Mass Temptation

Story Info
Young, attractive married couple spend a few days at a spa.
8.7k words
3.97
84.8k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been five months since that unseasonably warm spring day when Troy and Ava tied the knot. It had been a picturesque country wedding held in an old barn, the decorations were immaculate, capturing that comforting down home feeling. The one hundred or so guests hooted and hollered as Troy kissed his beautiful bride under the beautifully flowered atrium. The couple walked off hand in hand, hopeful for their bright and fruitful future. There would be no honeymoon for the couple as Troy would start his new position in the big city the following week. Ava was a little heartbroken, but she was ok with postponing the honeymoon for a few months.

Troy and Ava were your typical Southern beauties. Troy excelled on the football field, but an injury sidelined him in college. While Ava focused on succeeding on the beauty pageant circuit. Ava never actually won any major titles, although, she was consistently in the top five. She always felt the judges voted poorly on her because of her very large chest. Had it not been for Troy, she would have definitely considered getting them reduced.

It was always the same reaction during the bikini portion of the contests, Ava would come out from behind the curtain, she would flip her long brown hair back and begin smiling. Her bright white teeth contrasted elegantly against her bronzed face. She would always add a little bronzer to her makeup as she was naturally very light complected. The size and intensity of her smile, posture, and strut could all be controlled easily, it all came second nature to her. There were definitely things she could not control, stage fright being her number one nemesis.

Her nerves would almost always cause her substantially sized nipples to stiffen. It felt like all eyes were on her. In her mind the commotion in the hall would grind to halt as she strutted across the stage showcasing her beautiful melon sized breasts. Her long toned legs would shake at the thought of all the people now staring at her. The tag in the back of her skimpy bikini now read 32G, but for so long she had been wearing the wrong sized bra at 38DD, Ava felt much more comfortable her in her new better fitting garments. Maybe now there wasn't as much slack, and her cleavage was now more manageable, she was hopeful that she could finally be taken more seriously.

Ava was disappointed, the men were staring wide eyed, wagging their tongues. While the mothers shielded their young daughter's eyes. Ava just emitted a strong sexual presence, which could be felt by everyone in the room. She tried to keep it together long enough to complete what would be her final competition. She ran off the stage crying, heartbroken at the reaction she had received. Right then and there she decided her pageant career was over, she would now concentrate on being a better wife to Troy. She would devote herself to all of his whims and needs.

It had been a whirlwind romance. They had only met three months prior to their walk down the aisle. Troy was a good man, although simple and dim witted. He did not really ask for much, and was easily amused. He secured a decent job through a friend of his dad's, in the oil and gas business. His salary would easily support them, and any children they might have. Ava considered herself lucky landing such a handsome man at such a very young age. She was relieved that she didn't have to waste her time dating a bunch of losers. The young wife had made her husband wait until their wedding night, for their first time making love as a couple! Ava wanted to be sure that Troy was the man for her.

Looking back on it now Ava somewhat regretted her decision to wait. She always thought Troy would be more than willing to quell her every carnal desire day or night! But she quickly realized that sex would not be a major component of their relationship. This fact somewhat bothered Ava; she felt her libido was much higher than that of her husband. Young Troy never even tried to do anything untold, as he always played the 'proper young man'. Ava wished he was a little more aggressive when it came to their sex life.

More often than not, the young wife would attempt to instigate sexual relations with her husband, only to be rebuffed. The modelesque wife would dress up in cute little lingerie numbers, showcasing her perfect cleavage and tight stomach. Her long legs glistened just above the mix of garters and panties. Ava's perfect ass looked so firm and tight in her silky, soft panties. Her painfully unaware husband would usually not even notice her efforts. Her pussy would be gushing with excitement hoping that her virile husband would take her, and give her the satisfaction she craved.

Ava's bold attempts worked occasionally, she was more than happy to lie on her back and let her husband mount her. Troy never lasted all that long, but from the very first night Ava had no trouble accommodating her husband's modest penis. Troy's package, fully engorged barely pushed 4" and was quite slender. Given his small stature Ava did not receive much physical satisfaction from the deed. However, it did make her feel good to bring so much obvious pleasure to her husband.

