Masquerade Ch. 02

Story Info
Behind a mask, Eleanor tricks Kevin into bed.
2k words
4.38
26k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wait for Kevin seemed to last forever. Eleanor squirmed against the slick leather of the bar stool, feeling the tight lace of Elise's underwear rubbing her clit raw as she thought of what tonight would bring. Shot after shot slid down her throat -- more than booze would go down it later -- to bolster her courage and peel away her inhibitions: that would be necessary for tonight, to lay aside every inhibition. It was the key to her plan. God, she was wet, it was dripping down her leg.

Time dragged slowly and it wasn't long before Eleanor considered finding someone else to help her pass the time -- some random man to take her edge off, a quick fuck while she waited. She shivered at the image of coming to Kevin dirty and used. Such fast and furious hookups weren't uncommon -- it was a tradition to cross work boundaries during the masquerade. Last year Eleanor had spread her legs for one of the partners, a married man twice her age whose wife had been screaming someone else's name in the next room, and even covered head to toe in disguise she'd seen several interested looks tonight. But she didn't want to risk her prize. Instead of indulging in a stranger's cock she slid a hand down the front of her dress and slipped a finger inside, blushing furiously as she caught a few knowing glances but refusing to stop.

Finally, Kevin arrived -- clearly straight from the office. He still wore his suit, a black double breasted number with subtle striping, slightly crumpled from his twelve hour work day. The partnership was demanding; such days weren't uncommon for any of the CPAs it employed, which was one reason they were so close and their interactions so charged. Eleanor couldn't imagine despising Elise so much, or needing Kevin so badly, if they didn't spend so many tense hours with one another. It was the reason they had no families, no ties outside of the partnership to vent to.

He wasn't even in a mask, which annoyed Eleanor to no end, for some reason she couldn't quite comprehend. In another lover she would have put it down to willful disobedience. She would have said it was inappropriate, but considering what she was about to do -- what she had already done to the naked, violated woman tied up downstairs -- appropriate hardly seemed to apply. Kevin had, however, already started to party; he held a bottle of goldschlager and took a deep drink of the hard stuff as Eleanor watched.

Like a cat stalking prey, Eleanor slipped from her stool and walked towards Kevin. She swayed her hips, trailing a finger up her stomach to tease her own breast. She was the picture of lust and when she walked up to Kevin she grabbed his belt, pulled him against her body and swayed with the music, grinding herself against his crotch. It was overdone, of course, and he hardly knew how to respond --which was largely the point. "E...elise?" he finally stuttered. He sounded like a dimwitted buffoon, and in that moment she hated him for it, but Eleanor thought of the plan and grinned beneath her mask as she nodded. At least this part, the most dangerous for her, was working just as she'd hoped. She leaned closer to whisper in his ear, confident her hushed voice was indistinguishable from Elise's. If whispers didn't all sound the same, at least they were very different from voices. "I have a surprise for you, but not here. And you have to be a good boy -- no questions tonight. Just enjoy yourself."

Kevin was a bit shy, despite his handsome appearance: he somehow found the time to work out, and his body showed it with athletic muscles, a tight ass and broad shoulders. He didn't tan, though -- not that anyone could naturally in the northwest, particularly in October -- but it was the only flaw in his Californian Surfer look. He even had the bleached blond hair, which he insisted was natural. But his shyness let her take the lead, just as she'd done on their single date --she remembered the theatre with a flash, how she'd pushed his hand under her short satin dress, riding his fingers with short, hard motions as Mimi pole danced onstage during the 5th Avenue's performance of Rent. She'd come, leaving his hand and the seat wet, screaming her orgasm as the theatre burst into applause. Eleanor didn't return the favor, of course: it would have been messier, for one, but mostly she knew the frustrated lust would bring Kevin back. That misjudgement was another sting to her pride, as he'd spent the next weekend fucking that bitch Elise, claiming they were working together on a project.

But now she used his submissive nature to her advantage, playing him like a puppet. A bit of shock to keep him off balance, unable to think clearly, and enough lust to pull him where she wanted to go would tip him nicely into her trap. He stumbled after her, taking the mask she grabbed from a table where it had been left, trying to keep his grip on that damned bottle of goldschlager as she dragged him towards the elevator.

Once the doors closing with an electronic chime he moved to kiss her, but Eleanor would have none of it. She stepped away, giggling, and pushed a second ball gag into his hand. His expression turned to a hilarious display of shock. "Before the elevator stops," her whisper was loud, husky, edged with passion and command. "The mask will hide it. Or...are you afraid?" The tease was juvenile, a playground taunt, but Kevin was so rattled with lust and confusion that it worked. He slipped the pink gag into place, setting the bottle down to buckle the straps as Eleanor tugged his mask down. A minute later Eleanor stumbled past disapproving middle aged glares as she dashed to the second of the rented rooms with boyfriend and booze in tow.

