Massaged by a Nerd Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark tries to film our massage.
5.6k words
4.74
176.8k
220

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did it come to this?

It was Tuesday night. I was lying in my bed, with Mark's cum still dripping out of my pussy, just thinking.

I was thinking about Kyle. What did he do to deserve this? He was never rude to me. He never cheated on me, even though girls were lining up to him at parties. He had the looks. He could make me come any day. Even his future looked great. He'd likely turn into a star athlete and earn millions. And because he wasn't some dumb jock, he'd likely make a decent living after sports, too. He was literally the best boyfriend one could wish for.

And I still did that. I slept with Mark. An ugly nerd with a face full of pimples and a skinny body that just screamed weakness. Kyle could literally kill him with just one punch. Yet he was bold enough to go after his girlfriend. Maybe it was that boldness that made me submit to him. I never imagined he had the guts to grope a star athlete's girlfriend, shove his cock in her face, and penetrate her in her own bed while her parents were downstairs. Part of why I allowed this to happen was because I didn't believe what was happening.

But it happened and I had to come to terms with fact that I slept with Mark. I started making up theories, trying to justify it. I argued to myself that it was a one-time slip-up. I could still save my relationship with Kyle. I made a mistake, but as long it remains an isolated incident, it can be forgiven. Especially, if Kyle doesn't learn about it.

So, the narrative was this: a couple of massages went too far, I saw Mark's huge dick and I had to know what it feels like to have that thing inside me. That was it. An experiment. Nothing more. Now, I know what it feels like and I can go back to Kyle and enjoy his slightly smaller, but nevertheless good penis. Yes. That sounded about right.

***

So next day I approached Mark after school.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he smiled.

"We need to talk. I'll walk you home."

"I'm guessing it's about yesterday."

"Yeah," I replied. Just thinking about it made me blush.

"I won't tell Kyle, if that's what troubles you."

"That's one part of it."

"What's the other part?" he asked as we walked towards their house from school.

"We can't continue this. I can't do this to him."

"I thought you liked it."

"I did," I hated that he made me admit it. "But that doesn't make it any less wrong."

"So what now? Our friendship is over?"

He pulled out the pity card again. He knew I wasn't good at intentionally hurting people.

"No," I consoled him. "We just have to see each other less outside of school."

"Look," he said as we arrived at their house, "Why don't you come up now?"

"I really shouldn't."

"Just for a minute," he said. "I deserve a minute, don't I?"

He grabbed my hand and gently pulled me inside the gate. I should have stood my ground, but somehow my legs were obeying him instead of me, like they rioted against their owner for cancelling their massages.

"Just for a minute," I repeated, partly to remind him of his promise, partly to rationalize my decision to follow him inside.

So we went up to his room and I sat down on the bed, patiently waiting to find out what was he gonna say or do.

"So I thought," he started, "Because you still have a developing body and you're putting way too much stress on it, you really should continue the massage therapy."

He was scrambling. But I wasn't gonna let him talk me into it once again.

"Mark, no."

"Just listen to me," he continued. "It's okay. I get it. You don't want more massages from me. That's why I thought we should make a tape so you could show your boyfriend how to massage you properly."

"What? No!" I shouted.

He was out of his mind if he thought he could record me as he touched me.

"Just listen. I know what you're thinking. But there will be none of that stuff. Just a normal massage. With the clothes on and everything. I brought a nice camcorder. I set it up so he won't be able to see me, just my hands in action."

He pointed at a video camera that was mounted on a tripod. It looked creepy as hell.

"No way," I objected.

He sat down beside me and put a hand on my back.

"Look, Alicia. You can trust me. I want the best for you. I would never try to hurt you."

He started moving his hand up and down, gently stroking my back.

"I just don't feel comfortable about that thing" I said as I motioned towards the camcorder.

"Tell you what. We'll make the tape. You can look at it. And if you don't like it, you can just delete it. It's yours. I won't keep a copy."

I was very uncomfortable about the situation, but Mark could be really convincing. I don't know how, but his tender voice was so calming that no matter what he said it always sounded good-natured. The way he stroked my back was also caring and comforting. Even though this whole camera thing was sketchy as hell, I somehow believed he has good intentions.

