming for her head, wanting to knock her out so she could turn the tables on her or at the very least just wanting to cause whatever damage she could by bringing her thick body down on the perfection which was Maryse's body.

This would not go unpunished, Maryse already debating just how many spanks she should give Mickie's big butt in punishment for this. Tomorrow. Oui, Maryse would severely punish Mickie with a really vicious spanking tomorrow, however in the meantime Maryse had barely even started using Mickie's fat ass for her pleasure, the French-Canadian's anger quickly being replaced as she became overwhelmed in her perverted anal lust for the other diva's shapely rear.

With that in mind the horny champion rolled her challenger over into the spooning position and began nuzzling her neck almost tenderly. That didn't last long, Maryse soon beginning to lick, suck, and bite at Mickie's neck while sliding her hands up, or in one case underneath and up, to grab the other woman's big tits, and immediately beginning to expertly manipulate the already rock hard nipples and the soft flesh surrounding them. Mickie moaned softly at this treatment at first, then loudly, then let out a cry of pain and pleasure as Maryse slowly started rotating her hips, moving the strap on around inside the brunette's bowels.

Then Maryse gently restarted the butt fucking, Mickie immediately whimpering, "Maryse, please, ooooohhhhh, I don't think I can take anymore."

Quickly moving one hand up to Mickie's hair Maryse grab a handful of brunette locks, yanked back roughly on them and growled in the other diva's ear, "I don't give a fuck what you think you can take! You're my bitch and I own your fat ass, so you will take whatever I want to give you! Understand?"

"Yes." Mickie whimpered.

"Yes what?" Maryse growled with another tug on Mickie's hair.

"Yes, I'm your bitch and you own my ass so I will take whatever you want to give me!" Mickie parroted.

"Good, now shut the fuck up and take this shit up your ass!" Maryse barked, letting go of Mickie's hair and grabbing onto the brunette's hip so it was easier to thrust in and out of her bitch's butt hole.

At first Mickie whimpered as her overused ass was violated by Maryse, although she did nothing to stop her torment even though she was probably awake and strong enough to do so. Why? Because Mickie was no longer telling the French-Canadian what she wanted to hear, she really did feel like she was now Maryse's bitch. That feeling only grew stronger when her ass relaxed and accepted its latest fucking, the sharp pain suddenly disappearing and being replaced by pure pleasure which had Mickie once again moaning like an anal whore.

Again this did not go unnoticed by Maryse who started softly whispering in Mickie's ear, "You finally understand, don't you Mickie? Non? You understand you are a bottom? An anal whore? An inferior woman meant to be a superior Alpha female's bitch? That is what you are Mickie. I've been telling you all along, and now I think you're finally beginning to realise the truth. Not that it's surprising that it's taking you this long considering you're just a dumb country hick who I wouldn't even bother with if your ass wasn't so fat and fuck-able, but I'm still proud of you. I thought it would take weeks of ass fucking for you to finally get it through your thick head that you're nothing but an ass slut. Mmmmmm, I guess you're more desperate to be owned than I thought. Oh well, at least you can be what you're truly meant to be now, isn't that right Mickie?"

Mickie whimpered in shame at a few of Maryse's words but like before they only made her hotter. And it was more than that... Maryse was right. She'd been right this whole time and Mickie had just been too stupid to see it. Mickie was a bottom. An anal whore. An inferior woman meant to be a superior Alpha female's bitch. And now she truly was another woman's bitch Mickie felt grateful to that woman for putting her in her place. Also Mickie really, really wanted another hard butt pounding.

So Mickie softly whimpered, "Ye, yes Maryse."

"Yes what?" Maryse pushed.

"Yes, I... I can be what I was truly meant to be now." Mickie whimpered, and then realising she needed to say more added, "I can be the ass slut I truly am. I can be a bottom, a anal whore, a bitch for a superior woman. I can be your bitch Maryse. I want to embrace my role as your bitch. I know I'm a inferior woman, meant to be a superior Alpha female's bitch, and I want to be your bitch. I want you to be the superior Alpha female who owns my fat ass!"

Her words of submission were quickly rewarded as Maryse growled in Mickie's ear, flipped her over onto her stomach and began roughly pounding her pooper.

This in turn caused Mickie to squeal joyfully, "Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssssss, FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! Oh Maryse! Fuck me! Fuck my fat ass! Make my fat ass yours! Ohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmm yes, make me your bitch! Make me your fat ass bitch! Mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk I wanna be Maryse's fat ass bitch! Fucking destroy the hole I shit from and make me Maryse's fat ass bitch! Slam my fucking shitter! Wreck my rectum! Pound my pooper! Make me your bitch! Oh Maryse! Maryse! Maaaarrrrryyyyysssssseeeee!"

Each one of Maryse's thrusts was making Mickie's pussy rub against the bed sheets, creating a extremely wet stain and when combined with the dildo roughly slamming in and out of her ass hole helped Mickie quickly reach the edge of orgasm. However before she got over that edge Maryse abruptly pulled out and moved back. Of course Mickie looked behind her and glared at Maryse but that glare quickly disappeared and was replaced with quiet embarrassment that she wasn't showing her new top the respect she deserved. After all Maryse owned Mickie's ass hole now, so it was up to the Canadian how she would use it.

Please that Mickie didn't offer much complaint Maryse ordered, "On your knees and spread your fat cheeks."

