Massage Mat Ch. 07

Story Info
Falling apart and coming together.
10.8k words
4.74
60k
23

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know that Jason and Beth couldn't stay away from each other forever, right? Well, things are back to normal in the lives of our favorite mother and son--very, very complicated.

For fans in need of a quick pop, there's a mother/son scene near the beginning and a lesbian scene at the end.

In between is what I hope to be an intriguing plot that continues the story and sparks your imagination.

Enjoy, and as always. Come hard!

KABB

=========================

The band thundered out the end to the fight song, and Leah leaped to her feet.

"...and go to hell State," she yelled in unison with the rest of the crowd. She sat down and looked sheepishly over at Beth.

"That's the traditional ending," she giggled. Beth smiled at her, captivated by her beauty and charm.

"You've got a very delightful daughter, Mark," she said, looking past Leah to where her father sat. He smiled, enjoying the moment.

"She's been a wonderful girl, especially since Jess has been gone," he told Beth. "You'd never believe how proud I am of all she's accomplished."

"There he is," interrupted Leah as the home team took the ice. She jumped up and pointed at the large player with #3 and "Miller" on his back. "C'mon Jason, get after 'em," she screamed as the team skated for the warm up.

Undeterred, Beth continued her conversation with Mark. "Yes, I would believe how proud you are," she smiled, gesturing down toward Jason. Mark smiled and nodded.

"I think we have a lot in common," he said simply.

Beth watched the warm up and thought, "I hope we don't have THAT much in common," to herself. She was sure that Leah and her dad would die if she knew the dark secret she shared with her son.

But, she mused, everyone was very happy now. She recalled the previous night, when she had arrived at the hotel for another reunion with her son—her lover. For the first time, he had kept her waiting...

==================================

"SORRY," he had texted, "hung up after practice. B there soon!!!!" Beth had chuckled, unpacked and changed into a comfortable but revealing outfit. The low-cut black top hung easily, but revealed her braless breasts and just a hint of her nipples. She knew that as her nipples became erect they would be clearly visible to Jason's delighted gaze. Her yoga pants clung tightly to her shapely legs. Without underwear, the slinky material pulled against her genitals, mildly stimulating her. She closed her eyes and realized that she needed no additional stimulation—she was aching for Jason to take her.

As she reclined on the bed and flipped through TV channels, there was a knock on the door. She answered it and was instantly swept up into Jason's strong arms. He kissed her passionately, carrying her into the room and kicking the door closed.

"Wow. Every woman should be greeted like that," she said, laughing, as they came up for air. Jason set her down and kissed her again.

"I'm so sorry I'm late," he said, "but there was so much to do."

"Honey, you don't have to arrive the minute I get to town," Beth assured him, giving him a hug. "You're a man with your own life. I'm a big girl—I can entertain myself until you're free." Jason smiled at her.

"You're so...so awesome," he said. Then his phone rang. He grabbed it, looked at it and frowned.

His mother noticed the concern on his face and asked, "Is everything alright, Jason?"

"Yeah," he replied, switching off his phone, "It's just one of my friends." He slumped slightly, and Beth could see that her son was troubled. Shifting from her romantic mood, she took Jason's hand and led him to the sofa, pulling him down to sit next to her.

Still holding his hand, she asked, "What's wrong, honey? You know that I'll always listen when you need to talk, right?"

Jason looked away, unable to meet his mother's gaze. "I know," he began, "It's just that...I...look, I just wanted to have a nice time with you...and now..." he broke off. Beth thought he was about to start crying. Impulsively, she threw her arms around him.

"Jason, darling, whatever it is...It's going to be ok." She took her face in his hands and looked him in the eyes.

"Listen to me, Jason," she began. Her maternal instincts had completely taken over—her son was in trouble and she was going to help him no matter if she died trying.

"Know this. Nothing will ever happen that you can't...that WE can't...work our way through. Even if it's a big problem, you're a talented, smart man and you can find your way. And I will give anything...absolutely anything to see that you're happy." Beth sat back, exhausted from the emotion. "Now. How about sharing what's troubling you?" Beth said softly, bringing his hand to her mouth and kissing it gently.

Jason was a little misty-eyed, but he just smiled and shook his head. "Mom...I have a friend. Well, it's complicated. She's a really good friend..." his voice trailed away.