"Just a regular massage. And the last one," I said.

"That's right," he nodded and climbed on the bed, directing me where to sit.

I moved there, to the center of the bed, where I was right in the crosshair of the video camera.

"We're gonna start with a neck massage," he said. "It's really unhealthy to sit in those chairs at school for an extended period. This massage will help relieve your neck from the pain."

He gently brushed my hair aside and dug his fingers into my skin. You could tell he wasn't pulling this stuff out of his ass. He must have looked at hundreds of guides and videos to learn about massaging. And he used that knowledge to manipulate me. But I wasn't being manipulated this time. As uncomfortable a camera pointed at me was, it also gave me a sense of safety. I knew there was no way in hell I was gonna let him fuck me on camera, so as long as the tape was rolling, I was in the clear.

"Kyle should do this as frequent as he can," he said as he pressed his fingers into my neck muscles.

The fact he mentioned Kyle really bothered me. I didn't want to think about my boyfriend. I've shouldn't even been doing this after what happened the day before. I managed to calm myself with the thought that this was the last massage, but just thinking about my boyfriend made me feel an unbearable guilt. And I don't know why, but the idea that I was doing something wrong somehow always translated into arousal. If this continued, I knew I was gonna get wet again.

To make things worse, I wasn't wearing shorts this time, but a slim dress. I didn't expect to come here today. I picked the dress, because it was Kyle's favorite. He said it really showed off my perfect figure. So I chose to wear it out of guilt. I wanted to make Kyle happy to feel less terrible about the fact that I fucked Mark. But instead of going to Kyle's place, I was at Mark's house and he was the one who got to enjoy the tight dress that showed off my round butt and big tits.

Then I heard a zip. Alarmed, I turned my head.

"Just gonna unzip your dress a little," Mark explained. "I don't want it to get creased during the back massage."

He started massaging my bare shoulders before I could voice a concern. He was really smooth when it came to undressing me without my consent. He was never too aggressive, just enough that I let him progress step by step.

"It's a really pretty dress," he continued. "You should wear stuff like this more often. Since it's tight, it makes you pay more attention to your posture."

"Mm-hmm," I nodded.

I couldn't tell if he cared more about my posture or the fact that I looked hot in it, but I could feel his eyes running up and down on my body all day in school. But it wasn't the usual lustful stare. It was no longer a fantasy for him, but a memory. He knew what was hiding under that tight dress. He had seen and felt every inch of my luscious body. But he didn't have enough of it yet.

"Just gonna unzip it a little more and pull it down a bit," he broke my train of thought with a zip.

He freed my shoulders and my upper back. The dress now barely covered my breasts at the front. I had to hold it in place to make sure it didn't slide off. Mark quickly continued my back massage to ease my discomfort, making me unconcerned about the fact that my clothes were being shed. His soft hands could generate so much pressure that my whole back felt completely rejuvenated.

"I will unhook your bra, if that's alright," he said. "It's important to massage your spine. Your back has to be healthy to be able to support those big breasts."

The fact that he mentioned my breasts managed to distract me just enough that I didn't mind my bra being unhooked. It was more bothering to think about him being on such an intimate basis with me that he could comfortably talk about my boobs. Then I realized the weirdest part wasn't that he acknowledged the existence of them, but that he was familiar with them. He knew how it felt to hold them, how soft they were. He knew the size and color of my areola and my nipples when they got hard.

That little mention of my tits reminded me once again that my most intimate parts were no longer secret to him. He knew me inside and out. I could feel getting wet just thinking about this. Then I heard another zip.

This time, the zipper went all the way down to my lower back. He pulled the dress down until my whole back was uncovered, revealing my black lace bra that was held in place only by my hands after being unhooked.

"You should take the dress completely off and lie down on your stomach," he said. "It's gonna be more visible on the video that way."

I didn't want to be more visible. There was no way I was showing this tape to Kyle anyway. There was no way I was letting Mark keep it either. I didn't even know why I went along with it in the first place. So instead of obeying, I turned to face Mark.

