Massacre at the M & M Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's recent infidelities had enabled her to overcome her inhibitions about performing oral sex on her husband. She had brought him to orgasm with her mouth numerous times during the months since she had first allowed herself to be seduced by a black man. However; there was another wanton pleasure that she always craved whenever her husband finally returned home from a nightshift to join her in their marital bed after her own night of infidelity.

Linda vacillated. Her most recent encounter with a Negro paramour had ended less than an hour earlier with him ejaculating one final time in her married vagina. She hadn't been able to shower to rinse away most of the incriminating semen. There hadn't been time for the seeping of the remnants of semen from her vagina to abate. Linda reluctantly yielded to her deliciously wanton desire.

Detective Bradley moaned with frustration when his wife ceased her oral ministrations. He felt her kissing her way up his belly and chest. He felt her incredibly wet and sticky sex rubbing its way up his thigh then following her lips up his belly and chest. He knew what his wife was intending. For only a moment he wanted to resist, but he realized that he wanted it too. He rationalized that this would be far from the first time that he had made love to his wife after she had been fucked by a a Negro. It wasn't even the first time that he had suspected that his wife had recently been fucked by a Negro. It was merely the first that he had been certain that his wife had recently been fucked by a Negro.

As Linda straddled his head to press her adulterous sex against his mouth, Detective Bradley realized that the distinctive nuances of her aroma and flavor were not unfamiliar. This was not the first time his wife had served him sloppy seconds. It wasn't even the first time that he had suspected that she was serving him sloppy seconds. It was merely the first time that he was certain that she was serving him sloppy seconds. This knowledge was strangely liberating, allowing him to eagerly pleasure his wife in spite of his intense humiliation.

Once her husband had succeeded in bringing her to orgasm, Linda slid her vagina back down his chest and belly until her labia kissed his penis. She vacillated for only a moment about retrieving a condom from his nightstand drawer. Aside from provoking her guilt, her assignations with black men had reminded her of the exquisite pleasure of riding bareback. She had finally allowed herself to become somewhat reckless with her husband again after becoming so vigilant during the years after their youngest was born. She had also reasoned that occasionally allowing her husband's penis inside her unprotected could provide her with a plausible explanation if it was needed.

Detective Bradley savored the sensation of Linda's vagina enveloping his unprotected penis. It was a sensation that he had become re-accustomed to in recent months. It was a sensation that she allowed him to savor only after a Wives Night Out. It was a sensation that had conditioned him to accept her indulging in Wives Night Out in spite of his suspicions.

As Linda began to ride her husband's penis, he abandoned the pretext of being asleep. He commented, "you're awfully amorous after being out so late."

"Sorry," Linda answered. "I didn't expect you to be home, so after the M & M Lounge closed, Charlotte, Vicky, Kathy and I decided to go out for a late night breakfast."

Detective Bradley briefly considered telling his wife about the massacre at the M & M Lounge. The revelation would not only provoke her grief, it would compel her belated confession. The sensation of Linda's wet, sloppy vagina massaging his naked, unprotected penis persuaded him to delay telling her about the shootings of her friends.

Linda continued to ride her husband's naked penis. He would not have been able to give her any pleasure if she hadn't been flexing her vagina to grip his modest endowment. She should not be able to bring herself to another orgasm with her husband. After the pleasure that she had enjoyed from having her paramour's big, black penis inside her, she didn't resent her husband's increasingly frequent inability to satisfy her. The fault was truly hers rather than his. However; the wanton sluttiness of having her husband pleasure her orally then riding him bareback while her most recent paramour's semen was still seeping from her vagina was an aphrodisiac. Her climax was less intense than she had experienced with her most recent, Negro paramour, but it satisfied her on a deeper, more emotional level.

The sensation of Linda's pelvic muscles spasming around his penis brought Detective Bradley to orgasm. He vacillated about warning his wife, but the now certain knowledge that his loving wife had once again been inseminated by not just another man but a black man provoked his resentment. He was unwilling to restrain himself. Unfortunately; after so many years of marriage, Linda could sense his impending climax. She raised herself off of him barely in time so that his semen was wasted on her belly and breasts. Her wanton rejection of her husband's sperm provoked his resentment, but also his arousal.

Linda was exhausted from her adulterous exertions, so she fell asleep before her husband did. Detective Bradley held her in his arms as he contemplated what the morning would bring. Linda's belated discovery of the massacre at the M & M Lounge would reveal her deception and compel them to have an awkward conversation. However; he was finally confident that this belated conversation would not be the end of the world or the end of their marriage.

12