Massage Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's MFM Massage.
1.4k words
3.94
91.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyMILF
MyMILF
22 Followers

Shortly after my wife's 50th birthday we became Grandparents for the first time. I told my wife, Annette, that she is the sexiest Grandma I have ever seen. One of our long-standing fantasies is to have her be with two men at the same time. Our wedding anniversary was coming up and I wanted to plan a very special surprise for her, so I arranged to have her receive an erotic sensual massage while I watched and participated. I selected John to do the honors.

We had met John through the Internet a few years back when my wife received a full body massage for my birthday. That was a very erotic and exciting experience for both of us. John was true gentleman and respected our limits. That massage started out with her wearing a very sheer short robe sitting in a reclining chair of the hotel room waiting for John and I to come in. After a lot of incidental or accidental touching of her pussy she became very aroused. We massaged her naked body, played and sucked her tits and both of us fingered her wet pussy. I had told Annette that she could go as far as she wanted during the evening. As it turned out she went farther than we expected and by the end of the massage John was licking her clit, dildo fucking her ass and pussy with a couple of her favorite toys, while she sucked my cock.

I contacted John and asked him if he would assist us once again and he happily agreed to do so. I told him that Annette will always remain in control and she would set any limits. He understood and we arranged to meet. We met at the hotel bar so we could all enjoy a few drinks. Annette gets her "freak" on after a couple of Margaritas. I had Annette wear a sheer lace blouse with no bra underneath and several buttons unfastened, this made her breasts and nipples somewhat visible to anyone who stared long enough at her. There were a few looks at the bar and the waiter could not keep his eyes off of Annette's blouse trying to catch a glimpse of her tits. I had her excuse herself from the table and go upstairs to the room, take a quick shower, then change into a short white sheer robe I had purchased for the special occasion. John and I continued upstairs to the room; on the way up I told him that Annette and I were considering taking tonight's massage up a notch or two. I explained to him that Annette and I had spoke about one day her trying a MFM encounter and that if she were horny enough tonight that he may be asked to fuck my wife. He was pleasantly surprised and we went to the room where she was waiting for us.

I had purchased some LED tea candles and Annette placed them around in the room to give it a warm glow, she had put on some soul music and was seated in the lounge chair wearing nothing but the sheer white robe, a sheer white G-string, sheer white thigh-high stockings with high-heeled shoes on. You could see her nipples poking against the material she looked beautiful. I believed that not unlike the last massage, John and I would begin to massage her and undress her simultaneously. Annette had something else planned for us, the margaritas had kicked in and when she has had a couple of drinks she is a lot less inhibited. She had us sit down on the two chairs and she then began to perform a very seductive dance. As she danced she slowly untied the sash of her robe, allowing the robe to fall to her shoulders and then off completely. She continued to dance and move slowly positioning herself in front of John she asked him to remove her G-string. She stood in front of him and he placed his hands on the elastic and slowly pulled the G-string down, as he slid the G-string down she tossed his hair and he leaned over and lightly kissed her belly. She walked away from him then sat on the side of the bed and took off her shoes. She then laid back and raised her legs up towards the ceiling giving us both a great view of her clean-shaven lips. She asked us both to assist her in removing her stockings to which we eagerly agreed to do. We removed her stockings and it was time for the massage to begin.

Annette had expressed to me that she enjoys the sensation of the firm touch of a man's hands caress her naked skin. We had her lay face down with a rolled towel placed under her hips to give us both better access to her inner thighs and erogenous zones. We decided to give her a great back and shoulder massage then pay attention to her buttocks and inner thighs. We put a little lube on her slit so we can run our finger on, around and in it. This time the touching was deliberate and not accidental. After a few minutes of massaging we had her gently roll onto her back, so we can begin to massage her legs, thighs and torso. Then we began to rub and massage her breasts and nipples. Then pretty much same as last time we progressed down her torso over her tummy and began to do the same with her inner thighs and pussy lips. I continued using one hand on her pussy, as did John, while we positioned ourselves near her breasts and began to suck on nipples and tits while we continued to use our fingers on and in her pussy. I then broke out the toys for us to use on her. I had John fuck her pussy with one of the dildos and use a vibrator on her clit while she began to suck on one of the other dildos and I played with and sucked her tits. This is where we began to step it up a notch or two.

Just as last time John began licking and sucking her clit and pussy. I watched as John was eating her dildo-stuffed pussy and she continued sucking on the other dildo. At this point John and I removed our shorts and got completely naked. I asked John to put on a condom and then we moved up and lay next to her just high enough that our cocks were adjacent to her pussy. We lubed up her pussy and then we had her position her hips so John was able to rub his cock on her pussy but not in her, her pussy lips parted slightly as he rubbed his cock up and down the length of her slit. John then positioned himself in between her spread legs and continued to rub his cock on her wet slit. She spread her pussy lips and elevated her hips forward to meet his cock; and as she this, his cock began to slowly enter and penetrate her pussy. Finally she had enough of the tease and guided his stiff cock into her awaiting pussy. She began to rub her clit as he took steady strokes into her and fully entered her wet hole. She looked at me and asked me if I was enjoying the view and I said yes very much so. She knew that it was one of my biggest wishes to watch her blow me while another guy is fucking her. So with that in mind, she began to suck on my cock. After a few minutes she had me lie down on the bed and she went onto her knees so John could fuck her from behind and she sucked my cock.

John took some lube and rubbed it on her ass then he took one of the toys and inserted it into her ass. She was completely filled, John was fucking her pussy with his cock, her ass with a dildo and she was sucking on my cock. What a fantastic sight. I then directed John to lie down on the bed so Annette could ride him. I just wanted to watch her get fucked and ride his cock cowgirl style. While she was riding his cock I had her rub her clit with one hand and suck on her nipples at the same time. John was ready to cum and she had him at her mercy. She continued to ride him more feverishly until he was spent. She continued to rub her pussy and told me that she wanted more. It was my turn now... when I slid my cock into her pussy I could feel the heat all around it. She was hot, wet and sexually charged. John sat back in the chair and watched as we fucked.

MyMILF
MyMILF
22 Followers