Massage Seduction

Story Info
Mr. Kalden seduces Cole with an unexpected manhood massage.
1.9k words
4.05
55k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tysler
tysler
37 Followers

Sequel to Massage Classes

"Read chapter 1 at my profile page. Thanks! Enjoy"

*****

Bryan and Cole definitely had a good thing going. They have decided it would be best to become roommates rather than having their own rooms at the school's dorm. Many nights they would share the same bed enjoying each others comfort. Although Cole would very much like to fuck Bryan every night, Bryan's reluctance made Cole feel a little horny and craving for more.

However good things did not last longer. One occasion, Bryan's football teammate ran into Bryan getting cosy with Cole in their room. Although it looked as if two jocks were hanging out together, Cole's clearly visible boner gave it away. This led to rumors making rounds in the football shower room about Bryan being gay. Bryan's football team were mostly a bunch of homophobes and it caused Bryan to be alienated by his team captain, Drake.

"We should stop seeing each other, at least for a while," Bryan blurted out during dinner with Cole.

"What's the hell's going on?" Cole looked surprised.

"It's my football team. They think I might be gay." Bryan said.

"Oh yes you are!" Cole exclaimed.

"You dont know how difficult that is. My captain could kick me off." Bryan replied, looking troubled.

"Those assholes. I'll fuck every single one of them." Cole said angrily.

But that did not change Bryan's decision to hang out less with Cole. It looked as if Bryan started avoiding Cole. Cole felt miserable yet he understood about homophobia. It could get him beaten, threatened or killed. It would be much worse to be in a testosterone charged homophobic football team. Cole felt resigned to his fate yet he yearned for Bryan badly.

It has been months since Cole when for his revision classes for massage. His trainer, Mr. Kalden, continued to assess Cole's performance as an apprentice therapist.

"Something troubling you?" Mr. Kalden asked Cole.

"No, erm yes Mr. Kalden. Work stress probably." Cole said.

Cole hasn't been at his best after the breakup with Bryan.

"Something to do with Bryan?" Mr. Kalden asked.

"Oh.. Why did you ask.." Cole was surprised to be confronted by Mr. Kalden.

Apparently the rumors have spread and Mr. Kalden made a clever guess. Mr. Kalden had always been a professional. Somehow Cole felt today was a little different. Mr. Kalden behaved in a strange manner, nervous and speaking in riddles.

"Cole, actually I would like to ask if you are interested to learn about manhood massage. It is a professional massage done by therapist." Mr. Kalden asked Cole, hoping that it didnt seem too awkward.

"Yes I've heard. Mr. Kalden are you trained?" Cole replied and blushed a little. He wondered if Mr. Kalden was purely genuine or had some other motive.

Nevertheless Cole agreed to let Mr. Kalden show him the art of manhood massage. He asked Cole to remove his clothing as demonstration. Mr. Kalden quickly walked over to the door and locked it. His heartbeat was beating fast as he never taught any of his students privately about the technique. Somehow he felt connected and to Cole after hearing the rumors between Cole and Bryan. He took a risk hoping that Cole wouldn't mind him touching his cock for the purpose of massage.

Cole quickly removed his shorts and underwear to reveal his soft thick cock in front of Mr. Kalden. Usually Cole kept his clothes on but today was the first time he undressed fully. He laid on the massage table naked while Mr. Kalden stood beside him explaining the basics of manhood massage.

"It is not a form of masturbation. It helps to bring better blood circulation to the penis and the surrounding area. It is normal that the client feel aroused as the massage makes the penis more sensitive. Overall his sex drive is improved and increases fertility." Mr. Kalden explained.

Mr. Kalden stroked Cole's sensitive parts for the first time. Cole felt a little light headed as blood seem to flow only to his cock. He was not throbbing hard but could not fight the repeated waves of erotic feelings that hit him as Mr. Kalden expertly knead his balls. Mr. Kalden wrapped his thumb and index finger around Cole's semi hard cock and stroked slowly up and down to the base.

"Wow Mr. Kalden, its so intense. I feel like I could exploded anytime." Cole commented and frantically gasped for air. He was moaning slowly and resisted cumming in front of Mr. Kalden. He did not dare look at Mr. Kalden so as not to show his lust openly.

"Yes. That is the feeling. Ejaculation should not happen. But oh.. I can see that you're leaking a lot of precum.. That's a good sign of virility.." Mr. Kalden grinned as he continued to stroke Cole's thick cock. Cole's cock looked amazing and it is getting fully hard and throbbing painfully between Mr. Kalden's fingers. Mr. Kalden furiously massaged Cole's balls that made Cole moan uncontrollably.

Mr. Kalden had gone beyond what a manhood massage is. His fingers slid up Cole's cock repeatedly as well as slid down to Cole's hole. Mr. Kalden rubbed Cole's hole and used the massage oil as lube to try to finger Cole.

"Mr. Kalden.. is that also part of the manhood massage? Oh my it feels so good... " Cole breathed heavily and tried to move away from the intense pleasure that could make him cum in Mr. Kalden's full view. Cole felt so manipulated yet the precum that leaked from his cock betrayed him.

