Massage

Story Info
Man gets massage, and discovers other men.
1.2k words
3.53
238.2k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Massage ad in the paper said only that it provided a relaxation massage for men. I called about the price and was informed that a forty five, minute massage cost $40. Making an appointment for that evening, I journeyed to the address with some trepidation. I had never had a massage from a man before and wasn't sure what to expect.

I was met at the door and introduced to Robert, a slim fit looking man, about 40 years old. He showed my to the back room where the massage was to take place and I noticed a futon on the floor with clean sheets and towels arranged on it. Robert told me to undress and lie down on the futon on my stomach and then he would be back in a minute.

When he returned Robert put some soothing music on and kneeling beside me started to rub my back and shoulders with warm soothing oil. The feeling was wonderful and I started to relax as he worked the tension out of my back. As he worked lower down towards my ass I realized that I was feeling quite relaxed, and even a bit aroused by the process I was undergoing and started to worry what he would think if I had an erection when I rolled over.

As he continued the massage Robert was now kneading my ass and small of my back with his strong hands. He stopped and moved down to my feet beginning to work from them back up towards my ass again and now he knelt between my legs working first on one then the other with his skillful hands. As his hands reached the top of my thighs the pressure of the massage was changing from one of some depth and strength to a caress of my thighs and buttocks. Then taking more oil he traced the crease of my ass with one finger, while with his other hand he squeezed the inner thigh and parted my legs further.

I have to admit that this was giving me an erection and I was beginning to want the action to continue. Just as I thought he would keep stroking my ass I suddenly felt him use some pressure with his finger and rub it around my anus. The sensation was divine and I sighed a bit when he stopped. I felt more oil drip onto the crack of my ass and then his finger returned and slowly pushed into me. I have done that to myself but had never been fingered by another man before. It was however after a second or two of discomfort a wonderful feeling.

Robert asked me if everything was all right and lying there with his hand on my ass and a finger up my chute I said "yes, its fine". He asked if I wanted him to continue and again I answered "yes".

Taking his finger from my ass I felt something else placed against it. Robert told me to try and relax and that he was going to place a small vibrator in my butt. The head slid in and once again after a second or two my ass relaxed to accept the new sensations and the vibrator sent small tingles through my guts.

I don't know when he did it but he somehow had removed his pants, the next thing I knew Robert removed the vibrator and I felt him lean forward over my back. As he did I felt the head of his prick probing at my ass. Once again he stopped before he entered me and asked if I was still feeling okay and wanted to continue. In response I spread my legs farther apart and pushed my ass back against his prick. With a hand on each side of me I felt the pressure of his cock head pressing against my ass as he waited above me. Suddenly the head of his prick stretched my ass open and popped inside. This time there was considerable pain and I asked him to stop.

Robert held still there for a minute and told me to try and relax and take some deep breaths. As I did I felt my ass once again stretch and loosen around his cock and suddenly the pain was gone replaced by a desire to feel the rest of his cock inside me. I hunched back against him again and felt the head of his cock move forward another inch into me. As he felt this Robert again pushed forward and in six or seven short pushes he buried his cock in my ass.

Now he started to thrust into me with greater fervor and although it sometimes hurt a bit I felt my ass clutching at his cock as he screwed me. I had a hard on pressed between my belly and the towel and could feel my own pre-cum leaking out the end of my dick.

Robert's thrusts became faster and shorted and suddenly I felt his cock throbbing in my ass as he came inside me. He moaned as he did and then slumped against my back.

He pulled his softening cock out of my ass and I felt the cool air replacing the heat of his body. I lay there for a second and then felt another hand on my back. I looked over my shoulder to see that another man had entered the room as I had been getting fucked and he was now moving over me with a huge hard on, much bigger than Robert's

I started to protest but my words were choked off by Robert's hand over my mouth. HE told me that I was going to be fucked by his partner whether I liked it or not and that there was no way out for me. The other man was already between my legs and I felt him roughly force his finger into my now tender ass. As I groaned, his huge cock replaced his finger, and I felt my ass stretch and then tear as he forced himself into me. Gasping with the pain I writhed and tried to get away but to no avail.

With no feeling for my pain the intruder battered my ass with his cock and now my hard on disappeared. Just as I thought I would pass out from the pain I felt his cock begin to pulse inside my ass and felt cum spurt into my guts. As soon as he finished he pulled out of me and I lay there on the bed. Cum and blood dripped from my ravaged ass.

The partner got up and left without so much as saying a word to me and I was left with Robert beside me.

He told me to get dressed and that he wanted me to come back the next Saturday. I began to say that there was no way I would ever be back when he showed me that there had been a camera in the room the whole time filming the event. He informed me that if I didn't return the video would be edited to show just the sex with him, not the rape and then would be forwarded to my work and family. I was from now on he said to be a slave for him and his partner and my first assignment would be Saturday when I would be the plaything for an entire party of their friends.

I know I should turn this over to the cops but I think I'll go Saturday to see how bad the party is. It might be a whole new lifestyle for me.