Mason: Letter 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cut!" said Curtis, snapping me out of my joyous haze. "Fucking epic, this is gonna put us all on the map."

Sy handed us both a towel, while Curtis left the room to speak to the agent.

"That was fucking awesome!" Dylan said as he slid back on his underwear. "I haven't fucked like that in weeks."

I couldn't form two words Figaro, my senses were in over drive, I just looked at him and smiled.

His agent came in shortly after that, Curtis assured him that the scene was going to be the biggest the site had ever had, Dylan spoke to his agent before turning around and giving me a quick thumbs up and left. His agent approached me as I slid on my shorts.

"Dylan told me to get your contact info, he would like to hang out when he is back from his overseas shoot." He said in a bored tone.

I quickly gave him my details, not quiet believing that Dylan O wanted to hang with me, maybe I was about to get on the map, as Curtis put it.

After my shower I walked back into Curtis's office, Dylan and his entourage had left the building.

"They snuck out the backdoor," Curtis said as he handed me a glass of champagne, "to protect the reveal on Thursday night. The investors are gonna cream themselves when they see the clip. I expect it to go viral, I really do." He was so excited as the three of us clinked glasses.

"You did brilliant, boss." Sy said. "You've been on fire recently."

We finished the bottle, Sy went to get more but I told Curtis I was leaving soon. When we were alone I told him about the letter I received. He said it was no big deal, that it happens a lot, it just shows that my name is getting around and I should be happy. He also promised to remove the promo vid from the cam side of the site and that it was a mistake to begin with and he was sorry.

I felt light headed as I put my keys in the front door of the apartment, but was feeling the most content I had felt in a long time, I would sort everything out Figaro. I left a voicemail on Lockie's phone telling him I was worried about him and that Curtis was going to take down the video from his sessions. Tommy had replied to me also, saying that he thought I was a really nice guy and would like to catch up soon. I smiled reading his message, he was a really nice, normal guy. I needed normal right now. I poured myself a rum and coke and sat at the bench. I didn't even see the envelope until I had finished the drink.

I slowly opened it, the familiar stink of the cologne hitting my nose. It was the same handwriting as before, this letter said:

'Mason, you continue to impress me so much. I am so glad you are mine. YBF'

I went into my room ,got the other letter, grabbed my keys and left. I didn't even put on shoes as I marched to 108.

"Mason, hey I was wondering when you were going to call for a visit." Myles said.

He stood against the door, wearing a purple singlet and shiny blue shorts. He was barefoot, did he ever wear shoes?

"What's wrong?" he asked, seeing my expression.

"Sorry if I am disturbing you." I said as I tried to look behind him. "It's just I have gotten two letters recently and I was wondering if you could check the CCTV for me, neither of them had addresses on them so I assume they were hand delivered."

"Come in," he said moving aside. "We can check together, when do you think they arrived."

I quickly told him the story behind them. He sat at his computer desk, it housed three monitors.

"Excuse the mess," he said as he began throwing candy wrappers into the waste bin and tiding up files. "No one usually comes in here."

I glanced around his place, his apartment was identical to mine except for this office area near the front door.

He began clicking through the footage slowly.

"I am not really used to this program," he said shyly, sensing my impatience. "What don't you grab us some beers."

I don't usually drink beer, as you know Figaro, but I was just so tense I would have drank anything at this stage. His fridge stocked the usual food guys eat when they are bulking up. I grabbed the beers and walked back to him, his face was scrunched in confusion. I took in his body properly, the other times I have met him I am usually in a rush or trying not to make eye contact. He has full sleeve tattoo's and one of a dark rose on his neck, he had a trimmed beard and a man bun, his look was lumber jack for sure. His arms and legs were massive, he made the computer chair look small compared to his mountain like stature. He was one hundred per cent my type.

"Any joy?" I asked, handing him his beer.

"Not a lot, there is a guy in a hoodie sliding the letters under your door, but I can't see his face."

I leaned over his shoulder to get a closer look at the screen, hoping to see something that could tell me who it was. Nothing stood out. He was medium build and height from what I could see, hood drawn tight across his face. I could sense Myles looking at me, my hip brushed his broad shoulders. His manly scent was intoxicating, beer and sweat. I looked back at him, he continued to stare.

"Fucking creep!" I spat, "I have no clue who it is."

He continued to stare at me as he drank from his beer, I watched as he placed his lips around the bottle.

"I will keep an extra eye on your place during my inspections," he said almost apologetically. "What do the letters mean anyways?"

"Hopefully nothing, just someone who is a fan of my work apparently," I stood up and walked behind his monitor. All the events of the day were hitting me hard. The booze was helping though.

"How long you lived here," I said, swigging some beer.

"About four months before you, I was lucky to get the gig," he said standing next to me, he was so tall he loomed over me.

