Massage Marcus Style Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy way to relieve pain.
747 words
3.56
19.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
348 Followers

I lay there next to you my pain so bad, I was in tears. You kissed me gently and whispered. "Oh my sweet darling, I wish I could take your pain away."

"Me too, I'm so tired of hurting," I sniffed.

"I have an idea. Here, let me help you take your clothes off. That's it, now hang on let me put the protective cover under you. I don't want the bed wet.....pause...with oil."

"Oh honey, you are so good to me. Please be gentle I really hurt and sometimes touching hurts."

"Lay on your tummy if you can baby." You grabbed my favorite lotion soothing oatmeal and lavender, and gently rubbed my arms first. "Does that hurt?"

"No, actually feels good."

I relaxed as you did my arms and legs. However, when you touched my neck I cringed and squealed, "Ouch not so hard that hurts."

"Sorry lover." With a soft feathery touch you continued slowly, pausing to ask if I was fine ever so often. Little by little you felt me relax. For a moment you thought I'd fall asleep.

You kissed my shoulder touching it softly. "Baby, don't fall asleep yet, I want you to turn over."

"Awwwww, spoilsport." I turned with your help yelping with pain. The first thing you did was kiss me passionately, then smirked and spoke. "Your massage will commence soon and you might not relax every muscle." You laughed devilishly. You did my face, neck, and chest.

I purred, this massage was turning me on as well as relaxing me. That's when I noticed something; "Where are your clothes baby?" Laughing with passion in your eyes you answered. "Well, I don't know about you, but I cannot give you a massage with my clothes on."

"Uh-uh, with a sexy alternative idea I bet."

"Why not, are you up to adding little sexy tidbits to your massage?"

I rolled my eyes, "Continue my massage I love your hands, they make me feel better."

In my head I was saying outside in. As usual, I relaxed my pain, decreasing. However, my arousal was increasing. My nipples hardened under your touch, my clit was throbbing as if to say,' Don't forget me!'

I closed my eyes purring with delight, you always know what helps. All the sudden you licked my right nipples as your fingers rolled, and pulled at the left one.

"Mmmmmm, yes, I do love a titty man!"

You went downward with a feathery touch. You spread my legs and rubbed my abdomen, the inside of my thighs, my ass, ignoring my now drenched pussy. Your fingers were tantalizing me repeatedly.

How's your pain honey?"

"Ahhh, what pain? You're doing a great massage."

I quivered watching you hoping you'd touch my wanting pussy. I noticed your dick was hard too. When you, didn't I shrieked, "Oh for god sake, eat my cunt!"

"Awwwww, but I thought you just wanted a massage?"

"Outside-inside if you don't mind you sexy man!"

Your eyes lit up with passion and a seductive grin crossed your face. Your finger ran down the folds of my wet pussy. "Oh like this?"

"Yesssssss don't stop!"

You continued to touch my sex, pausing and repeating your actions. Then moved between my legs parted my labia and blew on my sex making my clit swell and become rock hard.

I dang near passed out. When your tongue flicked my hard clit, I screamed, "Fuck!" Covering your face with my juices!

You eagerly lapped up my sweet nectar and begin tongue fucking my vaginally orifice.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD.....Plllleeeaaaassseee put something bigger than your tongue in there!"

You shove one, and then two fingers inside me. "Like that?"

"Bigger baby.......FUCK ME!" I shrieked.

"Gladly sweetheart as long as I don't make you hurt more?"

"I pulled you face up to my lips and said, "I am not hurting?" Kissed you hard enough to curl your toes and spread my legs wider. "F-U-C-K...M-E!"

You guided your throbbing member inside of me balls deep. Kissing me as you thrust with long, deep strokes.

"Oh, sweetheart, I love the feel of your hot, tight, cunt, honey!"

"Mmmmmm, I love the way you make love to me. Cum for me baby!"

"OMG I'm going to cum soon, you have that effect on me......even your voice is sexy."

We kissed hard, and your cock exploded deep inside me.

"Are you sleepy?"

"No why?"

"I'm ready for round two! What do you want to do?"

kandie
kandie
348 Followers