Mass Effect: Miranda and Jacob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You simply must be a natural with black dicks..." He said with a laugh, she bent down and they kissed again. This time was more passionate, less urgent as they swapped spit.

Reaching behind her, Miranda broke the kiss and let her forehead rest on Jacob's. Their hot breath mingled together as they locked eyes, as if on cue she raised her hips and sat on his dick.

They both moaned aloud as the member slid inside her. They kissed again as she settled with his shaft inside her. With her hands on his chest and his hands on her hips, they started to fuck each other. Each set of hands helped Miranda rise and fall on his shaft as her mouth opened and she moaned silently.

Her wet pussy hugged his shaft tightly as she moved up and down. She seemed to be settling into a system as with every third drop she made, she would grind her pussy on his dick making them both moan. He squeezed her flesh lightly as she bounced on his dick, her rises and drops had started to become more manic as she settled into the size of him.

Sitting up, Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist and helped her bounce while taking her breasts into his mouth. Sucking on each one liberally, he grinned as she ran her hands through his short hair. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held onto his shoulders as her rocking became more erratic. Holding onto him for dear life, Miranda almost screamed the house down as she came. Her pussy clamped down on Jacob's hard thrusting shaft, her back arched and her pussy's juices gushed out running all over his shaft and down her legs.

Rolling her onto her side, Jacob kneeled above her right leg and put her left up in the air, using it as a balance. Then, with more ease than before, Jacob slid his member inside her and started to fuck her like that. Wrapping his left arm around her leg in the air, Jacob started to pound her pussy as hard as he could.

His dick slid in and out of her as she recovered from her orgasmic glow and started to moan at the action.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh shit! Oh that's good!" She moaned her eyes clamped shut as she clawed at the bed sheets. Jacob gave little acknowledgement and carried on thrusting inside her.

Taking care of her was Jacob's main objective, she was obviously enjoying it and he wanted to give her more. Running his hand down her leg, he found her engorged clit, taking the nub between his fingers; he played with the tiny button making her moan even louder.

"You a screamer Lawson?" Jacob asked as her eyes shot open at the touch. Biting her lip, she looked over at him and nodded. Her eyes were already shutting again, another orgasm was en route or so it seemed.

Putting more power into his thrusts, Jacob smiled at her nod.

"Get ready to scream the house down then."

With that, he started to match his thrusts, for every thrust deep in her, he would squeeze the clit and for whenever he pulled out, he would rub the button. Soon, she was screaming and putty in his hands. Her back had arched again and she was screaming at him to fuck her.

Slamming her hands down on the mattress, Miranda was trying to find anything to keep her still, but Jacob was doing a good job of it. She couldn't help but scream his name out loud, as she begged him to fuck her. Her eyelids became heavy from the lust and they shut as she came again.

Jacob felt his nuts start to tighten and knew he was ready to cum. Unsure of where to unload, he voiced his concerns.

"Miranda... I'm gonna blow... Can I?"

She bit her lip and nodded. Her cum was gushing out of her, almost like she had emptied herself on him. Jacob nodded and pulled out, just as she was going to complain, he rolled her onto her front and lifted her up by her hips. Wrapping his arms around them, he started to fuck her with wild abandon. Thrusting into her as much as he could Miranda started to cum again. Satisfied at his performance, Jacob simply unloaded as Miranda screamed into a pillow.

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Jacob pulled out and crawled up next to her. She had stopped biting the pillow and was resting in it. She started to sob, her body shaking with the act.

"Miranda..." He said with a soothing tone, wrapping his arm around her shoulder to comfort her. "It's all right. I'm here... I'll always be here for you."

Miranda looked up from the pillow and smiled through her messy, sweat stained hair. He tugged at the loose strands and tucked them behind her ear with the rest.

"Thank you Jacob. I won't forget this."

"C'Mon... How could you?" He said with a smile. They shared a hug in bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

When the morning came, the horrible hangover cam screaming along with it. They looked at each other and realized that they had made a mistake.

"Jacob..." Miranda started before he shushed her.

"We had a meeting at oh-seven hundred hours. It wasn't formal, simply about a new patrol route before the day started. I nixed the idea because it meant doing extra shifts. You agreed. I'll get changed and leave first." He said with a smile that would melt anyone's heart.

"Thank you Jacob..." She said with a smile.

"No problem, tell me if you ever need to talk."

"I thought you weren't big on personal talks?" She said, propping herself up on an elbow, covering herself with the sheets.

"I'm not... But you're a friend. I'll always be here for you."

He had kept his promise too. After the horrific events on the station, their eventual escape away from said station and now attacking the collectors. Miranda knew that Jacob would have her back, and she would have his.

She wondered though.

Was he still interested in... 'Personal' talks?

12