Masquerade Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll my eyes and move the mask away from my face. "Very funny. The night was magnificent, and your sarcasm isn't going to ruin it for me."

"OK. OK," he says. "I was just teasing you. So, what happened?" I fill him in on the mansion, the decor, the food, the wine, the people I met, but I leave out the erotic parts and my mystery man. "Sounds like a great event," Mark says as he closes my office door and walks toward my desk.

"I think you left this behind as well," he says and places the long-stemmed red rose on my desk. I look at the rose, then at him, and I notice his mesmerizing green eyes. I don't know how I never noticed them before. My gaze moves to his lips, his neck, his shoulders and chest. Funny how I never noticed how broad they were, how athletic and fit his torso or how strong his legs. He smiles, and I know it's him, my Mystery Man. My heart is beating, and my stomach is in knots.

"But...you...how...what?" I stammer. He just keeps smiling and walks in that confident stride to me. He pulls me close, kisses me, and once again I'm lost in him. I put my arms around his waist as he deepens the kiss, and I can't resist feeling his ass. I pull something from his back pocket. I know what it is, and I break the kiss. "I think you should keep this and wear it tonight," I say with a wink as I hand him the black mask. He laughs, hugs me close, and I know I'm about to embark on one hell of a journey.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And they lived happily and passionately ever after... ;) The End.

12