Mr. Kalden got on the massage table and used his thighs to pin Cole's lower body and prevented him from evading his fingers stroking at Cole's cock. Mr. Kalden knelt between Cole's thighs on the table while his bulge brushed against Cole's balls. Mr. Kalden lowered his head bit by bit nearer to Cole's cock. He can no longer resist sucking Cole and to make him shoot his load.

"Mr. Kalden! What are you trying to- arghhhh" without any notice, Cole erupted into a gushing orgasm. His watery cum sprayed all over Mr. Kalden's face and into his open mouth. The sight only made Cole shoot out even more cum uncontrollably.

Mr. Kalden released his grip on Cole as he moved his hands into his shorts and whipped out his big cock. With a few strokes, Mr. Kalden shot thick ropes all over Cole's chest. Panting heavily, Mr. Kalden lowered his chest and laid on top of Cole, pressing the warm juices between their bodies.

"End of massage session." Mr. Kalden whispered into Cole's ear.

Cole finished his evening massage class and headed back to his dorm. He felt violated by Mr. Kalden yet he got hard again thinking about what happened. Mr. Kalden's big cock threw out an impressive load he could faintly smell it on his skin. Cole wondered if Mr. Kalden would give him a manhood massage again next time.

Back at the dorm, Cole heard giggles in his room which he now shared with Bryan. Bryan pretended everything was as usual and brought a girl back to his room.

"Hey." Cole said to Bryan in a dull manner while giving him an annoyed look.

"Hey Cole, meet Jastier." Bryan introduced his friend to Cole.

Jastier said hi to Cole and checked him out. Cole was wearing his track pants and his bulge and cock head were slightly visible. His t-shirt clung to his chest nicely, where the shape of his puffy nipples could be made out. In fact, Jastier wasnt the only one checking him out. Bryan was growing a semi under his jersey shorts.

"Well I should go, it's late." Jastier gave Bryan a peck on his cheek and left the room.

"What's she doing here?" Cole snarled at Bryan.

"None of your business now. Just making friends." Bryan looked away from Cole.

"She kissed you!" Cole turned red and he was clearly upset with Bryan.

Bryan remained quiet and did not want to have an argument with Cole. It was his fault for calling it off with Cole. He felt guilty about it but didn't want rumors going around about him being gay.

A few weeks past and Bryan continued to see Jastier. Cole was still unhappy about Bryan and he spent most of his time in the library preparing for his exams. Luckily rumors seemed to have died down after Bryan's football teammates seen Bryan with Jastier instead.

Sometimes Jastier stayed till quite late at Bryan's dorm to study and ended up sleeping over with Bryan. One night Cole heard noises from Bryan's bed and there was definitely some kissing and touching going on under the covers. Despite being jealous of Jastier, Bryan's deep, low moans turned him on. Cole shifted uncomfortably in his bed, with his thick cock erected and desperate for Bryan's wet mouth.

Bryan was caressing Jastier and he moaned whenever Jastier stroked his cock.

"Let's do it tonight." Jastier whispered under the sheets.

"But Cole's in the room!" Bryan retorted.

Jastier was furious but eventually gave up asking Bryan to fuck her. She wondered why Bryan is such a prude or if he was inexperienced at sex.

While Jastier fell asleep, Bryan felt a light tap on his shoulder. Cole squated beside Bryan's bed, and slowly moved into the sheets to grab Bryan's hand.

"What you doing?" Bryan whispered angrily at Cole. He did not want to wake Jastier, afraid of what she would have seen.

Cole caressed Bryan's arms, chest and thighs. Eventually he pulled down Bryan's boxers and grabbed his cock. Bryan was already rock hard and oozing precum from the awkward situation. Yet he laid still, trying not to wake Jastier. Cole buried his head under the covers. His mouth plunged immediately onto Bryan's rod. Bryan tried to fight it off in vain and stifled his moans in case Jastier woke up. He thrust his hips gently into Cole's warm mouth and his hard cock was starting to go deeper.

Bryan have not felt so sexually charged for a long time since he had sex with Cole weeks ago. His time with Jastier was sweet but never filled with the lust he had thinking of Cole. He was feeling light headed as the hot cum was building up and ready to be released any moment. Cole showed no mercy sucking his big cock and forced the entire length of his shaft down his throat.

"Im cumming.." Bryan spoke softly while he could no longer hold back. Hot loads of cum shot down Cole's throat as he swallowed the overflowing pool of cum in his mouth. Cole was so aroused that he came while kneeling beside Bryan's bed without touching himself. He sprayed the entire area under Bryan's bed with endless streams of cum. Wave after wave he clenched his butt hole tightly as he drained the last drops of cum from his balls. Exhausted, Cole made his way back to his bed while Bryan laid on his bed satisfied and smiling.

"Good morning had a good sleep?" Bryan woke up and greeted Jastier.

"Good morning. Yeah I sure did." Jastier got up beside Bryan to get ready for class.

Jastier got dressed and was ready to leave when Cole returned to his room after his shower. Bryan waved to Jastier and closed the door. Without any hesitation, Bryan then turned around and charged towards Cole. Cole was caught by surprise when Bryan slammed him onto the wall. Cole got pinned to the wall and was stunned by Bryan's actions.

"Don't ever do what you did last night again." Bryan said to Cole. He immediately pressed his lips onto Cole and kissed him deeply.

To be continued...

tysler
tysler
37 Followers