Mason: Letter 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell," I said, my head in my hands.

"I fell back onto some broken glass, just a few stitches."

"What happens now?" I asked, bile rising in my throat.

"The cops are all over the place so I guess we just wait for them to get back to us. I can drive you to the hospital later if you like. You can crash in my place, be easier to keep an eye on you."

"Thanks Myles," Weariness hit me then Figaro, all the events of the last few weeks were finally catching up to me, I couldn't process any of it.

Myles stood and together we walked to his apartment.

I sat on his couch and before I knew it I was asleep, I didn't make it to the hospital but I messaged Theo. Myles and I plan to go tomorrow after we talk with the police.

I will try and write again soon, I fly out next week for the feature shoot so I will send you a letter with all my updates after that. Just trying to keep it all together right now.

Take care of yourself,

Mason X

12