Masquerade Ch. 03

Story Info
Still in disguise, Eleanor pushes Kevin past his limits.
1.8k words
4
23.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor owned his ass, and she loved it.

It had taken some work to accomplish. She'd had to prepare and she'd taken risks. Even as drunk as she was, Eleanor knew that things could have gone horribly wrong; the sort of wrong that landed a girl in prison for decades. But now the man who'd been stolen from her was tied to her bed, blindfolded and naked, struggling uselessly against professional grade metal cuffs and a solid steel bed frame. She could taste his panic, and it was delicious.

"I'm going to make all your dreams come true, Kevin. I've been gentle with you so far...but I'm so drunk and fucking turned on right now...I know you're a little boy slut, and I'm going to fuck your brains out. I'm going to do...everything...all the perversions you won't admit to yourself. No more talking though, just trust your mistress Elise...." She grinned as she whispered the lie in a husky, sultry voice sure to be unrecognizable.

It only took a second to decide where to start. First things first, and she needed a cock inside of her, had needed it all night, ever since that bitch's lips touched her cunt. She switched on a dim lamp and climbed on the bed to straddle him, grabbing his solid manhood and laughing because it was hard as steel despite his panic and protests: she'd read him right, the fucking little boy toy. Her nails dug into his member, breaking skin and making him whine. His back arched from the agony as she lowered onto him, penetrating herself deeply on his long dick. She moved on him with a slow moan of ecstasy, grinding her hips against his, digging her nails into his back and sides to force him to thrust deeply inside of her. It also kept him screaming, on the border between bliss and torture, where she was certain he wouldn't come. She sat hard on his balls, crushing them on each stroke, delighting in his whimpers and sure he'd be sore for days. In less than one merciless minute she felt an orgasm shudder through her body and she bit her lip to keep from screaming with the pleasure. Once she was done she rolled to the side, giggling as his rigid cock slipped from her wet folds unsatisfied. Despite all she'd done to him, he moaned in protest.

After a few minutes of softly stroking her own breasts and sliding a finger into her cunt -- while Kevin sniveled through his gag, the bitch's name and pleas for his own aborted orgasm -- she settled on her next idea. It was probably something he'd enjoy, and that rankled her a bit, but her crop would make sure it wasn't too easy for him; besides, she needed to prove to him that Elise was a complete, filthy slut, willing to do anything. She had to completely debase herself to humiliate her rival. So she pulled a tube of lubricant from her bag, squeezed a dab on her finger and moved it to her ass, easing it inside gently. It only hurt a little; it wasn't the first time she'd be taken there, although it wasn't a favorite activity of hers. Still moving her finger, adjusting to it, she squirmed up to Kevin's ear.

"Tell me, slut boy...have you ever done anal?" His brows rose comically and he moaned in desperation, shaking his head. "Never? Well, I'll make you a deal. You put your tongue to work well enough, and I'll let you fuck my ass." He nodded violently, forgetting his trauma in a surge of lust -- how typically male -- and she grinned. Slipping the ball gag from his mouth, she straddled him, a finger still working slowly in and out of her rear.

"Shit, Ellie...." He stretched his jaw. "When you said you wanted to wait to fuck, I didn't know you meant this. I'm not, you know, against it, but be a bit gentle...you're stronger than you think!" I smirked; he thought it was a mistake! We'd clear that up soon enough. But Elise hadn't fucked him yet? What the hell -- they'd been on enough dates, shit, they'd even been locked inside her office enough times, the blinds closed and every secretary knowing perfectly well what they were up to. Except, apparently, that they hadn't been. Oh well -- time to use the asshole and return to the mystery later. She lowered herself slowly, squirming at the tickle of his beard against her shaved mons, and groaned as he went to work.

He wasn't particularly skilled. Either his shyness had overcome his good looks and he didn't have as much experience with women as a muscular, successful and handsome man should, or he was one of those men who was squeamish about the taste -- another reason to detest the fuck. Men were always eager enough to receive a little head, but ask them to return the favor and they whined endlessly. It also didn't help that Eleanor was so drunk she could barely keep her position whenever he hit her clit -- which he didn't do nearly enough -- but it served her purposes. She didn't want to come again before she took it in the ass anyways; it always hurt more if she wasn't on edge. A bit more adjusting and her slim legs wrapped underneath his shoulders, her thighs tight against his ears. With a sadistic, delicious sneer she pressed herself down, using her legs to cement her pubic mound tightly to Kevin's mouth, creating a seal.

