Mass Effect: Purgatory Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely guy visits the Citadel nightclub for the first time.
3.7k words
4.25
89.7k
63

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devand38
devand38
62 Followers

WARNING: TRANSSEXUAL CONTENT

The story you are about to read is fanfiction and in no way do I take credit for the characters that are present within. This is based off of the established video game Mass Effect and the setting therefore belongs to its developer, Bioware. That being said, regardless of whether you are familiar with said franchise you can still easily enjoy the story!


Come on man! You need to get out from that hole you've been hiding in. Live a little!

Live a little he says, the Reapers are wiping out billions of people across the galaxy and he's, seemingly along with everyone else on the Citadel, are all out partying. It has been a long time since I've socialized. I know Being hold up in the Human embassies all day and spending all night jerking off to Asari on Human porn isn't exactly healthy, but with everything that has been going on in the galaxy, socializing has been the last thing on my mind. I keep going over all of that in my head as a competing, and rhythmic, bass tone resonates everything ahead of me. My eyes trail up to the sign that reads 'Purgatory'. People are filing in through the doors and as my turn finally comes I find myself almost deafened by how much louder it is inside than out.

Although my friends had all suggested that I get out more they, at the same time, also suggested to stay away from Purgatory. Aria T'Loak runs that club, they would say. She used to run Omega and there are literally no rules in her club. They warned me that it is a little too wild and crazy for someone like me. Well to hell with them! They were the ones who kept badgering me so much to do something new for a change. I got it in my head that I was going to prove them wrong! I could handle it just as much as any of them. Well that's what I was thinking until about fifteen feet further into the club, still just in the entry hallway. I very quickly picked up loud moaning and yelling. As I continued to follow others into the club my eyes were glued to a pair of individuals along the wall in the back in a dark corner. The ugliest Turian I had ever seen, not that I would know since all Turian's are butt ugly to me, had what looked to be an Asari up against the wall and was pounding her into oblivion. The shock of that scene rattled me and I immediately assumed he was raping her, but upon closer inspection I could see that her arms and legs were wrapped around him tight and there was a look of pure bliss on her face. After tuning out some of the raging techno music I could hear her screaming and begging for him to fuck her harder.

What the hell have I gotten myself into!

Was the only thought that was going through my head as those behind me kept pushing me further into the club, everyone eager to get inside. Before I knew it I had been herded out into the middle of the club before everyone around me started dispersing and joining various huddled crowds. The place was absolutely packed. There were people of all races that I had ever seen, and a few new ones. Everyone was drinking, yelling, and dancing all over the club. Well I'm here, no going back now. Although I could easily just leave the club, I was determined to see this night through. It truly did look like everyone was having an absolute blast and I figured I didn't want to miss out, even if things might get a bit crazier than I'm used to.

Looking over to the side of the club I could see an unusually spacious area, cordoned off by armed thugs. Behind them was a curved couch and I could see a solitary Asari sitting on it. That must be Aria. No wait she's not alone, she is making a weird motion with her hand. What is happening? Then my eyes got wide again after one of her thugs shifted to the side and I could see clearly. There was a human woman kneeled down between Aria's legs. The woman was dressed in a skimpy outfit and looked to be one of the dancers. Aria was just sitting there causally and looking off at the crowd as she held this woman by the hair and bobbed her head up and down in her lap. After a minute Aria looked to say something to the woman before pulling her head up and away. Then I saw it, there was a prick easily twice the size of mine, erect and bobbing, in Aria's lap. She now holds the dancer, by the hair, directly under her sizable member and jerks herself quickly. Seconds later I can see the woman clenching her eyes shut as long strands of cum spray all over her face. I couldn't believe Aria had a dick!

