Mass Temptation: The Young Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mass was very kind and gentle with Lydia, kissing her and speaking sweetly about her body. Sucking her firm little tits, almost completely into his mouth. He just couldn't get enough of her firm young body. Lydia was loving all of the attention. The pain began to slowly fade, she was happy that such a seasoned pro was taking her for the first time.

"Ok, I think I'm ready, but please, be gentle," Lydia urged her lover on, Mass worked diligently to get about half of his cock inside of her. He decided that was about as much as she could handle right now.

"That's all you can take," he said as he began sawing slowly but rhythmically in and out of Lydia's horny pussy.

"Oh! It feels incredible," Lydia was humping back, her fingers were working her hard clit diligently.

"Fuck me harder, I want to feel you," Mass knew she was a natural born freak.

"Max, come closer, watch me fuck this slut!" Max didn't waste a second his little cock was barely hard, he had been masturbating while he watched the big black man ruin his girlfriend for all white cocks. He had a deep down feeling feeling he'd never be inside her again.

Lydia never even noticed, she was in a different world, a world of intense pleasure and sexual ecstasy. Right at that moment the inexperienced girl exploded in orgasm, her pussy sucked in another inch of Mass's huge cock. She leaned up and kissed him deeply as her orgasm ran long and deep. She had nothing to compare the experience to, but she knew right then and there she was addicted, addicted to big black cock. Lydia would no longer settle for anything less.

Mass was still feeling drained from having fucked Ava twice earlier, he was nowhere near cumming. However, he so badly wanted to fill her innocent womb full of his black baby makers. He was going to have to fuck her harder, he wanted to get behind her so he could control the tempo better. Lydia was in the throes of her third, or maybe it was her fourth orgasm when she felt those strong hands pull her away from the pleasure giving tool.

"No!" Lydia exclaimed, she frantically tried to replace her missing partner. "Please, more," she cried.

"I want to fuck you from behind, I just got to see that ass," Mass flipped the young girl over onto her hands and knees. She was like a ragdoll, completely under his control.

"I've heard of this before, is this called doggystyle," Lydia asked cutely.

"Yes, now stick your ass up high in the air, and put your head down low." Mass was on his knees behind Lydia, he looked over and gave Max an evil wink.

"Ready baby?"

'YES! Fuck me like a dog SIR." With that being said Mass lined up his cock and plunged deep inside his young lover once again. Lydia loved the feeling of this dominant man taking her from behind, her orgasms were coming faster and faster, as yet another few more inches of Mass's big dick disappeared deep inside of her.

Mass couldn't believe how he had transformed the innocent little bitch. She was a slut for cock now, hopefully black cock. Just to rub it in a little Mass spoke.

"Ok Honey, let's let Max have a little fun now, I want you to suck him while I fuck you from behind. Now move Max!" Max jumped to, sitting right in front of Lydia's face. She sneered at his soft cock with disgust.

"Do I have to? I really don't want him near me," Lydia scowled.

With a hard and resonating smack, Mass slapped her ass and said, "I said suck him, do it now," Lydia barely opened her mouth and engulfed the entirety of max's dick into her mouth. It really was useless, as he was still quite soft. Lydia did her best to ignore her boyfriend, and suck him just enough to keep her powerful sex God satisfied.

"I can't believe it, Lydia Jones is sucking my dick. All of my friends at school are going to be so jealous," pathetic Max exclaimed. His humiliation never really registered, Mass knew this kid was twisted.

The three found a pretty good rythym, Mass was loving his power trip over the young couple. Mass moistened his finger and began swirling it over Lydia's perfect little O ring. He heard her gasp in delight as he pushed his beefy digit into her anus.

The young slut was going crazy, all three of her holes were filled, well her mouth was partially filled by a somewhat hard white penis. She was really wishing it were a big black hard cock, she really began to think of all the possibilities her new experiences could afford her.

Lydia was in heaven, orgasm, after orgasm were washing over her young mind. She was high on the incredible sex she was having. Her little pussy was beginning to get raw though.

"Please! Please cum, I want you to cum in me," Lydia didn't know what she was saying.

"No, you can't do that Lydia, he's not wearing a condom." Max was frantic, although part of him wanted to see Mass's cum dripping from her cunt. A sick thought crossed his mind, he was hoping that maybe if he was lucky she would let him lap it up.

"No, IN me, I need it," Lydia was pushing back, closing in on the final inches of Mass's big cock, his potent weapon was in the perfect position to deposit his seed right into her fertile young garden. Lydia knew she would go to any lengths to be bred by the superior male behind her.

Mass's big balls were beginning to churn. He hadn't been all that close to his nut before. But with her begging for his seed, something clicked in his brain. He too wanted to inseminate this fertile young woman. It was pure instinct to breed every woman he could. With a now renewed effort Mass was fucking Lydia for all she was worth.

