Massage Apprentice Ch. 07

Story Info
Another client requests a 4 hand massage.
2.6k words
4.55
31.6k
13

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A major shout out to member Nthusiastically for editing.

*****

Another 4-Handed Client

It wasn't long after our first four hand massage when Jen told me of another client that wanted to schedule. After clearing the time with me, she set up the appointment.

I was familiar with Christine, the client. I had sat in on two of her massage sessions as an apprentice. The first time she had remained covered on the flip, which Jen later told me wasn't her usual routine. Jen and I assumed she kept her breasts covered because I was in the room and she wasn't comfortable being exposed, which I guess is understandable. However, on the second session Christine was ok with the draping moved down to her waist. And since those two sessions we had crossed paths a couple of times in the studio and addressed each other by name. She was obviously comfortable with me being around; apparently comfortable enough to allow me to work on her body. Based on my observations of those sessions and her initial shyness, I expected the four hand massage to be by the book, meaning proper draping techniques and personal boundaries respected. I decided to check with Jen to see if my assumptions were correct.

After I had led Christine into the room, while we were preparing for the session, I inquired "So what's the plan today? Similar massage as we gave Sue?"

Jen looked at me and responded, "Are you serious?" I could tell she was serious so I answered honestly. "I don't know Christine nearly as well as you do, but based on the massages I've seen you give her, I'd guess that this one is not going to be anything like Sue's."

Jen agreed with me. "We'll use the same 'mirroring' technique that we used with Sue. I'll take one side and you the other. Just follow my lead. And who knows?" she added, with a smile. "Once she feels your hot hands on her, anything is possible."

'Hot hands'? Did I just get a nickname?

Christine was lying face down with a sheet covering her from below her shoulders to her knees. Jen went over and put her hand on Christine's back, establishing contact. Christine noticeably flinched.

"Are you OK?" Jen asked.

"Oh, yes," Christine said. "You just startled me. I didn't hear you come in. I must have been day dreaming".

Jen proceeded with her usual question. "So how are you feeling today, Chris? Do you have any issues that we should be aware of?"

Christine replied "Nope, nothing really. I'm feeling pretty good."

Jen folded the sheet down to expose Christine's back, with just a hint of her butt cleft showing. I dribbled some oil on her exposed skin; we spread it evenly the started the massage on her shoulders.

Christine let out a soft moan. "Mmmm", then said "Sue told me that she loved her four hand experience. I can tell already that I'm going to love this as well."

As we continued to work on her shoulders, Jen looked over to me with a quizzical expression. I was unaware the Christine and Sue knew each other. How much did Sue share? Was Christine looking for the same treatment? Based on the look on Jen's face I think she was thinking similar thoughts.

I filed those thoughts away for the moment and concentrated on Christine's session. I mirrored Jen's moves, which were almost becoming second nature to me, and for the most part the back massage was nothing out of the ordinary.

Finished with Christine's back, Jen unfolded the sheet back to cover it up, and then folded the side of the sheet in to expose Christine's leg, thigh, and butt cheek.

I did the same on my side, which resulted in Christine pretty much naked from the waist down except her draped ass crack. I took the moment to ask, "How are you doing? Is everything ok?" Usually Jen did the talking; I thought it was time for me to contribute as well.

Christine simply said "It's lovely...thanks."

I dribbled some oil on to Christine's butt, making sure that some drops would roll down into her covered crevasse. I imagined that it would work its way down into her butt, and perhaps further, between her labia. I thought it would give her a little harmless thrill. Jen noticed and just smiled at me.

After spreading the oil, we worked the cheeks as we usually did, with pushing, pulling, and kneading. We did the move that had exposed Sue's 'tan-less' ass hole; pushing Christine's cheeks towards the outside. The sheet slipped slightly as we first did this. Nothing too much was really exposed, just more of her inner thigh. As I adjusted it my fingers might have touched some of the newly uncovered area...perhaps.

I enjoyed this particular move because I vividly remembered how it spread Sue open. And now I was visualizing the oil working its way down.