Troy seemed to be happy enough making love once or twice a month, if she was lucky. The newlywed husband was insistent on using condoms, as he was not ready to start a family quite yet. The condoms created an issue with Troy, he could rarely achieving a full erection. His already lackluster size was further complicated by it not getting fully hard, and remaining rather spongy and floppy. Ava never objected to her husband's low desire. Although deep down, she really craved the feeling of his full and bare penis entering her. She wanted to feel him explode deep inside of her, filling her womb with life giving seed!

***

Ava was very excited to finally use the spa package they had received as a wedding gift. It would technically serve as their honeymoon, as this could also be the occasion that would hopefully make her a mommy. The wistful young wife was hoping that the relaxation and carefree atmosphere would fire Troy's libido, since getting married 5 months prior they had only committed the act of lovemaking a dozen times or so. And it had already been about six weeks since their last romp. Things in the bedroom only seemed to get worse, as opposed to better.

Troy was only able to ejaculate if Ava remained completely quiet and still in a darkened room. Troy always pulled the covers up, he would suck on Ava's nipples momentarily, before applying the condom and begin his attempts at penetration. Any utterance by Ava would cause the blood to rush out of his penis, prolonging the befuddled experience. Troy had only orgasmed a total of six times. And each time he would complete the task in as many minutes.

Ava was hoping that the sexy lingerie and skimpy bikinis she bought would help them boost that number by more than a few over the long weekend. The beautiful young wife purposefully threw away all the remaining condoms. She didn't even want Troy to be tempted to put one on. Just to be safe, she even poked holes, making them completely useless. She had bought a 15 pack of condoms a few days before their nuptials, knowing that Troy would be too timid. She laughed at the time, thinking she would be back to the drug store many more times to make the same purchase, but that just never came true.

As Ava looked upon the two remaining condoms, lying useless in the wastebasket, she snickered to herself. She remembered the first condom she applied to her husband's penis, on the night of their wedding. Ava was downright randy, her tiny white thong panties were soaked, and her vulva was pulsing with anticipation.

The innocent young newlywed had no experience with condoms. It was taking forever for her Troy to get hard enough to unroll the slick sheath. Each time she went to apply the condom, his penis would deflate and shrivel up. Ava and Troy would kiss and explore each others bodies by hand until he was aroused again.

She knew how much Troy adored her ample breasts, after playing with her firm nipples, his penis would stiffen right up! Only he would instantly lose the erection a few moments later. Finally after the fifth or sixth attempt Ava was able to get the condom on his quickly deflating penis, only to have stuck her fingernail through the reservoir tip! Ava grumbled in defeat.

Troy then took matters into his own hands. He grabbed a new condom, and ripped it from its packaging. He then mounted his prone wife, and began sucking gleefully on her thick hard nipple. All the while he was pinching and pumping his thin penis to get firm enough to let the condom half unravel.

Looking down, the condom looked rather baggy and loose. Ava was scared that it might slip off, but she said nothing as Troy pushed hard against what he assumed was her virgin hole. Ava winced in anticipation, she wanted her husband to feel like the stud that he was. It felt like she had waited at least two minutes, when she heard her husband moaning and groaning in orgasm.

"Oh honey, did you get it in yet?" Ava was not exactly sure what was going on at the moment. .

"That was so wonderful dear, I'm so thrilled you were my first!" Ava didn't want to hurt her new husband's feelings, and lied.

It seemed young Troy had popped off as he immediately penetrated Ava to his fullest, he was huffing and puffing after ejaculating, barely able to form words.

"That was so great! I can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore! Did you orgasm as well, dear?" Troy asked, he looked so handsome, his big doe eyes open wide in anticipation.

Ava pushed her hair back and replied, "errr, I don't know! I've never had an orgasm before, but, I guess so! It did feel really good!" In reality Ava was not even sure exactly when Troy had penetrated her. The young housewife was not all that surprised that her new husband would not satisfy her. She knew going in that Troy was on the smallish side, but she figured he could make up for it in effort. The young wife felt no pain, and very little pleasure. She was just thrilled that she had made her new hubby so happy! She was also thrilled to see the condom had done its job properly, as it hung off the end of Troy's completely soft and quickly retreating penis.

