Mason: Letter 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I didn't know what to say so I just smiled and went to shower. I felt so good after the scene Figaro, I knew it was hot and any worries I had had about this line of work went. I checked my phone after I had dressed. One message from Lockie saying he would text later, he was dying of a hangover. I realised that I didn't really mind if he messaged. I will still on a my 'post fuck' buzz. Sy was dressed and walking out the door as I entered Curtis's office. He said goodbye and thanked me for today.

"So Mason, as you can tell we are all very happy here with the response to your videos. I just had a meeting this morning with my investors and we wanted to offer you a chance to become more involved with the site," he said as he swivelled lightly in his chair, his fingers laced together.

"More involved how?" I asked, scared he was going to invite me to become a cam model.

"We want you to film the ad we play at the end of all our teasers. You will be topless listing out all the benefits of a subscription, stuff like that, it will be extra money and visibility on the site."

I sat in silence.

"Just think it over and let me know, okay." The tone of his voice let me know that the meeting was over.

Walking into my room that evening I began to feel a lightness in me, I was doing something I wanted and I was actually good at it, I decided then that I was going to message Tommy and see if he was free for a drink sometime.

Theo had written on the white board that he was taking the pen pal out for a tour and would be home later, at the end of the message he had drawn an arrow pointing down. I followed it with my eyes and seen a small red envelope. I took it in my hands, it had my name on it with no address, it stunk of cologne. I quickly opened it and found a hand written note on plain white paper. It said,

"Dear Mason, Love your work, hope to see you soon, Your biggest fan".

It freaked me out Figgy, someone who watched my videos knew where I lived. I didn't know how they had that information. I would have to talk to Myles about this, I would be making a visit to 108 after all. My post fuck glow had all but disappeared.

This letter is already long enough but I will keep you posted on everything.

All the best

Mason X

12