Masquerade Ch. 01

Story Info
Behind a mask, Eleanor tricks & seduces her coworkers.
1.8k words
4.09
41.8k
16
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea came to Eleanor while she watched Elise at the bar throwing back shots of tequila. The bitch was dressed like a complete slut in a blood red Victorian corset and latex mini skirt inspired by a fetishist's wet dream, complete with four inch fuck-me heels -- a tramp on the town for Halloween, although in this case the function was a company masquerade ball. Eleanor didn't remember actually deciding to really carry her plan out; it matured as an erotic day dream, fed by Jack and Cokes, then suddenly she was in action. It all started with a single thought, that if Elise had worn something a bit less overtly slutty she and Eleanor might be indistinguishable behind their masks. Despite their obvious differences in class and their equally apparent contrast in coloring -- Elise's hair was raven black, her flawless skin pale as cream, while Eleanor was a freckled brunette with a hint of African blood -- the two women were a similar size at a couple inches over five feet and under 120 pounds. On the heels of that notion came another realization: Eleanor knew her rival wouldn't weather a drinking binge any better than she would herself. This coupled in her mind with the wicked thought of Kevin, who she had abandoned at work with a pile of month-end backlog, the sort of boring nonsense Eleanor would thrown herself at a few weeks ago just for the chance to spend a night in the dark office with the new CPA. He'd be late to the party; maybe in time for desert, but even that was doubtful.

Then again, if things went to plan, Eleanor was going to give him a whole different sort of desert tonight.

The office party was an upscale affair. Other companies would settle for paper hats and a quick trip to Display and Costume, but the partnership took pride in going to extremes for the annual ball, providing live music, catering, and an open bar. Fortunately for Eleanor, it was also downtown in the WAC penthouse, twenty three floors over the glittering Sound and the neon heart of the emerald city. There were rooms to be had in the hotel and Eleanor took the liberty of booking two of them under a false name; it cost a fortune, but she intended to make sure tonight would be worth the expense. The rest of what she needed was available within walking distance, most of it from a dim, windowless store seven blocks away. The pills were already in her car.

They were prescribed for her insomnia and even half a dose normally did the trick. Her doctor insisted her main problem was just refusing to lie down; well, she intended to have her share of that tonight. She grinned wickedly at the thought as she crushed three of the blue tablets into a fine powder, sifting them into a little baggie. It wouldn't kill Elise, even combined with the alcohol -- Eleanor had done her homework when she first received the prescription, fearful of the things she'd heard on KIRO news -- but it would be lights out for the night. There might even be hallucinations or sleep walking; that's why she'd bought the rope. It was tempting to mix in a bit of cocaine -- she'd noticed a couple managers doing lines in a dark corner - but she didn't know how Elise would react to that and wasn't cruel enough to find out. Quite.

Once she'd stowed a few things in each room, Eleanor brushed off her costume and returned to the party. Unlike Elise, whose small breasts were at risk of being ejected from her corset while her black panties flashed beneath her short latex skirt, Eleanor was clothed conservatively in a long, flowing silk dress. It was sexy but sumptuous, and even included a cape and hood. Her mask, a gargoyle in jet black, covered her entire face. The disguise was intentional; she'd planned on being anonymous tonight. Ironically, it was because she originally didn't want to be trapped in small talk with Kevin -- or worse, the skank who'd stolen him away shortly after his first date with Eleanor but still taunted her with sycophantic friendship. Instead, tonight it allowed her to sit next to Elise and her several empty glasses, introduce herself as Helen, an associate from another firm out of town, and hasten the binge along.

Fortunately Elise took to Helen immediately; within moments they were sharing lighthearted stories of the sort that would only make a fellow CPA laugh, toasting the night and complaining about the uncaring tardiness of men. Soon Eleanor was able to slip the powder into her victim's drink entirely unnoticed. Elise even toasted the poisoned shot: "to new experiences." Indeed.

The results were predictable, if amusing. Within minutes Elise was nearly dropping from her stool, her green eyes fluttering in a drugged stupor. "Helen" stepped forward, playing the part of the caring friend, to scoop the inebriated girl up. Elise just mumbled against her breasts, her hands feebly pawing at her captor so weakly they were a caress. "Take...take me...."

