Massage Parlor Sister

Story Info
Happy endings come in many varieties... and unexpected.
4.7k words
4.54
140.5k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how long's it been?" Hank asked as they moved into the plush waiting room.

"About two weeks," Kyle answered. He eyed the soft couches but didn't sit. There was soft music coming from hidden speakers and the scent of sweet flowers was wafting in from the open doorway that led to the private rooms.

"Not since you last fucked, dumbass," Hank laughed. "How long's it been since you went home?"

Kyle gave him an evil stare. "Seven years," he said. "Almost to the day. Thanks for bringing up a sore subject."

Hank clapped him on his back, laughing all the more. He had a sick sense of humor. Sometimes Kyle wondered why he ever hung out with him. They'd met a few years back in a dive much like this on the outskirts of Paris. Hank had no language skills, whereas Kyle was fluent in several languages. But Hank had money and Kyle...he had funds, but he pretended otherwise. Hank was loud and drew lots of attention, just what Kyle needed to keep himself in the background.

And no matter where they went, Hank knew just where to find drugs, drink, or pussy. "It's good to be back," Kyle said aloud. Back in the States, he meant.

Seven years. Seven years since he'd fled his hometown, his family, his life. A long time. Boston was only three hours away from Littleton, and he wondered if his family was still there. He wondered if Kim was still there.

Kim. He didn't let himself think about his sister much. There was too much guilt there. He had just turned eighteen when he'd fled the hell his father had made of their lives, leaving his younger sister behind. How many times had he lost sleep over that? Over the fact that he'd abandoned his little sister to his father's mercy?

A well-dressed woman appeared in the doorway. "Good evening," she said. "I'm Mandy. Are you ready for your massages?"

"Hell yeah," Hank said, snorting laughter. "Bring `em on!"

Mandy smiled indulgently. "You've very generously paid for a full evening," she said. "And you're in luck. You two are our only clients tonight. I'm giving you our best ladies at no additional cost. Now, if you'll follow me sir." She indicated Hank. "I'll take you back first and come back for your friend."

Hank whooped again as he followed Mandy through the door. Kyle watched them go in some relief. Mandy returned a few minutes later. "Your friend is quite the character," she said. She squinted at him. "You look familiar. Are you sure this is your first time here?"

Kyle laughed. "Very sure. I've been out of the country for awhile."

"Ah. Well, then. Follow me." She turned and sashayed down the hall, swinging her hips. Kyle followed, staring at her juicy ass. He was already hard in anticipation. She led him down a maze of hallways to a door painted pink, then through it into a softly lit room. The walls were draped with cloth making it seem exotic, and the carpet on the floor was thick and shaggy. Mandy indicated a massage table in the center of the room. "Take off all your clothes and lay down on the table," she said. "There are towels over there if you'd like to cover up. Your lady for this evening is called Star, and I believe I owe you an apology concerning her."

"Eh?" Kyle said. He was already disrobing. Mandy stared at his chest as it became exposed and licked her lips.

"I promised you our most experienced ladies," Mandy said. "Star doesn't have a lot of experience. But she is VERY good at what she does. A natural, I would say. And...my instincts tell me she's the woman for you. In more ways than one, I think. I'm not sure why. But my instincts are seldom wrong about this."

"I'm not looking for romance," Kyle said, removing his pants. Mandy had moved to the door but lingered to admire his body.

"Neither is she, I assure you," she told him. "Star...well, I shouldn't say anymore. Enjoy your stay with us, sir. Once you've had your shower and feel you're ready, just press that little button by the doorway. Star will be in shortly after that." She left, closing the door behind her. Kyle finished stripping and opened the glass door to the shower. Hank knew how to pick the good places, and he had no qualms about cleaning himself before enjoying a whore. If they expected him to be clean, then she would be too.

The soap they provided had no scent and left his skin feeling clean and tingly. He used it on his hair as well, then spent extra time cleaning his crotch. He was achingly hard by the time he got out and reached for the towels. He folded his clothes neatly and lay them on the shelf provided, then he finished toweling himself dry. The towels went into a hamper. He paused to inspect himself. He was as ready as he'd ever be. The massage table didn't look comfortable enough for sex, but he supposed they'd move to a bedroom before long. He rang the bell.

