Mass Effect: Rebirth of the Beyonder

Story Info
Reunion Pt. 2.
7k words
4.5
17.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silenteye
Silenteye
123 Followers

Mass Effect: Rebirth of the Beyonders

Tags include: Transformation, Excessive Size, Excessive Cum, Cum Inflation, Growth, Balls Expansion, Penis Expansion, Breast Expansion, Pregnancy, Impregnation, Threesome, Orgy, Aliens

Summary: Shepard is back from the dead to fight a new threat but when she thinks of her loved ones she can't help but see them. Will she be able to put aside love long enough to stop the Beyonders?

Real quick note here this is more of a action and story building chapter than anything next chapter will have more than enough smut I hope. So if you're looking for more smexy time this is not it... sorry...

Ch. 4

Reunion Pt. 2

Shepard looked at the map her mind thinking of the conversation she had with Harbinger before he had departed.

-Earlier-

Shepard stared at the reaper as it hovered forward its glowing eyes on her. "What do you want Harbinger?" Shepard asked.

"A threat is upon us Shepard, a force that we could not defeat. The Beyonders." Harbinger said its voice had changed it no longer echoed and had a more human quality to it.

"The Beyonders?" Shepard asked.

"The race which you are now one of, a race that transcended flesh, and machine. They achieved a form that is intangible and impossible to destroy. They therefore were not a target of the harvest they fled and we were unable to defeat them. We left and we believed they perished, however we underestimated the strength of their corporeal form. They gained immortality as long as they were in that form. However their organic bodies rotted away and they have been reduced to their corporeal forms." Harbinger said.

"If that's the case why the big worry?" Shepard wondered.

"The Beyonders were the first to create bodies of both organic and mechanical components. However they still suffered the organic weakness of aging. Due to this they had developed an ability to switch bodies at will. In response after they had fled we destroyed their factories and their facilities leaving them with no way to rebuild." Harbinger said.

"Where did they go?" Shepard asked, if the Reapers were occupying everywhere where could the go?

"The center of the universe, without a need of a body they can survive it's impossible conditions..." Harbinger said, "However since you fused organic and synthetic into one they can now come back to terrorize and rule the universe again. Since they can fuse to the bodies now made we, the Reapers, shall leave so they never get our bodies and use them to rule. Shepard you who possess the body of the Beyonders must fight them without their arousal... this fight cannot be one with force... but with tactics... you must strike where they least expect and go where they think is unbreakable... Good-bye Shepard.... Good luck..." Harbinger said and with that he turned to the sky and sprung into the air.

"Wait what's their goal?" Shepard shouted, Harbinger paused then it continued flying Shepard was about to call when a voice entered her mind.

"Perfection," Shepard watching him go, she heard footsteps and saw Liara dressed in her research combat gear.

"Shepard?" She asked her gaze quickly flicking to Harbinger then back to Shepard.

"Get the others I have to explain things," Shepard said.

-Next thought-

Shepard had hastily explained everything to everybody it took a while for the info to sink in but when it had they looked at Shepard. "It seems we have a lot to accomplish what's first?" EDI asked.

"We'll stick with informing the council, and gathering who we can... Liara make sure to accumulate as much info as possible and be sure to filter it. Also send a communication to everybody to warn them and have them ready. Joker, what happened to Vega?" Shepard shot to him.

"He went on a tour to help those in need and as a special duty for the N7 since they are helping with all forces rebuilding." Joker said.

"Find out where he is and tell him to meet with us at Tuchanka!" Shepard said.

"Indeed if one would want to start a conquest the Krogan would be among the first of targets." Samara said.

"All right people let's move!" Shepard said.

-Present time-

Shepard lowered her head slightly thinking she hoped everybody was all right. She heard the comlink spark, "Liara here I sent the messages and got a few responses..." Liara's voice came.

"Who answered?" Shepard asked.

"Jack, Garrus, Tali, Wrex, Grunt, James, and Ashley... The others have... have yet to respond." Liara said.

"Give them time Liara send out feelers to the others to check on the planets... tell the others to also go to Tuchanka we'll wait there with Wrex and Grunt." Shepard said though she was unsure if there was any point to such action.

"Very well Shepard," Liara said before the feed cut off. Shepard sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, she hoped the others were safe and not some puppets to the Beyonders.

-Several hours later on Tuchanka-

Shepard smiled as she walked up to Wrex, no longer wearing armor but an ambassador's clothes. "Wow Wrex good look," She said.

"Shepard, word was you were dead, again!" Wrex said, next to him was Grunt who still wore his armor.

"I was... brought back again." Shepard said, Wrex laughed then his face became somber.

