Masks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,170 Followers

"Oh God, that was intense." Taylor said in an unsteady voice as she leaned back against the wall for support.

After Sanura had let go of her, the younger woman's legs felt so rubbery that she thought she was going to collapse on the floor. It took a few minutes before she could even manage those few words.

The policewoman stood a few feet in front of her, the tip of the baton in her hand now shiny with her sweet wine. When she was sure she had Taylor's attention, Sanura brought the baton to her mouth and slid it inside. Whirling her tongue around it, she licked and sucked it clean.

"Mmmm," she said as she washed the last of Taylor's juices from her toy. "That is a lot better than trick or treating for candy."

The girl in the devil suit laughed at the bad joke. She could already feel her strength coming back. With her lips still stained by the last drops of devilish nectar, Sanura kissed her once more.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Taylor." Sanura said as she ended the kiss and took step back away from the semi-captive girl. "I know I did."

"Oh yes, I most certainly did." she replied, exhaling deeply as she leaned back against the wall, her eyes tightly closed. "I most certainly did."

She stood there for a few long moments, allowing her body to relax and enjoy the warm feeling from their brief encounter. Suddenly her eyes snapped open and a pale shadow covered her face.

"What did you call me?" she gasped.

"Taylor..." Sanura said, her arms folded over her naked breasts. "As in Taylor Stuart, of 532 Willow Terrace."

"There must be some mistake," Taylor said, a sense of panic in her voice. "My name is Kathleen Foster. I ..."

"Kathleen Foster is currently resting at Saint Mary's Hospital following a seizure yesterday afternoon." Sanura said, the tone of her voice shifting into what she liked to think of as cop mode. "Kathleen's doctor is a member of the Foundation. In fact she was the sponsor for her membership. I happened to run into her right after I left you at the elevator. She mentioned it was a shame that Kathleen was in the hospital and couldn't make the Ball."

Taylor's heart was racing like a greyhound. She couldn't believe this was all falling apart. Would they call the police on her?

"While you were sleeping I used a passkey to go into your room and checked your wallet." the security specialist continued. "I decided to play along and see what your game was. What are you, a reporter or something? Did you get the story you wanted? All about the dyke ball? I've come across your type before."

For a second, all Taylor could think about was that Sanura had been in her room while she laid almost naked on the bed. Then, considering what they had been doing these last few minutes, having been naked seemed superfluous.

"I have to say one thing surprised me." Sanura concluded. "That you went as far as you did. I really expected you to run the minute I pushed you against the wall and started tearing at your clothes. I can only figure you must be into girls as well. Either that or you're one of those types that will do anything for a story. More's the pity cause I wasn't lying when I said that you really turned me on. I guess that's why I got carried away as well."

"Oh God," Taylor cried, tears running down her face. "You've got me all wrong."

Sanura's facial expression remained unchanged. She didn't seem impressed in the least at Taylor's tears.

"I'm not a reporter," Taylor said, trying to regain her calm. "I'm a beautician. I work at the Salon where Kathleen gets her hair done."

Taylor's admission finally seemed to catch Sanura's interest. Her stern expression seemed to soften just a little.

"Dr. Kincaid said that Kathleen had her attack at a beauty salon." Sanura remarked. "And that some girl there probably saved her life by keeping her from choking and getting the paramedics as fast as she did."

"That was me," Taylor said, unable to stop her crying. "She was in my chair when she had the attack. Later on I found the envelope with the tickets and everything on the floor. It must've fallen out of her purse. For Christ's sake I thought this was some kind of singles party. I mean one with guys!"

"I guess I owe you an apology then." Sanura said in a more personal tone. "I can't say I really approve of what you did but I can see now that you did it without any kind of malice."

"I mean I almost went into shock when I realized where I was. That all that were here were girls." Taylor said, finally bringing her emotions under control. "I mean I've never, ever been anywhere like this. And I've absolutely never done anything like we just did before!" "

"You mean you've never been with a woman before?" Sanura asked in astonishment, unable to believe the girl she was going hot and heavy with ten minutes ago was a virgin.

"I swear to God, the first girl I ever kissed, you know like a real kiss, was that woman I was dancing with just before you."

"But why didn't you just leave when you realized the kind of party you were at?" Sanura asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know, I can't really explain it." Taylor said. "I guess it would be easy to say it was just curiosity run amuck, but it was more than that. It was as if I really was Kathleen, doing the things that I imagined she would do."

"As if you really were the woman behind the mask." Sanura mused.

"Exactly. I know it sounds crazy."

"Maybe not so crazy." said Sanura. "Sometimes being someone else, even just for a night can be very liberating."

For the first time since she heard Sanura say her real name, Taylor smiled.

"Since you're not the lying slut I thought you were at first, you might like to know that Kathleen's Doctor told me that she'd going to be fine. They're going to release her Monday morning."

"Did they find out what happened to her?" Taylor asked.

"It seems Kathleen's suffered from some kind of chemical imbalance most of her life. Normally, she keeps it pretty much under control with some medication. She told the Doctors at the Hospital that she simply forgot to renew her prescription and figured she'd be okay until she could get around to it. If not for you, it might've been a fatal mistake."

"I'm so glad she's okay." Taylor said, the relief in her voice evident.

"So I guess you'll be leaving now," Sanura said, a slight touch of disappointment in her voice.

"I guess so," Taylor said. "I mean I'm just some girl who works in a beauty salon. I don't really belong out there with all those important women. I mean aren't they all doctors, lawyers and such."

"Sugar, there are also girls out there who are waitresses and librarians." the older woman laughed. "It's not about money or position, at least not on a basic level. It's more about women being able to get together with others who share certain interests. They're not all lesbians either, although I am. At least half the women out there are bi, and half of those are married as well."

"I never would've imagined that." Taylor said, truly surprised. "Then does that mean I could stay, even if I did sort of sneak in."

"Well if it were up to me, of course you could stay." Sanura said with a bit of regret in her voice. "But there are some women out there that might object. I guess every group has its militant members. And after all, you don't really fit the membership requirements."

"What are they?" Taylor asked out of curiosity.

"Well, somewhat crudely put, they take the position that if you don't eat the pussy you ain't a sister."

"Oh.." Taylor said as she rearranged her costume top to cover her breasts. "Then I guess I better go up and get my stuff out of my room."

"Honey, I'm only kidding." Sanura laughed. "You deserved something for the stunt you pulled. I'm the head of the membership committee. I can invite anyone I want to one of these parties. And right now I'm inviting one Taylor Stuart."

"Oh I could kiss you!" Taylor gushed.

"So why don't you." Sanura laughed.

So Taylor did, again and again and again.

More than a few minutes later, after they had composed themselves enough to reappear in public, Taylor and Sanura walked arm in arm back into the ballroom. One of the women who had known why they'd left happened to be sitting right by the door on Taylor's right. She pointed to the cop and devil and whispered something to the woman in the prison outfit she was sitting with.

Taylor waited until she was right next to the women at the table and then flashed her one of her best 'and it was good' smiles.

Sanura led Taylor back onto the dance floor, after all this was a Ball. As they danced, Sanura couldn't help but notice that Taylor couldn't stop grinning.

"And what's that all about?" she asked in reference to the grin as they whirled about the floor.

"Oh I was just thinking about what you said back there. About the women who said if you aren't eating the pussy, you aren't really a sister."

"But I told you that was a joke." Sanura insisted.

"Maybe, maybe so," Taylor said as they moved. "But just in case, maybe after the Ball is over, you can show me how it's done."

END

(c) Ann Douglas 1999

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,170 Followers