Massage

Story Info
Masseuse gives her the the full treatment.
2.5k words
4.39
151.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman who opened the door saw me standing on her front porch, carrying what must have looked to her like a toolbox, and said, "Can I help you?"

I smiled at her. "Actually, ma'am, I'm here to help you. My name is Steve, and I'm a masseur. Your name is Ann, right?" She nodded. "Your husband has paid for a full Modified Esalen massage for your birthday."

"Did you say a massage?"

"I sure did. This is part of a birthday gift."

"It's certainly something I didn't expect. Well, come on in." She stepped back, and I walked through the doorway into the living room. "Do you need help for the rest of your stuff?"

I smiled at her once again. "No, this is everything I need."

"I thought that people who do massages usually have one of those padded tables for their clients. You know, the ones with a hole for their face and all that."

"Not with this kind of massage," I said. "The purpose of this style of massage therapy is relaxation, and it's hard to relax lying on a padded table, to be honest. I've found that the best way to relieve tension properly, it's best to do it in the client's home, using their own furniture and in familiar, comfortable surroundings."

I have to admit that this woman affected me at a very deep level. She was a short redhead, somewhat stocky, but on her it looked good. She had that classic redhead complexion, with a light dusting of freckles across the bridge of her nose, and had the kind of face that is attractive with or without makeup. I knew which birthday this massage was for, and she could pass for ten years younger than her calendar age.

She gave me a skeptical look. "Really? Well, I don't think the couch will do, will it?" I shook my head. "I didn't think so. The only real place with enough space that would be comfortable would be my bedroom."

"Believe it or not," I said, "that's customarily where I wind up doing these massages. It's the most comfortable place in the house, and offers the best opportunity for total relaxation."

"Total relaxation, hunh? Well, come on back. I don't want to waste his money."

I followed her, carrying my case, and I enjoyed the view as we went down the hall. We turned into the bedroom, which was dominated by a king-size water bed. And dominating the water bed was a sleeping cat that looked up sleepily as we walked into the room and began purring loudly. As she stretched, I picked it up in my arms.

"You don't want to do that," Ann said. "She sheds like crazy. You're going to have white hair all over your shirt."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "It's not a big deal. Let me put her in the living room." I walked into the other room, deposited the cat onto the sofa, and returned to the bedroom and closed the door. "That should keep out any visitors."

I set my case on the bed and opened it up and got to work setting up the room. I pulled out half a dozen lilac-scented candles and placed them on dressers and tables around the room, and lit them. Next was a CD of soothing music. I spotted a clock-radio with a CD player and put it in and started it playing low. I took a bottle of oil out of the case, closed the case, and set it on the floor out of the way. The last step was to peel back the covers of the waterbed.

"Ann, if you'd please disrobe and lay face down on the bed so we can get started."

'You want me to take off all of my clothes?" she said in a surprised tone.

"Please. This is a full body massage, and it makes things easier."

"Easier? I suppose." She began to remove her clothes. Then her eyes got real wide as I proceeded to do the same. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Ann, I've found that my female clients don't really relax properly if they're nude and I'm not. I think it's a power or dominance thing. There's some sort of subliminal message there, that they're at my mercy or something. If we're both in the same state of undress, it's an even playing field, if you will. It all works better."

"And my husband knows all about this?"

"I fully explained the methods and reasoning to him."

"If you say so," she said, shrugging.

"Ann, I'm a professional. Relax."

It was hard to remain professional as she took off the last of her clothes. Her revealed body might not have been classically beautiful, but in totality it was sexy as hell. Her breasts were the right size, large without being too large, and just the way she carried herself said volumes. For the right guy, she would be all he could handle and maybe just a little bit more.

It took all I had not to react in an obvious way to my attraction to her. I had claimed professionalism, and it was my job to maintain that attitude, and that was hard. If my concentration on that attitude slipped, hard would still be the word of the day. After all, I had no clothing to camouflage any stirring of the gallant reflex.

So, she lay down on the bed as I'd instructed, and I began the massage. The Esalen technique involves using the classical Swedish flowing strokes, strong but not too strong and in the direction of the heart to stimulate the blood flow. Combined with the music and scented candles to create the proper atmosphere, the idea is to bring harmony and balance to the client through muscular stimulation.

I knelt on the bed and began from the bottom, working on her feet and calves as I explained to her the purpose of the massage was to relax her and bring her total body into rapport with her spirit. It was obvious that her feet pained her, so I spent a good deal of time working on the tendons and muscles on the top of the feet. Her sighs of pleasure told me that I was on the right track, so I kept on going.

I felt her muscles loosen as I worked up her legs, going from the calves to the backs of the thighs. Part of the technique is to hold the same state as you're trying to get the client to attain -- being serene and relaxed with calm breathing patterns. That became more difficult as I worked the hand strokes to her inner thighs.

That had to do with her reaction to my touch. As I worked higher, she spread her legs ever so slightly and her breathing increased in intensity rather than becoming more stable and relaxed. There was a mirror along the wall opposite the bed, which was a big help since it aided me in helped me in gauging her reaction to my work.

And she reacted all right -- reacted very subtly, but response was noticeable. As I reached higher and higher, I could feel the heat emanating from deep within her, and there was a definite moistness as I brushed her cleft. I steered away from there, but she let out a small gasp when I made contact. I looked up briefly, and caught her gazing at me, checking me out.