"I'd rather continue this way," I said.

Mark didn't answer. Instead he grabbed my bra straps, pulled them down my shoulders and straightened my arms so he could take my bra off.

"You won't be needing this," he said.

It was so unexpected that I didn't realize I assisted him in the process by moving my arms on his command. It took three full seconds of my breasts being completely visible before I covered them with my hands. Then I realized I was facing the camera the entire time. A little red light signaled that my tits have been captured on film. Mark then placed his hand on my back and gently pushed me to lie down. I was so ashamed by the thought of being half-naked on tape that I obeyed so I could bury my head in the pillow.

As soon as I was facing downwards, Mark pulled down my dress, revealing my round bottom only covered by a sexy thong that I picked out to please Kyle. I wanted to object, but when I felt a cold liquid poured down my back, I squealed instead. It was massaging oil and Mark's gliding hands soon spread the thing to cover my whole backside. My squealing quickly turned into moaning as his warm hands eliminated the coldness of the lubricant.

He started working on my lower back and I was pretty sure my wetness was already showing through the soaked thong. He could see the outlines of my pussy. I only hoped the camera couldn't. I knew how easy it was for home videos to get out. And once they were out there, it was impossible to get rid of them. I knew a girl in school who was filmed giving a guy a blowjob at a party while drunk. Her social life was practically ruined and she had to move away, but they found the video at her new school, too, on an amateur porn site.

Just thinking about the whole school jerking off to a video of my wet pussy, covered only by a thin layer of soaked cloth and wedged between my round butt cheeks, made me terribly uncomfortable, yet turned on at the same time. Then I heard Mark pulling the tripod closer.

"I'll make sure Kyle has a good look at what I'm doing," he said, "So he can see how to massage you."

Lubricated by the oil, his slippery fingers were so good that I failed to protest, instead I moaned in agreement. I didn't want my wet pussy to be shown on tape, but I didn't want the massage to end either. The fact that he kept mentioning Kyle bothered me greatly though. The more I thought about my boyfriend, the more guilt I felt. And the more guilt I felt, the more aroused I got. Then I felt Mark's hands clutching my thong.

Alarmed, I lifted my upper body and turned around to grab his hands, forgetting about the fact that my breasts were now completely visible to the camera.

"No," I said.

"Relax," he tried to calm me. "I just don't want it to get oily. It's really hard to clean it afterwards. It would be a shame to ruin such a pretty thong."

"I don't wanna be naked on camera."

"It's okay," he adjusted the tripod. "Look, your pussy won't be visible."

With the camera now pointed at my backside, my hands let up and he slid my thong down as I lifted my hips to assist him in removing it. Then I lay back down and buried my head in the pillow. I was now completely naked. So much for a regular massage.

Mark then continued working on my lower back, inching towards my butt.

"It's very important to massage around here," he said as he slid his hands down to my ass. "If you want your butt to stay nice and round, your boyfriend should do this regularly."

I let out a moan as he dug his fingers in my flesh. He started squeezing my butt, caressing every inch, while putting more oil on it. Soon I felt the oil drip down between my butt cheeks and as the cold liquid made contact with my pussy, I shivered.

"I'll just adjust the camera a little bit, so he sees it clearly how to do it," Mark said while he moved the tripod back to its previous position.

My wet pussy was in full view now, but I no longer cared. I knew I needed to destroy this tape as soon as the massage ended anyway. I glanced to the side to check if the camcorder was connected to anything, but I didn't see a cable coming out of it. At least it wasn't being streamed to his computer. That calmed me down a little bit. Then he spread my legs ever so slightly that I felt my pussy lips part, revealing my juices in-between.

The thought of being captured on camera completely naked turned me on even more. And it didn't help that Mark, while fondling my round butt, brushed over the side of my pussy with his fingers from time to time, making me moan. I was losing control.

"Now we'll show Kyle how to make you happy, alright?" asked Mark.

Before I could answer, I felt a finger slip between my parted pussy lips and slide into my lubricated vagina effortlessly, while another finger located my clit.

"Ahhh!" a high pitched scream left my mouth.