"I suppose that means that there's a new enemy hmm?" Wrex asked.

"Ha! Is it stronger than the Reapers?" Grunt said.

"Depends Grunt, this is an unusual enemy," Shepard said.

"Hmm, I assume that we need to wait for the others." Wrex said.

"I'm sure you can handle a few hours of waiting, better to wait here then go back and fill out papers right?" Joker said.

"Why wait we can take'em on now!" Grunt said.

"This isn't an enemy that brute force can beat." Shepard said. "Just be patient Grunt the others should come soon." She said, Shepard was right 10 minutes later several cruisers came in. The first to arrive was Jack, she was dressed in a more official looking uniform but with her own additions to the uniform. The sleeves were torn and the uniform was black and the collar was cut off making it a low cut. She had black leather pants that were ripped here and there revealing more tattoos. She also grew out more of her hair and made a type of spikey cut out of it.

"Well shit the Queen of Girlscouts lives yet again!" Jack said smirking she walked forward and held up her hand, Shepard slapped it and Jack chuckled.

"How are the kids?" Shepard asked.

"Good they help me with teaching the other guys." Jack said she saw Grunt and gave a nod, "Hey Grunt how goes it?"

"Heh not much just managing the Thresher Maws and killing anybody stupid enough to fight us!" Grunt said.

"'Managing?'" Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Killing enough that they aren't a threat but not enough that they go extinct, the Thresher Maws here are different from the normal breed." Grunt said.

"We think that in 100 years we'll have the population managed to the point that they are more or less guard dogs." Wrex said.

"Wow, sounds fun," Jack said another cruiser came in this one larger than Jacks it landed and Jacob came out he was dressed in his normal outfit though the sleeves were rolled up and he had no gloves on.

"Shepard! What happened with the bar in Rio?" Jacob said.

"Well... I died," Shepard said smiling Jacob held out his hand and Shepard took it and shook it. "How's the family?" She asked.

"We still have a few months to go but the wife is happy and I am too." Jacob said.

"That's good, " Shepard said.

"I still find it surprising you wanna settle down Jacob a guy like you would be awesome for the alliance! No rules, taking it easy, and supporting the team, you'd be grade A and probably end up in the top 5 for the most handsome man on Earth!" Joker said.

"Ha, Joker aren't you technically settling down too?" Jacob said giving a nod to EDI.

"No, Jeff and I are not settling down we are still active and will continue to serve the people till we deem otherwise," EDI said.

"There's your answer," Joker said smiling.

"Now we need to wait for the others," Shepard said.

"What's going on?" Jacob said now serious.

"We need everybody here, before I can start its best that everybody knows at once." She said, an hour passed, Garrus arrived in a fighter, and he jumped out. He was dressed in a thick shining silver armor with blue accents. He looked at Shepard for a while then he walked forward and saluted.

"I see you made it," Garrus said.

"Technically I didn't," Shepard said, "So how's living off the royalties?" She smirked.

"Will in order for that to happen we need to give it 3 maybe 6 years for this to blow over," Garrus said, "By then I'll have seen my fill of duty and I'll go off, unless they decide that I'm not allowed to be off duty." Garrus said with his dry humor. "So... how was... dying... again?"

"Well let's just say that I saved a spot in that bar for us,"

"Well that's something to look forward to,"

" Hopefully by then you'll have some kids and they'll take over," Shepard replied.

"That... might take a while," Garrus said thinking.

"Tell me about as ugly as you are now I'd be surprised anybody'd even look at ya!" Wrex said.

"At least I can look instead of just grabbing one because I'm king, makes me know I have a good woman," Garrus said coolly.

"Heh heh heh..." Grunt chuckled.

"Oh shut up, it's not easy having my job," Wrex said.

"Hey at least people look up to you, soon you'll be a chancellor for the Krogan!" Shepard said.

"And sit at a desk the rest of my life? I'd rather take on Kalros bare handed!" Wrex said, everybody save Jack the sound of explosion was heard barely over the laughter.

"What was that?" Shepard asked quickly losing the laughter.

"Heh heh, hmm? Sounds like our orbital guns... idiots must be calibrating it..." Wrex said.

"Kalros?" She asked.

"The biggest damn Thresher Maw in the galaxy," Wrex said.

"Joker I noticed but I'm not sure but... did something happen? You seem to have a lot more... pep than normal also the fact that you seem to be rather comfortable where you are... not that I really care but, it raises some questions." Garrus asked.

"Eh it's kinda long to explain but the short of it is that Shepard cured me of Vrolik Syndrome." Joker said there was silence.

