Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it was a gentle build-up it in some ways felt like seconds that Maryse's thighs were slapping against Natalya's ass cheeks with such force it caused them to relentlessly jiggle and the sound of the flesh hitting flesh was so loud it almost drowned out Natalya's squeals of pleasure, the proud wrestler having to redefine her understanding of ecstasy as she was skilfully sodomised to orgasm.

The moment she came, the moment her cum literally squirted out of her cunt, something she thought she could never do, Natalya knew her life was changed forever. How could she ever think of topping someone again when she knew the ecstasy awaiting her from bottoming? How could she pretend to be a butt buster when being an ass whore was so much more fun?

How could she pretend to be anywhere close to Maryse's level when she wanted to be nothing but this woman's anal loving slut? And how would she ever look Beth in the eye after suffering this ultimate act of humiliation, Natalya blushing as she tried to do that for a moment before looking away.

"LOOK AT HER BETH! LOOK AT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!" Maryse screeched at the top of her lungs while yanking back on Natalya's hair, forcing the other blonde to look at her friends, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH OUI, NATTIE'S ASS HOLE IS SO TIGHT, BUT I BET YOURS IS TIGHTER! MMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, NATTIE'S FAT ASS JIGGLE SO WONDERFULLY AGAINST MY THIGHS, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS YOURS WILL! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS I LOVE FUCKING NATTIE'S VIRGIN ASS HOLE, BUT I'LL LOVE YOURS EVEN MORE! OUI, OUI, OUI, OUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIII, YOUR ASS IS MINE BETH! YOUR ASS IS MINE, AND I'M GOING TO DESTROY IT AND THE ASSES OF VICTORIA AND ANYONE ELSE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY!"

"We'll see about that you arrogant bitch!" Beth spat before addressing the rest of the locker room, "Everybody out! I'm tired of this nonsense, and no one else should watch it, so we're going back to my hotel room for a little ass pounding fun."

Some of the other divas grumbled in dissatisfaction but they all obeyed, except obviously for Natalya and Maryse, the latter of whom called after her retreating prey, "YOUR BIG FAT ASS IS MINE BETH! YOU'RE JUST TOO DUMB TO REALISE IT!"

Maryse licked her lips as Victoria and Beth Phoenix left, her eyes glued to those fat asses as they wiggled out of the locker room and presumably out of the arena. She gave a passing glance to the other asses on display as the other divas reluctantly left, all of them clearly wanting to see her finish breaking in Natalya.

Although from the looks, and the sounds, of it she already had, Maryse smirking proudly to herself as she redoubled her efforts on her current piece of meat, determined not to pull her cock out until Natalya was without question completely broken. Or at least until the other woman's ass hole was thoroughly gaped.

She was sure there would be nothing but a crater left of Natalya's ass hole right now, but Maryse wanted this to be one of the widest gapes ever. Even wider than she'd ever gaped Mickie, or Trish, or Melina. That was setting herself quite the challenge, but Maryse had a very high standard already set for herself, and she planned on achieving it.

Most of all she planned on cumming, something she achieved with ease as there was nothing in this world she loved more than destroying bitch ass hole, the sheer mental stimulation of taking Natalya Neidhart's anal virginity feeling as if it would be enough to make her cum.

In reality it was a combination of the incredible mental stimulation and the stimulator on her clit, but truth be told Maryse barely noticed the attention to her clit as she was so focused on Natalya's fat ass jiggling against her thighs as she brutally rammed her dildo in and out of that tight and no longer virgin ass hole.

Ultimately she became aware when exhaustion finally kicked in, but at that point who knows how many orgasms she'd had or how long she'd been butt fucking the other blonde. Nor did she have any idea how many climaxes she had given her new bitch, not that she really cared about that last thing.

Ultimately Maryse only cared about maintaining her dignity after so thoroughly robbing Natalya of hers, the diva's champion only stopping the butt fucking a few seconds after she was sure she was going to collapse from exhaustion, and then chuckling evilly at the sight of the exhausted and incredibly sweaty woman still bent over in front of her.

The mighty Natalya Neidhart looked well fucked, and Maryse planned to see just how much, the evil Canadian placing both her hands on those fat cheeks, spreading them apart and then in one swift movement pulling her strap-on out of her fellow blonde's bottom and leaning back to admire the damage she had done.

