Masked Stranger

Story Info
Shy girl attends party and fucks a stranger while dancing.
2.1k words
4.34
97.5k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was October and everyone was planning their upcoming Halloween festivities. I hadn't planned on going anywhere this year so I didn't bother with a costume. My best friend, Holly, had stopped by my house to show off her new party outfit. Holly was beautiful. She was about 5'7" with decent C cups. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her body. She worked out almost every day and used every chance she could get to show off her work. So when I heard about her Halloween costume, I knew it would barely cover her up.

"What do you think?" Holly asked, as she spun around in her lady devil costume. It consisted of a red bra trimmed with black lace and a pair of tight red shorts that allowed her cheeks to peek out. A headband with devil horns nestled onto the top of her head. Her long, dark brown, curly locks fell around her face and draped over her shoulders. She held up a mask that was mostly red with black swirls and clear crystals that covered the edges. Her dark brown eyes were sparkling with joy as she was obviously very proud of herself.

"You look....amazing!" I said, as I slowly closed my mouth and swallowed the lump in my throat. I had never had the balls to dress like Holly. I was always more conservative and took pride in looking classy. Holly always told me to "let loose and live" but until now, I had never listened.

"Why don't you come with me to the party, it'll be fun," Holly begged, as she skipped over and sat down beside me on the bed. I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my nails. I hadn't thought much about going out tonight. I planned on staying in and reading a good book and maybe trying out that new hot chocolate that I picked up at the market. Holly reached over and pulled my face up towards her. "You really need to get out and have a good time. How else are you going to meet a man?" She was right. I always complained about how I was never going to meet anyone but all I really did was sit home and dream about it. I looked up at her and for a moment thought about making up an excuse. "OK, but I don't have a costume."

She jumped up and ran to my closet, "no worries, it's a masquerade theme so you really don't need anything but a mask and lucky for you, I've got an extra in the car!"

About an hour later, I stood looking at myself in the mirror. My mother would be so ashamed. I was wearing a solid black spaghetti strap tank that Holly had cut off so that my stomach would show. I felt so naked! I wasn't wearing a bra since I didn't have much up top. I unlike Holly wasn't blessed with big breasts. I was lucky if I found a B cup that would fit. Usually I went braless and they just sort of poked through my tops. Some guys like that, right? The skirt I was wearing was also black and had pleats so that when I twirled around it flew outward and looked like those dancers on TV. The only thing that bothered me about the skirt was that it was entirely too short. I bought it a few years ago without trying it on and realized how short it was once I got home. I never returned it. I refused to wear the thong that Holly had pulled out of my drawer because I wanted my ass to be covered if my skirt flew up. I chose a pair of black bikini cut panties instead.

Holly handed me a pair of red high heels. "These will match the red mask I have in my car." I slipped them on and headed to the bathroom to throw my hair up. I dabbed on some blush, bright red lipstick, brushed on some mascara and stood back to look at myself. "You look like a slut," I said to myself as I smiled in the mirror.

My hands were shaking just a little as I rode with Holly to the Masquerade party. Good thing I took a shot of vodka before we left the house or I might be crying for her to take me back home. I was actually kind of excited about getting out and having some fun if only my nerves would loosen up.

Once we pulled up to the club I turned to Holly and said "Listen, don't leave me once we get inside ok?" She laughed but agreed and we ran towards the door. We showed our IDs to the doorman and walked inside. I could barely believe my eyes. It looked unbelievable. It was mostly dark except for the faint candlelight throughout and there seemed to be a red and black theme which would explain our costumes. Once I got my thoughts together, I turned to ask Holly a question but she was gone. "Dammit," I knew this was going to happen. Holly had a way of disappearing into the crowds and doing her own thing. I hated being alone and not knowing anyone.

I walked over to the bar and ordered a martini. The bartender was wearing a mask so I had no clue if he was even attractive. Actually, everyone in the entire club had on masks. How in the world was I supposed to find a man when I couldn't even see what they look like? After three martinis I was starting to feel pretty good. Since I didn't drink much I was feeling tipsy after the first one but since I was here basically alone – I needed more!