"That's not possible you can't cure a genetic disease!" Garrus said, it was then that the engine of a ship was heard.

"Looks like Tali," Wrex said, suddenly Wrex's comlink buzzed, he answered the call. "What is it?" He asked.

"K...Ki... King Wrex cane you hear me? Something in orbit was having a dogfight one a quarian vessel the other human but no alliance! We fired on the human vessel but the quarian was caught in the cross fire!" A krogan said his voice garbled by static.

"What!? Why wasn't I notified of this earlier!? Where's the Quarian ship?" Wrex bellowed all turned to him.

"Someone was jamming communications the quarian ship should be in your vicinity!" The krogan said, they heard the scream of metal and they turned to see the fiery live ship heading toward them. "Another ship Alliance, should we fire?" The krogan asked.

"No! The next idiot that presses the fire button will get blasted into orbit compliments of myself!" Wrex said.

"That's Tali's ship! We gotta go get her!" Jack said.

"Everybody on the Normandy!" Shepard said.

"Shepard you go with a team I'll stay here with a few others to keep watch there might be others coming in." Garrus said.

"Ok, Jacob, Grunt, Liara come on! The rest of you either stay with Garrus or get to your ships and provide cover!" Shepard said, "Joker get the shuttle ready you're flying, EDI clear up communications and get your cyber warfare, and the Normandy ready!" Shepard said everybody sprang into duty, Garrus went to his craft, reaching in he inputted a code then got his sniper rifle out. Jacob, Shepard, Liara and Grunt headed for the Normandy to suit up and get ready for the rescue mission. Shepard went to the armory and grabbing her armor she began to quickly put the pieces on. When her N7 Armor was equipped she headed to the shuttle where Jacob, Grunt and Liara waited Jacob had a Revenant Assault Rifle in hand, Grunt a Claymore Shotgun and Liara a Tempest SMG. "Let's go Tali's waiting for us!" Shepard said they all boarded the shuttle. In her mind Shepard wondered if this was the start of the invasion and if it was what was she going to do to beat the Beyonders?

-Crash Site of Quarian Liveship-

Shepard sat there waiting for the time when they would deploy then the shuttle rumbled. "What's going on?" Shepard asked.

"Seems like we have some guests small time soldiers but something's off about them." Joker said.

"Get as close as you can to crash site then provide air support," Shepard said.

"Can do Commander!" Joker said and he maneuvered the shuttle so that it was behind the crash site as the doors opened they saw the damage. Most of the ship was intact but the engines and lower half of the ship was gone now smoking and burning debris. Shepard could see the soldiers that Joker mentioned and she had to admit he was right, they were big bulky and seemed to move slowly. She jumped off the other three jumping down.

"Go Joker prevent any forces from getting inside," Shepard shouted.

"Roger that!" He said and he lifted the shuttle up heading toward where the forces of odd soldiers were advancing. He angled the ship and began to lay down fire immediately the force began to hide and started firing at Joker one even had rocket launchers Joker smirked. "This'll be fun!" He flew the ship forward still firing.

-Shepard, Outer crash site-

Shepard and her crew ran forward scanning around for the enemy and survivors she could see several bodies of quarians on the ground most with broken face masks she paid them no mind only set on one question, 'Where was Tali?' she walked forward when they all heard the sound of wrenching metal they turned to see a metal panel being lifted then it was thrown at them. "Down!" Shepard shouted and they all jumped to avoid the panel.

"Get them!" A oddly sounding voice shouted Shepard looked to see a large man wearing strange armor grab a rifle and start shooting at them soon more men also dressed in armor appeared and fired.

"Cover!" Shepard ordered and the group ducked behind debris. "Liara Singularity!" Shepard shouted Liara nodded and stand up she created a biotic singularity. However the enemies stayed on the ground.

"They're probably shielded or too heavy!" Liara said she quickly ducked a barrage of bullets, Shepard peeked out then she reached for her side and grabbed a grenade. She armed it then she threw it at the enemies. They gave shouts of pain as it exploded shredding their armor to pieces and they grunted as Shepard poked out and blasted them. The sound of their death cries made her smile but she quickly ducked back. Suddenly she heard static on the radio, putting her hand on her com she cleared it to listen.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Shepard," EDI said, "I had been scanning the area for any other enemies, there are none but the enemy is emitting strange energy signatures. I am unable to find a similar energy source." EDI said, Shepard processed that info then a thought hit her.

"EDI do you happen to have my energy forms energy readings?" She asked.

"Yes while you were unconci-" EDI began.

"Cross it with the energy from the enemy!" Shepard ordered, there was silence as EDI did as she was told.