When Jen and I did the move for the third time, slightly holding the 'pose' for a couple of seconds, I felt Christine had tightened up. Jen felt it as well, and after we released her cheeks, Jen asked if she was ok.

After a brief pause Christine said "I'm good. It's lovely." 'Lovely' seemed to be the word of the day.

We moved down to start her leg work.

Independently we massaged Christine's ankles and calves, working our way up her legs. When we worked on her thighs the pulling motion once again caused the sheet to slip a bit, exposing a glimpse of Christine's pussy. When I didn't immediately adjust it, Jen gave me a smile then did it herself.

Then we began the leg sweeps, running both our hands from around the ankle up the leg, separating them when we reached the draping to continue the sweep up her hip and onto her butt. I noticed that Jen let her hand on the inside of Christine's leg stay there, just using the outer hand to continue the sweep so I followed suit.

There was nothing really inappropriate with that, just perhaps a bit sensual.

Finally Jen announced that it was time for Christine to turn over. I rearranged the sheet to totally cover her then held it up on one side, blocking my view as she rolled over. Once she settled I lowered the sheet, covering Christine from just above her cleavage down to mid-thigh.

Jen moved to the top of the table to give Christine a scalp massage. A scalp and face massage is better done as a one person procedure, so I moved down to the foot of the table.

As I observed Jen, I saw Christine was watching me. We made eye contact and held it for a while. Her eyes seemed sleepy, with heavy lids. While we maintained eye contact, I could see she was slowly spreading her legs further apart, just a little bit. I don't think Jen noticed it, but I surely did; it forced me to break eye contact. My eyes traveled down to the edge of the sheet. From my position I couldn't really see anything, so I casually took a step back. From there I could see a little more, but nothing distinct. I got a kick out of the notion Christine wanted me to see her. I remembered that in the previous massage I had sat in on, once her breasts were exposed her nipples were noticeable erect. I had wondered then if it was because she was excited to expose herself. I now thought that was the case, that Christine might have a bit of exhibitionist in her. I looked back up at her face and gave her a knowing smile.

When Jen finished with Christine's scalp, she moved back to her side of the table and I moved back up to mine. Reaching under her head, we massaged the back of her neck, then on to her shoulders and then her upper chest above the sheet.

Jen paused. I looked over at her and realized why she had stopped; the sheet covering Christine's chest had to be folded down. Usually Jen did this move, but she seemed to be delegating this to me.

I know that this is a routine move, but it was a first for me. Jen always maintained a professional attitude when undraping, at least with her clients, but there was something more sensual with a male exposing a female.

These thoughts went quickly through my mind, and with only a slight hesitation I reached for the sheet and folded it down. In my haste, and I guess inexperience, I folded it down a bit too much, as Christine was left naked to well below her belly button. I could see just the top of her pubic mound and concluded that she have shaved down there as no pubic hair was visible. I'm sure Jen was aware that I might have been a bit over zealous in my undraping but she didn't react to it.

I had seen Christine's breasts before, just as an observer, now I was an active participant. They were not very big, not much more than a handful, but nicely shaped and a good fit for her frame. The distinguishing feature was her nipples; they seemed large in comparison to her areola and they seemed to be already standing out. That couldn't have been because of the temperature of the room; we always kept it on the warm side. So it could have been because she was a bit excited, or perhaps because of the friction of the sheet, or maybe that was the way they always were. Whatever the reason it was a delight looking at them. I was looking forward to the next phase of the massage.

Jen and I started again at Christine's neck, working around to the outside along her collarbone, and then slid down to just the top of her cleavage. The normal procedure from there would have been to slide to the side avoiding direct contact with her breasts, then back in towards the belly. But then Jen strayed a bit from the norm, sliding her hand directly over Christine's breast, right across the nipple. It was a very brief contact, but enough to get a reaction from Christine. And of course Jen picked up on that.

Jen stopped, and looking directly at Christine, asked her if she wanted her breasts massaged.