"Of course I'll find you a taxi, darling," Eleanor announced in her best English accent -- "Helen" was from London, after all -- and the bartender actually thanked her for taking care of things and helped her carry Elise to the elevator. From the corner of her eye Eleanor saw his hand slip down the drugged girl's back and under her skirt, stealing a feel of her naked ass, but the violation only made her grin. Bitch deserved it and a lot worse.

The first of her booked hotel rooms was the simplest; just a bed, bathroom, and the usual furniture found in any hotel room. It was just more elegant than most, as befit such a prestigious hotel, with copious amounts of polished brass, travertine and satin. Eleanor went to work quickly, taking a wicked pleasure in the degradation of her rival. A blindfold -- in case Elise woke, unlikely as that was -- and a pink ball gag, comically bright and huge enough that it had to be forced past the girl's perfect white teeth. She took her time peeling off Elise's costume; as expected, the slut didn't wear a bra for her tiny breasts, so there was just the red and black corset top, tight latex skirt and black lace underwear. In short order Elise was completely naked, her slim, mocha body spread across the bed and her shoulder length black hair fanned out in a halo. Eleanor laid the clothes carefully aside and began the lengthy process of tying her in place.

She did it properly, just as she would one of her boy toys from the club, winding the soft cotton ropes into a body harness. As she stretched Elise across the bed spread eagle, naked and cinched tightly to the heavy postmodern bedposts, she felt herself flush with excitement. Looking over her work, admiring the taut curves of her smooth skinned rival, the sex forced open and gaping and the head lolled limply on the pillow, Eleanor chuckled with a sudden, evil notion, the sort of idea that would never have occurred to her sober mind. "What is it that men are always bragging about doing to their passed out friends? Teabagging? Well, I don't have their equipment but let's see if we can make do...."

She giggled to herself as she quickly queued up an adult movie and stripped -- there was still at least an hour before Kevin might arrive, so she felt no particular hurry. Soon she was sitting next to her unconscious rival with her legs splayed, nude and wet, propped against the headboard. The sleek silver vibrator from her purse went to work quickly and before long Eleanor moaned through her first orgasm, fueled by the excitement of her impending crime -- her rape, if she were honest. After a quick rest, watching entranced as the star on screen serviced a man and woman simultaneously, she went to work on her clit again. This time, however, she stopped short of cumming and moved to kneel with a leg on either side of Elise's head. She jerked the gag out -- damn, it was a tight fit -- and slowly, blushing with humiliation of her own, lowered herself to feel another woman's lips on her cunt for the first time.

It felt marvelous; not just the physical sensation, although Elise's lips were surprisingly soft, but the dominance of her foe. She pulled out her phone to take a series of pictures and even a short video clip as she began to ride Elise's mouth and nose harder, rubbing her slick sex and sensitive rosebud against the bright red lipstick. When she came she screamed with the pleasure of it, gushing into the open mouth beneath her. She briefly considered pissing into it as well and felt scandalized by her own thought, but she did soak the gag in her juices, rubbing herself with it thoroughly. "I'll be back later, slut, and let you taste Kevin's cum, too." The gag was crammed back into place, the bonds checked, and then Eleanor dressed again -- this time wearing Elise's skimpy underwear instead of her own -- and left the room. Her last thought was surprising: Elise actually looked quite beautiful, stretched nude across a rumpled bed, the flickering light of the porn gleaming on the wetness covering her face. Bitch.

Eleanor returned to the party before Kevin. She was glad of it -- it would be a lot easier to approach him on her own terms this way -- but she felt a twinge of frustration at every extra minute that she could have spent exercising perversions on Elise. She rubbed her legs together beneath her long dress, feeling the gusset of Elise's lace panties, a size too small, slip between her swollen lips. The lingerie was already damp -- had that slut been getting off by displaying herself? -- but soon they were drenched through as she watched couples drift out the door or into dark corners. The party was in full swing, the buffet despoiled and the band beginning to fade as she waited, sipping another glass of Jack and alternating her thoughts between the man she was going to trick into fucking her and the pleasure she'd taken -- could still take -- from the woman tied up down below.

She was shocked to realize that she wasn't entirely sure which one she wanted more; while she wasn't repulsed at the idea of touching another woman, she'd never felt any strong Sapphic urges before. Already tonight she'd surprised herself; maybe she was hitting the booze a bit hard after all. How many shots was this? she wondered, staring at her half empty glass in confusion. It had been the first time a woman had ever been so close to her, in touch with her sexually. What had possessed her? And why had it felt so wonderful?