The table had a place to cradle his face as he lay on his stomach, and it had a recess in the right place to accommodate his erection. He felt a strange excitement, something he didn't usually feel in a situation like this. Almost like something special was going to happen. A few minutes passed before the door opened again. He didn't bother to look up. It didn't matter to him if Star was pretty or not, just that he got the relief he needed.

"Hello," a soft feminine voice said. "I'm Star." He could hear her moving around the room. The lights dimmed even further and she lit a few candles. He looked up briefly as she passed. She was exactly the type he liked, score one for Mandy's instincts. Star was extremely thin, like a model, and her skin was darkly tanned. She was wearing a very flimsy white silk robe that ended just below her crotch, giving him an excellent view of her thin legs. Her hair, dyed crimson red, hung straight, draped over her delicate shoulders. He couldn't see her face from that angle, but that was of no consequence. He did see her hands, though. Long fingers with black-painted nails. He smiled. Someone he knew once had loved black nails too.

Damn Hank for stirring up those memories. Kyle shoved them aside and lay face down again. He WOULD NOT think of the past right now. He listened to Star moving about, opening jars and drawers. He heard the rustle of cloth that he hoped was her robe hitting the floor. Then her hands were on his back, warm and soft, spreading a slippery gel over his skin. "You've got an all over tan," she commented. "Tanning booth?"

He groaned as she swept her hands up his back. She really was good. "I spent the last week in Spain," he told her. "Nude beach. Very nice."

"I've always wanted to go to Europe," she said. She leaned over his back and he felt small nude breasts brush his skin. "I have to get my tan from a salon. No place to go about in the nuddy here. The rest of me is all natural, though. Well, except the hair," she laughed, her delicate hands kneading his back expertly. "Hope that's okay with you," she added.

Kyle furrowed his brow. "Why wouldn't it be?," he asked.

"I mean...I have small boobs," she replied a bit hesitantly.

Kyle grinned. "I actually prefer small breasts," he said. "And petite women. Just like you. Love the hair, by the way."

"Thanks," she said. There was genuine pleasure in her voice.

The table creaked a little as Star climbed onto it. She straddled his thighs, bare flesh on bare flesh, and leaned over his back to run her hands up his spine. He groaned. "You're good at this," he said.

"Thanks," she acknowledged. "But I'm not that experienced. You might be disappointed that you didn't pick someone else."

He laughed. "I didn't exactly pick you," he said. "Mandy just brought me to you. But I think you'll do fine."

She lay on his back until her breasts were pressed to his skin. She was a petite little thing, and light as a feather. It felt wonderful taking all of her weight on him. She planted a soft kiss on the nape of his neck. Long, soft hair cascaded over his cheeks, smelling of vanilla. "You're sweet," she said softly. She trailed her hot tongue down his back. "How many lovers have you had?"

"Not many," he said. "I mean, I've had more than average I guess. But I wouldn't call them lovers. That feels nice."

She reached the bottom of his spine and continued over his ass cheeks, sliding herself to the end of the table. He felt the heat of her pussy on his calf. Then he jumped as she spread his ass cheeks and stuck her tongue between them. "Mmmm," she said. "You cleaned yourself very well. I admire that in a man." Her hot tongue flicked over his asshole and the tip found it's way past his sphincter. Kyle groaned loudly. She continued to lick his ass for a few minutes before finally returning to his back.

"Wow," he said hoarsely. "That's new."

She giggled. "New for me too," she said. "I don't know why I did that. I just feel...safe with you. Is that weird?"

"A little," he said. "You don't even know me."

"I know." She lay over him again and hugged him from behind. "You don't know me either. That makes us even."

"How old are you?" he asked, knowing he shouldn't.

She hesitated. "Nineteen," she said at last. "Is that too young for you?"

"No."

"I didn't think so." She licked his neck again. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-five."

"Kinky," she said, but didn't explain why she thought so. She swung herself around. He saw her feet dangle off the table by his face and felt the heat of her moist cunt on his upper back as she lay on him backwards. She spread his cheeks again and he moaned as her tongue returned to his backdoor. "I want to suck your cock now," she said.

