Massage from an MILF

Story Info
Friendly MILF Massage turns Erotic.
1.2k words
4.14
121.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r543d
r543d
22 Followers

Sarah was a good friend of mine and the mother of a good friend. Sarah had just received her massage therapy license and was looking for clients. She operated out of her home and I agreed that I would give her services a try. I never had a professional massage before and the price was right so I figured 'Why the heck not?'

I met her years ago at her husband's bar (They were dating each other then) and over the years we just maintained a pretty healthy friendship. He husband and I were pretty good friends too and It was no secret to anyone who knew them that they were swingers. I, on the other hand never really thought of Sarah in any sexually desirable way.

I mean she isn't bad looking. She's tall, probably close to 6 feet, with shoulder length blonde hair, she's in her mid 50's (I'm in my early 40's), and she got perky tits, probably c cup sized, and overall not too bad a body for someone her age. You can tell she takes pretty decent care of herself. Maybe because I look at her as more of a mother figure or a great aunt is why I never really found myself sexually attracted to her or the fact she's the mother of a good friend of mine.

On the day of the massage she took me upstairs to her massage room and asked me to strip to my boxers and lay down on the table on my stomach. There was relaxing music in the background and the room had very gentle lighting. It was a pretty relaxing atmosphere.

"OK your legs need some additional work Mike. You need to turn around and lay on your back for me. Those legs are very tense and knotty and you may even need to come back for a follow up session".

"Sure, Sarah no problem".

Now I'm not really quite sure what brought it on but as she was massaging my calves and feet, my cock sprung a hard on. It wasn't like she was dressed proactively for the massage or anything. Maybe it was something subconsciously that turned me on when she was doing the foot massage, but it just seemed to have come from nowhere.

"Boing!" she laughed while looking at the bulge in my boxers.

"Yeah huh, not sure where that came from" I embarrassingly joked.

"Don't worry, you'd be surprised how common that is when massaging men" she told me.

"Oh I can imagine" I said.

"If you feel uncomfortable we can stop until it goes away, maybe I can get you some water or something in the meantime?" she asked.

"No, it's alright Sarah, we're both adults here and it's not like anyone else is in the room watching" I said.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I must say that is one big bulge you got there Mike...I mean I'm quite surprised since I never really thought of you in that way, to me your like a nephew I never had which makes it a little awkward".

"Oh thanks" I said "Yeah and just to let you know, nothing against you, it wasn't like I was fantasizing about you in any sexual way, it just sort of happened I guess".

As she was continuing her massage I would notice her taking small glances at my stiffy and now I was getting it turned on. She was making it hard for my cock to go soft and it began to escalate even more as after a few seconds her glances were then made at me after her stares at my cock.

As she began slowly working up my legs she began reaching under my shorts and gently slid them off.

I was kind of taken by surprise by this considering that we both had just acknowledged that we weren't really into each other like that. But then again, I'm a dude and a very single one at that.

"I'm sorry Mike, I just can't help myself, stop me anytime you want to" she whispered as she took my cock in her mouth and slowly began to work the shaft with her wet tongue.

Now normally I would have stopped her because of the 'Weirdness' of it all but it felt so good.

(Laughingly) I said " Sarah, I don't think I'm capable of stopping you anyway. It's just so nice and wet the way I like it done".

Her slow bobs up and down my shaft grew faster and faster. She was really working it! She really had it dripping wet with her spit (The way I like it). As her tongue would make it all the way to my cock head she would circle it around and quickly go back down taking it all the way in her mouth.

"My God!" I moaned "Sarah! I'm going to cum!".

She said nothing as she continued working my cock like she was on automatic.

My legs stiffened and a small but sudden quake came over my entire body before I let out a fast but large load of jizz inside her mouth. Her mouth was still working it, taking in all my cum until she sucked me dry. The orgasm was intense!

"Oh. My. God!" she said as she looked up straight ahead. "I can't believe I just did that".

"Whew!" I said gasping to catch my breath.

"Look let's keep this a secret between the two of us. Not that my husband would really care, you know full well we swap, but for the sake of my profession I don't want anyone to know about this" she said to me.

"Oh don't worry Sarah. I have a lot of good reasons not to tell anyone myself" I told her.

"It's just that, out of nowhere I got turned on by looking at that bulge and I can see it through your white boxers and it was just making me...well I love to suck cock and I don't know what you've heard but there are women out there who love giving head and I am one of them". She told me. "Just to let you know, I really don't suck off every male client I have. In fact this is the first time ever!".

"Well lucky me" I said laughing. "Well you really got that down well" I told her.

"Thanks. And you have a beautiful cock Mike. Consider yourself blessed. It's a work of art."

Before leaving, I sat up on the massage table drinking lots of water trying to rehydrate and come back to 'Reality'. I made a follow up appointment, she kissed me on the cheek and I left.

The entire experience was kind of strange when I look back at it now. Not because of her sucking me off but because since then we never spoke of it and we don't act 'Weird' when around each other as if nothing ever happened. I've also had a few other massage sessions after that. Nothing else really happened except for a few strokes of my cock with massage oil but nothing more. Even as a swinger, she never tried to invite me in her 'Circles' because I think she knows that I'm not into that whole scene (I'm not). But I'll be honest, if in the future she were to get 'Frisky' again with me, I might decide to get a taste of her as well.

r543d
r543d
22 Followers