"Shepard... it's... it's a 98% match." EDI said.

"Then they are here," Shepard said, "The Beyonders have made their move." Shepard said, it was then she heard grunting and looking she saw one of the soldiers grab a boulder and lift it over his head Shepard's jaw dropped. She then saw that they were aiming for Liara. Shepard got out of cover and ran to Liara and tackled her. Liara cried out as the two rolled on the ground and the boulder crashed where she had been.

"Shepard!" Liara said, then a shadow fell on them and she saw another boulder coming. Shepard turned and grabbing Liara's neck she hugged the Asari tightly Liara blinked as suddenly the two began to glow. Liara threw out her hand throwing a biotic push her circuit patterns suddenly glowing brightly and the boulder was blasted up into the air. As it flew up Liara looked at her hand, "W-What's this power?" Liara said looking at her glowing body she looked at Shepard. "Shepard... did... did you-?" Shepard stopped looking to see the empty air. She looked at Liara noting the change.

"What's-?" Even Shepard was puzzled she stood up the moment her hand left Liara's the glow stopped. "What happened?" Shepard asked.

"I-I don't know but I was... powerful goddess I was more powerful than even the strongest of Matriarchs I... I don't know what it was." It was then that a gurgle was heard as the last Beyonder fell now dead. Jacob who had fired the last shot reloaded his gun and walked to Shepard Grunt behind him.

"Didn't know you had that much power Liara even for a biotic that's pretty strong," He said, "You ok Shepard?" He asked.

"Yes, and that wasn't me... at least not all of it, Shepard did something," Liara said.

"We can figure it out later we need to get to Tali now!" Shepard said.

"The crash site is ahead, high chance of enemy contact," Grunt said.

"Then we go to plan C," Shepard said placing her assault rifle back and grabbing the shotgun, "Charge," She said.

-Crash site, Main Wreckage-

Captain Felix of the Beyonder assault squad walked forward, bigger than even the troops he towered at a massive 7 feet height thick armor on his body as well as a shield that had been fitted into his armor. He looked at the Quarian trying to escape. He pointed a rifle at it and pulled the trigger the Quarian fell dead. He heard footsteps and turned, "Captain Shepard is on her way, also we have found the target she and 3 other Quarians are trying to escape." The soldier said.

"Tch I'll deal with Shepard, you remember our mission! Take the Quarian alive for leverage direct orders from the Emperor!" Captin Felix snarled.

"Yes captain, good luck," The soldier said and he ran off, Captain Felix grabbed the Claymore shotgun on his back and the assault rifle. He walked to the entry leading up to the main wreckage; he heard the sound of shotgun and heavy pistols as well as his men crying out as they fell. This Shepard would be a worthy opponent; he wondered how long it had been since he had a good fight... 3'237 years was it? He heard the last gurgle of a soldier; he saw the shadows and held up his rifle. He saw the woman in black and red armor and he fired a shot the woman quickly went into a corner to dodge the bullet.

"Come on out it was a warning shot," Felix shouted, the shadows moved and out came Shepard and her 3 companions "Greetings Commander Shepard, I am Captain Felix of the 26th Assault Squad. "It's been a while since I've fought someone worth my mettle, let's see how the legendary Commander Shepard does against me," Felix said he held up the rifle Shepard and the others went into cover.

"Grunt switch weapons!" Shepard shouted,

"Got it!" Grunt shouted grabbing his M-96 Mattock Rifle and getting out of cover he aimed and began to fire. The rounds sank into the shield; Shepard looked out to see the shield it was big and glowed yellowed covering every part of his body.

"Tch this won't be easy," She said, and she began to consider the equipment she had time slowing to a crawl. She had a Striker Assault Rifle, a Javelin Sniper Rifle, an Eviscerator shotgun, and a Phalanx heavy pistol. Jacob had a Revenant Assualt Rifle and a Scimitar Shotgun, Liara had a tempest SMG and a Paladin Heavy Pistol. She considered everything, then a plan formulated, she had also managed to pick up some tech and biotic powers on the way as an account to her body's free-form. She put a hand on her comlink switching to privacy mode. "All right listen up, Grunt get to cover," She waited till the Krogan slammed into a pile of debris. "Ok we don't know the enemies capabilities so here's the plan, Grunt charge him get as many shots as you can and see if can use that Krogan sprint to knock him off balance. Jacob switch to Disruptor ammo and hit him with the Revenant till his shield is gone. When it is throw an incendiary grenade, Liara get to my position and get ready to use a shockwave ok?"

Silenteye
Silenteye
123 Followers
12