I stood up and walked over to a secluded corner of the dance floor. I figured since I was already here and had a buzz, I might as well enjoy myself. I started moving with the music, moving my hands around in the air and then running them down my sides. I was trying to think of how those hot girls in the music videos danced. They always looked so damn sexy doing it. I tried my best to mimic their actions. After a few songs I was getting the hang of it and I was actually getting turned on! The club was so dark that you could barely see anyone other than their shadows. I had my eyes closed most of the time just feeling the rhythm of the music and moving my body with it.

I felt someone behind me. Could this be a hot young stud or maybe a dirty old man? I honestly didn't care at the moment. I was so worked up by the alcohol, my hands running all over my body, and the darkness of the club that I could care less who it was. I turned my head slightly but only saw a mask. He had his hands on my hips and slowly grinded his hips into my ass. Damn this felt good. Why didn't I do this more often? I placed my hands on top of his while still pushing back against him and dancing to the music. I could feel his penis getting harder and pushing into me. This was definitely going to be a great night.

His hands slowly moved towards my stomach. I lifted my hands and placed them behind my head onto the back of his neck. My head was lying on his shoulder. His hands wandered up under my tiny tank. He hesitated but finally went up a bit further so that both hands were covering my tits. I was in heaven with this masked stranger. His hands caressed my breasts. I bit my bottom lip and moaned into his ear. He let out a soft moan and said "this is so fucking hot." I had to agree. This was by far the most erotic, sexual thing I had ever done and I was enjoying every minute of it.

I felt his right hand travel down my stomach and slip under the waistband of my skirt and panties. He slowly moved downward and touched my wet pussy. He first slipped a finger inside of me and moaned as he felt how wet I was. "So wet, just how I like it," as he pushed his finger in and out a few more times before sliding up and over my clit. I was so turned on that his touch made me shiver. I could feel myself jerk as he ran his finger back and forth over my clit. It wouldn't be long before I would cum all over myself. I ran my hands all over my body as he flicked my clit faster and faster. My breathing was becoming heavier and heavier. Just as I was about to cum, he shoved two fingers deep inside of me. Oh my god. I wanted to cum so bad. "Please," I begged as I pushed my hips forward hoping he'd take his finger back to my clit.

I felt my clit being teased again and I let out a sigh of relief. I was finally going to release this sexual tension that had been building up for more than a year. His finger ran back and forth over my clit as fast as he could. It didn't take but a few moments and I was covering my mouth so that I didn't scream out. I came all over his fingers as he plunged them deep inside of me. I pressed my hips into his hands while moaning and breathing into his neck. "That was wonderful," I whispered into his ear. I could feel his cheek tighten as if he might be smiling.

His right hand was lifted out of my panties and I took a deep breath. I can't believe what just happened and then all of a sudden I felt him lifting my skirt just enough to pull my panties down to expose my ass. I could feel his hard cock pushing into the crack of my ass. He pushed down on my back so that I was bending over just a tad. He then whispered into my ear, "Spread your legs." So I did and then I could feel him rubbing the head of his cock back and forth against my soaking wet pussy. Could this really be happening? Was I really going to fuck my masked stranger right here on the dance floor of a club?

Yes. His cock plunged into me so hard and so deep that I let out a loud chirp. He grabbed my hips as he pulled out and slammed into me over and over. It felt so good and so wrong at the same time. I grabbed my tits as I licked my lips. His cock was moving in and out of my tight pussy so fast. I slipped my hand back down into my panties and stroked my clit. I wanted to cum on his cock. He leaned into my neck and whispered "come for me." His voice turned me on so much that I wanted to come for him. I started rubbing my clit faster and faster as he pounded away on my pussy. I could feel the pressure building as I started to get closer and closer. I turned my head towards him and tried to tell him that I was close but I was too late. My body started convulsing as I pushed out another orgasm. His hard cock still pounding deep inside of me was struggling to keep going. I could feel his body shaking as he grabbed a hold of my hips and slammed into me one last time. I could feel his cum squirting against my insides. It felt amazing. My body filled with my masked stranger's cum. My body fell limp against him.

"That was incredible," he said while pulling his softening dick out of my pussy. I could feel the cum oozing out into my panties. I fixed my skirt and turned around to face him. He was still masked and I had no idea who he was or what he looked like but he had just given me one of the best orgasms I had ever had. I leaned over, kissed him and then turned around and walked away.

The feel of my masked stranger's cum in my panties was turning me on. I looked out into the darkness of the club and headed towards another secluded corner. I was going to try my luck again.