Maryse's Love Of Fat Ass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately for Victoria she was far beyond that, her mind melting from ecstasy as she frantically added to the speed and force of her own sodomising.

And that was before she finally went over the edge of orgasm, the poor wrestler thinking for sure that she had cum several times before her understanding of pleasure was redefined when she receives something far more powerful than the climax that came be-fore.

It caused her cum to shoot out of her cunt, her body to shudder and shake, and the most patheti-cally high pitched screams to come out of her mouth, Victoria screaming like a little bitch as she came.

Because that's what she was now. That was all she was, and all she ever wanted to be. A bitch. Maryse's bitch. Oh yes, the proud wrestler would happily become this model's little bitch.

If it meant she could cum like this for the rest of her life. Or just have one more experience like this, because Victoria knew that this superior woman wanted Beth's fat ass most of all, but Victoria hoped that this would not be the last time that Maryse would use her bitch hole.

In fact, she would do anything Maryse wanted just for the chance of having her big cock up her dyke ass again, the idea of all the things that her new top might make her do making Victoria smiled dreamily as she got lost in her multiple climaxes.

Maryse could tell Victoria was now hers. More importantly she could tell this fat ass was hers. Oh oui, Maryse could tell this fat ass was all hers, just a piece of meat for her to enjoy, and oh was she going to enjoy it.

She was going to lick it, fist it and most importantly fuck it with the biggest strap-on dildos she could find until Victoria couldn't even remember what it was like to sit down without pain. Or shit properly.

And most of all she wouldn't remember what was like to be a top. Or a wanna be top, in Victoria's case. And she was going to make that clear. Mostly through a brutal butt pounding, but words were im-portant, and fun, too.

"Your ass is mine!" Maryse announced gleefully, "I own it. And I own you. Ohhhhhhhhh oui, you're my bitch now Victoria! I own every little part of you, especially my favourite part. Mmmmmmm, I own this big fat wrestler ass, and there's nothing you can do about it because you're a fucking bottom! Oh oui, you're nothing but a little bottom with a big fat ass, mmmmmmm, made to be fucked by a top like me. Oooooooh oui, you're just ass Victoria! Mmmmmm, just ass for me to fuck."

Through all that abuse Victoria didn't try to defend herself, which would have been further proof of her submission if Maryse wasn't 100% sure that her defeated opponent was just too delirious to say any-thing coherent given the way she was hysterically screaming and swearing as Maryse continued to intro-duce her to the joys of being an anal loving bottom. And it wasn't that long before Maryse joined her.

Not in the screaming and swearing, or at least not so loudly and hysterically, but specifically in the be-coming incoherent part. At first that was because she wanted to reserve all her energy to slamming Victo-ria's ass hole, but it was also because Maryse was only a matter of time before she came.

She just loved abusing fat asses so much it was inevitable, and Maryse hadn't cum since abusing Natal-ya before arriving in the arena, and that felt like an eternity ago.

Especially given how much had hap-pened in between then, from outsmarting and beating this dumb bitch, to eating her fat ass and then popping her anal cherry.

All of which she had done in front of the supposedly mighty Beth Phoenix and her bitches, all of whom would soon belong to Maryse, that fact of course only made it harder not to cum.

Honestly Maryse was only holding back so she could deliver the longest and hardest rectum wrecking possible to Victoria so she would be well and truly broken.

Mostly because Maryse didn't want to go through the hassle again, but also because she wanted to move on to Beth and completely make the WWE her own personal anal paradise where all the fat ass wrestlers bent over for her like the bitches they were always supposed to be.

That wonderful thought was of course the thing finally sent her over the edge, naturally Maryse continuing to destroy Victoria's bitch hole, even as she experienced multiple cli-maxes.

They weren't quite as frequent and powerful as the climaxes she was giving Victoria, but Maryse found them more than satisfying. Perhaps a little too satisfying, because while she wished she could spend eternity pounding the big bottoms of the stuck up female wrestlers her impressive stamina did have its limits and eventually she was left with a choice, quit while she was ahead or risk passing out and possi-bly receiving retribution from Victoria, or more likely Beth herself.

As Maryse didn't want to take the risk, and wanted to remain strong at the end of the ass wrecking, she yanked her dildo out of Victoria's ass just as she thought she was about to faint, knowing from experience she would recover when faced with her handiwork.

Sure enough energy, or at least adrenaline, returned to Maryse as she was greeted by the sight of Victo-ria's gaping ass hole, the evil French Canadian giggling to herself as she admired what she had done to the American's butt hole.

God, she loved the sight of an inferior woman's forbidden hole gaped open, and this was as easily as wide as she'd ever seen a hole gape, Maryse able to see deep into Victoria's rectum via whatever was left of her most private orifice, Maryse not even having to enhance the gape by spreading those big fat cheeks. Although she did so anyway for fun, and then smacked it as hard as she could just to make her bitch squirm.

Maryse then ordered, "Get over here and clean my cock bitch!"

Instantly Victoria whirled around and wrapped her lips around the head of the ass flavoured cock. Well, Victoria may have whimpered in shame before she moved, and afterwards, and as she took Maryse's cock into her mouth, but that just made Maryse grin wider and more wickedly, as it just further proved her dominance over this bitch, because even though she found a shameful Victoria was doing it anyway.

Perhaps more to the point Victoria moaned as she tasted the deepest part of her own butt and then be-gan bobbing her head up and down on the dick with increasing eagerness until she was desperately try-ing to deep throat the entire length of the dildo.

Which naturally made Maryse laughed cruelly and taunt her latest conquest, "Yesssssssssss, that's it, become my cock sucker! Oh oui, embrace your inner cock sucking slut in clean every drop of your own ass off that dick you disgusting little whore! Mmmmmmmm yeah, suck it! Take it deep down your throat and accept you are now what you were always meant to be, mmmmmmm, my fat ass bitch!"

Even though Maryse continued to hurl abuse at Victoria she wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying, or even the BJ itself. No, Maryse was focused on one thing, Beth Phoenix's big fat ass.

She mentioned how it would jiggle like jelly for her, and how tight the Glamazon's virgin butt hole would be, and the humiliation and submission that the mighty Beth Phoenix would feel as Maryse finally made the so-called Alpha female of the WWE her bitch.

Oh oui, her next conquest was going to be epic, and after that every single diva butt would be hers. Yes, big or small, she would own them all.

12