Not many people back home on Earth, which is now probably just a burnt up cinder thanks to those damn Reapers, know that not all Asari 'function' just like our human women. There are many of them that, since encountering other races, have come to like the idea of being on top when it comes to sex. With all the technology available in this day and age they can pretty easily have one hundred percent life like male genitalia surgically attached with minimum issues. They still can't actually do any fertilizing of their own with it, but they even match their own blue skin tone and can be chosen to match completely with the real life counterparts of any male of the other races. The only reason I really know all this myself is because those 'Asari on Human' pornos that I have been jerking off to, all mostly involve the Asari packing something a little extra. It's a fetish of mine that I've picked up, and also happens to be why I now find myself staring with a hard-on in my pants as Aria finishes up coating the poor woman dancer with her cum.

She releases the girl and quickly shoos her away now that she is done with her. As she leaves the girl actually walks right past me and gives me a wink as she is licking the juices from her face. I blush and look away from her, back over to Aria. Now with a clear line of sight I can see that she has chosen to go with the smooth and slender form of a Turian cock. Finding myself staring again, I can see some remaining jizz roll down her softening shaft as her prick starts to slide back up inside its Turian sheath. Turians have hard outer layers of exoskeleton and so their vulnerable pricks slide fully up inside their bodies when soft. Aria's has withdrawn fully now and at first glance the slit makes it look like she has a normal Asari pussy. I am in awe at the sight and as my eyes trail up Aria's body I reach her eyes, and find her staring right back at me with a smirk on her face!

My whole face lights up bright red and I can feel the heat in my cheeks as I stare back at her like a deer in the headlights of an old Earth car. She simply raises a hand and gives me a come hither motion with her fingers. It suddenly hits me that I have been standing here for minutes and just watching her and that it would have been actually quite difficult for her 'not' to notice me. Scared out of my mind I instinctively start to back up, but quickly meet solid resistance. Turning around I can see a large Batarian in body armor looking down at me with his four eyes. He chuckles at me before motioning his head back towards Aria. I have literally just arrived at this club and already have been granted a private audience with Aria!

Holy shit!

I say out loud to myself, which causes the Batarian behind me to laugh some at my predicament before he gives me a shove and I find myself walking on auto pilot over to Aria. My throat is suddenly very dry and I gulp hard as I approach the couch. I notice others in the club eyeing me enviously. Only women though as all the men nearby are chuckling to themselves. Her eyes are on me as I take every step and as I get closer she pats her hand on the spot directly next to her on the couch. I feel myself tremble as I now stand before her. She simply looks up at me without saying anything and pats the couch again. Nodding slightly I gather some remaining strength and turn to sit down with her. As soon as my butt hits the couch she raises her arm up and around me, holding me by the shoulder and pulling me up against her.

Such a small little human aren't you?

I nod meekly. My stature has always been smaller than other men, and some women I know, and has always been a bit embarrassing. But that doesn't seem to matter to the intimidating Asari who now has me in her arms.

I can see you enjoyed the show.

She states simply and motions with her hand toward my crotch. I quickly turn my head and look away in shame as I am still rock hard in my pants. The embarrassment only serving to cause me to throb against the fabric. This amuses Aria and she laughs at me for a moment. Her fingers have now trailed up to my cheek and are slowly caressing my red-with-humiliation skin. Her teasing of me seems to also be getting her aroused again as well because my eyes trail down some and I can see her pants are still unbuckled and her prick is starting to peak back out of it's sheath ever so slightly.

There's nothing wrong with indulging in your desires little boy.

She turns my head gently towards her and I look up into her eyes, her finger now trailing lightly across my lower lip. As I look at her all I can think is how if my conservative mother from back home, if she's still alive, were here she would be having a heart attack right now if she saw me at this night club, in the clutches of a beautiful transsexual alien crime lord, very likely about to be raped. Well it's not exactly rape if you don't resist. As she caresses my skin and my breathing increases I find myself now starting to look up at her with lust in my eyes. I see a little twinkle in her own eyes as she returns my gaze. Slowly sliding her thumb into my mouth. My lips wrap around it and start sucking on her digit.

You want me to fuck you.

