Masks

Story Info
Only faces are covered at a clothing optional costume party.
2.4k words
4.39
61.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why Dennis insisted on calling his little Halloween bash a "costume party." Every party he ever threw was clothing optional, and I knew this one would be no different. To be honest, I didn't really know what I was even doing there in the first place.

Angela, my girlfriend of three years, had just unceremoniously dumped me for my now former best friend Bruce, and I just knew they were both going to be there. Yeah, this was gonna be one shitty Halloween.

The upside to Dennis's parties, other than the rampant nudity, was the location. His place was out in the boonies, so we could have the music as loud as we want for as long as we want, and this Halloween would be no different. When I got there at 10:00 that night, things had been in full swing for hours.

"Good to see you, Max," Dennis said as he welcomed me. He was dressed as a masked bandit from the Old West. Me, I was dressed all in black and was wearing a bandana mask to hide my features. If anyone asked, I was a cat burglar. That was the theme of the night; clothing may be optional, but the masks had to stay on. I think it was a fetish of Dennis's wife.

"Thanks for having me," I said. I went for the kitchen and set down the case of beer I had brought with me.

Just then I felt someone grab my ass. "Hi, sexy." It was Carla, Dennis's wife. All she had on was a Mardi Gras mask.

"Naked already?" I asked in a tone of mock surprise. "Don't tell me I missed all the fun." Carla being naked was as much of a surprise as the sun rising every morning. And she had the body to pull it off! Long brown hair, blue eyes, and a really nice rack. She'd even shaved her pussy for the occasion.

"Clothes can be so confining," she said in a matter of fact tone. "One of these days I'll convince you to take it all off, Max."

"Not a chance," I replied. I'm not that comfortable in my own skin. I'm average height with an average build and an average sized cock. My whole countenance just screams "mediocrity."

What little bit of Carla's face I could see took on a concerned look. "Angela and Bruce are already here," she said. "Last I saw them they were in the hot tub getting, well, amorous."

"Translation, they're fucking already."

"Yeah. I just wanted to warn you."

"Thanks, Carla." That was another thing about partying with Dennis and Carla; people who wound up naked also wound up fucking. In fact, it was encouraged. Something else I'd never done at one of their parties.

So I decided to ignore the back deck and the hot tub. Instead I went into the living room where a bunch of people in varying states of undress were watching some slasher flick with a blood soaked, half naked scream queen. That's when I saw a woman dressed as a masked Cleopatra. It was easy to tell that she didn't have a bra on under that white gown of hers; her nipples were standing at full attention.

"Excuse me," I said as I came up to her. "I'd like to get by." She was kind of blocking the path to the hallway, and I wanted to see what all else was going on.

"Oh sure," her familiar voice said. "Wait, Max? Is that you?"

"Uh, yeah."

"It's me! Alicia!"

One of Angela's friends. "Hey, Alicia," I said, trying to be nice. "I didn't recognize you with black hair." She was normally a blonde.

She played a little with her tresses. "I decided to try a new look," she said. "I thought that if the wig looked good, I might actually dye it at some point." She gave me a concerned look through her white domino mask. "You want to go somewhere to talk?"

"I'm fine."

She grabbed my hand and led me down the hall to one of the bedrooms. "No you're not. Come on."

As we were going down the hall, I caught a glimpse through the screen door of a small crowd gathered around the hot tub. My curiosity got the better of me and I went to take a look. There was my ex sitting on the edge of the tub, fondling her tits, as Bruce ate her out. Angela still wore her leopard print mask while her matching bikini was laying discarded by the tub. Her near screams of pleasure were like nails down a chalkboard for me.

"You okay?" Alicia asked.

"I could never make her do that."

"Come on," she said, taking my hand. "Let's go. I really don't want to see this any more than you do."

"What's the big deal?" I asked in a defeated tone. "It's just sex. People do it all the time."