Natalya's ass hole remained so widely stretched that Maryse could have probably seen into the other woman's bowels even if she wasn't spreading Natalya's ass cheeks.

As she was she got the best possible look at that gaping butt hole, Maryse licking her lips and chuckling with delight as she admired the way her defeated opponent's anal walls stayed just as stretched as her back hole, a sure sign that the full of herself Natalya Neidhart was going to be anally gaped for quite some time to come. And best of all, even if it ever closed, and Maryse was sure that was a big if, Nattie's butt hole would never be the same again.

Oh non, the supposedly mighty Natalya Neidhart would think of the Sexiest of the Sexy Maryse Ouellet every time she sat down. Oui, every time she placed those big round buns down to support her weight Natalya would squirm and grimace with pain from the soreness in her ass, every little bit of pain a reminder that she had been sodomised.

That Maryse had used her most private hole as a fuck hole, and from now on that's exactly what this gaping hole was. It was nothing but a fuck hole for Maryse to use whenever she wanted, and she was going to use it a lot in the near future. First though, she wanted to complete Natalya's humiliation.

"Suck my dick you stupid whore! Mmmmmmm, except your destiny as my bitch." Maryse ordered as she stood up, then when her latest conquest didn't immediately obey she gave a quick series of strikes to the large ass in front of her, making the cheeks jiggle, "NOW YOU DUMB SLUT! SHOWS SOME RESPECT TO THE OWNER OF YOUR FAT ASS!"

Natalya cried out loudly with every blow, then whimpered, both sounding pathetic to Maryse, then the supposedly tough wrestler slowly turned around, kneeled in front of the diva's champion and hesitantly wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo which had just pummelled the deepest part of her big fat ass.

She then grimaced, but Maryse was fairly sure that was just reflex as soon Natalya was sucking that strap-on like the ATM whore she clearly was, Maryse smiling triumphantly and grabbing Natalya's hair to encourage her to bob her head up and down on that ass flavoured dick.

At first this worked pretty well, but Nattie was either too dumb to figure out Maryse wanted her to deep throat or she was too scared too. Probably the latter, as a lot of wrestlers/tops seemed perfectly content making models/bottoms choke on their strap-on cocks, but weren't so keen on doing it themselves.

Luckily Maryse was happy to encourage them by grabbing their hair with both hands and beginning to thrust in and out of their mouths. Oh oui, Maryse fucked their mouths as if they were cunts, or ass holes. Gently at first but then with increasing forcefulness until her dick was buried in Natalya's throat and the other one was thoroughly gagging and choking as Maryse mercilessly pounded her windpipe while offering up her usual encouragement.

"That's it Nattie, take it! Prend le! Take every inch of this cock which has just been in your fat ass down your throat! Mmmmmmmmm oui, you better get used to this bitch, because you're going to be deep throating my dick a lot from now on. Ooooooooooh oui, oui, OUI! Everytime I fuck you up the ass I'm going to face fuck you just to make you sure you know your place. Ohhhhhhhhhh, and then I'm going to throat fuck you after I've butt fucked my other bitches! Mmmmmmmmm oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, oh oui, Mickie, Melina... Trish, mmmmmmmmmm, their fat asses are all waiting back in my hotel room to be fucked, and for me to feed all their asses to you. Mmmmmmmm, and then I'm going to destroy the fat asses of your little friends Beth and Victoria, and when their butt holes are gaping wide open, I'll take my cock out of their asses and stuff them down your fucking throat!"

Maryse gleefully threatened as she hammered Natalya's face hard enough to bruise it, the other woman looking as if she was about to pass out before she finally pulled back, the dildo exiting Natalya's mouth and a second later the mighty wrestler was clutching her throat and gasping for air. Maryse enjoyed her enemy's pain for a second, and then she added, "Pull up your pants. I do not wish to be caught fucking your fat ass by a member of the WWE staff, or a janitor, telling us they have to lock-up. But don't worry, I plan to completely destroy your ass hole when we get back to my hotel room. Oh oui, you have a long night ahead of you."

Natalya scramble to obey, and then Maryse made good on that promise.

12