Masqued Rave

Story Info
A costume party encounter.
1.5k words
3.88
32.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a full moon autumn night when the masquerade took place. Hundreds of masked and nameless bodies writhed within a world pulse pounding music, electric rays of light and heightened arousal.

David had adorned himself in a white roman toga with a black leather belt cinched at his waist to allow the cotton material to accentuate his finely toned buttocks. A gold painted mask with Loral leaves at the temples, rested above his high cheekbones and allowed anonymity without restricting the use of his mouth, an advantage when drinking, breathing or mingling. His short brown curls were freshly trimmed and his nails well manicured, he had spent the day making certain that he was in prime condition.

A DJ sat high above the patrons like an avatar Dionysus, lifting their spirits with ceaseless downpour of music. Men and women alike rode the currents of passion being fed to them as they surrendered to the night.

David's eyes scanned the dance floor with shameless hunger in search for a man who's desire mirrored his own and would bequeath him a night of undaunted passion. He felt himself swell with anticipation and attempted fruitlessly to stay his excitement as he made his way to the bar. The vodka martini tasted of olives and gave him a moment to focus his attention, though it did nothing to lessen the girth that threatened to show beneath his toga.

Twenty meters or so from where David sat at the bar danced a vision of masculine strength and romantic mystery. In a white poet shirt that fit snugly around the pectorals and tight black leather pants, swayed the sexual embodiment of Zorro. Mask, hat, cape, and even black leather gloves that came half-way up his forearm, the dark haired Spaniard was lightly tanned and 5ft 11 inches of lean muscle.

David gasped before taking another drink from his glass as he imagined those gloved hands kneading his own aching flesh. His heart dropped from his chest as he noticed that the hands cradling the object of his lust belonged to a woman. He through his head back in a silent curse that such a perfect specimen of the male form should be wasted on a woman.

He finished his drink and ordered another, feeling defeated but unable to look away from Zorro as his hips and torso wove their spell of seduction from afar. David knew he should direct his attention elsewhere especially if he wanted to avoid spending the night alone.

Empty glasses and shifting tracks counted away the time in their own arbitrary measurements but at some point David got tired of pining over his unrequited fantasy and made his way to the restroom where he could relieve himself he had lasciviously imbibed.

Eyes turned from his incubus, David watched the other men as they walked to and fro, a veritable buffet of prospective lovers in flattering costumes that spoke of the decadence familiar with David's own attire. His head swam in a mixture of alcohol and fulfilled lust as he made his way to the latrine.

As he left the restroom he was surprised to see Zorro approaching him with obvious purpose. David's vocal chords froze as the taller man's arm supported him and lead them both down a forgotten corridor. There was a door in that hallway that opened to a small room with a couch and a single lamp providing only dim light.

"I saw you watching me. Why did you leave?" The voice had a Spanish accent but David was too drunk to know if it was real or merely an extension of the costume.

"I saw with her..." he managed as he tried to collect his thoughts.

Zorro smiled "Ahh, you thought she was my lover, yes?"

David's heart began to beat faster and the adrenaline forced much of the cobwebs from his mind. He feared that more words might diminish the fire that was burning between them and allowed himself to act before it was too late. Both of them still wearing masks David kissed Zorro's lips, feeling the well-trimmed moustache tickle his own clean-shaven face. He pulled off the broad brimmed hat and ran his fingers against the back of Zorro's neck, finding his silky black hair held neatly in a ponytail that hung between his shoulder blades.

Zorro responded by squeezing David's naked biceps with those gloved hands provoking a breathy moan from the masked Roman. Stepping in closer David felt the bulging sword of flesh that was trying desperately to rip free of the tight black leather that pinned it against one leg. His own penis shot to life as if drawn from a scabbard, eager for a fight.

David fell to his knees, allowing his large hands and splayed fingertips to drink in every delicious muscle from his lover's shoulders to his sculpted abs. At the hips he tore open the leather pants with unchecked enthusiasm and then forced his hands to move more slowly as he peeled them down to the ankles.

At this point Zorro's fully enflamed cock stood in front of the masked Roman, waiting. David used only his lips to kiss the delectable member on each side and underneath, eliciting gasps through clenched teeth from his lover. Unable to withhold any longer David grabbed on to the base of Zorro's shaft and licked the full length of him with long wet strokes of his tongue before engulfing the head in a wet, humming delight.

The Roman bobbed his head on the thick rod of meat even as he stroked it into his mouth, fumbling for his own aching prick under the white toga. Zorro fell back on to the couch and bucked his hips into the beautiful and hungry mouth of his lover as his arms flailed and grunting pants filled the room.

David was lost to the hot slick indulgence pistoning within his mouth and sliding beneath his hands, as the savage cries from his masked lover stoked the flames of lust. Zorro's hands smelled of a spiced aftershave as they gently cradled David's head, interrupting the Roman's magnificent attention.

"Necesito mi pene en tu ano" his words were thick with need translated by the fire behind his coal black eyes.

David stood and removed his belt, followed by the toga. In nothing but his sandals and golden mask he stood with his arms open and body displayed. He was tone and lean from a regimen of gym visits and proud of every curve.

The Spaniard turned the handsome roman around and lowered those precision buttocks over his spit-shined cock. Slowly, every inch of his flesh saber was accepted by David's puckered hole. He whispered into David's ear as he was fully nested within "Oh mi amante que sientes tan bueno". They rocked together, finding a rhythm as they moaned in unison.

The masked Zorro reached around the waist of the roman and gripped his throbbing penis in a single black-gloved hand. David's arms draped over those of his lover as he held the couch for support, riding the Spaniard's erection while the black gloved hand squeezed and pulled at his own.

The soft leather felt exquisite massaging his pulsating member as he moaned loudly into the small room that muffled the disc jockey's spell beyond its walls. David surrendered to the ecstasy being coaxed from him and became lost in a swoon as the peak of Zorro's lust erupted deep within David's gripping hole.

He leaned forward, enjoying the final withdraw of the Spaniard's weapon. On the balls of his feet, David spun around, his body tight with the faintest glimmer of sweat accentuated by the dim light. His dick was engorged with need and stood like a spear between his molded thighs.

Zorro's hair had come loose and hung over his masked face, emphasizing his wicked grin against so much black. He turned over on the couch and presented his flanks in the air as if he were a proud stallion at auction.

With the palm of his hand pressed to his mouth, David produced some lube and applied it to his shinning rod. His left hand lightly caressed the opening and spread the firm cheeks while his right guided his spear with slow precision.

The Spaniard's cries were different this time though no less sweltered with desire. Before they had been expressions of admiration and satiated hunger, now however, his impassioned cries were those of surrender to one whose touch can your body sing.

As his thrusts found their rhythm David gathered his lover's black locks between his fingers and breathed heavily of his scent while panting through clenched teeth against his ear. He licked the soft lobe and tasted the metal of Zorro's diamond earring, tugging gently on his black mane to reach as he pushed himself in to the hilt.

Pressed against the white shirt and naked hips of his lover, David rocked himself deep inside Feeling the pressure build at the base of him. When he could feel himself begin to crest, he stood up and pushed himself deeper still, flooding the tight crevice with his hot cum.

David woke alone, naked on the couch with the muffled echoes of music behind the wall at his back. There was no sign of Zorro, neither whose name, nor even his face would ever be known.