Massage Apprentice Ch. 06

Story Info
Jen’s Payback.
2.5k words
4.77
36.8k
20

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank Nthusiastically for her help editing this for me. Much appreciated!

*****

Jen's Payback

Jen and I waited in the living room until Sue came out. As if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, Jen asked her "So did you enjoy your massage?"

Sue smiled and replied "Yes indeed. It was very relaxing. Thank you both."

"You were our first 'Guinea pig' for our four-hand technique." Jen said. "Is there anything you can think of that we could do to improve the experience?"

Sue replied "I'll have to think about that, but overall it was more than I expected."

This exchange between Jen and Sue was killing me; as if we all didn't know what went on in there.

"I'll definitely recommend this to some of my friends." Sue said. She turned to look at me and added "And, when this apprentice is ready to fly solo, I'd be more than happy to be the Guinea pig again."

Jen looked like she was holding back a laugh as she said "I think he's almost there. He just needs some more hands-on experience."

Sue smiled and said "Oh, I think his hands-on were just fine."

After Sue left I turned to Jen and asked her "Were you serious about giving me a massage?" I wanted to give her a possible out.

"Yes, indeed," she replied. "I totally used you, for Sue's sake, and I'd like to make it up to you with a massage."

I could have told her that I had enjoyed the session working on Sue, including the ending, and that there was no need for Jen to feel bad about setting me up. But I didn't, as I was not about to turn down a massage, especially one that already seemed to be more than a little bit sexually charged.

We went back into the massage room, or the 'scene of the crime'. Usually the room had a light scent of the candles we used or the oil. I swear that this time it smelled a bit like sex. I guess it could have been my imagination, but the sheet covering the table as well as the towels I had given Sue were well used.

"You go ahead and get ready. I'll change these." Jen said as she started cleaning up the table. We had long passed the point of being politely modest; it wasn't unusual for me to get undressed while Jen was in the room. The fragrance, as well as what had happened earlier on the table had me a bit on edge; I wasn't hard but was definitely sporting some wood. I don't think Jen noticed it. She didn't remark on it as I lay face down. She covered my ass with a fresh towel, moved to the head of the table, applied some oil to her hands and began the massage as normal on my upper back and shoulders.

I started the conversation. "So exactly how well do you know Sue?"

I heard a slight giggle in her voice. "Yes, Sue and I have an understanding. I'm not exactly sure when we reached it, and we really don't discuss it."

"And the understanding is...?" I asked.

"Hmm.. How can I explain this?" Jen mused. "Sue sometimes, well probably more often than not, gets aroused by her massage. And when she does I leave her some time alone in the room to do what she has to do."

I recalled that I had seen a note in Sue's profile about that, but I had totally misinterpreted it.

"Is that how you always massage Sue?" I asked.

"No, I've never purposely tried to get her that excited as we just did."

"Then why this time? Why now?" I asked, adding "Not that I'm complaining."

"Well, I think that our day at the spa changed how I feel about the matter of ethics." she said. "And not just the massage itself, the whole set of experiences."

I asked "How so?"

"As the day progressed, from first getting naked with you in the steam room, to showering, and up to the massage, I was getting more and more relaxed about what was happening. By the time Rick was massaging me I really wanted to be touched, intimately." She said, adding "At that point I would have felt cheated if the massage had ended just as a normal massage."

She continued "I think it helped that we went into the day with the 'whatever happens, happens' attitude."

"So, once you were on the receiving side, you decided you could also be on the providing side?" I asked.

"Yes, especially because it didn't feel forced. It felt like at any moment if I had said 'stop', Rick would have."

"And you're glad you didn't?" I asked, fully knowing the answer.

"Indeed" she said "And afterwards there was no feeling of shame or embarrassment. Just a nice service provided."

"Also," she added, "it was nice knowing that you were receiving a similar massage experience."

"And since you knew Sue was prone to get excited you decided to help her along a little bit?" I asked.

"Yes. I knew an extra set of hands, male hands, along with some closer touching would do the trick."

"That it did." I said.

Jen finished working on my back and moved off to one side. She folded the towel over to expose one butt cheek and applied more oil to her hands.

I had to ask "And you help?"

"What do you mean by help?" Jen asked.

"Well, the massage seemed tailored specifically to get her aroused. And, "I added, "of course it worked."

"And not just for Sue" she said, as she started gave my butt a slight squeeze. Then, as usual, she started kneading the area from my hip and upper thigh across and over my cheek. I assumed that Jen was referring to me; she knew that I was also aroused by the massage.

Jen continued. "To answer your question, yes, I do take more liberties with Sue. But today's session went well beyond any other massage I've given."

I asked "How so?"

She paused for a moment and then totally removed the draping from my other cheek, leaving me naked on the table.

"Well, for example. This was new," she said, "and totally unexpected."

With that she used both hands, one on each cheek, and pushed to the outside, exposing my ass just as we had done to Sue. "Did you notice how clean and smooth she was?"

I didn't answer her, but of course I had noticed.

"And once I saw that I really wanted to feel it, so I went in just a bit closer." She demonstrated as she spoke, with an oily finger touching the area very close to my asshole. She moved it around, circling my orifice.

"So yes, that was something new for me." She moved over to the end of the table and started working on an ankle.

I hadn't angled my cock down when I laid down, so it was pressed between the table and my stomach. I had started this massage off a bit excited and it had just gotten more heated. I was getting uncomfortably hard, so I used the moment to reach under and adjust myself, pointing my cock down to give it more room to expand.