Mark started simultaneously fingering me and rubbing my clit. It caught me completely off guard. I knew where the massage was headed, but I thought he'd try to feel up my tits before he touched my pussy. I thought I still had time to stop this from happening, but he clearly skipped a few steps. He was getting way too comfortable touching me. He no longer had the patience to go through everything and just went for it as soon as he got me naked.

However, instead of stopping him I unwittingly lifted my hips, giving his fingers easier access to my vulva. My body was whoring itself out.

"Now, I can't show you where it is," Mark said while talking to the camera, "But this is how Alicia looks when you locate her G spot."

I felt the finger that was buried inside me hit a spot that instantly sent my body twitching and trembling as I screamed from the pleasure. Here was I, about to have an orgasm while being fingered by the least attractive guy in school, with the whole thing being documented by a camera so Mark could teach the hottest guy in class how to please his bombshell girlfriend. I was so aroused by the wrongness of the situation that I couldn't hold it for long.

Screaming from the pleasure, I quivered as I came.

I collapsed to the bed, breathing heavily. He stood up, wiped his hands, stopped the camcorder and took out the SD card that was in it. Still trying to recover from the orgasm I couldn't interfere, only watch as he opened a drawer, threw the card in and took out a new one, putting it inside the camera.

"You said it was mine," I could finally mouth some words.

"I'll give them to you when we're finished, just needed to change it because it was full."

He pushed the rec button and approached the bed.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, worried what was about to come.

He took my hand and pulled me up so I sat at the edge of the bed, facing the camera. Standing beside the bed, he unzipped his pants.

"You were really good last time," he said as he slid down his jeans. "Let's show Kyle, too, how big you can handle."

Realizing what was happening, I worked up the courage to stop him.

"I'm not sucking your cock on camera," I protested.

His boxers could barely hold in his large penis and the next moment he freed the beast by pulling the underwear down. His erect cock stood inches from my faces. It was not only thick, but beautiful. Kyle's penis had a rather small head and it was slightly bent to side at the base. Mark's was straight and proportional. I couldn't stop looking at that gift of nature.

Mark then put a hand on the back of my head and started stroking it.

"It's okay," he said. "Just give it a kiss first."

I shook my head, but he gently pushed it towards his penis.

"No. Not on camera" I stood my ground.

"Alright. I understand," he nodded and stopped the camera from recording.

I was so bothered by the fact that he wanted me to blow him on tape that I didn't realize by emphasizing 'not on camera' I just kind of agreed to suck his cock off-camera. And now that he turned it off, there was no way to back out of this. He pressed his cock against my lips and I reluctantly started kissing it.

I tried to convince myself what I was doing was okay. He made me come. It was only fair if I returned the favor. It was not like this was happening ever again anyway. This was the last massage. We agreed. And he gave me so much pleasure that he deserved to receive some in return as well. With that thought, I opened my tiny little mouth and let his giant cock in.

I used my tongue to lubricate his shaft and started moving my lips up and down on the length of it. I was so focused on pleasing him with my mouth that when I suddenly heard a click it took me a few seconds to realize what was happening. As I finally looked to the side, I noticed the red light that signaled the camera was running. That cunning nerd turned it on while I was busy dealing with his cock.

"I won't show this to anyone," he said. "I promise."

I realized there was no point in backing out of this anymore. Before I could pull away, he managed to get a good ten seconds of me blowing him on tape. So I thought I might as well just finish it. Instead of pulling away, I obediently continued sucking on his cock, despite fuming from the fact that I was being recorded doing so. But I didn't show my frustration. I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft like a good girl, jerking the base of his cock with my hand.

"Now let's show everyone how much your pretty little mouth can take in, okay?" he asked.

This should have been a red flag. I was pretty sure he didn't mean it, but the very least he was fantasizing about showing the whole world how he made the prettiest girl deep throat his enormous penis. You could tell he was proud of himself.

Maybe that confidence was what made me obediently nod and with my lips wrapped around his cock, start taking more and more of his erect penis in, trying to test my limit. After a few tries, I managed took in five or six inches when I felt his shaft go down my throat and I almost choked. Seeing my pain, he quickly pulled away.

12