Masked Affections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening her eyes she found herself once again kneeling in the back of the limousine, the mask removed, a soft pillow beneath her knees. She didn’t even remember climbing in. Joseph had even freed her arms. She flexed them against her chest, hugging at the strain in her shoulders.

Stephen raised her head, a finger gently lifting her chin. She raised her eyes to him and saw his concern for her mirrored in his face. She looked deep in his eyes… and smiled.

Reaching a hand beneath his kilt she found him still hard, harder than she’d ever remembered him being. Rolling the condom off she dropped her head to his lap and took him in her mouth.

“Good girl,” he moaned, “good girl.”

He stroked her hair gently and she sucked and licked at him in obvious gratitude. He came quickly, a shuddering gasp shaking his body, as she sucked and swallowed his load.

As the limousine made it’s way through the late night streets she crawled off the floor, curling up into Joseph’s lap.

“Thank you, Master.” She whispered.

“You did well, my little bird.” He murmured back.

Cradled in his arms she slept through the drive home.

12