Massaged at Her Will

Story Info
massage dominance and exploration
1k words
3.86
49k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moj
moj
1 Followers

It was time for a visit. A cold bottle of chardonnay and one small number. The moment extended itself into laughter and banter. Lady Di was enjoying the moment. She would simply look at her glass and expect service. I was up and refilling it.

She continued to enjoy the banter. Her eyes twinkled and she smiled. Asking that the joint be relit meant she was getting into her mood. While she was a bit diminutive, she enjoyed knowing she had control.

On her table lay a small zucchini, a small carrot and a bottle of fragrant oil. She asked me to open the oil and smell. It was a nice lavender smell. She took the bottle and poured some into her hand. Looking at her she commanded I rub the tip of the zucchini in it. How did that feel? The lubrication was wonderful and smooth. Ordered to slide it into my mouth and verify its lubrication, I did slowly. Then she asked that I use it to part her lips and slowly slide it into her mouth. She loved this.

By now she could tell the shorts I was wearing were starting to bulge a bit. She told me to stand and walk towards her. Upon moving directly in front of her, she suggested that I remove my clothing. The suggestion was clearly a command in a slight disguise. She pulled out a long leather ribbon and held it in her hands. She smiled.

I stepped back and stepped out of my sandals. Kicking them aside, I pulled my shirt off over my head. She asked me to bend down and put my hands on the back of her chair. My chest was in front of her. She reached up and rubbed her hand across the hair and then landed on my nipple. She gently squeezed, then twisted and pulled. All the while she was watching me. I smiled and slightly moaned. The other nipple was now touched by just her nails and she pinched it hard and then harder. I pulled back.

Her smile disappeared. She ordered me back down and licked her lips. I knew immediately I was to kiss her and did so ever so slowly. Licking her lips and then kissing her again. She smiled and grabbed both nipples and twisted them pulling them towards her. My moaning intensified.

She pushed me away and gazed at my crotch and smiled. A slight wave of her hand meant for me to continue.

I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down the zipper. The shorts dropped and I stepped out. Only my boxers offered any cover. She motioned me closer, I stepped toward her. She put her hands on both sides of the boxers and then moved one hand towards the fly. She simply touched the cloth and my erection appeared. She reached underneath my cock and gently rubbed her hands up towards its head. Twitching, I moaned. She reached inside and cupped my balls. She squeezed and pulled at the same time.

She pushed me back and motioned for them to drop. My compliance was immediate. I stepped out of them and her hands reached between my thighs and pushed at my legs to part. I separated my stance. My balls were hanging freely. She took the leather tie and looped it around my balls. She circled them at their base and then tied it securely. There was no room for my testicles to escape. They began to swell and she held them, then tapped them. Then she pulled down on the cord and at the same time pulled them towards her. I had to bend over and grab the back of her chair. My cock was twitching rather undeniably.

She smiled, but kept her gaze upon her line of interest. While holding my balls she squeezed a little oil on my cock and slowly coated it. My dick was bouncing.

She moved my legs further apart, I spread my legs. She made me spread even further such that I was heading towards a squatting position. She stopped me from descending further, and she pulled on the leather cord again. My balls were bluing now and I felt like I might topple.

She pushed my cock straight up and held it against my stomach. She poured oil in her other hand and covered her fingers. She moved these towards my ass, which in this position was spread apart. She simply lifted her hand directly next to my anus and rubbed the oil all around. I was not sure how long I could stand. Her finger then inserted just inside the sphincter. She held it there until I tried to lower myself onto it. She smiled and pushed me up a bit and looked at me with her licking her lips. I bent to kiss her. The kiss was sensual and erotic. Her tongue danced around my lips and she held me there.

Then she told me to face her table. She had pulled her finger free. The leather cord was pulled rather hard making me stay in the half squatting position. She pulled my dick down hard. It was rather hard and sticking up, but she pulled it downward. I thought I might collapse.

Now facing the table, she had my ass cheeks quite open. She grabbed the zucchini and re-oiled it. I knew what was coming. She inserted the tip into my ass and slowly pushed it in further and further. Halfway in she pulled on the cord and then grabbed my now swollen balls in her hands and squeezed them. I thought my erection might burst and felt as if I might fall to the floor.

Then she started fucking me with the zucchini and pulling on my balls. I swayed and hoped and moaned. She then pulled my dick down and backwards. Putting it in her mouth she sucked it in further and further. The cord was being pulled up and down on my balls.

I felt I might burst, when she stopped and pulled so hard on my balls I stepped backwards. She said it was time for the table.

I moved where she directed.

Part II soon.

moj
moj
1 Followers