"You get your rest big boy, I will take care of this for you! I'm gonna want more of that soon!"

Ava slipped the slimey latex off of the little mushroom cap that was now almost completely buried in Troy's pubic hair. As she carried it to the bathroom trash can, the contents spilled out onto her foot. The modelesque beauty bent at the waist, displaying her perfect ass and hips. Troy didn't even take notice of the very inviting sight of his wife's long legs and firm muscular ass thrust up into the air. Her perfect pussy, nestled between her shapely thighs, glistened with moisture. Rather than run up and grab his wife firmly by the hips and thrusting his throbbing hard cock inside of his wanton woman, the dull husband flipped on the television to catch the end of the race.

"Oh my," she cutely exclaimed!

It was barely more than a blob of liquid. Ava scooped it off her foot with a swipe of her index finger. Her big tits wobbled as she straightened back up, her pink nipples pointing towards the sky as she stood and pondered the watery liquid on her finger. A little curious, she gave it a whiff, she screwed up her nose and recoiled in disgust. Troy's sperm smelled terrible, it smelled of a mixture of latex and rotten potatoes. Disgusted, Ava promptly washed and dried her hands. The hopeful young beauty grabbed another condom, in the vain hope that Troy would get hard for her again. The condom remained on the bedside table unopened that night as Ava slept fitfully, feeling disappointed and unfulfilled. She was hopeful that things would only get better with time! It was another few days later that they finally got around to using that second condom.

*****

It is now 5 months later, and sex with Troy is as clumsy as ever. It is so bad that the young wife barely even wanted to commit to the act. Not from the lack of wanting either, the horny young wife had very strong and intense urges. Completely sexually frustrated she found if she rubbed herself in the right place, she could induce great pleasure. Ava was not sure if she was masturbating, but the little jolts of pleasure she received were enough to ebb the tide of sexual desire building inside of her.

"Come on Troy! Let's hurry up!" The young husband was dawdling, he was not as excited about this weekend spa package as his wife was. The spa was only about a half hour away from their modest suburban home. Ava was dressed comfortably in form fitting yoga pants and a tank top. She wore a hooded jacket over, since the fall days were getting a little more crisp. Ava really loved how comfortable her yoga pants were. However, all the men at her local gym loved the way they conformed to her perfect ass. If you were sly enough, one could even catch a glimpse of her beautiful full vaginal lips straining against the fabric.

Ava was so beautiful and pure that not too many men approached her at the gym, as she could be quite intimidating. Those that did were quickly rebuffed, their cocksure attitude was always a red flag for the beautiful wife. Most men could not help but to obviously stare at her ample cleavage. This too would instantly set off signals for the young wife. She did have a few male friends around her health club, and they were always happy to help her deload the weights or spot her when she asked. Ava would always secretly wonder if they were gay, it would not be very polite to ask such questions though.

Ava tripled checked her packed bag, there was not much in there, just an outfit or two, her little black dress, her skimpy bikini (which technically could have fit in her jacket pocket), and of course the very expensive sexy lingerie. Her makeup and hair care items were all accounted for. Ava had been looking forward to this for weeks. She had set up her itinerary and was very excited to get started. Troy was taking forever, and Ava was concerned they were going to be late for dinner!

"I'm coming I'm coming!" Troy was strolling down the corridor of their home, his dirty old gym bag stuffed sloppily full of clothes. They walked out to the garage, Troy never even glanced at his wife's perfect ass as it swayed to and fro in front of him. Ava let herself in the mid sized SUV and shut the door. Troy Threw his golf clubs in the back, along with his duffle bag.

"What are you doing with those!" Ava said exasperated.

"Well, I saw that the Championship Course was included in the spa package, I thought I would take advantage! I even called to make a tee time last week! For early tomorrow morning!" Troy was smiling as he entered the vehicle, so proud that he had the forethought to book the tee time.

