Massage School Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike the other nights, Larry did not last long. After a short 5 minutes of thrashing around on the rug, I heard him grunt several times as it was obvious that he was cumming, depositing his load into my wife's willing receptacle.

Larry: "I'm sorry Abby. I was just so turned on, I could not hold it back any longer."

Abby (chuckling): "That's not your fault Larry. I asked you to abstain from cumming for the last 5 days. I'm not surprised that you came so quickly. I promise you that you'll get another massage as a thank you for this evening. Now, would you please untie my husband?"

Larry rose up from the floor, and walked over behind me and untied my binding.

Abby: "Now come here Jack. This is what you've been hoping for, is it not? You have been enjoying the treats that my other clients have left behind the last few weeks, haven't you? Now come get a fresh, full load. I've asked Larry to not cum since Saturday, so that I could get as large of a load as possible for you."

I glanced at Larry, who did not seem ready to leave. Abby said: "Come here NOW, Jack. Clean me up and give me one of those mind blowing orgasms. I've been enjoying your performance the last few weeks. I just didn't know that you were aware of the treats that were left behind."

I quickly closed the distance between us, kneeling down at her feet, lifting her legs to place them on my shoulders. As I looked down at her freshly fucked pussy, I realized that this was another change from previous weeks. Most of the time, Abby had taken a quick shower after fucking her fellow massage students. The one time she had not showered, she had me fuck her and add my load to the one that had been left by Andre a short time before. This time, it was obvious that she had been fucked, and that a large load had been left behind for me. There was no doubt that the white cream that I saw on her labia was that of another man. I leaned forward and proceeded to clean that white cream, licking all around the entrance to her tunnel, making sure that nothing was left on the outside. I then inserted my tongue as far as it would go into her, trying to lap up as much of Larry's sperm as I could manage. Abby seemed to be enjoying the oral stimulation, as her hips were gyrating, moving my head along with them.

She then told me to lay back on the rug and proceeded to mount my mouth, allowing more of that love juice to be drained into my mouth. Now it was tasting more like the last few weeks, a mixture of Abby's natural juices and the sperm left behind by her lover du jour. Abby had signaled for Larry to come over and stand in front of her. When he did so, he was standing just above my head, and while I was still lapping up my wife's juices, I watched as Abby took Larry back into her mouth, bringing that pole back to its full attention.

Abby then scooted around, and got into a 69 position with me, and told me to keep licking. Then she instructed Larry to enter her again. Because of Larry's height, this position was difficult for him to achieve, and he wound up slapping me in the face with that cock several times, before achieving penetration. He was not able to get all 8 inches into Abby in this position, and she sensed it. She straightened up, and in doing so forced Larry's cock out of her and across my face. She told Larry and me to follow her.

She took us to our guest room, and had me lay back down on the bed with my head near the edge, then she returned to our previous 69 position, and told Larry to give it another try. This time he was standing on the floor beside the bed, and he was much more successful in giving her his full Monty, and now his balls were slapping me in the face as he pumped back and forth. Abby had taken my cock into her mouth, and was giving me one of those glorious blow jobs that she is "famous" for (well she was famous, I've seen 5 men now enjoy that blow job, besides me), but wouldn't let me cum.

She told Larry that he needed to give her another fresh load to feed to me. My neck was getting a little stiff from this position (maybe Abby would give me a massage when this was done?), and I straightened it out a little, losing contact with her clit, only to have Larry's balls land on my tongue.

Larry: "That's it Jack. Lick those balls. Help me bring up another big load for your hot wife."

I had never intended to touch Larry's junk, but I couldn't help myself. Abby started moaning even louder than she had been doing, so I did what I could with Larry's balls, although with them bouncing back and forth above me, I'm not sure that my tongue was on them for any longer than a milli-second ... that is, until he came in my wife for the second time that night. As he drove into her, and held his position, those balls had risen into his body, becoming less of a moving object, and I sucked on them, trying to get the sperm directly through his sack. I felt Larry spasm several times, as I imagined he was filling my wife with another huge load.

As Larry slowly withdrew from Abby, I was again able to get at her clit, and I did so, feeling the shaft of Larry's cock slide out of her with my tongue at the same time. When his cock finally exited her, it plopped down onto my extended tongue, and I felt it give one final spurt of cum, which I gladly licked up. Larry moved back slowly, dragging his cock across my face as he did so, leaving a trail of his cum and Abby's love juices in its wake. Abby then shifted so that she was a little more upright, and her cum soaked pussy was again available for me to clean. While grinding herself into my mouth, she turned her head, thanked Larry for his help, and asked that he see himself out.

I heard Larry leave the room (all I could see was that glorious ass above my head) as my tongue got back to work, lapping up all of their love juices. For the next few minutes, Abby continued to feed me until she had one of those great orgasms, forcing much of the remaining sperm into my mouth. She leaned over, and resumed that blow job that she had started before, this time allowing me to cum. She sucked my whole load into her mouth, then scooted around and fed me that load as well.

Once we had calmed down, Abby had me join her in our shower. We scrubbed each other, and Abby told me to relax under the hot water, while she went to get us a couple of glasses of wine. She returned to the bath area, placed my glass of wine on the counter, and suggested that I join her in the living room when I was finished.

I carried my glass into the living room, wearing a light robe, and found Abby sitting on the sofa, with her own glass of wine, her head leaning back, eyes closed while listening to some soft music. She was once again wearing only that towel. I walked over to her, and she looked up and me and patted the seat next to her. I first leaned over and gave her a light kiss, telling her that I loved her. That made her smile. After I sat down, I put my arm around my wife and drew her closer to me.

Abby: "Jack, we are going to need to talk about this, but I don't think tonight is the time to go into detail. Can you tell me how long you've been spying on me?"

I didn't really consider it spying, more of just being a voyeur. I responded with: "I've been watching you for a few weeks, since your night with Steve, but truthfully, I didn't consider it spying. I was enjoying watching my wife have fun. I considered it more entertainment than anything else."

Abby: "You mean that you enjoyed seeing your wife cheat on you?"

Jack" " I look at it as more that I could not object to my wife having some fun. I could see that you were enjoying the massage sessions. I found it very erotic. You have to know that, from my actions after I entered the house each evening."

Abby: "So you obviously knew that when you went down on me, you were eating another man's cum?"

Jack: "Well, the first night with Steve, there was a slight hesitation on my part, since I had known what happened only a short time before, but I was so turned on by the scene that had played out before me, that I didn't care. I knew that the best way to give you a great orgasm, was to go down on you right then, and there. And you DID have a great orgasm, did you not?"

Abby (closing her eyes, and smiling): "Yes. I did, but I was afraid that you would notice the cum that was left in me, and was feeling more than a little guilty about what I had done. You were such an animal that night, that I couldn't find it in me to stop you. I do love you, you know."

Jack: "Thank you sweetheart. I know, and I love you too. Now, I agree that we need to talk about all of this, and I think we need to do it soon, but not tonight. I am curious about how you knew that I had been watching."

Abby: "Larry saw you. He thought you were a pervert peeking through our back window, but luckily he checked you out with binoculars, and recognized you before calling 911."

Jack: "I didn't realize that Larry was able to see our back windows from his house, with or without binoculars. Is he able to see inside of the windows as well?"

Abby: "He said that he was not able to see the entire room."

Jack: "So do you think he's watched us when we've played in here?"

Abby: "He says not, but who knows?"

Jack: "Well, as a thank you to Larry, in case he's watching now, how about if we put on another show for him?"

Abby smiled, and we did.

12