Dennis and Carla had a huge house. I don't know what they needed all the extra space for, but they had a lot of it. There was a small orgy in the master bedroom, and couples going at it in two of the guest rooms. The doors were left open so people could watch.

Finally we came to a free room and Alicia closed the door. "Now we can talk."

"Nothing to talk about." I was really regretting coming here. I took a seat on the bed and waited for Angela to speak her mind.

"I found out what she was doing just before you did," Alicia said. "And the only reason she said anything was because I was gonna make a play for Bruce. She'd been fucking him behind your back for months."

"Yeah, I figured." The couple in the next room was amping it up; the squeaking of the bed and the moans were gaining in intensity. It was making my dick hard, whether I wanted it to or not. I tried to adjust myself without Alicia noticing I was adjusting myself.

Alicia at down beside me and again took my hands. That didn't help my hard on any, especially when she leaned forward and I got a glimpse down her gown. Damn she had nice tits! I had to try my damnedest to keep eye contact with her. She caught me looking.

"You like what you see?" She scooted back and leaned forward even more, showing me more of her lovely cleavage.

"Yeah," I stammered.

Alicia took a look at the tent at my crotch. "He seems to like it." Her playful look again turned to concern. "You gonna be okay? I mean, I can't believe she cheated on a great guy like you."

"Nothing special about me," I said. I wanted to get back out to the party and watch that slasher flick. Maybe the gratuitous violence would help with my erection.

"It's Halloween," she said. "You wanna do something crazy?"

"You obviously have something in mind."

She stood up and let her gown slide off her tanned shoulders, revealing those tits I'd been admiring. They were more than a handful, and her pink nipples were just begging to be sucked. The dress slid lower, revealing a toned stomach, then a smooth, hairless mound, and finally her long legs. "Trick or treat."

"Uh, Alicia, I..."

She grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. "We both need this, Max," she said, the desire thick in her voice. She grabbed my crotch and squeezed my dick. "And to be honest, I've waned to fuck you for a long time. Again I say, trick or treat. You're the treat."

I surprised myself by kissing her hard. Her mouth immediately opened and allowed my tongue access. My hands roamed all over her back, and down to her nice firm ass. Her hands were working on my belt buckle. I pulled back just enough for her to loosen it, and then my pants themselves.

Alicia broke the kiss, and I went to take off my mask. She stopped me. "The masks stay on," she said. "It makes it more exciting. Besides, you can still go down on me with that on."

Alicia quickly ran for the door and opened it. "What are you doing?"

"Come on, Max, live a little!" She came back over to me and dropped to her knees. Alicia pulled my pants down and freed my stiff member. "Mmmmm very nice," she purred. "We shouldn't keep this hidden." With that she took my cock all the way into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. It was all I could do to keep my knees from buckling.

I quickly shed my black turtle neck and looked down at Alicia. She was looking up at me as she sucked my cock, and gave me an approving look.

"'Bout time," I heard a familiar voice say. I looked at the doorway and saw Carla leaning against the door frame. "Move aside a little, honey," she said to Alicia. " I want to see what he's packing."

"It's not much," I said, more than a little self consciously.

"I like it," Alicia said. "I can't wait to have it in my pussy."

"It is nice," Carla said, licking her lips. "Carry on, you two. I'll be right back."

I sat down on the full size bed and pulled off my pants and boots. Alicia climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately.

"We got more action in here," I heard a female voice say. I looked over and saw my ex standing there completely naked except for her mask.

"It's Angela," I whispered in Alicia's ear as I nibbled her earlobe.

"Let's give her a show," Alicia said.

All pretense was gone. Alicia rolled on her back and I went right for those nipples, gently tugging on one with my teeth while I pinched the other.

"Lower," she moaned. "I want you lower."

"What do you want?" I teased. I was gonna make her beg for it.

"Eat my pussy. Please eat my pussy."