They entered the room giggling --in his case, of course, they were so muffled all she heard were puffs of air from his nose -- and tumbled towards the bed. Kevin flicked on the lights, showing the two immense beds and massive theatre system -- but Eleanor snapped them off with a hidden grin, pulling him insistently onwards.

Since she'd taken the precaution of closing the drapes earlier it was pitch black, leaving Eleanor with no hesitation to strip next to Kevin. She pulled off his clothes, driven by her own drunken passion. His chest was smooth and muscular, with a bare tuft of wiry curls, and she buried her face in it, inhaled his scent deeply, trying to take him all in at once. His fingers, in turn, struggled with her complex costume, fumbling at toggles and laces but working insistently towards her breasts. When he finally fumbled through the bindings, pulling her dress open, she lowered her tits into his hands and let him fondle her nipples, teasing them to firmness. He tried to nibble them but was frustrated by the gag, instead simply rubbing his lips against her smooth skin. Beneath her, he moaned two unintelligible syllables, and Eleanor continued to squirm against him, stroking his manhood through his slacks, eyes widening with surprise at his girth, until his meaning froze her stiff. Elise. He was moaning that bitch's name while touching her! It was perfectly reasonable, of course -- she'd taken extensive measures to make him think that was exactly who she was -- but it still brought a cruel sneer to her lips.

The sudden burst of anger made the next step easier. She reached under the pillow to grab the cold metal cuffs she'd placed there earlier, quickly snapping them around Kevin's wrists. He recoiled with surprise and incomprehension. "Shhh...trust me," she whispered as she slowly dragged her thigh along his groin, a sensuous sliding promise of pleasure to come. After a pause, long enough to let Eleanor know she was pushing his trust of Elise considerably, he nodded and relaxed beneath her body. She tugged his arms upwards, locking them into place around the headboard; it was cruder than the beautiful rope display she'd done on Elise, but this had to be fast. Although he didn't realize it, Kevin had passed the point of no return; until now, he could have walked away. He was stronger, larger, and Eleanor would never have pushed things too far, lest she be found out. But now he was entirely in her power, and she grinned wickedly with the knowledge that he'd come to regret it.

Eleanor slipped from the bed, finished undressing, and then moved to his feet. Two more pairs of cuffs were under the mattress and she quickly took hold of his ankles to lock them into place. Kevin muttered sounds of dismay and refusal but he hadn't quite worked up the will to struggle yet, and Eleanor gave no mercy. When she was done he was secured tightly, spread eagle across the bed with a gag in place, thrashing a little in the dark and emitting sounds of frustration. Taking a moment to enjoy her handiwork, Eleanor slipped a hand between her legs, thrusting two fingers against her clit, moaning aloud with pleasure. After a few moments of masturbation she denied herself the orgasm -- it would be so much better if she let it build -- and reached into the nightstand to grab hold of a slim, sharp pocket knife.

Kevin nearly screamed when he felt the ice cold blade against his skin and she smiled with the knowledge that he'd already been pushed beyond his limits. Not that he couldn't have come to enjoy the feeling of a naked woman straddling his chest, sliding her moist folds across his skin as she slowly sliced away his pants and boxers. She'd planned to build him up to it when she first asked him to date. She could tell that beneath the surfer boy handsomeness and shy inexperience lurked a willing submissive, a pervert who would do anything to please his mistress. He would have been delicious to corrupt, a trophy to own, to play with and be pleasured by until she bored of him and tossed the scraps aside for her girlfriends -- and boyfriends -- to enjoy. He would have even enjoyed that, by the time she was finished.

Instead, tonight was going to be about pushing things too hard, too fast. Instead of a slow seduction, she would force perversions upon him too fast for him to accept. By the time she was done taking her pleasures and showing him how sick his own were, he would be scared to death of Elise, the wanton slut he would think had done it all. He'd break up with the slut, awkward and distant, too afraid to continue. In would step Eleanor, the nice girl with just a tiny trace of the naughty, enough to understand his pain and soothe it. Eventually, she would help him accept it, enjoy it, and she'd relive it all with him if she chose. If she could have the patience to deal with all the issues he was about to have. Either way, she'd cheat that bitch out of her prize.

Once Kevin's pants were off Eleanor cut a piece of the black slacks into a long strip, chuckling as she considered her blindfold probably cost nearly a thousand dollars, and wrapped it around his eyes, tying it tightly. He continued to mumble beneath her, a pleading tone, no doubt whining to be let free. She ignored him and leaned down to press his face into her cleavage. She was larger than Elise and her breasts pressed against him, warm and smooth. He moaned and she whispered into his ear again. "Shh, relax. Enjoy. I'm going to blow your mind...."