Beth smiled, understanding. She looked directly at Jason. "Are you in love with her, Jason" she asked. "Is it that wonderful young woman I met on my last visit? The soccer player...her name is Leah, right?"

Jason gaped at his mother. "How did you know?" he said incredulously. Then he stopped, realizing what he had just said. "I mean. We're not in love. I mean...I'M not in love." He stopped, realizing that his mom was looking at him, smiling and shaking her head.

"I'm afraid that you are," she said with a giggle. Don't forget, young man, that I know you pretty well..."

"...she's a lacrosse player, not a soccer player," Jason interrupted, "so you don't know everything." Unexpectedly, his mother burst into laughter. Jason said crossly, "Don't make fun of me."

"Honey, I would never make fun of you," Beth said sincerely.

"Then why are you laughing?" Jason asked. He was still miffed.

"Because you're acting like you think I'm going to be upset that you've found a wonderful girl your age and are attracted to her," Beth said simply. "Either you've developed a weird sense of humor or you don't know me very well. Jason, I'm very, very, VERY happy for you," she concluded. After a second she added, "And note that I didn't say you were in love...you're just attracted to her, right?"

In spite of himself, Jason chuckled. "Right. Just attracted." He looked at his mother. "So, like, if you told me you had met another guy I'd be insanely angry. Why aren't you upset?"

"Well, first of all I love you," Beth replied, "so I want you to be happy. Second of all, you wouldn't be angry with me. You think you might be. But I know that you wouldn't."

"I sure would," Jason said firmly.

"Well, lets' see," Beth said, settling back into the corner of the sofa. "Suppose I tell you a story about what happened to me the other day. I'm going to make you a bet that you won't be angry." Jason paused, sensing a trap.

"What's the bet?" he asked warily.

"A kiss," said his mother simply. "Now you sit over there and let me tell my story," she said, shooing him away.

Jason moved to the other end of the couch and looked at his mother, intrigued. "I don't know if you remember, but the last time we talked I mentioned that I had dinner with John and Lori," she began. "Do you remember that? It was a little over a week ago." Jason nodded.

"Well, you were really busy and we hadn't talked in a while, so I was feeling lonely. Being the good friends that they were, they invited me out. Anyway, things got really lively after dinner..."

Jason sat up straight, listening intently as his mother told him about how she and Lori had kissed in the parking lot. When she told him about going to their house and getting naked in the family room, she saw his eyes dilate. And as she told him more, she knew she had him. His cock looked like it was going to rip through the fabric of his jeans.

Beth moved closer to her son. "So then I squatted over his face as Lori was riding him. Are you angry about that?" she asked innocently, as she began stroking Jason's erection through his jeans.

"Oh God, no," he said in a husky voice.

"As he started to lick my clit, I thought I would pop on the spot," Beth continued, unzipping his pants. Jason's cock sprang out, sending a stream of pre-cum spattering up onto his shirt.

"Then Lori started to kiss me as she rode John really slowly. When she started to speed up, he started to lick me faster and harder," she had Jason's cock in her hand now, and was gently stroking and teasing it. She gave it a few agonizingly slow strokes then swirled her thumb over the head as she continued.

"That made me want to kiss Lori harder, and that got her fucking him faster and harder," Beth said in a low voice as she continued to stroke Jason slowly and deliberately. "You're sure you're not angry about this, my darling?"

Jason groaned, beyond caring about anything except the exquisite feeling of his mother's hand on his penis. She was now using her fingernails, lightly feathering the head, then gently tickling up and down the shaft.

"I was looking right at Lori, and when John's first shot blew into her, her eyes got really wide," Beth said in a low voice. Then she whispered into his ear, "Jason, darling, he must have let her have a huge load—it was probably like one of yours when you're really giving it to me. Seeing her take his come totally blew me away."

Beth felt a river of pre-cum flood out onto her beating hand. She stopped jacking off her son, and licked his juices off of her hand.

Beth stood and removed her pants, showing Jason her wet pussy, but leaving her top on. Jason saw the rock-hard nipples protruding through the fabric. His mother took his hand and said, "Let's get you undressed and get into bed. I think my man is going to need some serious attention."

Soon, they were in bed. Beth had Jason sit with his legs spread, and she did the same facing him, giving him a perfect view of her swollen pussy. She reached out and took his penis in her hand once again. It was still quite erect, and a few strokes milked out another heavy stream of pre-cum. She spread her son's love fluid over his rapidly stiffening organ, and began her slow, teasing strokes.

