Massage In The Afternoon

Story Info
Spoiled rich girl gets pampered.
1.4k words
4.07
107.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
makofin
makofin
13 Followers

The Adventures of Angelique: Chapter 2

Sometimes I have to admit, even to myself that I can act like a bitch, although it isn't an act. I am a bitch. I believe I should be pampered, spoiled or whatever, it's just what I deserve. I know I put a lot of demands on my hubby, Kyle, in which he just works longer hours to provide me with what I need, but what can I say, I'm a creature of comfort.

So ….. with all this free time on my hands, after all my life is at times so hectic, with shopping and everything, with Kyle always working, I decided that I needed to be pampered. I spotted some ads in our paper for a massage. Oh the possibilities. To be pampered till my hearts content.

The next night while we were in bed, with my exhausted husband ready to fall asleep at any minute, I suggested my new idea, even offering to let him go along with me. Let's just say a wet tongue will get you anything you want if you know what I mean. It didn't take long for him to give me his blessing.

After scanning all the available ads, I finally settled on one I thought I would like. A few looked tempting… I must admit, I have a certain weakness for men with huge muscles, strong hands and so on.

I called and the arrangements were made for tomorrow. Tonight I would shave my legs and trim my pussy.

The address I was given was really not that far, just across our small little town. I pulled my white firebird up outside the small well-maintained rancher, then reached into my leather handbag to find my Valium bottle. I took two, maybe I was a little nervous, I don't know why.

A few seconds after knocking he answered. The first thing I noticed about him were his hands. Large and strong. I've always liked hands for some reason, images of being manhandled maybe. Attached to those hands, I noticed, were thick muscled arms, not to mention his intense dark blue eyes, which seemed to undress me in an instant. The perfect male specimen.

Then he spoke with his velvety voice.

"Angelique, come on in." It just seemed to slide off his tongue. I seemed to be in a daze, but then recovered and entered.

I sat on the couch crossing my shapely legs, the faint whisper of my stockings barely heard above the soft music coming from within the room, which contrasted the sunlight outside. At least a dozen candles glowed in the dark room , the temperature seemed perfect.

Troy offered me a glass of wine and sat across from me in a matching chair. His eyes again undressed me, making me slightly uncomfortable. I fumbled in my purse for my cigarettes.

"Do you mind?"

He smiled, "Not at all."

I began to relax. Here was this perfect stud, dark hair, white perfect teeth and a strong muscular body. I was in paradise.

Troy refilled my glass again then told me I could undress in the bedroom, where only a towel awaited me.

At first I was laying on my stomach, my long black hair pulled up to expose my shoulders. Next I felt the warm oil applied onto my back and with those strong hands he began to weave his magic. I moaned and closed my eyes.

I can't describe exactly what I felt, but those fingers pressed and kneaded my oil-covered body draining all the tension from me. This powerful man had me under his spell and he knew it. Troy continued to work his way down until soon his hands massaged my ass cheeks. I groaned in disappointment as his fingers moved down my legs, bypassing my pussy.

I must have passed out because the next thing I knew I was on my back; suddenly aware of my breast covered with oil, my hard nipples being teased by those hands.

"Oh no, please." Was all I could manage.

"Relax Angelique." He soothed me.

"Please don't." I gasped.

Troy didn't say anything but his tongue flicked my protruding nipples, he teased them a little longer then slowly made his way down towards my stomach at the same time his hands gripped my butte cheeks in each hand.

"Oh God, what are you doing?"

"Whatever I want." He answered.

"This isn't very professional." I tried to protest.

He didn't answer but his tongue did the talking, making its way around my exposed cunt. I spread my oiled legs a little to allow him better access.

"Please don't. I'm married."

Troy laughed at this.

"And so beautiful, so wet."

As if to prove this, he let his tongue slowly make its way up my wet slit until he reached my engorged clit. I tried to push my pussy onto his face but he held my ass tight with those strong hands.

"Angelique." He whispered. I could feel his breath on my pussy, inhaling my musky scent. His tongue again flicking my clit.

"Oh God, eat me." I begged.

"I thought you said to stop."

"NO, no eat me you bastard!"

"Does spoiled little pampered bitch Angelique want her hot little pussy eaten?" He taunted.

"Yes, yes please."

By now his tongue was fucking my hot little hole for all it was worth. His powerful hands simply lifted me up to his mouth. My legs lost control; my manicured fingers grabbed his hair and guided him deeper into my cunt. I began riding his tongue and face.

"Yes, yes fuck my cunt!: I screamed exploding all over his face.

Troy wasn't finished with me yet. As a matter of fact he hadn't even started. This stud towered over me, as I lay helpless underneath him on the cushioned table waiting.

He lifted one of my legs with his hand and with the other held his massive cock against my slippery cunt, rubbing it around to get it wet, but he would not enter me. I tried to guide him in, but to no avail. In one swift motion he bent my legs back towards my head, his huge cock spreading the juicy lips of my pussy open, still not totally entering me. Then I felt a sharp pain, looking down I noticed Troy had attached clamps onto my sensitive nipples. I started to struggle but this only made it worse.

He grinned down at me then opened a small glass jar, coating his middle finger with this substance, (I later found out it was Tiger balm) and applied it to my exposed cunt.

Within seconds my pussy started to tingle, then burn. It seemed the only thing that could put out the fire would be a hard cock.

"Oh fuck me you bastard." I pleaded.

Troy responded by rubbing that big engorged cock on the lips of my inflamed pussy, while holding my arms up over my head.

"Aren't you married?" He taunted.

"Fuck my married cunt, you ass hole!"

"Sounds like your husbands job."

"He's not here you-you fuck.: I couldn't believe I was talking like this.

"I should make you suck my cock first, you little spoiled rich bitch."

I don't know why, but my tongue licked my lips. He was still rubbing his now wet shiny cock on my lips, teasing me, when it slipped in an inch. I struggled underneath him, thrusting up at the same time. Slowly, ever so slowly, he entered me, inch by inch.

"Fuck me, you stud." My fingernails dug into his bulging muscles on his arms. I threw my head back, with my dark hair in my face and screamed. My cunt was on fire and it needed to be fucked now, hard. I clawed at his back, his ass. Finally he increased his tempo thrusting faster….

Harder…. "Fuck me, fuck me, oh God fuck me, please."

"You get what you deserve, bitch." He was slamming me now.

"Oh God yessss." I exploded all over that huge thick cock of his. Never had I cummed like this. Then again. He finally slowed down, threw his head back, his cock began to twitch, and I tightened my cunt muscles around it, griped it, he continued to slam me until we both screamed.

Kyle climbed into bed pulling up the blankets. He put his arms around me.

"How was your day?"

I hesitated, then smiled.

"Okay." What an understatement.

"Did you get your massage?"

"Oh yes, a deep penetrating one. As a matter of fact I'm going to go every Monday."

He whispered. "That's nice honey." As he drifted off to sleep.

makofin
makofin
13 Followers