I hear her ask me. Almost unknowingly I shake my head slowly up at her. Then it dawns on me that she wasn't asking a question. She was simply stating to me what I want. The smirk from earlier returns to her lips and her hand now moves to the back of my head and grips me by the hair. Gulping audibly again my gaze shifts down as I'm lowered toward her, now at half-mast, prick as it continues to rise from its sheath. Her Asari-Turian hybrid cock has a bead of liquid at its peak and she presses my lips up against it. Hesitantly I stick out my tongue and lap up the liquid. The taste is certainly unique but not unpleasant. I throw all caution to the wind and widen my lips, ready to accept her girth. Turian genitals more resemble those of a lizard and is more narrow and pointed toward the head, instead of round, but then widens considerably more toward the base. Aria's prick slides easily between my lips as I sink down onto her. I find myself closing my eyes and moaning as her cock eases into my mouth, filled with satisfaction at finally being given the chance to live out my deepest fantasy. The texture of her member isn't what I imagined it to be either. There is a sliminess to the feel of it as it is forced deeper past my lips. Not having sucked a human cock before either I am left to guess, but I assume it is because of the Turian design. But it doesn't turn me off in the slightest. That only serves to increase the perversion of the situation and further fuels my lust which causes my own, much smaller, prick to leak some liquid of its own into my pants, causing a visible stain on my trousers.

Aria's vice-like grip on my head doesn't let up and several more inches slide into me. Her prick is easily at least ten inches long now that it has fully hardened between my lips. The blue flesh of her sizable shaft is now stretching my mouth wide and I suddenly start to gag as I feel her head push against the entrance to my throat. She was so gentle to me just a moment ago, but she obviously has every intention of treating me like a simple cock sleeve now that she has me. My eyes are watering as I gag once more, but without stopping she gives a quick forceful push down on my head and, unlike the greater difficulty that a Human cock would likely have, the pointed head of her dick is able to easily push through my resistance and into my throat. Her Turian member in general does seem softer though than my own human one by comparison and, now that there is no resistance, she quickly bottoms out in my mouth and I can feel several inches more of her cock angling and sliding down my esophagus. My nose is now smothered against her hairless Asari crotch and the tears from my gagging episode drip down my skin and onto hers, along with an abundance of my saliva. I rest for a moment and adjust to the situation and the fullness of her cock as I'm deep throating her. Then she tugs on my hair and pulls my head back up half her length. This time without pause she pushes back down and I am once again forced to the base of her dick. Aria is now groaning lightly above me.

Mmm it's been a long time since I've had a throat this tight.

She keeps this up at a steady rhythm, fucking my throat with her cock repeatedly. She surely must not have been lying because the tightness is incredible and it feels like she is stretching me more and more with every downward thrust of my head. Having swallowed so much of her meat I haven't been able to breathe for a while now. This is becoming more and more apparent as my lungs start to burn and my hands are pushing on her thighs and my body starts to writhe in fear beneath her as my vision starts to get darker and darker. My eyes start to roll back in my head and I fear this is the end, being choked to death on the cock of a sadistic Asari crime lord.

Her grip on my head now loosens and I'm finally able to pull up for some air. But she doesn't allow me to withdraw fully, making sure that her head still stays between my lips. My nostrils however are now capable of reaching my lungs and I suck in as much air as I can. Aria laughs above me as I breathe heavily in her lap. She now forces my head back down and resumes her rhythm, but this time allowing me to have the opportunity to take in a breath with every upward motion. She now relaxes back more in her seat and continues to force me to nurse from her cock but at a more leisurely pace, apparently now satisfied with the amusement she had toying with me. Aria must be truly insatiable, I think to myself as I picture back to the girl who was just previously in my exact situation. When she mentioned fucking me I assumed she meant my ass, which I know would have been painful but I still imagine would have allowed me more freedom and have been less humiliating than simply being next in what is probably a long line of other cock sleeves that most likely service her on a daily basis, due to the relaxed nature at which she is sitting back and observing her club while she face fucks me.