"Why?"

"I kinda left my old job in a way that I cannot go back to it," he chuckled.

His place was minimally decorated, just abstract paintings, no pictures.

"I never see you with anyone, you live here alone?"

"Yes I am focused on my career at the moment, so no one special, how about you?"

"I have my fun, but no one steady." The beer buzz was making me more chatty than usual, I found that he was actually really easy to talk to.

"I find it hard to believe that you are single."

"Well if you count that creepy fucker sending me letters than I have at least one fan," I said, setting my beer down on his desk. "Better be leaving, thanks for checking the cameras."

I went to walk past him, his arm shot out and gently grabbed me by the wrist.

"I am always here to help Mason, in any way I can."

I stared down at his arm but he didn't remove it.

"Good to know," I whispered my mouth going dry.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me passionately. I was completely caught off guard. The beer on his breath tasted so good Figaro, he stuck his tongue in further, exploring my mouth, after a few seconds I responded with my own.

He slowly pulled away from me. His lips still wet from my saliva.

"Sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"Don't apologize," I replied heart racing, I grabbed the bottle from his hand and drained it, placing it on the table. "You did nothing wrong."

"So if I kissed you again you wouldn't mind?" he asked bashfully,

"Not at all." I meant it, this day was going so well, bar the letter, I didn't want it to end.

I put my hands on his hips and pushed him gently against the computer desk. His giant hands cupping my face as he kissed me firmly and deeply, his light beard rubbing against my face, which made my lips come alive. I could feel a pang of desire in my stomach. I slowly reached down and cupped his junk. He stopped kissing me and slowly rotated his hips.

"It's been so long," he muttered. "I haven't had a chance to shower yet."

"I don't care."

I sank to my knees, kissing his bulge through the fabric of his shorts. I was so horny Figaro. I pulled them down to his ankles. His hairy massive thighs were a sight to behold, not as good as the snake staring at me though. His mushroom helmet was a dark brown, his cock was a lighter brown, he was cut and his balls had contracted. It was a beautiful cock, I could not wait to taste him. I put my hands on his feet, feeling the thin wisps of hair on his toes and took him in my mouth. His bulbous helmet was soft at the tip and hard at the edge. I licked it with the underside of my tongue, skimming away his pre-cum. Moans escaped from his lips as he placed one hand on the back of my head, gently guiding me up and down his 6' schlong. I could taste the sweat on his junk, he was a real man, not the twinks I was used to fucking with.

My throat was opened up now, the beer buzz mixed with my horniness made me so eager. I began to bob up and down on his dick, hands free. I positioned my head so that the head would graze against the roof of my mouth before it hit my throat. I was so turned on by all his moaning that I became even more aggressive. I loved the feeling of his head slam into my tonsils, I started gagging but didn't stop, a thick stream of spit oozed from between my lips. With him firmly in my mouth, I stuck out my tongue and began to lick his sweaty bollocks, he placed his hand more firmly against my head, burying his cock in my face. I pulled back and inhaled deeply.

"Face fuck me." I almost whimpered, desire coursing through me.

He looked at me for a second before placing both hands on top of my head, I opened my lips and accepted his throbbing erection into my warm mouth. He was on his tip toes now, angling into me. He began to fuck me mercilessly, I was in heaven, his ass knocked the files and bottles of his desk. I groaned then, sending the vibrations up his shaft, his balls continued to slap against my chin.I felt him pull away.

"Don't!" I said earnestly, grabbing his hairy ass,I shoved it right back into me. After a few more thrusts his tempo slowed down as he emptied his jizz into me, it hit the back of my throat before spilling into the rest of my mouth. I swallowed instantly, tasting his salty milk. I had really made a mess of his dick, it was covered in spit and his own cum. I marveled at it for a while before looking up at him. He was still panting, his face looked so relaxed.

"What the fuck just happened?" he said, putting a strand of hair that had come astray from his bun, behind his ear.

"Not sure," I replied, "But it was fun."

I bent to pick up the stuff that had fallen off his desk.

"Leave those," he said as he pulled off his singlet and kicked away his shorts from around his ankles.

I stared at the files. I started to tremble.

"Join me for a shower?" he asked.

I just looked up at him, he glanced from my horror struck face to the files in my hand.

"Mase," he said, reaching for them, "it's not what you think, please let me explain."

He went to pull on his pants, but I was already at the door, I ran up the stairs two at a time, I could hear him calling my name. I bolted inside the apartment and jammed a chair under the handle.

My head couldn't comprehend what I had just seen.

Why the fuck did Myles have files on Channing and I!

Nothing is making any sense right now. I really can't wait to meet you face to face so we can discuss this, I am going to ask Lockie if I can crash at his place, I just don't want to stay here right now.

I will try and write as soon as I can

Mason X

12