"This was supposed to be our romantic weekend getaway! I hope you don't expect me to tag along! You know how golf BORES me. I guess I will go to the yoga session all by myself!" The pretty blonde wife pouted like a toddler as Troy pulled out of the garage and into their street. Not much else was said, Ava's icy demeanor warmed a little when their wedding song came on the radio. She grasped Troy's hand as he rested it on the gear shifter. Ava was trying to make eye contact with Troy, but his gaze never veered from the road ahead.

Ava noticed they were quite close to the hospital, she was concerned that would interfere with the tranquility of the property as it was advertised. According to the GPS they were less than a mile away. A few quick turns and a jaunt down a tree lined driveway and the young couple had arrived at their destination. The property was indeed very beautiful, the four story building was beautifully decorated, the landscaping was immaculate. Everything seemed perfect. Ava's juices were already flowing being in the presence of such beauty. Troy was lugging out their bags as a steward approached to take them in for the young couple. Troy was more than happy to tip the pimple faced kid $2.

Check in was a breeze as everything was already prepaid. Troy and Ava were whisked away to their room by the manager on duty. As they walked the cute girl would point out of the different amenities of the spa. Ava looked over at her husband, he was obviously checking out the young girl in her tight khaki pants. Ava was not that impressed, but she was obviously a few years younger than our 25 year old maiden.

The suite was quite large, two rooms, one with a beautiful king sized bed with an amazing view of the property. The other room had a couch, television, small kitchen and a walk out balcony. The sun was getting lower in the sky as the young couple set out on the balcony, their view of the lake, pool, and a golf course was almost completely unobstructed. Ava and Troy held hands and exchanged a few small pecks. Ava was hoping they could get a quickie in before dinner. But time was running short.

"Oh my gosh! Its getting late! I need to get ready!" The beautiful brunette squeaked as she pecked her hubby one last time before heading off to the bathroom to get ready. She only had an hour to prep herself for dinner, she would be cutting it close! It would only take Troy a few minutes to slip on his favorite golf polo and jeans. Ava would straighten his hair and collar before they left the room.

Ava didn't waste much time shaving her long legs in the shower. She did contemplate removing the small bush of pubic hair, she had always kept right above her puffy labia. In a jolt she applied the shaving cream to the hair and shaved it away, she even took care to shave the delicate folds between her legs. Ava did not stop until she was completely void of all hair on her now overly excited vulva. She had been so tempted to orgasm as she touched herself checking for stray hairs.

Masturbating in the shower had become a regualr part of Ava's routine. She was so happy that her husband had recently installed a handheld shower head. Lying or standing in the oversized shower enclosure, she would use the pulsing stream to bring herself off many times with the attachment. She was always hopeful that Troy would catch her in the act, but the occasion never arose.

Quelling the need after shaving, the young wife was once again very close to orgasm, as she was soaping her beautiful taut body. She was washing her oversized titties, and as she grazed over her ultra sensitive nipples a jolt was sent directly to her pussy. The pleasure reminded her of the time her husband had ever been the closest to getting her off. Right after they got married, Troy had been vigorously sucking and biting her hard nipples in an attempt to harden his perennially soft penis. Had she been touching herself at the time, there would have been no doubt that she would have had the biggest orgasm, and first orgasm of her short married life.

Ava was getting too worked up, the beautiful housewife wanted to maintain a high level of sexual energy. She quickly washed and conditioned her beautiful long hair and stepped out into the steamy granite encased bathroom. She had a few ideas for a romantic bath with Troy in that oversized whirlpool tub! She was so hopeful that her husband would finally be able to bring her the pleasure she craved! The excitement in her loins never waned as the process of getting dressed progressed. She was slipping on the barely there thong underwear when Troy entered the bathroom. He sat down on the toilet and began taking a crap. All of the sexual energy was instantly sucked out of the room.

"Sorry honey, that Taco Bell I had for lunch couldn't wait to get out, I couldn't wait any longer. You're just taking forever in here, as usual!" A bear like growl escaped Troy's rectum as he finished speaking. Disgusted, Ava left the bathroom to finish her makeup and dressing in the master bedroom. She heard the shower kick on as she slipped on the slinky black sequined dress. The front of the dress gaped down low, giving any observer an unobstructed view of her braless tits. This was going to be a first for the young wife. She wanted to surprise Troy by going braless, something he had always bugged her to do.