Without a moment's hesitation Mickie did as she was told, positioning herself so she was face down and ass up, her gaping ass hole on perfect display to her new mistress.

Grinning down at the sight before her Maryse asked, "Who owns that big fat disgusting ass?"

"You do! You own my big fat disgusting ass!" Mickie said quickly, "My fat ass is yours!"

Mickie then let out a long loud moan as Maryse slammed every inch of her cock back inside the brunette's bubble butt. Then Mickie let out a soft cry as Maryse grabbed a handful of her brunette locks and slowly but firmly pulled upwards, forcing Mickie to let go of her ass cheeks and place her hands on the bed, which was exactly what Maryse wanted.

"What are you?" Maryse growled.

Again without hesitation Mickie replied, "I'm your bitch! I'm your fat ass bitch! I'm Maryse's fat ass bitch!"

Mickie then moaned loudly as Maryse began to slowly but steadily pump her pooper again, continuing to pull on her hair as she did so. Maryse also began spanking Mickie's ass, relentlessly increasing the force of those spanks until on a hunch Mickie began screaming over and over again, "I'm your bitch! I'm your fat ass bitch! I'm Maryse's fat ass bitch!"

She could hear Maryse laughing cruelly but instead of humiliating her it made Mickie happy. She was pleasing Maryse. She was pleasing her top. That was all that mattered to her now. Well, that and taking every inch of Maryse's wonderfully big dick up her ass. And cumming. Oh how badly Mickie wanted to cum again, the broken WWE diva willing to do or say anything just to feel one of those amazing orgasms again, just like Mickie knew she would be willing to do or say anything Maryse wanted in the future if the dominant blonde would only fuck her fat ass.

For awhile Maryse switched back and forth so she was always pulling Mickie's hair with one hand and spanking her with the other, thus making sure both of Mickie's meaty cheeks received plenty of blows whenever the brunette pause to moan, grown or whimper. However eventually it became clear that Mickie was too far gone to form coherent sentences, of course by that point Maryse had been going to stop anyway. The spanking that is. The hair pulling Maryse kept up until shortly after Mickie's latest series of orgasms, the blonde redoubling her efforts after she stopped the spanking so she could butt fuck her new bitch to climax.

Once Mickie came Maryse let go of her hair, grabbed onto her hips with both hands and started slamming her ass hole as hard as she could. Not for Mickie's pleasure of course, for her own.

Maryse had enjoyed every moment of sodomising Mickie James into submission. The slow and gentle butt fucking, making Mickie wreck her own rectum, hurling insults at her and eventually even making Mickie verbally submit had all been heavenly. Maryse had savoured every moment like a fine French wine. However as much as Maryse had loved it she had been holding back, saving her strength in preparation for this moment when she would finally be able to show Mickie exactly what she was capable of and make sure this little bitch would always recognise Maryse as being superior to her and all the other so-called divas in the WWE.

After all the sexiest of the sexy was the only true top in the WWE, and as Mickie was now learning all other so-called tops paled in comparison. Of course while she was drilling that into the country girl's thick head Maryse was also drilling the stimulator in her harness rapidly onto her clit and allowing herself to get caught up in the sheer joy of fucking a big fat ass, the most private hole of the female bent over in front of her nothing but an orifice for her pleasure.

As always in this situation Maryse eventually lost count of how many climaxes she had, both she and her victim becoming mindless animals completely lost in the perverted act of anal sex. This particular victim even relentlessly slammed herself backwards on Maryse's thrusts, making the dildo jack-hammer in and out of the once tiny hole which both women now seemed determined to destroy at what seemed like lightning speed, the best part of it for Maryse being that the sound of her hips smacking off the fat ass underneath it became even more deafening and those bouncy cheeks seem to jiggle even more under the force of her thrusts.

What was maybe hours later Mickie's upper half came crashing down onto the bed sheets, the brunette too exhausted to do anything but whimper and cum as Maryse's vice like grip kept her ass exactly where the French-Canadian wanted it. With Mickie face down and ass up like that Maryse was able to squeeze half a dozen more orgasms out of them both, the diva's champion even speeding up at the end in her quest to ensure Mickie James would truly be unable to sit down for a week. Then Maryse fell forwards, her weight forcing Mickie's lower half downwards so both divas were laying in a pool of sweat, cum and pussy juice.

They stayed like that for several long minutes, the only thing stopping Maryse from slipping into unconsciousness being the unpleasant moistness of Mickie's sweat which was covering every inch of the brunette's body. Maryse was sweating hard too, which pushed the French-Canadian to roll off her defeated enemy and lay on her back for another couple of long minutes. Then almost casually Maryse ordered, "Suck your fat ass juice off my beautiful cock you little whore."

Without a word of protest Mickie did as she was told, slowly lowering herself down, taking the dildo into her mouth and sucking on it greedily. She even deep throated the entire length without complaint, Maryse casually playing with her new pet's hair as she did as she was told.

Once the cock had been thoroughly cleaned Maryse pushed Mickie away, stood up and ordered, "Present your slutty ass hole to me. I want to see how well I destroyed your little shit hole."

Again the broken Mickie obeyed without hesitation, the rested brunette moving much quicker now as she pushed her ass into the air, reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could, exposing her thoroughly fucked ass hole.

Maryse licked her lips, literally salivating over the sight of Mickie James' gaping ass hole, the diva's champion able to see deep into her challenger's bowels via that completely destroyed back door.