Massage to Ecstasy Ch. 01

Story Info
A romantic homecoming of two lovers.
1.1k words
3.83
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cb311
cb311
2 Followers

Ecstasy (emotion), a trance or trance-like state in which a person transcends normal consciousness.

*****

It has been two weeks since we last saw each other. The longest we have been apart since we first met just over two years ago. Today has been growing in anticipation since we both woke up. In less than a minute, we will be reunited.

The door clicks as you turn the key in the lock of the front door. A wave of warmth rushes you as you step through the door. The living room is only lit by candles as the darkness of the night is extinguished as the door closes behind you. You carefully remove your long, furry, white coat and hang it in the closet. The candle-lit room is filled with the aroma deliciousness cooking in the oven.

I am cooking a roast dinner in the kitchen and I have just put down my glass of wine after taking a sip celebrating the near completion of my first ever cooking of a Sunday roast dinner.

"Nigel Slater would be proud," I think to myself.

My heart skips a beat as I hear the familiar clicking sound of my dearly missed sweethearts sexy, high heeled shoes seductively walking across the hard wood floor towards the kitchen. My head swivels to face the sound as our eyes lock and we both have ear to ear smiles on our faces. When you are nearly within reach, you extend your arms in anticipation of a deep embrace.

Your arms gently land around the tops of my shoulders while I simultaneously clasp my arms around the middle of your lower back and pull you closer. I squeeze you so tight, your feet are gently whisked off the floor and you are being held completely in my arms.

We stare into each other's beautiful smiles as our lips gently lock together. Your lips are moist and silky feeling against mine. How much I missed your soft, plump, juicy lips. We nibble and suck each other's lips for several minutes, alternating between the upper and lower lips. Finally our lips part and our sensuous tongues begin to touch each other's and we are launched into a full out passionate make-out session. Our tongues seductively sword fighting each other and darting around each other's mouths. When we are finally out of breath, the timer of the oven conveniently starts beeping and I gently set your feet back on the floor. We both feel a little light headed and dizzy from all the kissing.

I reach into the oven to retrieve the roast and you open the fridge to retrieve the open bottle of wine. You dangle the bottle delicately from your hand as you retreat over to the dining room. Your hips and back-side sway seductively with each step as I stare and admire your slender, perfectly shaped bottom. I may have accidentally drooled into the roast and nearly dropping it from staring at you. You must have eyes in the back of your head because the walk gets slower and sexier as you reach the kitchen table.

With the wine in hand, you carefully pour two glasses at the already set table. The large table of set for two places with candles filling nearly the rest of the space. The candles reflecting off the place settings look like fireworks. With the wine ready, you pull out your chair from under the table. Before sitting down, you gently brush your hands down your backside, smoothing out your beautiful black-lace dress. Once situated in the ample-cushioned dining room chair, you instinctively cross your sexy, slender black-stocking-covered legs.

I follow behind you with the roast in hand - and my breath taken away at the presence of such a beautiful, sexy, and elegant woman I am about to sit next to. After the roast is placed on the table and I am seated next to you, you lovingly reach over and whisper in my ears. "This is so wonderful and romantic, I love you so much."

I answered by planting a slow, deep kiss you on your lips and whispering, "I love you and missed you so much sweetie."

We dished out the roast and begin to eat, but we were often times interrupted by impromptu make-out and touching sessions. Although we finally did manage to eat everything on our plates and empty a bottle of wine.

While we were enjoying our glass of wine after dinner, I gently place my warm hand on your nylon-encased thigh. The silky smooth feeling rushes into my body. I slowly begin to glide the tips of my fingers up and down your legs, enjoying the electricity it creates inside our bodies with each gentle touch.

When I reach the lacy hemline of your dress, I seductively glide my fingers up your thigh under your dress until I can feel the transition from smooth silk to the lace tops of your stockings. While exploring your leg with my hands delicately, your dress hikes further up exposing your bare, silky-tanned skin of your upper thighs. I admire how sexy your legs look and feel while I am touching and I notice you gently squeezing your crossed thighs together and releasing with every stroke of my hand. You can feel the wetness building inside you.

My fingers delicately reach further up your thigh until they come in contact with the lace edges of your knickers. I run my fingers along the edge all the way up to the waist line to see if I can identify which knickers you could be wearing. It's difficult to tell initially because you have such a vast collection of sexy underwear. I continue to gently trace my fingers across the top of your waist band until my fingers detect a small silky bow right in the middle. That narrows my possibly choices. From the newly discovered bow I slowly sweep my fingers down the front of your knickers until I can feel the slight bulge of your beautiful soft mound, hovering over it ever so gently in a slow circular motion.

After savoring the feeling of your sexy mound, I slowly glide my fingers down towards your crossed legs where I can feel an ever so faint feeling of dampness and warmth. I press my fingers slightly harder against the dampness in tight circles while you slowly close your eyes and lean back a little further in the chair. My fingers go a little further down until I reach your crossed legs and can't go any further. You slowly begin to uncross your legs. With the front of your knickers fully exposed, I gently move my fingers further down and gently massage your yoni through the sexy, black lace covering it. As I continue to massage I can feel more dampness beginning to grow.

With the wine finished and the scene getting more steamy, I whisper in your ear, "How about we continue this upstairs with a bath."

We blow out the candles together, then I head upstairs to start the bath while you retrieve another bottle of wine. The evening has only just begun.

Continued with Chapter 2

cb311
cb311
2 Followers