Massaged by a Nerd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But my mom didn't come, and Mark, reaching under my shirt, now had his hands on my hips and soon on my belly. I let go of the backrest and now I was resting against his underdeveloped chest as he massaged my tummy with his hands wrapped around me. I started to realize that my mother, thinking there was no way I would do anything with this unattractive kid other than studying, wasn't gonna come.

Mark then suddenly removed his left hand, unhooked my bra and slid both of his hands under the now loose lingerie, grabbing my tits gently, but forcibly. It happened so fast I couldn't protest. Instead I bit down on my lips trying to conceal my moans.

"You shouldn't wear bra at home," he said while massaging my breasts. "It relieves your muscles so they won't stay fit and they won't be able to hold up these beautiful tits."

I nodded as I bit down on my lips even harder, desperately trying to keep my moans from becoming too loud. I was becoming increasingly wet as he played with my boobs.

He finally released them and stood up.

"I brought some massaging oil that is good for them," he said as he grabbed a bottle from his bag. "You have to take off your shirt."

"I can't," I panted. "My mom could come in any second."

"It's okay," he said calmly as he reached for my shirt. "She said she wasn't gonna disturb us."

He seemed so confident that I reluctantly held up my arms to help him lift off my shirt along with my bra. He then started rubbing oil on my bare breasts.

Just a few seconds ago, I wanted my mom to come in and save me. Now I was wishing she wouldn't. Not because I didn't want this to stop. But if she saw me naked while my breasts were being fondled by this nerd, my life would be over.

After minutes of massage, Mark stood up. His hands still on my boobs, he positioned himself so his crotch would be right behind my head.

"Here," he said and tilted my head back so it rested against his jeans at the crotch area. "Use me as a headrest, so your neck doesn't start to hurt."

I could feel his thick cock through the denim. He was already rock hard. This was getting out of control.

While one hand was playing with my nipple, I suddenly heard a zip and the sound of his jeans hitting the ground. My head was now pressed against a much smoother, cotton surface. He was in his boxers. A few seconds later, he tilted my head sideways, so my right cheek would rest against his penis. With his right hand still occupied with my boobs, he started stroking the back of my head with the left.

"I see you were biting your lips again," he said. "It's not good for them."

I shook my head in agreement.

"I should treat them again," he continued.

He sounded genuinely concerned about the well-being of my lips to the point it made me oblivious of the situation. So instead of objecting, I nodded like a good girl who was about to receive actual medical treatment. He didn't waste a second. Given the green light, he pulled his cock out.

I still couldn't believe how huge it was. For some seconds, he just pressed my head against it and I caught myself rubbing my cheeks on it like a cat that rubs its face against its owner's legs. He then put it in front of my mouth, sideways, and gently pushed my head towards it. Beginning to lose control over my body, I started kissing his shaft from its base to its head. I was cock drunk.

I stuck out my tongue and started licking it all over. I completely forgot about my surroundings, the fact that my mom could barge in any moment, or that it was Mark's dick that was in front me. I just wanted to please it.

Mark suddenly stepped in front of me with his penis pointing at me like a large sword. The signal was clear. I took his penis inside my mouth and started sucking on it. It didn't take long before my right hand found its way to his shaft, and I began jerking it as my lips moved up and down on its head.

At this point, realizing the situation, I came up with a plan. I wanted to make him come as fast as I could so we wouldn't have to go further. There was no way I was gonna let him fuck me while my parents were downstairs. So I relentlessly moved my lips up and down his cock, licking it with my tongue to produce more pleasure.

I soon found myself taking more and more of his penis in with my tiny mouth to the point it started getting really uncomfortable. I never had anyone's dick this deep inside my mouth, but I wanted to please him so bad I was willing to endure the discomfort that came with it. Mark, however, removed his cock before I could finish my mission.

"Easy there. You'll choke," he said as a tear rolled down on my cheeks, a result of my painful efforts.

I shook my head, wanting a second shot at trying to deep throat his cock, but he wasn't gonna give it to me.

"Go to the bed, sweetheart," he said with a kind voice.

Not sure why, but the word 'sweetheart' somehow got to me. I wasn't gonna question what he said. I was his obedient little kitten.

As I stood up, I spotted the huge puddle I made on the chair as my wetness soaked through my shorts.

"You should take those dirty clothes off," he said. "We don't want to mess up your bed, too."

He unbuttoned my shorts and slid them down, together with my panties. I stepped out of them once they were on the ground. I was now completely naked. He only had a shirt on, which he removed the next the second.

His chest was anything, but hot. It was completely flat, with his ribs sticking out. I saw these types of bodies around beaches and they always grossed me out, but I never encountered them in an intimate situation. Somehow, in this situation, it had a reverse effect on me. It felt extremely dirty to become intimate with someone so below my league. And the dirtier it felt, the more turned on I was.