Jen started to work her way up my leg. She said "And, of course, I did the leg sweep differently on Sue, You picked up on that pretty quickly." She started sweeping up my leg, apparently intent on demonstrating what she was saying. Her usual sweeping motion had her hands moving to the outside as they approached the crotch, but, as we had done with Sue, this time she kept the inner hand in, close to my testicles, while the outer one swept up onto my ass.

"What was new, and unexpected, was when we both did it." She swept up again, this time with a hand on the inside of each leg. She stopped when her hands got close, then pushed them to the outside, now exposing my taint and balls, as well as the end of my dick.

"I sort of wanted to touch her closer, but I refrained" Jen said.

"Yes, but you made me touch her." I said, remembering how she had nudged my hand so that I brushed against Sue's taint and lips.

"Purely accidentally." she said. I could detect a smile in her voice. "Accidents happen." And with that she reached up with both hands and lightly brushed against my balls. She avoided direct contact with my cock.

I felt like I could have cum right then, but I held on.

Jen continued to do some more leg sweeps, glancing across my balls before continuing up, moving one hand across my butt crack.

She stopped and announced that it was time to flip over.

I sat up and saw that Jen was holding up the towel for draping, as if this was a regular massage. Of course I knew this was already far from the usual massage and that the draping would only shield my cock from view; it wasn't going to disguise the fact that I was fully erect.

So I rolled over and Jen lowered the towel over me from my waist to the tops of my thighs. As expected I was pitching a tent, but I wasn't a bit embarrassed. On the contrast, I was rather proud of how I was showing. And it felt great to finally have my pole standing free after being trapped on the table.

Jen positioned herself at the head of the table, applied some oil to her hands and spread it over my shoulders. She started massaging my neck, then shoulders and then moved down to my chest. She avoided direct contact with my nipples, as usual.

I asked her if she had been tempted to touch Sue's nipples. "Yes I was tempted. I would have been ok if you had touched them. I would have liked to see her reaction."

"They're very sensitive." I said.

"And how do you know that?" Sue asked.

I told her what had happened in Sue's 'after massage' time; that my touching her nipples seemed to be the spark that sent her over the edge. When Jen heard this she dragged her fingernails over my nipples, which sent a small spark thru me as well, causing my cock to jerk. Jen must have liked that reaction as she did it a couple more times. I looked down and saw that my pre-cum had already created a wet spot on the towel.

Jen moved on to my belly. She gently rubbed it in a circle, passing beneath the towel and just thru my pubic hair on the down stroke. Each pass caused my dick to jerk again. The multiple jerks had caused the towel to move; this time it slipped down so my shaft was exposed and the towel just covered my balls.

"This isn't really needed, is it?" Jen asked.

In response I looked at her and smiled. It really wasn't a question; we both knew that. She threw the towel to the floor.

Jen had seen my erect cock before, at the spa, so it shouldn't have been a total shock to see it now, but I think she was a bit surprised at how red it was, how it was throbbing and how I was producing pre-cum.

Jen moved back to the foot of the table and started sweeping up my leg. As we had done with Sue, she kept her inside hand in, her fingertips lightly caressing my balls. Each touch seemed to make my cock throb more, with an almost steady stream of lubricant dripping out and running down my shaft.

"What else happened with Sue?" Jen asked as she continued her sweeps.

I told her everything. How, when I walked in, she was furiously masturbating. How, when I got closer, she started touching me. And how she came, twice.

"But no relief for you?" Jen asked, switching her sweeps to my other leg.

"No. It was her massage; it was all about her pleasure." I said.

Jen paused with her sweeps. She looked me in the eyes. She had a strange smile on her face, one that I hadn't seen before.

She said "Well, this is your massage. Now it's all about your pleasure."

She did another sweep up my leg. This time her inside hand cupped my balls.

"Did she touch you here?" Jen asked.

"Yes..."

Her other hand swept up and grabbed my shaft around the base.

"Did she touch you here?"

"Yes..."

Using a fingertip, Jen spread some of my lubrication on my cock.

"Did she do this?"

I could barely get out a soft "No..."

She grabbed my dick with both oily hands and slowly started stroking me.

I had been on edge all afternoon. Giving Sue an intimate massage had gotten me aroused. Watching her masturbate and being touched by her had gotten me close to coming. Jen giving me a similar massage with lots of touching was beyond belief. And now Jen was supplying a happy ending.

I knew I wasn't going to last long at all. Jen's hands were gliding up and down, hitting that sensitive area around the head of my cock. After a dozen or so strokes I started to tense up. Jen noticed this and increased both her speed and the pressure.

"I'm going to cum." I managed to say just as I felt myself slipping to the point of no return.

"It's your massage. Cum for me..."

When the first stream released it went remarkably high. I don't think Jen was prepared for the intensity, but she said "Yes" and pointed my dick up towards my chest while she continued pumping. The next couple of streams were no less intense; they landed high on my chest, almost to my chin. I had never cum like that before.

I watched Jen as she slowed down. She looked happy as she squeezed the last drops of semen out of me.

As I came down I wondered if Jen had finally defined her line between ethical and unethical massages. Perhaps it was still a work in progress.

She left the room and quickly returned with a warm wash cloth. As I was wiping myself off, I told her that she gives a great massage. She looked at me, trying to decide if I was being sarcastic, then said "Would you believe it if I told you that was the first time I've ever supplied a happy ending?"

"I feel honored." I said. "And yes, I believe it."

"Was it that bad?" she asked, knowing full well that it wasn't.

"It was just ok." I said, playing along with her. "But practice make perfect."

"And I guess you'd be ok with being my practice dummy?"

"Only if I could practice on you as well" I said.

"You have a deal." she said with a smile.

I could hardly wait for that opportunity.