Then, with a push and a slight, brief cramping, she began to piss into his mouth.

The initial look of confusion, even with his eyes still covered by the strip of cloth, was to die for. And when he realized what she was doing -- what he was being forced to swallow -- his look of betrayal was euphoria, a high like drugs, and it drove Eleanor into an animalistic frenzy. She rode his bucking face like a coin operated bronco, grabbing his hair with one hand and pinching his nose shut with the other. It was messy -- he sputtered, and piss went everywhere, down her thighs and over his chin, into his hair and soaked the pillows -- but finally he realized the only way to breathe was to suck the vile mess into his mouth with his gasps of air. Once he settled down she released his nose and he snorted while the last of her piss pooled in his mouth. "Swallow it," she whispered into his ear, "or I'll fucking choke you to death, you sissy little bitch." There -- that should clear up any misconceptions. His throat bobbed as he complied. When she slid off his mouth he tried to spit the taste out, but Eleanor picked the gag up -- it had rolled next to his face, and was covered with piss as well, much to her delight -- and shoved it in his mouth forcefully enough to take out teeth if he resisted. He shivered, and they both knew the rest of the night would be nothing but rape.

He was still hard, though -- too worked up from before to go limp so quickly and men had less control of their erections than they liked to think, anyways. Just like women, who could be wet even if they were forced, a man's body reacted to hormones, not intellect. A few quick jerking motions and a firm grip on his balls was all it took to resuscitate the flagging staff. Eleanor coated it with a generous amount of lube and sat back onto him, doing her best to enjoy the feel of a cock inching its way deep into her ass. She flagged a little in her excitement -- even with the preparation it still hurt a bit -- until she imagined how he must think he was Elise's ass, and that made Eleanor think of her other victim, still lying naked and used -- and usable -- on another bed in the hotel. Suddenly aflame with passion, she found herself eager, almost desperate for some form of satiation and she rode Kevin hard, grunting and swearing at him under her breath. From then on she took the anal like a champ, like she wanted Elise to take it, she felt stuffed full and pumped her fingers into her cunt until she screamed through an orgasm, wondering how many she'd had so far tonight. More than usual in a session with one of her slaves and she was still warming up. As she shivered through it she felt the dick twitch inside of her bowels and was shocked to realize Kevin's prick was tentatively unloading his cum.

"You fucking bitch!" She remembered just in time to make it a hoarse whisper. "You got your fucking cum in my ass! You're gonna fucking pay for that, sissy." She slapped his face, over and over until it was certain he'd have bruises -- maybe even a black eye -- while he was still inside her, spasming. She hated him for it, for taking any pleasure while she was savoring a vicious revenge; it like he was raping her instead and that made her hot all over again, made another tiny little orgasm ripple through her sweaty body. Fucking asshole.

Without a word she stood up, his cock coming out with a disgusting slurp, and pulled another dress out of her bag -- a grey suit and skirt she kept handy in case of an accident at work. It wasn't anything special, but it was a lot easier to put on than the overdone costume dress. For this trip, Eleanor didn't bother with the mask or any underwear. Decent again, she grabbed all the rest of his clothing and left the room, slamming the oak door as hard as she could so Kevin would know he'd been left helpless in a puddle of piss, spread naked and available to anyone who might come in -- or who she might send back. Eleanor took the minor precaution of posting the Do Not Disturb card -- there really wasn't much chance anyone would stumble in late at night, though. Even so, she knew that Kevin would writhe in misery and uncertainty, that her absence would be a torture by itself; but hell, for all the damn she gave he could piss himself with fear.

However, she thought, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. She pulled the prick's wallet from the remains of his trousers, overjoyed to see the thick wad of cash and plastic, and threw the rest of his attire away. It was time to go shopping, starting with a good drink before the buzz wore off, and time to check in on Elise as well. Since she was destroying the little slut's relationship, probably smearing her reputation at work and possibly even getting her into legal trouble, Eleanor figured the least she could do was make sure the whore was still breathing.