That was all the invitation I needed. I slid down between her legs and spread her smooth lips, taking in her musky essence. I gently probed her clit with my tongue, making her squirm. "Right there," she moaned. "Lick me right there."

I slowly and lightly traced her nub with the tip of my tongue. Alicia moved her hips, trying to get me to touch more of her. "Stop teasing," she whimpered.

I looked up at her and smirked. "Trick or treat?"

"Yes please."

I buried my face between her legs and sucked her clit into my mouth. She screamed in delight and surprise when I gently massaged her nub with my teeth. Then, just to drive her crazier, I slipped a finger into her tight tunnel.

"Fuck yes!" Alicia grabbed my head and held it against her pussy, riding me to an intense orgasm. "Yeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!" Alicia hit high note that could be heard through the whole house.

When I came up for air, Alicia was panting like she'd run a 10k marathon. I climbed on top of her and gently kissed her. She grabbed my face and forced her tongue down my throat. "Damn, baby! Where've you been all my life?"

"Around."

"You should come around more often."

I looked over at Angela and I saw her leaning up against the wall with her hand buried in her own pussy. "We're getting to her," I said.

"The let's keep it going." Alicia grabbed my cock and guided it towards her opening.

"I don't have a condom."

"I don't give a fuck. Besides, I was hoping you'd give me a pearl necklace I could wear tonight. I'm so done with the costume."

This was the most intense experience of my life. I'd never had sex in front of a live audience. I slid myself into Alicia's tight pussy and slowly moved my hips.

"That's nice," she sighed. She looked over at the doorway. "We have a nice little crowd."

I looked, too, and saw Angela furiously masturbating while she watched us fuck. That made me even harder. I started thrusting faster, plunging my cock into Alicia's tight hole.

"Yes," she mewed. "You're gonna make me cum again, baby." Her masked face wore an expression of pure bliss. "Faster," she panted. "I don't care it it's quick, I just want to cum again."

I sat up and took hold of Alicia's hips. I pulled her into me as I thrusted forward, making her yell out in delight.

"That's it," I heard Carla say. She was stroking Dennis's cock as they watched us. "Give it to her good."

"Gotta give the audience what they want," Alicia quipped.

I leaned forward and started pumping into her like there was no tomorrow. She wrapped her legs around me and held on for dear life.

I thrusted into her like a piston, feeling the pressure building in my cock. "Fuck," I groaned. "I'm gonna cum soon."

"So am I," Alicia sighed. "Cum on me, Max! I wanna see it."

"Max?" Angela stopped playing with herself and looked up at us.

"What the fuck are you doing, Max?"

"Having a good time," I replied. "If you don't like it, go away."

"Yeah, Angela," Alicia added. "You threw him aside, so let me enjoy him."

"Alicia? You fucking whore!"

"That's enough, Angie," Carla said. "If you don't want to watch, then don't watch. Those are the rules."

I wasn't paying attention to Angela's tantrum; all that mattered to me was the gorgeous lady I was fucking. Alicia held onto me tightly as her body erupted in an orgasmic fury. Her moan became a scream that filled the room.

That was all I could take. I pulled out, scrambled up to her chest, and let go. Three weeks worth of pent up tension blasted out of my cock and onto Alicia' waiting chest. The first little bit landed on her tits and neck, but then it really shot out, hitting her masked face and wig. "I hope this wasn't a rental," I groaned, enjoying the sensation of one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had. I was surprised I could still sit upright.

"No," she said happily. "And even if it was I wouldn't care." She took my now spent cock in her mouth and cleaned it off.

"Nice performance," Carla said as she sauntered over to us. "See, Max, I told you you'd be naked eventually. And for the record, you look great without clothes on."

"You really do," Alicia agreed.

"So much so that Dennis and I were wondering if you two would be up for a foursome later tonight."

I looked down at Alicia's grinning face. "Trick or treat," she smiled.

This turned out to be the greatest Halloween ever.