She lifted one leg and put her foot on the table, lifting her body off him enough for him to roll himself over. He found himself staring up at her sweet pussy, tanned flesh surrounding brown, glistening outer lips without a single pubic hair in sight. His cock brushed her soft cheek as he settled down, and her hand closed around his shaft right away. She groaned softly. "Damn, you've got a big one," she said. "I've never had one this thick inside me before. How long is it?"

He felt puzzled. "Seven inches," he said. "You really don't have much experience, do you?"

She planted a soft kiss on the end of his cock. "I've got enough," she told him. "Most guys I've been with had little dicks, that's all. And besides, you know, you're thicker than average. Mmmm." She closed her lips around the end of his cock and let it slide into her mouth. He groaned and resisted an urge to shove his hips upward. Her lips were thick and pliant and rode down his shaft an inch at a time, bobbing up and down to wet his shaft with her saliva as her delicate hand stroked him into her hot mouth. He could smell her pussy above his face, the odor of arousal that called to him. She reached the bottom of his cock, her pert nose pressing into his balls as she deep-throated him. She came back up with a slurping sound, applying gentle suction.

Kyle groaned. He held her hips and pulled her down. She shifted her legs to lower herself onto his mouth, delivering her sweet pussy to his waiting lips. He covered her slit with his mouth, running his tongue through her moistness eagerly. She had a wonderful taste. Clean, yet unmistakably pussy. She began to move her mouth up and down his dick, using her hand to jack his shaft slick with her spit, her tongue doing magical things. He pushed his tongue into her, wondering how many cocks had been in there before and not caring. For tonight, this amazing creature belonged to him.

It had been too long since his last fuck and she was just too good. Within five minutes he knew he was going to cum. She was making moaning sounds around his cock, grinding her pussy on his tongue. Her lithe body quivered, and he wondered if she was faking it. He took his mouth off her pussy long enough to warn her, "I'm gonna cum!"

She pulled off his cock wetly as he expected. Whore's never swallowed. "It's okay," she said, smacking her lips. "I want you to cum in my mouth." She took his cock in again before he had time to express his surprise. He pulled her pussy back to his mouth, sucking her juices for all he was worth as she bobbed her talented lips up and down his cock, working her hand on his shaft as her other hand toyed with his balls. She moaned loudly as the first shot of his cum jetted into her mouth. She deep throated him, her tongue fluttering all around his shaft as he emptied himself into her mouth. She slammed her hips down and her pussy began to spasm on his tongue. There was no doubt that she was cumming too. Hot, syrupy fluid ran into his mouth even as he filled hers with his salty cum. She made swallowing noises and lifted her head as he began to subside. She stroked his shaft with her hand, milking him, moaning with the head of his cock trapped between her soft lips. She quivered again as another spasm raced through her swollen pussy. He let his head fall back, gasping, as she took his cock from her mouth.

"Oh wow," she said hoarsely. "I don't know why I did that. I just wanted to taste your load for some reason." She began to kiss the length of his shaft. "You taste sweet. You're a great pussy-licker, by the way."

"Thanks," he said, smiling. "I hope you're not done for the night."

She laughed. "Not quite. I'm multi-orgasmic. You're still hard."

"That's my gift," he said. "Especially if a beautiful woman like you keeps kissing it."

She paused. "I...we have to keep this professional, you know."

"I know," he said, realizing that he'd been thinking along other lines. Why did this woman affect him so?

She took his cock back into her mouth, cleaning him. "I'd love to feel this inside me now. Are you ready?"

"You bet." He rose up onto his elbows as she swung her leg over him, climbing off. She stepped to the carpeted floor and used both hands to push her thick red hair back from her face. She looked into his face smiling...

...and the smile faded instantly.

"Kim!" he gasped, recognizing his own sister.

"Oh my God," she choked. "Kyle! It's you!"

She looked different, all grown up now, but he'd never forget that face. That beautiful face. She looked more mature than the last time he had seen her, naturally, and her eyes looked more weary, but it was still his baby sister he gazed at. And yet a part of him saw her from a different perspective. That part of him took in her nudity, her lovely body, her incredible beauty, and he wanted her in the worst way, like he'd never wanted anyone else in his life.

There were the usual questions. Where had he been all this time? What happened to their parents? How did she come to work at a whorehouse? Many questions, but few answers they were ready to impart. All that really mattered to them in that moment was the presence of the other and the knowledge of what they had already done.

"Mom? Dad?" he asked.

