Massage to Extasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed his cock into my mouth and began to suck for all I was worth. I’ve had a few blowjobs and figured I knew what to do. Apparently, I did, for he started to thrust his pelvis to my face. I tried to take his entire cock into my throat, but couldn’t. So, I took as much as I could, and enjoyed my first taste of penis.

In a few minutes, Scott told me that he wanted to be inside me. I raised up off his cock and said “You already are baby.”

He smiled at me, and said, “No, sweetheart, not your mouth.”

I looked at him and then at his cock in my hand. I smiled, and sucked a few more moments. While I was sucking, I copied him by grabbing his hand and positioning it at my ass. He pushed a finger into the crack and to my hole.

He took the cue that I gave him and slid from under my mouth. He told me to lay on my stomach and to trust him.

With that, he straddled my ass, letting his cock rest in my crack and began to slide up and down. He leaned over and began kissing and sucking different spots on my back. He slid his hands under my hips and began rubbing my penis and squeezing my balls. This all felt so nice, I began to push my ass into his cock. What am I doing? I was thinking.

But, the feeling of his erect cock at the crack of my ass, and the thought of having this wonderful man inside me took over.

“I need to get some lube.” I said.

He got off me, and I went to the dresser where I keep my lube for masturbating. I came back to the bed and handed him the bottle. He gently pushed me back on the bed and opened the bottle.

He squirted some lube onto my cock and my balls and began to use his hand to spread it around. The feeling was so fantastic, I thought I was going to come. I spread my legs apart and he took his cue. He slid his hand between my legs, and a few of his fingers found my hole.

I spread my legs further apart and he sat up and positioned himself between my legs. Squirting more lube on my balls, he told me to lift my knees to my chest. He used his fingers to spread the lube to my ass, and squirted more to that spot.

First one finger slid inside me. The feeling was great, and full. I was so hot that one finger was easily taken, then the second. He was slowly pushing in and then pulling out. Each time he pulled out, my muscles tightened. After a few minutes of this, and rubbing my softening cock, he slid a third finger inside me.

He began to fuck me with three fingers, real slowly at first and then he began to pick up the pace. Before I knew it, he was pumping his fingers in and out and rotating them. I was feeling for the first time in my life, the feeling of being finger fucked. I loved it! Then he took his fingers out of me and laid on top of me. He was between my legs, his cock was rubbing against my lubed cock and he was softly kissing me. Then he pushed his legs up, lifting mine. The only thing that felt comfortable was to wrap my legs around his waist.

When I did this, I felt the head of his cock positioned at my anus. He stopped kissing me and began to stare into my eyes.

I felt him push the head of his erect penis against my hole. I knew I wanted him inside me, but I was scared that it would hurt. He began kissing me again and gently pushing in and the pulling away.

The feeling of him pushing and pulling back was enough to get me going again. I began to pull with my heels at his ass. The head of his cock pushed just far enough that he was inside slightly. The he pushed harder and just passed my sphincter. That hurt!

He sensed me tensing up and quickly pulled out. We lay there kissing, my muscles relaxing again, and he pushed back inside me. This time it was easier and felt much better. I pulled at his ass with my heels and he entered me fully.

Once he was completely inside me, he stayed there until I began to relax again. Then it was fully on! As he lay there, I began to rotate my hips under him. I began to move, pulling him out and then pushing him back inside.

In a few moments, we were fully locked and rocking back and forth. He had to get up onto his knees to he could thrust fully and as hard as we both wanted him to.

While he was fucking me harder, he was squeezing my thighs, sucking on my ankle and my toes while my ankles were on his shoulders. Then he began to thrust harder and harder.

I could feel his cock swell and as his balls were slapping my ass, I came on my stomach. Seeing this, Scott came inside me with a thunderous moan. I could feel him filling my insides.

After he spent himself, he collapsed at my side and we fell asleep.

When he woke, it began again. But, that’s a story for another time.

12