With a loud bellow, Mass's huge nuts rose up and he began pumping her full of his seed. It was one of the most intense orgasms he had personally ever experienced. He figured it was due to the complete control he had over Lydia"

"YESSS," the young girl hollered as her eager womb soaked up the delicious life giving fluid.

Max just sat back, his useless cock spurted a droplet of semen, watching the big black man inseminate his girlfriend brought all of his wildest fantasies to life.

Never exiting the young womans cunt, Mass leaned over, really enjoying the moment they shared. Lydia was completely exhausted, her abs were sore from the many, many orgasms she had experienced. Slowly but surely, he tight confines pushed Mass's somewhat softened cock out. With her head still down, and her ass still up, not much fluid really followed him. Only what the massive ridge at the head of the big black cock raked out. She was breathing heavy, not fully comprehending what she had just experienced.

Mass sat back and appreciated his work. Lydia's pussy was gaping open wide, a sight he loved to see. A small trail of their combined juices began to trickle out.

"Maxxy, get over here, look and see what a real cock can do to a woman," Mass demanded. Max crawled over on his hands and knees, the sight before him shocked him. Gone was the tight virginal vagina he had seen earlier. Now he was looking at a red and extremely well fucked hole. He could clearly see inside of her, he noticed the pool of semen that seemed to bubble towards the depths of his girlfriend's womb.

'Wow," the young man exclaimed.

"You can never do this, you are a wimp and loser, this is what Lydia will want for now on. She will never want your dick again. I hope you have learned your lesson, if I ever catch you peeping on me again, I will take your balls!" Mass was up and getting dressed.

"Now go clean her up!" Mass instructed, as Lydia was still out of her mind.

"Go on now, you know you want to," Max wouldn't be the first white boy to clean up his girlfriends pussy after he had destroyed it.

"I might want a second round with her," Mass pulled out a joint and lit it up. He intended to watch the show.

"Suck me Max, my pussy hurts so bad. Please kiss and suck my sore little pussy. Take all of that bad cum out of me." Both men were extremely shocked at Lydia's request.

"wwww...What," max asked dumbly.

"Please, I need it! Suck my pussy you pervert." Lydia too wanted to teach Max a lesson as well. And truthfully she really did not want to get pregnant. She knew that she would likely keep the pregnancy to term if that was in fact the case.

Max hesitated only for a moment before laying on his back. Her still pulsing pussy began to lower, he had never eaten pussy before, but he was happy to have the chance. Lydia's pussy never let too much of the black man's cum escape, most of it was well protected deep inside her still pulsing womb.

Mass set the joint down, "Clean me up too, don't miss a spot." Mass guided Lydia's mouth to his spent cock, she began to lick and slurp at the powerful weapon. Mass was loving her oral attentions, Lydia appeared to enjoy Max's tongue.

Mass noticed a womanly figure making way towards them. Mass reluctantly pulled out of Lydia's slurping mouth, just as she began to crescendo into yet another orgasm. He hastily got himself together and escaped, before Lydia and Max even noticed. From his hiding spot in the trees he saw the older lady approaching the secluded spot.

"Max... Lydia? Where are you? You guys ready for lunch?" Just then Lydia's mother turned the corner. She was a full figured woman, in her early 40's. She was wearing a floppy hat and an ill fitting, too small one piece bathing suit.

The sight that greeted the matronly woman was a shock to say the least. First she saw a burning joint and baggie of marijuana, Mass had stupidly forgotten to take it back. Then she saw the discarded condom. Even more shocking was the sight of her daughter and boyfriend. Lydia was still on all fours, she was grinding her pussy into Max's face. Her innocent daughter was egging him on as yet another orgasm wracked her young firm body. She disgustedly observed young Max as he was eagerly sucking and slurping at an obviously very well fucked pussy. The scene was so animalistic and raw, it took her moment to even realize that it was her own daughter!

Looking at her daughter's gaping wide cunt, she could not believe that Max's little cock could do that to a woman.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUNG LADY!" Lydia's mother was shocked and horrified. The two lovers snapped out of their trance. Mid orgasm, Lydia flipped over trying to cover her modesty as best she could. She however could not stop the intense orgasm ripping through her body, she was out of breath as her tight cunt continued pulsing, just ten a big glob of Mass's cum plopped out, running down her ass. Max simply put his hand over his crotch, dropping his mouth wide open in shock.

Lydia's mother saw her young daughter sex fueled body. She really had grown into quite a woman, but here she was now with a river of cum flowing out of her uterus, most of which was glistening on Max's face. She noticed that Lydia was covered in hickeys and bite marks, her pussy looked raw and red, all the marks of a woman that had been well fucked. Max sheepishly cowered, wiping the combined juices of Mass and Lydia off his face.

Mass couldn't help but stifle a laugh, he really didn't want to get caught up in this situation, so he doubled back and got out of there. He was really curious as to how Lydia and Max were going to explain their predicament. Mass couldn't believe it, but he was still horny. He padded the room card key in his short pockets and made his way back towards Ava. Lydia was an appetizer compared to the seven course meal that Ava represented.

12