"Dad's dead," she said in a flat voice. "Heart attack, two years ago. I don't know where Mom is. After Dad was gone, she started going through boyfriends like a dog tears through steak. She went back to doing drugs. Got really bad. I left home the day I turned eighteen and never looked back. Just like you."

That hurt. "I'm sorry," he said.

"Don't be," she told him gently, laying a hand on his naked chest. "Everyone asked about you. Wanted to know what happened. Dad was never the same again, that was for sure. I mean, you almost neutered him, big brother! You had to run. I know that. I don't blame you."

He was not yet ready to allow himself to feel relief. "It's good to hear that," he said.

"Seven years," she said. The way she said it told him she understood what it meant. The statute of limitations had run out on his crime. As if his father would ever have reported how a skinny guy like him could have beat him in a fight and left him very uniquely crippled. "I'm glad you came home," she added.

He clasped her hand in his own. "Me, too," he said. He could feel her trembling slightly. Or maybe it was him. Her hand, so soft and delicate, fit snugly inside his own. Fingers interlaced without thought, intimately. He smiled at his sister, filled with love. And longing.

She felt it, too."What do we do now?" she wondered aloud, nervously. She turned to stare at his cock."You're still hard." She put her other hand onto him, wrapping around his shaft gently. He shivered and tried to pull away.

"Kim...we can't. We've done too much already."

"Exactly," she said, smiling. "We've done too much to go back to being brother and sister, Kyle. Tell me you don't want to do more." She sidled closer until their bodies touched. "I want to do more, big brother."

He knew what he had to tell her. She was his sister, and he was so sorry he hadn't been around to protect her. He knew he had hurt their father, but he had no idea if the hurt was permanent or enough to convince the old pervert to keep away from Kim. He shouldn't have left, and yet he'd had no choice. And she seemed to understand that. Seemed to forgive him. Kyle hadn't left her in any danger at all. Mom...well, there was no sense of loss there, either.

Kyle still wanted to know how his sister ended up here, doing this. It was difficult to think with her hand coaxing his sagging cock back to full hardness. She was, essentially, a prostitute. He could not judge her. He had done some unsavory things over the years to keep himself alive as well. The past was meant to be in the past. What mattered was the here and now, and in that moment what he wanted was not what a brother was supposed to want from his sister.

She smiled at him as if reading his thoughts. Her stroking hand was her answer to his unspoken question. She, at least, showed no qualms about continuing what they had started. "All we have is each other, Kyle," she told him. "It was fate that you came to my room tonight. I think this was meant to be."

He reached for her, stroking her cheek lovingly. "I want to think so," he admitted. "But..."

She put two fingers on his lips, shushing him. "No buts," she said. "We aren't those people anymore. No one knows you're my brother, that I could be your sister." She kissed him, and he took her into his arms, holding her tightly as their tongues met for the first time.

"I love you, Kyle," she whispered between kisses. "I always have. You've come back to me. Please don't leave me again."

"I won't," he said. "I promise."

She moaned as they kissed again. She took his hand and put it on her small breast. It fit into his grasp perfectly. Her hard nipple pressed into his palm, her tongue danced in his mouth, and she was absolutely right. It did not matter that an accident of birth had made them siblings. She was the one he was always meant to be with. He knew it. Seven years of searching for something he could not identify, trying to assuage a longing he wanted to deny.

And here she was. Groaning, he pulled her to him again. "I want you," he said. "Incest be damned. I want to make you mine."

"I've always been yours, big brother," she whispered. She pushed away from him gently. Taking him by the hand, she led him off the table and to the back of the room. Pulling back one of the gauzy wall-hangings revealed a hidden door. Beyond that was a scene from the Arabian Nights, a huge sunken area filled with silken pillows and hung all about with sheer cloth, lit softly by concealed lamps. She walked onto the cushions pulling her brother behind her.

"Kim," he said as they reached the center and turned to embrace one another, "Once we've done this, once we've made love, what do we do then?"

"We're not making love right now," she said. "I want you to fuck me. We'll make love later." She pressed her mouth to his and pulled him down to the cushions.

She let go of him and spread herself out before him. He dropped to his knees in front of her, gazing with unabashed desire at his sister's body. She spread her legs wide, face blushing. "How do I look?" she asked.

12