I was floored! This had never been mentioned as an option, yet following Jen's lead, I tried to act nonchalant.

Christine seemed surprised as well, but after giving it a moment's thought replied, "Yes, I think I'd like that."

Of course I had massaged breasts before, but not in this type of setting; I wasn't sure what a 'therapeutic' breast massage would consist of. I also wasn't really sure that what we were offering was 'therapeutic', but I didn't really care. When in doubt I'd always follow Jen's lead.

She started on the outside of Christine's breast, grasping and kneading; I did the same for the breast on my side. Jen moved to the underside, as did I, then to the inside. Our hands connected there, back to back, and then separated as we moved up to the top of her breasts. We kneaded her flesh all the way around, then moved directly onto her breasts, repeating the sequence of around, under, and over, but so far there was no contact with Christine's nipples. Regardless of the lack of contact, I could see that her nips were even more distended than before. Her breathing had increased as well.

Jen then grabbed a breast with both hands, squeezing gently around it and sliding up to the nipple. I did the same. Jen gave it a pinch; I did so as well.

Apparently that really got to Christine. She let out a low moan, put her hand on her crotch above the sheet, and clamped her legs together. We backed off of her nipples and just watched her.

After a moment Christine opened her eyes. Her face was flushed from excitement or from embarrassment or perhaps both. She started to say something, stammering, but Jen interrupted her saying "It's all right. That happens sometimes."

Christine was silent for a moment, looking back and forth at us. She must have found some reassurance in our faces, as she said "Well, it's never happened to me before ... at least not in public."

Jen said "You're not in public, you're among friends. And there is nothing to be embarrassed or worried about."

Christine replied "Thanks, I appreciate that. I guess I should have told you that my nipples can be a bit sensitive."

I finally spoke up. "You think?" This got a chuckle from Jen and a smile from Christine.

Jen moved on to do Christine's belly rub. I backed off as the belly rub needs takes a delicate touch, which I was unsure of, and I thought that four hands might be a bit too much.

I watched as Jen placed her hands palm down on Christine's belly, starting on her belly button. It looked like she was applying firm pressure, but not too intense. She slowly started to rotate her hands in a circle, clockwise, expanding the circle with each rotation.

After a couple of rotations, Jen gave me a nod of her head, which I read as implying that I should join in. So when Jen's hands were around the 3:00 position, I took over, moving my hands down to 6:00 and continued up to 9:00, where Jen took back over. We continued like that, increasing the circle gradually until at the 6:00 position I was rubbing across the top of her Mon Venus, her pubic mound. I was pretty close to her clitoris and felt that if I went just a bit further down I'd make contact. On the next pass around I let my fingers go just under the draping. I brushed through a tuft of Christine's pubic hair, eliciting another slight moan from her. So I was wrong about her being clean shaven. Live and learn.

The moan seemed to have signal to Jen that it was time to move on, so we went to the end of the table to start on her legs.

Jen folded the sheet on her side back in towards the center, completely uncovering her leg and thigh. After I did the same on my side only Christine's crotch was covered. We did our normal leg routine, working from her ankles up. On the sweep up her thighs we kept our inside hands close to but not under the draping, while the outside hands swept on up alongside the folded over draping. Even so I could tell the touch excited Christine as her breathing got a bit shallower.

As we ended up the massage Jen turned to Christine and said "We're almost finished here, but there's nobody else scheduled for a while. Is there any trouble areas you'd like us to go back to?"

I had never before heard Jen ask that to a client; she seemed to have a clock running in her head and usually tailored the massage to run at least an hour. But I thought I knew where she was heading with the question.

Christine took a second to consider. She looked over at me then at Jen. She seemed hesitant to answer but then, in a soft voice, she clasped her hands over her breasts and said "I think I could use some additional work here."

Jen smiled and said "I thought you might say that." Turning to me she asked "Shall we?" I responded, maybe just a bit too enthusiastically, "Sure. The client is always right."

We all smiled at that, and Jen and I began. I'm positive that Christine appreciated the extra 'work'.