"So we went upstairs and took a shower," Beth continued, "and Lori asked me to get in bed with them." She lowered her voice. "That's when Lori asked me to fuck her husband."

Beth felt Jason's cock spasm in her hand and she squeezed it hard, not wanting him to come yet. Jason grunted with the effort of holding off.

"I told her no—at first—but she said it would be good for me to experience another man. She said that it would be more of a choice to be with you if I had more experiences, and that got me thinking. I told her that I kept pushing you to find a girl your own age," she said beginning to stroke him again. She saw his nipples become erect as his testicles began to draw up closer to his body.

"That's right, isn't it?" she asked softly, "You do remember me saying you should have a girl your own age, don't you."

Jason could only nod dumbly. He scarcely dared breathe, afraid that he would climax before his mother finished her story. Her words came to him from afar as he began to float away in a haze of pre-orgasmic bliss.

"...when he put his hand on my face, I just went to him," he heard his mother say, "and the next thing I knew, he kissed me." Jason let out a deep, shuddering breath and his head fell back. He tried to take deep, slow breaths to regulate his progress toward orgasm.

"I know how much he enjoyed that," he sighed. Beth ignored him and continued.

"I just had to have his cock in my mouth," she said, almost whispering. "I wanted to take it all down my throat. Fortunately, he wasn't as big as you," she looked directly at Jason, then gazed at his enormous erection.

"After taking your monster, I think I can deep throat anyone," she continued. "I just blew him for a while, then I started licking his balls and went around to his asshole," she explained as she deftly reached down to stroke Jason's balls and anus. His cock instantly sprang up and flattened itself against his belly.

"He had me squat on his face again, but after a few minutes of his tongue, I had to have him inside me," Beth teased, spreading her legs further, and scooting toward Jason.

"I got on my back and spread my legs. He mounted me like a pro and slid right inside." As she told this to Jason, she pulled his cock down to the opening of her vagina.

"At first, he just put the head in," she told her son, sliding just the tip of his cock into her wet vagina. Her hand continued to stroke up and down on the shaft, and Jason began to thrust his hips, trying to get deeper inside her.

"I couldn't take too much of that, though," Beth told him, "so I asked for more." With that she moved her hips forward, taking about another inch of her son's swollen shaft. Her hand continued to jack him off, but his head was now completely enveloped in his mother's creaming pussy.

"Neither of us could last very long by this point, so he just rammed all the way in and started to fuck me hard," Beth said as Jason grabbed her body and pulled her to him, burying himself in her to the hilt.

"You aren't angry, are you, honey?" Beth asked sweetly. Jason was completely out of control as they rocked back and forth and he drove his cock in and out of his mother.

"No. God, no, I'm not angry, mom," he moaned, "Oh God, I'm going to come."

Beth looked into her son's eyes. "Then you lose the bet. Pay up," she said wickedly.

"Huh?" Jason asked, surprised. "Pay up how?"

"Kiss me," his mother said as she closed her mouth over his and slid her tongue in.

As her tongue began to dance around in her son's mouth, Beth felt his body tense and his cock begin to twitch. He grunted and began filling her with his seed. They stayed locked in their passionate kiss as he emptied his aching balls deep into his mother.

Afterward, Jason stroked his mother's hair gently as she rested her head against his chest. As always, he marveled in her ability to make him feel complete and at peace. He bent forward and kissed her ear.

"Mom?" he whispered.

"Hm?" came her soft reply. "Do you feel good, Jason?" He squeezed her tightly.

"I just wanted to say...um...thank you," he said. "You...I don't know...you make even the most strange things seem right somehow."

Beth leaned back and looked at her son. She knew that she had him in the most magical time of a man's life: He was on the cusp of full manhood, yet he was still filled with boyish wonder and was so easily awed by women.

"How I wish I could freeze this moment in time," she thought wistfully, even though she knew her destiny was to move Jason past it so he could find his own path in life. It was so sad, she thought, but so wonderful—and such an honor and responsibility at the same time.

"Well," she told herself, "he can't stay like this forever. It's time for my man to take the next step." She rested her hand on his face.

"Jason, honey, here's something to think about," she began. "Our relationship is..."

