Massage Parlor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

She put my wallet back into the jeans pocket. She placed a bundle of folded bills on the little table with the candle. She seemed to act by a code when counting the money. It didn't seem like she was ripping me off by taking everything.

I just had paid a sex worker. That's a felony. If police bust into the door, I'd have trouble finding another job. I haven't done something this dangerous my whole life.

I watched her to see what would happen. She busied herself with a paper towel to get the oil of her hands. She was facing away from me. She returned and kneeled down next to my hips. She put her black shoulder length her into a ponytail, so that I could see the side of her face. She took my shaft. She pointed the tip to her lips. Her mouth engulfed my penis. The sensation of her wet lips around my penis was overwhelming. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. I completely lost control of myself. I was so overwhelmed. My eyes caught a glimpse of the way her face looked with her lips wide around my dick, her cheeks puckered from sucking, her eyes crossing, and just the submissive look of her surrendering to my dick.

I inhaled and quivered as I prepared myself for the next round of her mouth sinking over my penis. I keenly got ready to measure exactly how far down my shaft she would get and begged all the lords in the sky that just a subtle something, her nose or chin would be able to reach my belly. Instead she got up.

What the heck? I couldn't speak. Please, give me another one of these pleasures. Please, I'd do anything. Take my car keys! Make me get fired from my job! I'll live with abusive prison cell mates for the rest of my life just to have one more of those and take that memory with me into eternity. I couldn't speak. I was tormented by longing.

She slipped her workout pants down her body. She was wearing black lace panties, nice ones. They covered only half of her butt. The bottom of her butt was peeking out like a luscious and sweet fruit to snack on. I got so turned on.

Oh, dummy! Better things were coming. Enjoy! You don't have to stress for once in your life.

She wiggled out of her panties. She did a side jiggle with her hips that was trademark feminine. Oh, I love women so much and everything that's part of them. Her inner pussy lips were hanging a bit out, not like a meat curtain, just like a little blush pink peekaboo. There was a small piercing above her clitoris with a ball bearing, a slivery little ball. She was bald as a beaver. She left her panties carelessly on the floor.

She climbed the massage table to straddle me between her knees. She was right on top of me. A girl being on top of me was amazing. Without shame, I looked straight at her bra that was revealed by the extra-large t-shirt being loose and falling down. I could peek down all the way to her trim belly with youthfully smooth skin. I looked deeply into her eyes, taking in the green sparkle. I could feel her. I could get a sense of the person she was. There was one shade of relaxed casual. There was a shade of being comfortable with sex and actually ravished by it. There was a shade of a normal girl just wanting to go home to listen to music and paint her toenails. There was a girl that was surprised by dealing with traffic sometimes. There was a girl that was late with her homework sometimes. There was a girl who got really passionate about a political bill. A sense of who she was got revealed with her face so close to mine and me studying every ounce of facial expression and attitude.

Slip, her pussy slid down my penis. Her pubic bone slammed against mine. There is that small outline of a smaller female pubic bone against my skin. I could feel how her skin is much thinner than mine. She must feel the pressure of sharp bone against sharp bone much more acutely. There was that overwhelming sensation of feeling her on every square inch of my penis, just everywhere, just everywhere delicious.

Then panic terrorized me. HIV! Never have unprotected sex with a hooker. I saw photos that Marines are shown before the go on land for R&R with ghastly venereal diseases that are spread by hookers from one sick guy to hundreds. I saw photos of skinny deathly HIV patients barely holding onto life, suffering just as much from the toxic medication than the near death state of rampant HIV in their body.

Oh the second thrust flooded me with peace and happiness. Shush that thought, it whispered with the most alluring and convincing voice. The HIV voice screamed with deathly terror and aghast to be squashed in the next second. I had to say something.

"Maybe, we should put a condom on?" I said to her, completely groggy and out of it.

She raised her hips just enough that she was still clenching onto the tip of my dick. The head was almost slipping out.

"Look," she said. "I put it on with my mouth."

I looked down. The sight of her young, tight body over mine, the way her hip bones stood out, her belly button, and her loose t-shirt, the top of her boobs, her luscious lips right near mine. I was distracted. But yeah, there was a thin red plastic bag over my penis. I could tell so little with what went on with my penis except for everything feels so amazing.

She kept pumping her hips on me. It felt damn good. I got to feel her much smaller body against mine. That feeling of her body made me open up and be full body happy. She didn't kiss me, but I could feel her breath getting hotter and more labored against my face. Her face was a bit hazy and blurry so close to mine. I couldn't stop looking at her and taking in everything I felt from her.

Yeah, it would have been nice if she had taken her top of. However, there was also something so depraved about being half dressed to get down to business as functional or even desperately quick as possible. She could squeeze her PC muscle so hard that one the upstroke I felt like she could pop my head off and on the downstroke I felt like I had to push through something hard. In between she relaxed it to let me feel the softness of her inside with all its wonderful sensation, only for her to alternate back to the hard power phase that made me work hard to ram into her belly.

The thing that I cherished the most was feeling her wetness against my groin. At first, there was only a little sensation of wet. Then it grew. It ended up covering my groin area and created a fast slapping noise. I could tell when she did movements to pleasure me. I could also tell the moments when she was itching her own good feelings. She'd bite her lips. Half of her lip would roll up into a half circle. She'd press her hands against my chest to arch back more to get that tip of my dick more against her g-stop. I could tell her becoming all inwardly sensing to find that spot inside of her pussy that felt good when the tip of my dick hit it. I cherished that the most because I was having real sex with another person. It got me to feel her pleasure and get a contact high.

I could smell her. I could smell her sexual pussy scent filling the room. I fought hard to avoid coming. I fought hard to stretch it out longer. I felt like a victor for having gotten to that point of turning the whole room into den filled with sex perfume.

"You gotta come or we get caught. The shift is almost over," she breathed into my mouth. Her visceral voice painted her partaking in the pleasure of sex just as much as I did. She hovered her face closer to mine and let me gaze into her half opened mouth and tongue playing around to turn me on more.

I grabbed her firm butt with both hands. The sensation of feeling a young butt is so unique. It sent me over the edge. I pressed her loin hard against mine. I tried to penetrate her as deeply as I could, hit that cervix as deep into the baby making oven as possible. I shot my seed inside of her into a little plastic bag.

The orgasm took me completely. I was paralyzed. I couldn't move. My mouth fell open. All I could do was surrender to the pulsing cum spurting out of my penis. I took in her energy. I felt her embrace. I felt surrendered. I had a primeval part of my brain confessing, "I'm yours forever. I am fully surrendered to you. I will be with you until we die of old age."

I slumped. She relaxed on top of me for a second.

Then she jumped up. She quickly grabbed an air deodorant spray and sprayed it everywhere in the room. She threw a couple paper towels on my belly. She hid the condom in a paper towel ball. She got dressed. She looked harried.

"We are late. You see me again," she said and rushed out of the room.

I called again the next week to ask for her. The receptionist said that Angie didn't work there anymore.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers
12