I mentioned that would have quite the effect on the right guy. I couldn't help it, and reacted in a predictable way. I did my best to divert my thoughts and fight off the obvious answer to her slowly arousing state, and was only partially successful. I did my best not to brush her with it when I moved up to work on her lower back, but grazed her once or twice.

She didn't shy away from the touch.

I kneaded her lower back, then moved up and worked extensively on her shoulders, which had tightened a bit. I continued to knee walk up the mattress to give myself a better angle of attack and to make the massage strokes more effective. It was tougher on a waterbed since that naturally caused her body to roll slightly toward me, but I managed as best I could.

Then it happened. I moved to slightly above her head to begin the massaging of her upper shoulders and neck and her right hand came into contact with my dick. Instead of recoiling, she reached up and grabbed it, with predictable results. I got hard as a rock.

I tried ignoring the warm feel of her palm wrapped around the shaft and continued to massage her shoulders and neck, but then she began moving her hand up and down. She turned her head toward me, licked her lips, and drew me forward and into her mouth.

I stopped what I was doing. I'm a professional, but even I have my limits. She gently sucked on me while sliding her thumb and index finger up and down. After recovering from my shock, I pulled back from her warm grasp.

"Excuse me," I said shakily. "Please roll over onto your back."

She smiled and complied, and before I could do or say anything else, reached up and grasped me once again and returned to sucking my cock. I did the best I could to ignore the feelings, and began the massage of her shoulders from the front. It was difficult to say the least, but when I got to her full, round breasts and began to stroke them, she let out a small gasp, muffled by the fact her mouth was full of me.

Her nipples were stiff, and at that point I lost all professional demeanor. I leaned over as best I could and began sucking on those lovely nipples. As I licked and caressed them with my tongue, her attack on my dick lessened as she reacted to my actions.

I pulled free from her and concentrated on giving her beautiful tits all the attention they deserved. I switched from side to side and continued to lick, suck, nibble, and otherwise torment them to her great delight. I stopped and with my tongue, licked down her belly to her pussy.

It was nicely trimmed, and was moist and ready. I took the tip of my tongue and flicked it across her swollen clit and slid it down the most beautiful ravine nature ever created and savored every millimeter of it. Her juices tasted sublime, and the aroma of her arousal was intoxicating.

I threw the last of my professionalism to the winds and slid my tongue deep inside her. She said "Yes!" and I began to piston in and out of her pussy. It became difficult to concentrate on her pleasure when I felt her lips once again wrap themselves around my dick as she resumed sucking on me.

The 69ing continued for some unknown amount of time until I started to get close. I lifted my head and stopped my oral ministrations, and pulled away from her, pivoting on my knees until I could look her in the eye.

"Ann, it's time to give this massage its proper conclusion," I said. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes."

I slid her to the middle of the bed while positioning myself, kneeling between her legs. "I need you to put your ankles on my shoulders while you spread those lovely thighs. A massage is all about relaxing tensions, and this is all about inner peace. Are you ready?"

"Oh, please. Yes."

With that, I began to slide into her, attempting to give her time to adapt to my length and girth. I meant to begin by going halfway, but despite the tightness I slid in all the way on the first thrust. She let out another small cry as I hit bottom, answering my initial thrust with a thrust of her own to bury me as deep inside her as she could.

For me, the sensation was indescribable. She was tight, she was wet, she was everything a woman should be, and more. Our joining was perfect. It was like coming home. And her frenzied motions matched mine almost perfectly. We were in tune with each other's needs and desires from the initial seconds. The sensations built and built, and I tried to hold off as long as I could, but it was no use. The feeling of ecstacy was too powerful to contain. As I felt myself going over the edge, I realized that she was in the very same place. She contracted around me at the same moment I began to spill into her core.

It was amazing. Nothing short of amazing.

And then, suddenly, it was over and we came to our senses. She lay on her back panting, while I leaned forward on my arms, panting as well. I remained buried deep within her, savoring the feel of her as I pulsed one last time, emptying myself completely inside her.

She looked at me and said, "What would my husband say if he saw us?"

I smiled at her. "If I were your husband, I would say that you are a beautiful, mature woman who has needs and desires that should be fulfilled. I would say that if you didn't enjoy all this, you would be robbing yourself of one of life's great pleasures.

"I would say that the physical expressions are one of life's greatest gifts. It is right and proper that you find joy in all of these physical acts, that you should enjoy pleasing your partner orally and tantalizing him with your tongue and lips. You should enjoy the sensations of your partner's lips and tongue on your beautiful breasts, and having your nipples stimulated. You deserved to have your body worshipped on a physical level by someone, to have your pussy tasted and appreciated in all its allure and artistry.

"You should enjoy that greatest gift of all, the gift of lovemaking, where your inner self and his inner self commingle in ways that are nothing short of magical. You need to feel full inside both physically and emotionally when your partner is showing you how awesomely attractive you are in the one way that cannot be faked my any man.

"You should be cherished and ravished simultaneously. You should be brought to the height of ecstacy by someone who values you as a person, and who values you for who you are and what you are and what you stand for. You should know that when he fills you, he's filling you not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually with his essence and his ultimate values.

"You should know this all the way, deep down into your soul. And you should never ever doubt the truth of what I've just said."

"Hmmm," she said. "I have one question for you. Do you do this for all your clients?"

"Actually, I have two requirements for this type of treatment."

"Do tell."

"One, they have to be supremely sexy. Two, I have to be married to them. Does that answer your question to your satisfaction?"

"Yes. But do me one favor."

"What's that?"

"Don't ever lower your standards."

"Wouldn't dream of it."