"...complicated," he chimed in with a grin. Beth chuckled in spite of herself.

"Well, that's certainly true. But beyond being complicated, it's also something that most people would call immoral and wrong." Jason winced. "Sweetie, that's just the fact of it. Having sex with your mother isn't right in most people's opinion—it's a sin. Some people would even call it pathological." She ignored the pained expression on Jason's face and continued.

"So I've had to come to grips with the fact that what is right for me...in many situations, including having a sexual relationship with my son...is different than what most people would say is right for them." She looked at him. "Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"I think so. You're saying that right and wrong aren't set in stone, but they're 'in the eye of the beholder,' so to speak."

"That's exactly right," Beth said with a smile. "So. If it seems right to me to make love with my son—and he feels that it's right and it's what HE wants to do too, so be it. I'll make love to my son." Jason nodded.

"By the same token, if it seems right to me to make love to Lori, or John, or Angie, and you are ok with it, and they want to do it—shouldn't that be ok, too?" Jason simply nodded. It seemed the most natural thing in the world.

"So," Continued Beth, "don't you think the shoe should fit on the other foot too?" Jason's face clouded as he tried to understand. Beth explained, "I mean...If YOU want to make love to someone else, and I'm ok with it and they want to do it—shouldn't that be ok, too?" The logic was inescapable.

"Of course," was Jason's immediate reply.

"OK," Beth said, "so do we agree that I won't be mad if you and Leah do what two sexy young people who are in love naturally want to do?" Jason nodded. Beth nibbled on his nipple.

"But right now I've got you," Beth sighed as he pulled off her top and pushed her, now completely nude and open to him, onto her back. She watched as he prepared to enter her again.

"No," Jason said, looking down at her like a man preparing to take a woman, "Right now, I've got YOU." Beth climaxed almost as soon as he entered her.

==================================

"Holy shit, he looks like a fucking God out there," Leah exclaimed, jarring Beth back to reality. She realized that she had been daydreaming while Leah and her dad went to get some snacks before the game started.

"Beth, would you like some popcorn?" Mark offered. Beth took some of the buttery, salty snack. It helped bring her back to reality.

The game was a great one—both teams were outstanding and the action continued at a furious pace. Jason contributed to one goal for his team, making a brilliant pass to set up a teammate—but soon afterward he was embarrassed as an opponent zoomed around him and broke in for a goal for State.

"Don't worry about it Jason," Leah screamed, waiving her popcorn cup, "You'll get it back." As she sat down she muttered, "Or I'll break your fucking neck," under her breath. Beth gaped at her.

"Sorry, Mrs. Miller," Leah said blushing. "I get too competitive at times...not one of my ladylike moments." Beth shook her head.

"You're a very passionate person," she said knowingly, "That is a wonderful quality and I hope you never lose it." Leah smiled. "And I hope that you don't break my son's neck, either," Beth deadpanned as Leah choked on a handful of popcorn.

As the game progressed the intensity increased and there were some ferocious collisions. To Beth's horror, Jason was in the middle of several, but they typically ended with his opponents prone on the ice and Jason in possession of the puck. Near the end of the second period, Jason crushed an opposing forward and stole the puck. As he headed up the ice near the boards, a State player streaked toward him and hit him from behind at full speed. Jason catapulted headfirst into the boards and collapsed in a heap on the ice. He didn't move.

Beth's head filled with a loud hum and everything seemed to move in slow motion. She saw Leah leap to her feet screaming, "NO!" as the crowd fell silent. The game stopped and the coaches immediately ran onto the ice. It was obvious that he was seriously injured. All at once, Beth came back to reality.

"You cheap motherfucker, I'll fucking KILL you," Leah screamed, red-faced. "I'll fucking tear your eyes out." Her father stood up and put his arm around her and she began to cry.

"He'll be ok, Leah," Mark said softly. "He's tough." Then, turning to Beth, he asked, "Beth, are you ok? Don't worry. I'm sure he's getting the best possible care."

By now, Beth thought she was going to faint, as she saw a stretcher being wheeled onto the ice. Leah saw how distraught she was and turned to her.

"Hey, Mrs. Miller," she said, wiping away her tears. "Let me see if I can figure out how we can get down there to see him." She pulled out her phone and started texting furiously. She stopped when she saw the medical personnel working on Jason.