Then I hear a sound of clacking growing louder as some woman in heels is inevitably making her way over to Aria and me. I can see the legs of the woman as she approaches and then slowly sits down on the other end of the angled couch across from me. She is wearing some open-toed high-heeled footwear and a shiny black dress, with a plunging neck line that shows off ample cleavage, that only goes as far down as mid-thigh, which rises some even higher as she raises and crosses her leg as she settles down on the seat. My face must now be as red as a tomato from shame as Aria doesn't even slow down from forcing me to suck her off in front of this new guest. It was already embarrassing enough knowing that anyone in the club could easily look over and see me, but now with such a direct observer to my actions I feel like I could die.

Always a pleasure Shepard. What brings you here?

Shepard! I nearly freeze in surprise and my eyes shoot up further to examine the new guest more closely. My eyes widen as I indeed see Commander Shepard sitting across from me while I suck Aria's blue Turian cock. She is held as our savior and only true hope against the fight with the Reapers from destroying all life in the galaxy... and she is watching me being fed almost a foot of dick! She is now terribly scarred from her adventures across the galaxy and her cybernetic implants are glowing a very visibly bright red under these very dim club lights. The red is even more noticeable in her eyes, especially because they are now staring down into mine. I have followed her career since the beginning, and before the scars, and even though she is known for being ruthless towards her enemies and anyone willing to get in her way from stopping the Reapers, those implants have only served to fuel my lust for her and have resulted in many late night jerk-off sessions. Some regard it as a very intimidating and sinister appearance, but that was only fuel to the flame for me. Shepard takes a moment to pause and watch me closely before responding to Aria with amusement.

I see you are enjoying yourself.

Aria and Shepard share a chuckle between each other and proceed to talk about various gangs that used to have territory on Omega and how Shepard has now just finished helping Aria retake control over them from running wild here on the Citadel. While they talk I am very aware how the Commander keeps casually looking down to watch me while I'm face fucked by Aria. I have been such a huge fan of Shepard and to have her here now while I'm being used for pleasure by Aria is both hugely humiliating and incredibly arousing. My cock has been visibly throbbing like crazy in my pants since she sat down and I know there must be a very clear stain of pre-come. I've never had the best stamina and I know that this situation has me right on the brink of embarrassing myself that much more. Aria seems to be able to read me like a book and as soon as she is finished thanking Shepard for her help she casually reaches down and squeezes my small prick.

Looks like someone else is also very thankful that you are here as well Shepard.

Aria says casually. Fuck! I moan loudly around Aria's cock and instantly explode inside my pants, releasing so much of my seed that it starts seeping out through my clothing and pooling at the tip of my now trembling member. My eyes roll back and my hands hold onto my Mistress Asari's thigh for all that I can as I utterly and completely humiliate myself in front of them both. Aria is laughing at me, but I gather some strength to look up at Shepard and see that she is instead just looking on at me intently, with what I would only describe as lust in her cyborg eyes. Once Aria settles down from her amusement she shifts her purpose and picks up the pace on thrusting my head onto her prick.

I think I'm finished with this little sissy.

I cringe a bit at Aria's insult but don't have time to dwell on it as she lets out a casual grunt of pleasure and then holds my head down against her lap as she finally releases her own flood of sperm. Her cock is so deep inside me that her cum simply floods straight down into my stomach as she orgasms. I am nothing but a reservoir for her spunk and allow myself to be held limply in her writhing grip as she gets herself off in my mouth. I have never been in such a shocking situation in my life, but all I can find myself thinking is that I wish she would let me taste her cum on my tongue instead. Several moments later her flow has slowed to a small trickle and she then casually releases my head and pushes me off her lap and onto the floor. I land with a thud and cough up a small remainder of cum onto the floor at the feet of Shepard and Aria.

Here Shepard, take this sissy as more thanks of my appreciation of the help you've given me. Since I have owned him with my cock from the moment he stepped into my club I now give him to you to use and abuse as you see fit.

- - - - -

To be continued...

devand38
devand38
62 Followers