Massage?

Story Info
A fantasy.
1.1k words
4.29
41.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying on the table...nude...under the towel...

You've wondered about this before...a "massage"

This is no chiropractor's office, that's for sure!

An old office building down in the industrial part of town...

Should you ask for a "happy ending"? How does this work?

What if this is one of those stings like you see on the TV shows?

You almost get dressed and leave...but you've already put out the $100...

Damn...

I walk in the room in my robe...

"Hi honey...I'm Annie(lie)...what's your name?"

"uhh, Jim." (Lie, of course...But he's scared, I can tell. Not a cop. Cops aren't this good of actors.)

"Well, hi...Jim...Ready to get relaxed?"

"Sure" you say

"Ok then...Hope you like my music...I work better to music."

"Sure, whatever you want" you say.

I turn on The Dead Weather...music pulses out of the speakers...not too loud.

The incense I lit earlier fills the air...I turn down the fader for the lights...

"There now...that's better."

I pour the warmed oil out onto your back and begin to rub it in.

"How's that?"

Good you say...a nice moan escapes your lips.

I work on your muscles for a few minutes...getting your nice and relaxed

I work down your back to your hips...I check your face in the mirror for a reaction...

Eyes closed...relaxed...awake? I push a little harder on your lower back and you groan...OK he's awake

I get to your ass and slowly work my hands under the towel...eye brows raise a bit, but your eyes stay closed...I squeeze your firm, muscled ass...a nice long groan...mm yes, you like this! I work your ass, rubbing and squeezing...applying some more oil...

You shift a little...getting hard I imagine...I let my oiled fingers work the edge of your cheek, daringly getting deeper...deeper...squeeze the cheek...fingers beginning to brush your asshole now...you arch a bit...Nice...good boy, I'm going to like you.

I go ahead and fold the towel down to your thighs now, revealing your nice ass completely. I apply some nice warm oil directly to your ass now...

Another nice low groan of pleasure emits from you...I continue my "work"

I rub the oil along your ass, and rub around your tight sphincter...rubbing...pushing against it, but no penetration yet.

I look at your face in the mirror again, mouth slightly agape...your breathing is quicker now..."You like this?" I ask "Do you want me to massage you...deeper?"

You nod. "I need audible consent, honey. Do you want my fingers in your ass?"

You moan when I say the actual words...no more code. No more subtlety.

You must ask for it. "Yes"

"Yes...what?"

"Yes, Annie, I want your fingers in my ass."

My pussy gets a bit wet everytime someone say that to me...

I pour more oil on your asshole and slowly insert a finger...

Slowly...sooo slowly...I slip my finger in deeper

You fidget a bit...I try to read you...stop? More? I realize your cock is getting harder and harder and you need to accommodate it.

You arch your back and raise your ass to me...allowing your cock to grow and giving me better access to you at the same time.

I get my slim finger in to the hilt. I press down gently, knowing my anatomy and where your prostate is...a sexy low moan again...nice...

I ease my finger in and out...slow but rhythmic...I begin to finger fuck your ass

I reach under and get my first feel of your cock...my...nice! MM thick...hard...

OK, focus Annie...don't just flip him over and get that cock! Patience Annie! LOL

A couple nice long strokes of your cock from above and some more strokes of my finger into your ass...you're breathing faster now...mmm, Hope you don't come too soon...I'm enjoying this...

I squeeze your cock and fuck your ass with my finger...You're nice and relaxed...

A veteran...or a natural...one or the other!

I remove my finger slowly and open my drawer along the table.

Hmmm, so many good tools for me to work with...what to use?

I get out a nice slim dildo...Don't figure you for a full blown "fuck your ass" kind of guy...so I'll be gentle.

I lube up the dildo...not very thick at all, nice curve to it...about 7" long...really nice round head though...

I press the head to your ass and pause...look at the face...slight look of worry...

"I'll be easy with you baby" I say..."You ready for this?"

Slight pause...am I going to have to put away my toy?

"OK...put it in" You say Good boy...

I press the head to your asshole and push in nice and slow...watch your ass open around the head...I hear you gasp a bit...Hmm, pretty new to this...

The head pops in you and I pause...letting you get used to the dildo...

I ease it in...bit by bit...until you are full...I ease it out...then back in...getting you warmed up nice...stroking your cock as I do...move my hand back to your balls...carress and massage those nice low hanging balls...mmm, nice...a mouthful would be good...

FOCUS! I pump your ass more and more...building up speed...

"Let's flip you over baby...get on your back"

You flip over, with the dildo in your ass...

I raise your legs up ...knees to chest...

"hold those up for me"

You grab your knees...mmm nice...

Hard cock...pulsing...wanting some attention

Big heavy balls...ready to shoot for me...

I look at your face...eyes closed...biting your lip

I resume pumping the dildo in and out of you...

"How you doing baby?"

"MM, ooh, good Annie..."

"Can I do anything else for you?" I ask.

"Could I ...is cool...if I eat your pussy while you fuck me?"

MMM, I DO like you...

"We could do that baby...but that'd be an extra $100"

"What? But...I..."

"Sorry Jim, tasting my pussy for $100 is a bargain baby. You're lucky I'm even on the menu!"

"OK, Ok,...$100 then..."

I smile. I'm such a tease...I would've caved if you begged a bit...

I drop my robe off my shoulders and get up on the table and swing my leg around, lowering my pussy to your face.

MMM, stubble against my thigh...tongue to my lips...good boy...

"Nice Jim...eat me baby..."

I pump the dildo in you faster and stroke your cock...

MMM eat me ...your tongue probing me nice and deep...yes...thats it...

MM hmm suck on that clit some...mmm nice...

Stroking your cock...faster...faster...pumping my toy in your ass...

I take my hand off your cock...balance myself on the table...fucking your ass faster and faster with my toy now...you breath deep...catching your breath...I see your balls contract...

Hot come shoots me in the chin...damn...wasn't ready...

I raise up a bit and spurt after spurt hits my tits...hot streams of come...

Mmm, your hard cock pulses and shoots...

"MMM Nice baby...comming from just getting fucked...I didn't even have to stroke it out of you...mmm, god yes...that's soo hot..."

Your breathing finally resumes...hot come drips off my tits...

MMM...yes...glad I could help you out...Jim...

Anytime...come back anytime.