Massage Therapy Works

Story Info
Anniversary Massage gets us what we need.
1k words
3.63
67.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
111 Followers

My wife and I recently celebrated a major milestone in our marriage, and we wanted something different from the wine, dinner and movies. We talked about what to do for several days and finally decided on a massage for the both of us together.

Cheryl is a lovely person who is a very good looking woman even though she is now what you would call middle aged. I am slightly older, but still in good shape as well. We have both had massages over the years, but never together. Cheryl always has a man do her massages, and I always have a woman.

Once the decision was made, Cheryl called Bert her masseur and told him that Jerry wanted her to get a massage at home and for him to bring his new assistant to do her husband. Bert, asked about tables, types of massage and more specifically what our needs would be this time. They decided that for what we wanted it could be on our king sized bed as opposed to the table Bert usually brought with him for a home call.

This was last week, and I still can't stop thinking about it. Bert and Peggie showed up around 9pm or so and Cheryl and I had already split a bottle of champagne, and were in our robes ready for our anniversary treat.

"Okay, where do you want us to work?" Bert inquired and we showed them the master bedroom where the sheets had been changed and a plastic spread had been put under the sheet to protect the mattress from any liquid that might have otherwise ruined the new mattress from a spill or otherwise.

I had seen Bert before when I drove Cheryl to Bert's place of business, so I wasn't surprised at his size, however, I had never seen Peggie and wasn't at all disappointed. She was a beauty of about 20 with a set of boobs that were even bigger than Cheryl's and had to be D cup at least.

They were both very professional and dressed in the usual white outfits while we were only in our robes. They had both of us lie down on the bed on our stomachs while they covered us with a large towel, took off their shoes and straddled us while applying various creams and oils to our naked bodies and working from our necks to our feet they had us tingling from the friction as our muscles began to loosen from tension.

I had only to turn my head slightly to see that Cheryl's towel was sliding up more to her shoulders exposing her lovely buttocks while Bert rubbed between her legs with what appeared to be a bit more enthusiasm than I had expected. "How does that feel Cheryl?" he asked and all Cheryl did was give a muffled moan. Taking that for an affirmative, he then removed the towel and had her turn over.

Meanwhile Peggie was finished with my back and she didn't say anything, but slapped me on the butt and I knew to turn over. "My goodness, it looks like somebody else is enjoyed this" Peggie commented as she saw my woodie standing up straight.

"We're all friends here now so I guess the towels can go," Peggie said. With that Cheryl and I both kicked the towels off the bed. Then I admit that I was surprised when both Peggie and Bert joined us nude as they stood and took off their professional gear.

I could see that Cheryl was getting aroused as her vagina was glistening with moisture, and Bert had his penis erect as was mine. Only Peggie didn't show any arousal at this point, but that was okay.

As the frontal massage began Peggie massaged all around my pubic area as if she knew it would get attention later. I didn't know what Cheryl had arranged for us but just went along with the flow. A this point I couldn't resist another peek at Cheryl and Bert when I saw him insert first one finger and then another into Cheryl's pussy and began to rub her clitoris just the way I know she likes it. I assume he must do that in his shop as well, since Cheryl had no reaction except to lift her hips and to meet his thrusts eagerly.

I then felt Peggie take my penis in her hands and with an extra squirt of lotion she began to rub me up and down until I was about to cum. "Does that feel good Jerry?" she said, and no reply was required as I began to shoot my load all over my stomach in ectasy.

It was then that Bert mounted Cheryl and rubbing his penis up and down her vaginal lips he slowly inserted what looked like about eight or more inches into her pussy until their pubic bones began to meet.

"Cheryl, is this what normally happens when you go to Bert's shop?" I asked.

Cheryl just moaned, and then said, "Sometimes yes, sometimes no, it all depends on what we agree to beforehand." It was at this point that I was hoping for more from Peggie, but alas that was not to happen. She dressed and sat in a chair watching Bert and Cheryl get it on. I sat up straight and wanted a better look at the action as well.

Within about five minutes I heard Bert say, "I'm going to cum now, should I pull out?"

Cheryl answered him by saying, "You don't at your shop, is that a question for Jerry?"

As Cherly and Bert both came almost together, it was time to clean up and the four of us took a shower together in our newly expanded shower stall which made the expense of remodeling the bath a few months ago very worthwhile.

After Bert and Peggie got their pay, they left and Cheryl and I climbed in bed and snuggled the rest of the evening.

I still enjoy thinking of that special evening and am looking forward to a repeat on the next special occasion.

Saml31
Saml31
111 Followers