Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost all control. Fireworks went off. Volcanoes erupted. Cannons fired. My head fell back on the bed and I shut my eyes tight. The spasms seemed to last for hours. I bucked and writhed on the damp mattress. All the fluid drained from my body. The release of tension and apprehension was total and exhausting. My lifeless shell fell back limp and used. For a brief minute I forgot where I was and who I was with. I could easily roll into a ball and hibernate for the winter.

I heard her laugh with a throaty, husky sound and I struggled to sit up and watch while she spread my cum liberally over her firm tits and tight abs. Inga took particular care to work the semen into the soft undersides of her breasts and rimmed the sticky liquid onto her nipples and areolas. Then I noticed even more thick, white goo on her face and neck. Again, she eyed me steadily as her hands caressed her cheeks, chin and brow. She creamed her entire upper body and looked as if she would bathe in cum if she could. Inga slowly smoothed this lotion into her pores and massaged her hot body with every last drop. She then licked and suckled her fingers gently. "I love pomegranate," she purred as the shiny glow began to melt away. Her skin looked radiant and her dark green eyes flared. "I wish I could bottle this concoction, it's better for the skin than all the junk in the pricey salons." She slowly buffed her complexion with a thick towel and tied her hair up in a bun. She donned a fresh shirt and packed her lotions and candles in preparation to leave.

I scrambled to my feet and wrapped a towel around my waist, feeling absurdly shy and conscientious. When I escorted her to the door, all I could think to do was kiss her hand and I slipped a wad of cash into her grip, thanking her repeatedly for all that she did. "I've never had an experience anything like that," I mumbled, not sure how to describe it. "You can be sure I'll call again, next time I'm in town." I blathered on.

She said, "Danka," and sacheyed down the hall without looking back. I don't know who got the most out of that. But I put that flyer in my wallet and made a mental note to volunteer for the next meeting back here. I like this place, wherever the hell I am.

12