Mass Effect - Ice and Steel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda let out a long, low moan as the steady sound of her skin being beaten by Garrus' hard plating started to get just a little bit faster. He was working on his thrusting, pushing himself backward and forward, moving in a slow, deliberate rhythm to make every little inch slip inside her and hit the sensitive spots inside of her. Garrus had never been with a human woman before like he had said earlier but during his time with C-Sec and on Omega, he had heard of the g-spot and how the average human man seemed to just ignore it. He had always wondered what that meant. Whether it was just how he had been raised or just how he was, he wanted to make sure that everyone enjoyed themselves.

He was fairly aware of what needed to be done, so he tried what he could at least remember to do, he didn't have the time to consult the extranet, and pausing for a refresher seemed like a real mood killer. So, as he pulled backward, he angled his length upwards with a hard shove, the sound of her skin slapping against his plates continued but her moaning didn't seem to change. So, he changed his thrusting again, moving to the left ever so slightly and as he did so, he could feel her walls tightening around him ever so slightly.

Taking that as a good sign, he started to hit his dick inside of her against that same spot, pushing his flared tip against her soft walls, and with each hard push, it seemed to rock the woman's world. Her moaning was getting louder and louder and seemed to be increasing in pitch as well. It was all he wanted to hear and while he thrust in and out of her, the hand on her shoulder reached under her and took hold of her breasts as they swung in rhythm with his hard pumping. His talon's tips gently dug into the breasts, lightly scratching at the skin, nowhere near hard enough to leave a mark but enough to send waves of pleasure through her. She growled in delight and pushed her hips backward, rolling them around against his plating. Pumping backward and forwards, the two were working together in near-perfect harmony, just like how they were on the battlefield. His dick slid inside of her and then out of her, he made sure to keep up the brutal and deep pounding, hitting the same spot as she started to squeal out loud for him.

Her left hand left the bed and she guided his hand down to her nipple, letting his fingers pinch at the hard nub, and then she demonstrated rubbing it with his talon's tip.

"Not too hard," She panted, instructing him. "Just like that."

Nodding to himself as Miranda's head dropped back down to stare at the bedsheets while he was railing her from behind. Garrus made sure to keep a firm grasp on her body, his right hand leaving her hand and taking hold of her hips as his left hand left her shoulder and he held onto her firmly. Keeping his thrusting steady and hitting the same sweet spot sent shivers through her entire body. He could see that sweat was forming on her body and he just knew that if turians could sweat then he would be in exactly the same situation. Holding her in place, he continued to slap his plating against her body as they moved together. With her whole body locked into place with him, he reached under her chest and took hold of her left breast, squeezing it firmly before bringing his thumb and middle finger to pinch down on the nipple, gently just like Miranda had shown him, and then teasing it by flicking it with his thumb.

The former Cerberus operative cooed with pleasure, her right hand reaching behind her blindly to try and take hold of him. Her hand slipped underneath his fringe where his visor would normally be and she took hold of him, her head lifting up and turning to look at his scarred expression. The two locked eye contact and as his body cracked against hers, they could both feel something between them that they had sort of felt when on the battlefield together.

She was moaning for him.

He was moaning for her.

Her skin was hitting his plating and it only made the two moan harder for each other. As he continued to hit the same sweet spot he had discovered, he could tell that she was having the time of her life with him, just like he was with her. His hips continued to beat against her soft, fat, ass, and with each slap, Miranda's eyelids were fluttering and her cheeks seemed to darken with lust. His own orgasm was getting close as well, so he was going to make sure that they both had the orgasm of their lives. His hands left her chest, and her hips as well and instead wrapped around her waist and held onto her as her arms gave way and she collapsed face first into the pillow.

His body was wrapped around her, almost like a cocoon and his thrusting was nowhere near close to the slow and steady rhythmic pounding that the two had started with he was just awkwardly thrusting into her all the while she laid beneath him and was crying out for him. Her fingernails were digging into the back of his fringe but even with her perfectly designed body, it didn't quite come close to even breaking his skin and the two just continued to roll with each other.

He slammed inside of her with another hard shove, her back arched into him and she let out an ear-piercing screech, her walls squeezed down on him and she came hard over his dick. That was enough to go as well, with his dick buried inside of her he had no real way of leaving and so, he shot his ropes inside of her. The thick cum sank into her soaking wet entrance and after what felt like an eternity, he finally had finished and she seemed to have done so as well. She was almost limp in his arms as he pulled himself backward and out of her. His hands left her body and he moved to part from her. He was surprised to actually be stopped though, her hands took hold of his bony forearms and guided them to stay wrapped around her. She lifted her head meekly and turned to face him.

"Stay with me?" Garrus could definitely do that for her. "And don't expect me to be this easy again, you understand me Vakarian?"

"Oh, I can do that Miss Lawson. I happen to know this excellent apartment on the Citadel..."

12