He took my hand and led me to my bed, ordering me to lie down. He quickly climbed on top of me and began kissing my body, starting from my tits, heading down to my thighs, while leaving my pussy untouched. I could no longer hold in my moans, so I covered my mouth with my right hand to block the sounds, as my left hand was busy clenching the sheets.

He made rounds going up and down on body with his lips, inching closer to my vagina each time, while I felt his rock hard dick brushing up against my naked body in different spots.

Instead of finally finding my pussy though, he came further up one time. Not stopping at my boobs, he began kissing my neck, while his cock finally brushed up against my labia. I was losing it. Not only I felt his erect penis pushing up against my pussy, his lips on my neck sent me trembling as my body was experiencing waves of pleasure from getting two of my erogenous zones stimulated at the same time. I had more and more voice escape my mouth as my palm was failing at blocking my screams. He then bit down on my neck.

"Ahhh!" I screamed in a high pitch as my hand let go of my mouth for a second.

I was so aroused at that point that I was quickly losing care about the possibility that my parents could hear my moans. My surroundings were fading. I was only focused on wanting to come.

Mark suddenly stood up, kneeling between my legs. He grabbed his cock and using it as a rod he started rubbing my clit with its head. My body was shaking from the pleasure my stimulated pussy produced. I had to clench the sheets with both hands, leaving my mouth uncovered as I moaned openly now.

"I'm gonna put it inside now," he whispered.

"Don't!" I moaned.

Fully lubricated by my juices, he started moving his cock up and down my pussy, rubbing it over the opening of my vagina without pushing it in.

"Don't worry," he whispered. "I'll be gentle."

I shook my head while moaning. My mind saying no, while my body saying yes.

Each time he moved the head of his penis up and down along my vulva, he inserted a tiny bit more of the tip into my opening. I felt his thick cock stretch the entrance of vagina more with each brush.

"Just the tip, Alicia," he whispered. "Relax."

The way he said my name, I was suddenly overtaken by an unexplainable calmness and I nodded. Receiving green light, he finally pushed the entire head in.

"Ahhh—" I moaned loudly before my hand could stuff my mouth.

He started moving the head in and out and I felt I could get off with just those few inches. But with each thrust, he went in deeper.

"I'll be really careful" he whispered. "Just tell me if it hurts."

I could feel his thick cock stretching my tight vagina, but I was so wet, it was gliding in and out effortlessly, without causing any pain. I felt it go deeper and deeper as I was now taking in half his size. Kyle was 7 and a half inches, so I knew I could take that much, but Mark was bigger. He soon had most of his cock buried inside me, when I eventually let out a painful sigh and he stopped going deeper. Instead, finally knowing my limit, he started upping the tempo.

Even though I could come very easily when my clit was being pleasured, I never had a vaginal orgasm before. So whenever Kyle and I had sex, I would often finger my clit while he fucked me, or we'd use a penis ring, or, most commonly, we'd just pick a position where I could grind my clit on his body. This time though, as I was being fucked by Mark deeper than ever, I felt something new, something I have never experienced. Even though my clit was untouched the past couple of minutes, I felt an orgasm building up.

When I looked up at this ghost-like figure, with an underdeveloped chest, a pale skin, and a face covered in acne, and we locked eyes as he was fucking me, it finally sent me over the edge. I came harder than ever. And just as my vagina tightened itself around his cock as a result of my orgasm, I felt Mark's penis twitching as he came inside me.

I came so hard I didn't realize how loud I screamed.

"Is everything okay up there?" my mom shouted from downstairs.

Then I heard her footsteps as she started climbing the stairs.

Instantly snapped out of my post-orgasmic trance, I jumped up, panicking.

"Everything's fine!" I shouted back, as I dashed to the door, quickly picking up my shirt midway. "I just hit my toe on the edge of the table!"

I barely made it to the door as it was opening and I could stop it with a foot. With just a shirt on, I made sure she only saw my upper body as I blocked the door from opening further.

"It's nothing," I panted.

"Show me," she said. "What if it's broken?"

"It's not," I replied. "I checked."

"You can't know that. It could be fractured."

"We'll go the doctor if it still hurts, okay?" I scrambled. "Now leave us alone, we're trying to study."

"Alright. You don't need to give me the attitude!"

Offended, my mom threw me a look of disapproval and left. I closed the door and collapsed in the doorway next to the puddle that Mark's cum made as it was dripping out of my pussy while I was trying to keep my mom outside.

I was just beginning to realize that not only I let Mark fuck me, I was almost caught by my parents doing it.

Mark, with a look of innocence and affection, was staring at me from my bed. He finally had me. For 4 years, he was fantasizing about me, letting me use him, and all that work he put in has finally paid off. He put his penis inside me. He came inside me. He made me come with his dick.

But he wasn't gloating. You could tell it wasn't selfish. Even though the fact that I gave myself to him made me feel like hell, for those few seconds when I was coming, I was in heaven. And he wanted me to experience that heavenly joy, because he really cared about me.

12